My Asian Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Threesome with wife and sister in-law.
2.3k words
4.36
63.4k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyli
andyli
38 Followers

Just as a recap for those whom may have not read the previous three chapters. My wife Lin is Asian in her early 40s. She has a beautiful body even after having 2 children. She is only 5' tall and weighs no more than 110 lbs with a figure about 36D-28-34. I love her all natural D-size breasts and they are definitely my favorite part of her body. Lucy is Lin's younger sister in her late 30s. Lucy is taller at 5'-5", weighs about 105 lbs and given she just recently gave birth to her second baby, her figure is still flawless at about 34C-28-34.

Now to the story - Chapter 4.

*****

I have been back for a few more feedings since my first encounter with my pregnant Asian sister in-law Lucy. Just the thought of sucking on those tender nipples with her sweet breast milk continues to give me a hard on. Lucy finally had her baby and had completely recovered from her pregnancy. Her figure is superb. She no longer has the huge tummy but her breasts still remain pretty full and nipples quite perky. She is now nursing and complains that they are always leaking because they are so full of milk.

Last weekend, Lucy invited us over for a sleep over not only to give our children some playtime but as well to help her out since her husband was away on business for the week. We arrived just in time for dinner and after dinner, the kids entertained themselves while Lucy, Lin and I sat back and relaxed in front of the TV.

At about 8 pm, Lucy' baby fed her baby and because we were in her home, she pulled her left breast out right in front of us. Just seeing her exposed breast and the thought of sucking on that nipple got me extremely horny. I tried not to stare as my wife was next to me but did peek as often as I could. I was so horny that I wanted to take Lin upstairs and release my load in her immediately. After Lucy fed her baby, we put our children to bed for the night. We came down and decided to open a bottle of wine for the three of us. With Lucy still nursing, I knew she couldn't drink a lot and as for my wife, it doesn't take much to get her buzzed.

We finally finished the bottle and I could tell my wife had a glass too many. I had to help her up the stairs to the guest bedroom, and as I was walking up I heard Lucy called out and when I turned around, I saw Lucy expose one of her breasts which was kind of surprising given her sister was next to me. I completely understood her gesture meaning to drop by later for some feeding.

Once I put Lin to bed and checked to ensure she was completely out. I headed over to Lucy' bedroom and when I got there and to my amazement, she had on a two-piece lingerie set with a short baby-doll see-through sleep top and a full back bikini style panties that hugged her pussy lips tightly. Her nipples were all but ripping through that see-through top she had on. My penis instantly grew the minute I saw her. We kissed and I started to explore her amazing body.

I laid her down with her legs hanging just over the edge of the bed. I sucked on her breasts through her top which quickly caused her areolas to rise with bumps and her nipples to leak. I then licked my way down to her inner legs before spreading her legs further apart and fingered the outer lips of her crotch through her panties.

Lucy asked that I take out her sex toys that were in a shoebox next to the bed on the night table. I opened it up as instructed and was amazed all the toys she had, a lot more than my wife. She had everything from handcuffs to different sizes of vibrators. I noticed she had a strap-on blindfold so I put it on her. I took out one of the vibrator I was familiar with because my wife has the exact same one as well called WeVibe. I slowly inserted it into her pussy under the panties she still had on. Her reaction was insane as she was moaning and writhing uncontrollably.

I removed her top exposing her beautiful breasts. I started to massage them by pushing her breast milk toward the nipple area. Not soon after that, her milk started to shoot out like a sprinkler. While I was massaging her breasts that were coated with her milk, I felt like someone was watching us. As soon as I turned around to look, I was in shock to see my wife standing there at the door starring right at us. I don't recall ever losing my hard so quickly except for that instant moment. What was I to do? With Lucy still being blindfolded, she had no idea we have been caught.

As I look closer at Lin, I noticed she had one hand massaging her breast and the other between her legs. That was another interesting moment seeing my wife masturbating in front of me with another woman. I have seen her masturbate before but not this way. I wondered if she was drunk and didn't realize what she was looking at or she was just too horny to care. Regardless, I took it as Lin's approval to proceed so I decided that I would give Lin a show. I returned to massaging Lucy' breasts and bent over to kiss her at the same time. The thought of my wife watching me screwing around with her younger sister was so exciting.

So glad Lucy was blindfolded as she had no idea her sister was watching us. How would she have reacted if she knew? I had to quickly figure a way to tell her so that I have both of them on the same bed. I started to increase the vibration on the WeVibe that she still had in her and at the same time, sucked harder on her nipples. Just when I thought she was about to climax with her breathing getting faster, I leaned over and whispered in her ear asking if she would like her sister to join us for a threesome. She replied "oh yes" which surprised me. I had no idea if she was replying to my question or she was reacting to her orgasm.

Her orgasm finally came but I was not ready to call it a night. I removed the vibrator from Lucy to give her a break. Lin was still standing at the door with her legs spread apart masturbating. I went over to give Lin a kiss and I could feel from that kiss that she was different but extremely horny. I removed her soaked finger from her crotch and put in into my mouth and its taste and aroma were unbelievably arousing. I walked Lin over to Lucy and got her to kneel next to where Lucy still had her spread legs hanging over the edge of the bed. I removed Lucy panties and noticed it has grown some hair and was not as shaved as the last time I licked it. I played with her clitoris first by flickering it slowly and then pinching it between my fingers. I then shoved Lin's face onto it suggesting that she should start licking it. Without hesitation, Lin did as she was told; she placed her hands on both Lucy' ass cheeks and started tonguing her sister's count. I did not know if Lucy knew at that time it was her sister that was eating her pussy.

In-the-mean-time, I grabbed the WeVibe vibrator that I removed from Lucy just a minute ago and inserted into Lin's cunt which caused Lin to pause for a moment while she gasped for air. I went behind Lin and cupped both her breasts which had a very different feel than that of Lucy' milky breasts. I fondled them for a bit and at the same time asked Lucy out loud if she was enjoying her bigger sister cunt eating session. Off course her replied was a yes.

I removed my pants and boxer I had on and climbed onto the bed next to Lucy. My cock was already pulsing and twitching slightly, so I started to tease her by slapping it on her face. I noticed some pre-cum started to ooze so I quickly shoved it into Lucy mouth. By then, definitely Lucy had to have know with my cock in her mouth, it was someone else that was sucking her. While Lin was sucking her, Lucy was giving me a blowjob, it was beyond amazing how the sisters were cooperating.

I kept Lucy blindfold just incase her reaction in seeing her older sister could end the family threesome affair.

Lin was ready for something different. I left the vibrator in her and moved her up to Lucy' chest area. I slowly massaged Lucy' left breast with my hands pushing the milk toward the nipple area. I pinched her nipple and that was when her milk started to spray into the air uncontrollably. Lin tried to grab what milk she could with her month but eventually she planted her whole month completely over Lucy' nipple. I continued to massage while Lin continued to suck.

I recall asking myself whom I should screw first and decided it should be the younger of the two sisters.

I moved to where Lucy's legs were still spread and hanging over the edge of the bed, I stuck my middle finger into her cunt to determine how wet she was before inserting all of mine into her. I put her legs on my shoulders and began to slide my cap between her lips. Wow, she was soaked. It felt so good to be in her while at the same time playing with my wife breasts whom was next to me feeding on Lucy' milk. Lucy moaned as I forced my cock in and out of her wet cunt.

Since Lin was already on her knee in a doggy style sucking on her sister's nipples, I removed my cock from Lucy and repositioned it next to Lin's ass. I placed my cap right on Lin's tiny asshole. I grabbed my cock and slowly pressed it into her little crevice. Lin moaned a little followed by a couple of deep breaths. I jammed my head fully into her which caused her to scream a little possibly as result of the pain. I left it in there for a while in order to give it a chance to rest but in no time, Lin started to push herself back onto my rod. While I was pumping Lin's ass, I loved how her huge breasts were bouncing in sync with every hump I gave her. I also loved how my dick disappeared into my wife' sexy asshole with the warmth and tightness around it. Lin was getting the "work" with my cock in her ass and the vibrator in her cunt.

While I was fucking Lin, Lucy shifted her position to be right under Lin's huge breasts and grabbed both of them with her fingers twisting and stretching those large nipples. Lucy then took one of the nipples with her teeth and pulled them as far as she could. Lin was going crazy being screwed by the husband and at the same time, sucked by her younger sister.

I swapped the two of them around with Lin lying on her back and Lucy in a doggy style position on top of Lin. I gave Lucy what I gave Lin, I stuck my fully erect cock into Lucy' asshole and she too delivered a huge scream.

Having two anal one after another were incredible - they both felt very different but yet brought similar sensation.

I continued to screw the two of them in different positions for what felt like hours. I finally had the both of them lying together with their faces next to each other looking up at the ceiling. That was when I released my massive load onto the their faces. I had both of them licked up every drop of cum left on me by putting my entire cock into their mouth.

I finally removed Lucy' blindfold and had them licked and kissed each other to share whatever cum they had left on their faces and in their mouth. That was amazing watching the two sisters caressing each other. I am not sure if that was their first time together but based on that night, I think they must have done this before as they seemed to be very comfortable with each other.

After I had a moment to recover, I gave both of them a hug and a kiss as my way of thanking them for the experience. I left with Lin to our guest bedroom and we both went straight to bed. As for the following morning, we didn't talk about the night before. We had breakfast with the kids and after breakfast while the kids were out playing and Lucy was nursing her baby, Lin sat me next to Lucy. To Lucy' surprise, Lin took out Lucy' other breast that the baby was not feeding on, Lin then shoved my face onto it and whispered in my ear to suck it in front of her. I obviously complied and had a delicious morning snack.

Our relationship amongst the three of us have gotten much more interesting but more importantly, much closer intimately. May be we should consider Lucy' husband next time. I'd love to see him screw my wife, his sister in-law in front of his wife. Possibly we could also have a sister swap amongst the four of us.

andyli
andyli
38 Followers