My Assistant, My Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Mary Ann has a tough lunch.
1.8k words
4.28
89.2k
29

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't sleep that night. I was anxious about the next day and Mary Ann. Did she tell her husband? Will she show up wearing what I told her to wear? If she does, will she let me do what I want? Then I thought about all the nasty and dirty stuff I was going to have her do for me. I watched the movie I made of me taking her asshole snapping one off while my wife slept. The night dragged on, but morning finally came.

I arrived at the office early so I could be there when Mary Ann showed up. My heart sank when she showed up wearing her most conservative pant suit. No short skirt and no thigh shots. Then it hit me that since she didn't listen, she probably told her husband what had happened.

"Morning." she said as she walked in the door without looking at me.

"Morning" I replied. "You look nice today." She didn't dress up as I had hoped, but she always dressed nicely and professionally.

The next two hours dragged by as we both worked and didn't speak about anything. Finally she turned into my office door and said, "We need to talk."

"OK." I said.

"Not here. Out of the office" She said.

"How about lunch" I inquired.

I was thinking that she wanted a place with some people so that yesterday's events wouldn't repeat themselves.

"That's fine," Mary Ann said, "but we're going to a restaurant and talking. Nothing else. It will NEVER, EVER happen again."

I spent the rest of the time until lunch preparing for our talk. Since she wants to talk maybe she didn't tell her husband. I'll find out soon enough.

I drove as we left for lunch. I drove past the mall with all the restaurants in restaurant row. We drove in silence with Mary Ann staring out the window. I pulled into a cheap, inexpensive motel off of the main drag and pulled my car in back out of sight.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing??" Mary Ann screamed at me.

I showed her my phone. I had the video of me fucking her in the ass loaded onto a porn site. You could see her, but I cropped out proof of who was butt fucking her. I played it and you could hear Mary Ann say "Fuck my ass. Fuck me. Make me cum."

"You bastard!!" she screamed.

"Let's get a room a discuss it." I told her.

"No way" She replied.

"Well, if you're willing to talk in the room, I'll take the post down. If not..." my voice trailed off. "I'll make sure that everybody, your husband, parents, friends, I mean everybody see you getting your little ass reamed."

Her shoulders slumped and she looked down. She seemed resigned to go into the motel room with me.

I unlocked the door and followed her into the room. I tackled her from behind onto the bed taking her by surprise. I quickly pulled out a pair of handcuffs out of my sports coat that I had brought in today to use on her. I locked in one wrist with no trouble and then I put the cuffs around a post in the headboard and locked in her other wrist. I had her locked in face down on the bed and I was on her back keeping her from moving.

I beat her ass several times to get her settle down. She was crying as I pulled off her shoes and pulled down her pants. All she had on from the waist down was her thong. I pulled up on the black thong to make sure it rode up into her pussy and asshole. I smacked her bare ass a few more times and she was crying loudly. I didn't want anybody to hear so I yanked off her thong and stuffed them in her mouth.

"Leave them in your mouth," I instructed her, "or I'll beat your ass harder and longer than I'm already going to for you disobeying me about how you are to dress for me."

With that I got undressed and took my belt from my slacks. I bent the belt in half and gave each one of her ass cheeks a smack. Her back was shaking she was crying so hard.

I took the pillows from the bed and put them under her stomach so that her ass was up in the air for me. I rubbed my hand over the red marks left by my belt on her ass and pulled her ass and pussy open for my viewing. When her pussy lips opened her juices started to run down her thigh. Her body betrayed her, Mary Ann was enjoying this.

"I see you are enjoying this Mary Ann."

She shook her head.

"Yes you are, your wet pussy is giving you away."

With that, I put my face in her junk and took a good whiff of my little helpless assistant. I then teased her by licking around her asshole before plugging my tongue as deep as I could into her rosebud. At the same time I started to rub her clit. Her body started to respond by pushing her ass into my face and her hips started to buck. I stuffed a couple of fingers into her pussy, worked her clit and ate her ass until she bucked wildly, moaned out loud and came. Her juices squirted out onto my face and the pillow. The pillow was drenched. I put it under her face while she laid there so her face would lie in her own juice.

While she lie there spent from her orgasm, I took her thong out of her mouth and took the handcuffs off of her.

"Admit it. You love the way I'm using you." I told her. "You want to me to do whatever I want to you, don't you my little cum slut?"

"Dave" She hesitated.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Mary Ann wondered.

"Because I've always wanted you and I knew you wanted me too. So I went for it. Now you and I are going to have a lot of fun. Like I said whatever and whenever I want. Understand?" I told her.

"I don't know about that Dave." She said.

"I do." I told her.

With that, I grabbed both her ankles and pulled her legs, bent up at her ass, straight into the air. Then I pushed them down so her knees were touching her shoulders. I beat her ass with my hand as hard as I could several times. She was crying hysterically.

"Please... p l e a s e" she sobbed. "Stop"

I hit her red ass a couple more times.

"Stop" she begged.

"Why should I? Anything I want?"

"Please stop" she pleaded. "It hurts."

Her eyes were red with tears.

"OK, but get on your hands and knees my little slut" I told her as I smacked her bright red ass a couple more times. "And take off your shirt and bra. I like your tits."

She reluctantly complied. She couldn't stop crying and it probably wasn't going to get any better for her. I comforted her by rubbing her face softly as I laid it down into her cum soaked pillow. I told her to reach back and grab her ankles with her hands. Once again she reluctantly complied. I grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed her wrist to her ankle. She started to panic so I gave her ass a couple of smacks. Then I took the other pair out of my sports coat and cuffed her other wrist and ankle.

I stuffed her thongs back into her mouth as I positioned her ass at the bed's edge. Once again, I laid her face back onto the pussy juice pillow. In this doggy style, restrained position I had complete access to her asshole and her pussy.

I turned on the TV and turned it up just a bit to muffle any sounds from Mary Ann during my assault. I stuffed my right index finger as far as I could into her ass. I swirled it around to stretch out her butt hole. Then I stuffed a second finger up her tight little ass. Mary Ann instinctively ground her ass on my fingers. Looking down at her helplessness, bright red ass and my fingers in her ass almost made me explode.

"You like having my fingers in your ass Mary Ann?"

She slowly shook her head no, so I used my other hand to punish her ass cheeks some more. My hand prints were visible on her hot red ass. That excited me so I spanked her some more.

"I think you're lying to me. I think you love me using you." I told her.

She slowly shook head yes as she cried.

I quickly pulled my fingers out of her ass. I jammed my rock hard cock deep into her sopping wet love hole. A few quick ball deep thrusts and I pulled out. I lined up her asshole and rubbed my cock full of her pussy juice along her little pink puckered asshole. I jammed it in with one hard thrust. I could hear her muffled scream of pain through her thongs in her mouth. It excited me and I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass towards me so that my cock filled her ass up as far as I could.

I reached up and pulled her long red hair back to me as I butt fucked her. She started to buck and moan and I could feel myself ready to cum. I decided to shoot my load deep into her bowels.

"Take it Mary Ann. Take my load in your ass like a good whore."

With that, I unloaded into her ass. I pulled out my limp dick and admired my cream pie oozing out of her ass. Pussy juice was running down her thighs. I quickly grabbed my phone and videoed the cream pie and her bound situation. Her eyes were wide and welling with tears when she noticed me taking the video.

I decided that I needed a few things to use on Mary Ann's willing body to push the limits as far as I could. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to have some more video's to blackmail her to keep being my fuck slut. I moved Mary Ann to the middle of the bed and laid her on her side.

I turned the TV up a bit more as I got dressed.

"Don't go anywhere. I'll be back soon Mary Ann." I assured her. "If you spit out the thong, your ass will wish you hadn't."

I could hear to try to scream out as I closed the door on my way out.