My Assistant, My Slut Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hooked the full bag of water to a cupboard handle in her kitchen and jammed my finger up her ass. I wiggled my finger around to loosen her up and then stuck the tube up her ass. I unclipped the hose so the water went in Mary Ann's ass at a steady pace. Then I looked around to see where I could watch her expel the water out of her ass. I remembered seeing in her garage a piece of plastic for yard clippings and some rubber gloves. I spread out the plastic on the floor of her garage and set up my video equipment from my car. I went back into the house and the bag was almost empty so I unclipped it all the way to fill her ass. I then put more water in the bag and started the enema slowly again.

I noticed that Mary Ann's butt cheeks were squeezing the tube from the enema bag as she said," I can't hold much more. I can't do this in on my kitchen floor. Please Dave." She sobbed. I untied her legs and uncuffed her wrists from the bar stool. Then I pulled the tube from her ass and put the enema kit aside. Mary Ann was squeezing her butt cheeks shut.

"I have to go," Mary Ann said moving as quickly as she could to bathroom by the garage entrance.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her through the door into the garage and said, "On the plastic Mary Ann and squat like a dog."

"AAAAAAHHH HUH HUH, don't make AAAAH HUH HUH me Dave." She slobbered.

"Hold it the best you can, but if you have to go it will be on the plastic while I film you slut." I told her.

I could tell she was trying to hold it but with no luck.

PPPFFFTTT. PPPFFFFTTT . Water and shit from her bowels was gushing out of her ass. PPPPFFFFTTTT it was squirting out so fast that it splattered on to her legs and ass. Mary Ann's whole body was shaking from crying hard as she emptied her bowels on film in front of me. Finally the liquid stopped coming out of her ass.

"Sit down Mary Ann. Sit down in your mess." I told her as she cried harder. Do it or I get the pussy whip." Her head and shoulders slumped as she sat down in her own fesces. I put on the rubber gloves and a pair of Joe's work boots and walked over to Mary Ann and rubbed her mess all over her body. I rubbed her hairless mound with it as well as her tits. I rubbed it everywhere except her face and hair.

"Rub it on your face Mary Ann or I'll stick your face down into the mess." I told her. She sat there crying her eyes out as she rubbed in on her face. "Now lie down and use your hair to absorb some of your mess." She did as she was told. Mary Ann was quite the sight laying in her own enema discharge and using her hair to wipe it up.

"Now are you going to be my obedient little slut or do we have to give you another enema—this time in front of other people. I'll degrade you until you break Mary Ann." I told her.

"No more Dave," she pleaded. "I'll be good."

"Let's put that to the test." I said as I walked into the house and pulled out a couple of things from my duffel bag. "Get on your hands and knees and stick this up your ass." I instructed Mary Ann as I handed her a butt plug. She immediately got on her hands and knees, stuck her beautiful, dirty ass in the air and glided the butt plug up her hershey highway.

"That's a good, obedient slut." I told her. "Now get on your back, spread your legs wide open and make yourself cum." I said as I handed her a dildo. "The quicker you cum, the quicker you can get cleaned up Mary Ann. And don't let the butt plug out of your ass until you cum slut."

Mary Ann rolled over on her back on her enema covered plastic sheet. She pinched her ass cheeks together and used her hand to stuff the plug further up her ass as it had slipped out a little bit. Mary Ann opened her legs in a "V" shape with both legs in the air and plunged the dildo into to her wet, waiting pussy.

"MMMMM" Mary Ann moaned as she worked the dildo feverishly in and out her twat. She held the dildo stuffed in her pussy with her left hand as she bent her right leg and moved her right hand under her leg, grabbing the dildo and she started pounding away again. This allowed her left hand to rub her clit. All while keeping her asshole holding on to the butt plug buried deep.

"Tell me what a dirty little slut you have become Mary Ann. Loudly so I can hear you and remember to ask permission before you cum." I told her.

"AAWWWW" Mary Ann moaned as she kept working away. "I'm your slut Dave. Your whore. Use me any way you want. I love it. AAWWWW." She said as her breathing increased, she shut her eyes and bit her lip. "AAWWW" Mary Ann repeated as you could hear the wetness of her pussy as the dildo went in and out of it.

"Can your dirty little whore cum Dave, please?? She asked.

"You may whore." I told Mary Ann.

Mary Ann's back arched as she pushed her pussy into the air almost as if it was fucking the dildo as her other hand rubbed away at her clit. I could hear her sopping wet pussy when she shouted,"AAWWWWW. Your AWWW slut is AWWW cummmming ." I was standing looking straight up her legs from her feet to her twat and could see Mary Ann's juice squirt out covering the dildo and her hand.

"Taste yourself from the dildo you whore and take out the butt plug and clean it off too." I told her. She stuffed the dildo in her mouth and opened her ass cheeks to remove the butt plug. After tonguing off the dildo she stuck the butt plug in her mouth and sucked it like a popcycle.

"Good slut Mary Ann. Now get on your knees and let's start to clean you up." I said. She got on her knees facing me and I cleaned her face by pissing on it. She cried, but my pee did clean up some of the mess from her cheek bones. I emptied my bladder on her face. "We can't go back through the house or we'll get shit everywhere. Follow me." I put on one of Joe's long work coats and took Mary Ann outside in her back yard and turned the hose on her to squirt her down. Good thing for Mary Ann it was nighttime so the neighbors didn't see. "Bend over and spread your ass cheeks open so I get it all." I said as I blasted her with the hose.

When I was done hosing Mary Ann off, she went to shower and I cleaned up the mess in the garage. I folded up the plastic and rubber gloves and put them in a big trash bag for outdoor waste. Then I went up to watch her finish her shower.

"You win Dave. I don't ever want to go through that again. I'll be good." She said.

"Be a good what??" I asked.

"I'll be your obedient slut." Mary Ann responded.

"Good slut. Now bend over and open your ass cheeks for me to see." I told her. Mary Ann complied. She was doggy style with her face on the bathroom floor and her ass in the air being pulled wide open by her hands.

"Let me give you something up your ass slut." I told Mary Ann as I mounted her from behind. I stuck my hard cock up her ass, grabbed on to her hips and fucked her asshole as hard as I could before shooting my hot load into her empty bowels. Mary Ann lay on the bathroom floor exhausted and spent from her emotional and lustful day.

I picked her up and carried her to her marital bed where I got in to bed with her. I set my cell phone timer so I could leave early before Joe or Diane got home. She was wiped out and almost out of instinct she spooned her body into mine where we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with a hard on pressing against Mary Ann's thigh a few hours later. I decided to finish the deal by taking Mary Ann in her marital bed. She was still asleep as I parted her legs and began to eat her pussy. As I tongued her clit and fingered her hole she began to wake out of her sleep as Mary Ann ground her pussy into my face. She was breathing heavy and starting to buck when her juices shot out onto my face. I quickly lined up my cock with her pink hole and started to fuck Mary Ann. She reached up and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her in a passionate kiss. Her tongue explored my mouth and my tongue hers. The taste of Mary Ann really excited me and I blasted a load deep inside of her. We both feel back asleep in the spoon position.

I woke a couple of hours later, got dressed and went home. Mary Ann was still sleeping in her bed looking peaceful.

12