My Auburn Haired Bad Girl

Story Info
You awake to a surprise.
1.5k words
3.81
26.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers

You are lying in bed, in that state between dream and reality. So relaxed and... what was that? A noise... no it's just your imagination. Then it happened. It was so fast you didn't even have time to scream or fight. A ball gag was strapped in your mouth and your arms forced above your head, each wrist handcuffed to the headboard. You start to struggle with muffled cries as the full reality of the situation dawns on you. I roughly tie your ankles to the corners of the bed and stand back to admire the sight.

There you are spread-eagle on your bed wearing nothing but a silky/shiny purple nightgown. It is cut very low and I can see the tops of your breasts. The fear in your eyes sends a tingle down my spine. I reach into my bag of goodies I brought along and the fear suddenly turns to panic as I pull out a switchblade. The snap of the blade extending seems to echo in your bedroom. I bring the knife down and lay it flush against your skin near your left shoulder. You gasp. I don't know if it's from the ice cold blade against your bare flesh, or the expectation of being cut, but the pain of a cut doesn't come.

"Did you think I was going to cut you? Oh no, I wouldn't do that. I have another kind of pain in store for you," I say, smiling seductively. Then very quickly I cut the spaghetti straps to your nightgown and pull it down and cut it off of you. I look down at your beautiful, naked body that's before me with your legs spread wide. I click the switchblade closed and put it away. I quickly strip and reach back into my bag of goodies.

"Do you know what this is?" I ask. I wait for you to nod or shake your head no, but you just stare at the object in my hand. "This is a taze gun. It can shoot thaousands of volts of electricity and it belongs to me. Let me give you a demonstration."

I pull the trigger and the gun comes clicking to life as I aim it at your open thighs. You buck and jerk as the electric pulse hits you. I can barely hear your muffled screams and cries over the noise of my toy. What seems like an eternity was actually only a few seconds. The tazer falls silent and I look down at you and smile again.

"I wonder, have you been a good girl or a bad girl? I think you've been a bad girl. Bad girls need to be punished." I click the tazer again moving it this time down one leg. You squirm and writhe on your bed as your punishment is carried out. I turn the tazer off again.

"I can't hear you very well with your mouth gagged like that. Here, let me take that off of you." I reach up and remove the ball gag. You try to catch your breath. I move close to your face, close enough where I can feel your hot breath. I put two fingers between your legs and feel your juices. I bring them up to your mouth and you suck your fluids from my fingertips.

"I am going to ask you a question," I say softly, "answer correctly and you get pleasure; answer incorrectly, you get pain. Do you understand?"

"Yes," you say in just more than a whisper.

"My question is, have you been a good girl or a bad girl?"

"I... I've been," your voice trembling, "I've been a good girl." I lean back away from you.

"Wrong answer," I say forcefully and the tazer pulses down your other leg. Now your screams split the night. Again you jerk and squirm, grunting and squealing in pain. I lean in close once more.

"Have you been a good girl or a bad girl?" I demand sternly. Your breaths are sharp and tears are in your eyes.

"I've been a bad girl," you say softly.

"Say it again," I say in a loud voice.

"I've been a bad girl," you say a little louder.

"Say it again!"

"I've been a bad girl," your voice now raised.

"SAY IT AGAIN!" I demand.

"I'VE BEEN A BAD G..."

I press my mouth hard to yours before you could finish crying out. We kiss with wild passion, our tongues exploring each other. I toss the tazer aside and grab your breasts, making you moan even while our deep kiss is still engaged. You can feel my hard cock pressing up against you, as I break the kiss and move my mouth to your neck. Using my lips, tongue and teeth; I mark my territory with a nice red circle on your neck, all the while squeezing your beautiful breasts.

I then move my lips between your breasts. I lightly kiss and carress you, before placing my mouth on your right nipple. I flick my tongue across it, feeling how hard it is. I start to suck and your whole body twitches with pleasure. I once again put two fingers on your pussy and cover them in your juices. While still sucking your right nipple, I rub my wet fingers across your left one. I then start pinching, squeezing and playing with your left nipple, never stopping the sucking and licking of the right. I have to taste you. I take your left nipple into my mouth. You taste so good. I run my tongue in figure eights over your rock hard nipple and rub the right one at the same time.

You're moaning so loudly, it seems the whole world could hear, but neither of us would care if they did. I remove my mouth from your breast and slowly creep downward. I look up at you and see the anticipation in your eyes. So slowly I move toward your perfect auburn mound. Finally, my lips are hovering over your wet pussy. I kiss around your slit, teasing you. You moan even louder now as I lick around your pussy lips. I slide my tongue up and down your slit, still teasing, until I dive in and start licking and sucking your clit. You cry out in lustful bliss and I suck even harder. I move my mouth down and tongue-fuck you hard. I place my hands under your legs, on your hips to try and steady your writhing body. I take my left hand and move it back to your hot, dripping wet pussy. I put my fingers inside you, bending them to touch your most sensitive places, and forcefully bang you hard with them. I lean up and suck your clit while pounding my fingers in and out of you.

"Oh god," you scream," I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna..."

Your cunt contracts around my fingers and you squirt your juices all over them as you climax in an explosive orgasm. As you start to come down a bit, I move my fingers inside of you like mad, reaching even deeper.You're moaning and panting in an almost animalistic manner with my relendtless pounding of your gushing cunt.

"I'm cumming again!" you cry, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Again you climax into an orgasm that has your entire body shaking. I put my fingers into my mouth and taste your wonderful cum. I uncuff your wrists and untie your feet. I lie on the bed and spread my legs.

"C'mon baby," I say seductively, "you know what I want."

You get between my legs and wrap your hot mouth aroung my hard cock. You suck so hard, working your mouth up and down my shaft. You reach down and play with my balls as you give me a fantastic blow job. I wrap my fingers in your auburn hair and push you even harder down on my cock until you gag.

"That's it baby," I say through gritted teeth, "gag on it."

You slide your mouth up and down, over and over again while still stroking my balls. I can feel myself about to erupt. I push your head down again and hold it as my throbbing cock shoots a huge load into your throat. In a haze of pleasure I can see your jaw sunk in drinking and sucking down my sweet seed. I release you and you pull your face up, my cum running out of the corner of your mouth. You lick it off and put your face close to mine. Our foreheads rest gently against each other and we both start to laugh.

"You are amazing," I say smiling. You giggle and toss your hair out of your face.

"You're pretty amazing yourself," you say as you lick your lips, "I can't wait until tomorrow night."

"Who says we have to wait until tomorrow?" You lay your head on my chest and we hold each other, soaking in the afterglow.

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers