My Aunt - My Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers

"Yes! Fuck me hard and deep. My cunt needs that fuck badly, Baby," she was blabbering now.

I started moving my cock like a piston. My engineering background brought the words cylinder and piston to my brain. Yes, my piston should move well in her well lubricated cylinder and I should stroke the full length. She should feel me like a piston.

As I stroked her relentlessly, aunty kept moaning. My hands grabbed her buttocks and fondled them. Unwittingly my fingers strayed near her ass hole. As my thumb touched her ass hole, her whole body shook. As my thumb started massaging the exterior of her ass hole a strange thing happened. Her love muscles clamped my cock tightly and she let out a big moan. As I stopped massaging, those muscles relaxed too. It was as if I discovered a secret switch there.

"Aaaahhhhhhaaaa! Aabbbaaaaa! Don't stop, please, it feels so good," she was shuddering.

I couldn't take it all any longer and felt my ejaculation close by. Stroking faster and faster, I let my fingers rub her ass hole faster too. We were both panting and making animalistic sounds of raw passion and frenzied coupling.

I came bursting deep into her and felt a hot flow from my penis into her depths. As cum started flowing, her hands tightened their grip on my buttocks and tried to pull me deeper and deeper in to her. From the spasms of her body and her pussy, I felt her having a powerful orgasm. As I emptied into her starved cunt, her hands continued to press me deep into her as if afraid to let me go.

After few minutes I felt her hands relax their pressure on my behind and I could feel her groan under my full weight. I pulled out my limp cock and rolled over to her side. As she turned to my side, I could see that both of us were drenched in sweat from all that exertion. Cupping my face in her damp hands, she kissed me deep on my mouth.

She got up and fetched a couple of small towels and wiped away the sweat from my body and cleaned me up around my cock. I loved returning the compliment; in fact I took so much more time doing it that she had to push my hands away!

Sumana's narrative

I went to the bathroom, switched on the light, shut the door behind me and looked into the mirror. My face was flushed and I had a strange look; the kind I haven't seen in ages. What was it? I was looking for the right word to describe it. As I relieved the pressure on my bladder, the word came to me and I giggled like a kid.

'Just Fucked look'!! Yes! I had the just fucked look. Oh my god! It was incredible how I enjoyed Mohan fucking me. I never realized what I missed all these years and how hungry my body was for good sex.

Morals be damned, I was not letting go this opportunity. Next few days, I would fuck and get fucked by my loving, caring, young stud and we will make a baby for me. This was the answer to all my prayers. Could I find a better person to father my child than Mohan? Certainly not, I told myself.

When I returned to the bed, Mohan hugged me and his face moved to my tits. As he started licking the nipples, I felt his cock raising against my tummy and hardening. Oh, the incredible resilience of the youth, I marveled, as my hand went to it and started massaging it tenderly. I took a pleasure in comparing this young cock with my husband's. My hubby was well endowed and there was no problem with his size.

Mohan's is about an inch longer, slightly thinner and a little more curved. It is shapely, less dark, he had less pubic hair that was satin smooth. But how can my hubby's ever compete with Mohan's in performance! This young stud wouldn't let me go at all! Even as these thoughts occurred to me, his now rigid cock started poking at my tummy insistently.

I rested on my back again and pulled him up on top of me, opening my legs wide for him. Mohan was eager to plunge his hard cock deep into me in one stroke. My hand held it in my firm grip and I guided him into my wet, hungry pussy, savoring the smooth glide of the hard tool, a little at a time.

"I want you to fuck me slowly with shorter strokes at first, Baby. Aunt's pussy wants you in her for longer this time. That would set me on fire for hard fucking later on." I marveled at my own uninhibited language and expressions now.

Mohan was a good learner. He started fucking me with short strokes using only about half of his seven inch cock and almost pulling out at each stroke. He slowed down his strokes so much that it almost became an unbearable tease. I could feel the fires spreading.

"You are teasing me now, Baby. Don't tease your hungry aunty. Give more of your cock to my pussy and do it faster, my stud." Was that me speaking, really?

"Enough talk, let me fuck my own way now. You just take whatever I give now, aunty," he was asserting himself now.

He started fucking me in right earnest and I could feel his cock going deep into me. I raised my ass and countered his thrusts to get him even deeper into me. Then his hands grabbed my ass and he started doing that wonderful massage of my ass hole again and arousing us both further. He was relentless and his cock felt like a reamer in my cunt and depths. His tongue found, licked my throat and his teeth nibbled.

I was on fire now and nearing my climax.

"Cum deep in me baby, I am hungry for your hot sperm, I want it to go right into my womb and make a baby." I felt him jerk at my words as if charged.

He now stroked even harder than before and deeper, as if possessed.

"Yes, my darling! Cum hard and deep into your aunt and father her baby. Aunty wants your baby. You are my husband now and I want you to father my child, my stud," I was incoherent and blabbering, voice thick with passion.

Mohan shot his load deep into my cunt with hot jet. I actually felt his semen going deeper and deeper into me. I wickedly compared this copious flow with the small trickle that my pathetic husband managed. I felt at that moment that my prayers were heard and I would have my baby soon. All thoughts left me as I started accelerating downhill.

My body felt weightless as the speed picked up at tremendous acceleration and I hurtled down and down crying and shrieking...was it terror or was it joy or pure pleasure? I lost all my senses in the most mammoth orgasm I ever had in my life.

I woke up much later to find myself lying on my side and Mohan's arms around me. He was asleep and his face had a sated look. His right leg was over my flank and I was greeted by the most incredible sight. His half limp cock was still inside me partly and on my thighs was the thin trickle of overflowing juices- a mix of his and mine.

I put a finger at the spot where his cock and my cunt joined and wet it. When I put that finger in my mouth and licked it, it tasted salty and tangy. I licked it clean with an abundance of love.

Day Four – Wednesday

Mohan's narrative

Last night was the most incredible night of my life so far. We fucked thrice; the last time was in the early hours of this morning. Each time it got better and brought more pleasure. Sumana aunty was such a wonderful revelation; I never imagined she was so erotic deep within!

She woke me up at 6-30am and I was very reluctant to wake up.

"Come on! We have to move my cot back to my room and everything should be normal. We don't want the servant maid to know, do we?" she winked at me.

So we shifted her cot back to her room and rearranged everything. Aunty asked me to get ready and go to work. I mumbled something about reporting sick and went back to bed. I woke up a couple of hours later and had a hearty breakfast. I called up my office and told them I was down with fever and cold and reported sick. I noticed that the maid was at work so I went back to my room and shaved and showered.

By then the maid had finished her work and left and I went down to look for aunty. I found her in the kitchen. She was cooking our lunch. Her hair was still wet from the shower and she was fresh as a daisy. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind, inhaling her scent with a deep breath. She turned her face to me and I kissed her sweet lips.

"So you bunked work, naughty boy? What is your problem?" she asked in mock anger.

"I have a fever and cold, that is what I told my office." I replied.

"A pack of lies and aunty is going to punish you for that." She threatened.

I turned her to me and tried to rub myself against her crotch. She pushed me away and spanked me playfully on my bottom. "Let me finish cooking. I will come and join you. Go now, Baby," she pleaded.

I went to the living room and sat in front of the TV watching a news channel. I dozed off, mostly due to inaction. She woke me up about half an hour later and we went upstairs. When I walked towards my room she stopped me. Holding my hand in hers she walked us to the master bed room. Once in, we coupled the two single beds and made it into one double bed.

"From now on we are a husband and wife, Mohan. We will fuck in my bed and you will take me as your wife. You will impregnate me and father my child." She made that little speech with a lot of passion that scared me a bit. But I nodded my head in agreement.

"Let us fuck in different ways, Baby. I have many unfulfilled fantasies and you, my beloved lover, will fulfill all of them."

I was excited by the prospect of taking her in different ways. She pulled out a book from her wardrobe – it was "Kamasutra by Vatsayana" (an epic in erotica). She showed me some marked pages and the relevant postures. I never cared much for that book until then.

We undressed in a hurry and embraced each other tightly. Her perky tits squashed against my chest and her hard nipples aroused my lust. As I made to push her down, she said, "You lie down." I obeyed.

When I lay flat on my back, she sat by my side and held my lengthening dick in her soft hands. Cupping my balls with her right hand, she started stroking my penis with her left palm gripping it. My dick sprang to its full hardened length in just a few seconds.

"I love your dick and I am going to give it a nice gift," so saying she brought her lips close to my cock. Her tongue darted out and gave a quick lick to the pink helmet. My dick danced with joy. Slowly she clamped her lips on the crown and sucked noisily. I shook with intense pleasure as she took more of my cock into her small, hot, soft mouth.

She sucked my cock as if she was sucking a lollypop. Though a couple of girls did suck my cock earlier; that was always a hurried, rushed and inexperienced job nowhere near this. I was afraid that I would blow soon. After a couple of minutes of intense sucking she took her mouth away. She now sat on top of me positioning her ass and hips just over my flagpole like cock.

Maneuvering her bottom deftly, she slid my saliva coated cock a little at a time into her wet, open pussy. And then, my dick was buried deep in her. My cock never had it so good! I expected her to slide up and down furiously but she just stayed put. I was perplexed.

After a full minute, when her cunt had obviously adjusted to my length and girth, she made a rotary movement with her hips as if stirring her vulva with my cock. I felt a hither to unknown pleasure as my crown rubbed the soft and churning interior and the side walls. Then Sumana started a slow up and down movement, simultaneously.

She was now totally in control. I was so excited by what she was doing that I was on the verge of coming. But she would always stop at the last moment and I manage to stop just short.

"Please, Sumana, let me cum now, I can't wait any more," I pleaded with her.

"Wait Baby, just wait, we are almost there, aunty will take you there, my love, just hold on," she crooned.

Suddenly she started moving up and down the length of my shaft at a great speed and started shrieking. The agitation of her cunt transmitted to my cock and I started raising my ass in counter thrusting.

"Yes, come on baby, come on, fuck me good, fuck your aunty good," she was shouting now.

Then we climaxed and the dam burst. Holding me tight to her, she quickly rolled and reversed our positions, so that I was on top of her again, deeply buried inside her and ejaculating all my cum into her.

"Why?" I asked perplexed.

"So that all your cum stays inside and fills your aunty to the brim, Baby," She whispered.

Oh, I thought, what a sweet thought! I was full of puppy love for my aunty again.

We had lunch a little later. We were famished after all the exertions of last night and that morning and ate well. After cleaning up we sat together on the couch with TV on a very low volume. I slid into a horizontal position resting my head in her lap. Her fingers played with my hair and it felt so heavenly.

"Marry me Sumana," I said, half in jest.

"Didn't I do that already, my stud?" she asked me smiling.

We tried another position in the afternoon.

Sumana sat on the edge of the dining table. I gently pushed her back so that her back now rested on the table with her legs dangling. Her head rested on a pillow and her back on another pillow. I stood in front of her legs with my erect cock and slowly rubbed her pussy with the tip. Holding her flanks in my hands we maneuvered such that my helmet was knocking at her cunt lips.

As I rubbed my tip along the wet pink slit, she moaned. I slid one hand under her and my fingers closed in on the control switch at her ass hole. As I tickled and massaged her rose bud, she literally shook with spasms of desire and her nether lips quivered. I just let a few centimeters of my cock into her churning vulva and stopped.

"Push it deep into me, Baby, please," she pleaded.

I wanted to have my revenge now and tease her. I would push a little and stop. Then I would pull out, almost completely. She would moan in frustration. After a few minutes of this play, I pushed my hard and vibrating cock deep into her and started a double action fuck.

While I moved my cock in and out, my hands on her flanks moved her in tandem. So, in effect, both of us were moving and I felt that was a pretty hot way of fucking. Soon we climaxed real big on that dining table.

We adjourned to the Master Bedroom. It was a hot day and she switched on the AC. Our bodies felt sated for the time being and we were happy as we lay together in a loose hug and chit chatted.

"So, how do you like making love to your aunty, Mohan?" She asked in earnest, I thought.

"Awesome, honestly I never thought it would be this great. You are simply divine, aunty!" I gushed.

"You are very good too, my love, very understanding and a quick learner too," she smiled.

"Will you let me fuck you even after uncle returns, aunty?" I asked the question that was nagging me all the time.

"Yes, my dear. But we have to be very careful and discrete so that we are not caught. Promise me that you will never discuss our affair with anyone, Mohan." Her tone was serious.

"I promise," I said solemnly.

That evening we both relaxed with some wine while she made her call to uncle. I took a delight in fondling her tits and ass as she spoke to uncle. She kept trying to push my hands away without much success. After the call she shouted at me in mock anger.

"What came over you, Mohan?"

"I was getting a lot of excitement by fondling the wife who was talking to her husband."

"You are a perverted bastard but don't ever try it when he is around. He would kill you." She sounded quite miffed and I apologized.

"You are still a kid, sometimes," she said, smiling.

After dinner we fucked once again in a long and delightful session at the end of which, Sumana claimed that I filled her to the brim and she can't take in anymore that night.

Next day I went to work, reluctantly though. That night we fucked in the master bed room and slept there in each other's arms and fully spent. Uncle returned on Friday night.

On Saturday aunty did her pooja as usual. When we were alone, I asked her what she prayed for now and why did she need to continue the pooja. Her answer was a quite testimony to her faith and beliefs.

"Mohan, everything is ordained by the Almighty. It was his wish that we meet and become one. He had granted my wish and soon I will bear a child. You will see. My pooja will continue for his blessings, forever."

At that moment I saw my aunt as an Angel.

After about six weeks, at work, one day, I received a message from aunty on my mobile.

"Delighted that I am BLESSED"

I never felt happier in my life.

"I SHARE your delight" was my reply.

*****************************

Hope you have liked this story. Please vote for the story. Please offer your comments here or through feedback. They keep me writing. Thank You

touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers