My Aunt the Slut

Story Info
What my Aunt will do to get out of a ticket.
1.1k words
3.82
76.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot day. Really hot, and we were trying to get to home. My Aunt was a very good-looking woman for the age of 35. She had a great body, complete with large breasts and a ripe, round butt. Driving down the deserted road very fast, thinking all the while of the air-conditioning at the house. I was trying to get to sleep in the back of the car, and I probably would have, had it not been for this damned heat. The blare of sirens in the background suddenly came about. The police had come out of nowhere. There hadn't been another soul on the road.

"Fuck..." my Aunt said. A cop approached her window, as she rolled it down. He informed her she was going way over the speed limit. After asking her to get license out, she began to smirk. She began to unbutton her shirt, exposing her cleavage. She must have thought I was asleep in the back. Oh God... The officer himself began to smile. This was not good. He asked her to step outside the vehicle, which she did almost instantly.

Outside the car a few words were exchanged, which ended in my Aunt getting on her knees out in front of the car. She unzipped the officer's trousers and out sprang a giant dick. She licked her lips, and gently kissed the tip of it. I couldn't believe my eyes. On a road where virtually nobody went on too, they could be there for a while... Unbelievable. Eventually she held the massive cock in her hand and began to lick it, a penis now glistening in the hot sun with my Aunt's saliva. She then began to slid it into her mouth and down her throat. Bobbing her head back and forth on this cop's dick. He held his head back, eyes rolling, grabbing her head and motioning it towards and away from his penis. After throat fucking him for a few minutes she stood up. Thank God, it was over. Oh no. What was going on now? She said a few words and winked at him. She then grabbed her shirt and pulled it up and over her head, exposing her bra. It must have been a size 36C. It was not important though, because she quickly removed that too, showing her great boobs. The officer admired them for a second, and then grabbed them, twisting and squeezing the rock-solid nipples. I guess it was now her turn to be pleasured, and she did the same thing. Head back, eyes rolled into her skull. After slapping and sucking her tits, she herself began to lick them. After a few more minutes of that, my worst fear was realised, time for some actual penetration. She took her trousers off, revealing her cute little panties. They didn't last long either, the cop pulling them off of her as she spread her naked body across the front of the car. She was almost bound to see me now, her face peering through the front window of the car. She was lying on her belly across the steel of the car. Her it comes...

The cop spanked her across the ass, as she smiled and grinned the whole time, screaming "Harder!" at him. The dick then came into play. Using her hands to spread her ass cheeks apart, the cop forced his huge cock straight into her tight little asshole. Back and forth, much to her delight.

"Oh yes! Yes! YES!" was the main phrase used by her. She hadn't noticed me staring in horror at her, she had turned her neck around to see him, and when she had faced forward she didn't seem to even care I was still there, even if she did think I was asleep. She changed positions, allowing him to borrow his cock deep into her soaking wet vagina. Her pussy was being pounded repeatedly. In and out, he wasn't showing her any mercy. Her screams were now ear-piercing. It was staggering that nobody had been by, not that she would have minded though, she was a major slut. After taking his dick deep into her cunt she must have had multiple orgasms, and he was ready for his. After all this, she got off the hood, got down on her knees, and here it was.

"Come on, I want that cum right now." He grabbed his dick and pumped it several times before a sea of white spunk flowed out. It blasted her right in her pretty face, it went straight into her mouth during the next couple of jets. Into her hair as well. Not to mention all over her tits. It just kept coming. He just kept cumming. After what must have been a gallon of cum splattered over her, it was over. She picked up her trousers and put them on. Her shirt was next, although she didn't button it. The officer zipped up his trousers, picked up her bra and panties and started to walk off.

"Hope you don't mind me keeping these, do you?"

"Not at all." She answered. He then took her panties and licked them as she watched. She looked very tired, as one fucking in the extreme heat can be. She got in the car and put her keys in the ignition. My Aunt began to drive away. She was a complete mess. Her hair was frizzed up and she was breathing heavily. One of her nipples was very hard, showing through her shirt, and the other one, just as hard, was not covered at all. She should have buttoned up. There were bits of jizz on her face and in her hair that hadn't been licked off. Driving onwards, I decided I would "wake up." As I did I looked at her, pretending to not notice the state she was in.

"Hey buddy, how are you doing?" She asked.

Fine was my response.

"And how am I?"

"What?" I feigned surprise and drowsiness.

"Oh... what happened?" I asked, hoping she had a "cover up."

"I just got fucked by an policeman."

Oh dear, she didn't have a cover up. She was being honest.

"What?" I struggled to say.

"That's why I'm covered in cum, that's why I'm tired and that's why my tits are out."

I didn't know what to say. Then she said;

"What did you think? I saw you looking."

My God. She noticed me watching her give it to some cop.

"I thought you were... good... I guess..."

"More that good, I think you really liked it." She said, motioning towards my raging hardon...