My Aunt's Anniversary Cruise

Story Info
Cruise leads to sissification and an interracial gangbang.
9.9k words
4.55
97.8k
227
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

As always, if anyone else has a story they'd like written for them please reach out and let me bring your fantasy to life, regardless of viewpoint or genre! Also, please leave comments or constructive criticism so I can make your pleasure better! I hope you enjoy!

*****

My aunt is a gorgeous woman, small of stature, maybe 5'2" at best and kind of petite, yet she surprisingly has a great ass that will push a sundress out on the backside and make you stop and stare. She's fit too. My uncle is a doctor and that's allowed her to live a life of ease and really take care of herself. Not to mention it afforded her the ability to purchase a set of nice new perky 36C tits. The kind that is big and clearly fake on her small frame, but not too overly obnoxious.

Yet somehow, with as sexy as she is, my uncle went ahead and fucked one of the nursing assistants from the hospital he works in. Needless to say my aunt lost her shit, filed for divorce, threw all of his shit out of the house and forced him to move into an apartment while they finalized everything.

It was their anniversary weekend now and my aunt and uncle had booked a week long cruise through the tropical paradise of the Caribbean about a year in advance. Clearly she was not going to be spending it with the cheating asshole, so she'd offered me the extra ticket for my senior gift. I had just recently finished high-school, a very lack luster period in my life. I wasn't bullied by any means, but I wasn't one of the cool kids either. I just went unnoticed, especially by girls. Not really their fault though. I'm pretty shy and small of stature like my aunt, about 5'9" and 150lbs. I also have shoulder length dirty blonde hair that I grew out during my join a band phase. I wanted to be a rock-star sophomore year and just never really cut it off after that.

"Alright, up we go!" My aunt said in her sweet, high pitched sing song of a voice as we climbed the gangplank onto the ship.

"I can't wait!" I said, echoing her enthusiasm as I followed behind her, stealing glances at her bubbly ass in the shapely black leggings she was wearing.

We wound our way through the massive labyrinth of a ship to the top deck. We had about an hour of dead time to kill on the ship while waiting for everyone to board before we were allowed to head to our rooms and get situated. We grabbed a seat at a table with one of those giant umbrellas and passed the time playing cards and people watching. The people who came a bit more prepared then us, were already dressed in their swimwear and gorgeous girls and guys were lounging by the pool tanning their hard bodies. The minutes seemed to crawl by, but finally, after what seemed like an eternity the captain gave an announcement, the first mate gave a safety briefing and the ship left port to a clamoring of cheers and applause.

"Stephen, let's go check out our room!" My aunt said emphatically, rising and grabbing her bags.

I nodded, grabbing mine and following her down into the ships bowels. We were on the second floor of rooms, two floors below the casinos, clubs and other entertainment venues.

"Ohh wow, look at this room, Aunt Jane!" I said as the lock clicked open and we spilled inside. I'd heard cruise ship rooms were small, but this one didn't hold true to the stereotype. It was much bigger than I expected. A full king bed, with broad windows looking out over the ocean. There was even a small desk and a decent sized bathroom.

My aunt giggled, clearly happy with my excitement, "Well we did book the largest suite they had. Sorry we have to share a bed though. The cruise company couldn't change that so late."

"No, it's fine. Kings are big, plenty of room!"

"Alright, shall we get changed then into our swimwear and hit the pool?! We're on the water for all of today and tomorrow before we get to our first stop, so we might as well get some sun!" My aunt said with a smile, not even waiting for a reply from me as she scooped up a bikini and cover-up from her suitcase and dashed into the small bathroom.

I had just pulled mine free from the suitcase when she popped back out into the room.

"Oh wow, Aunt... Aunt Jane."

"Is it too much? I didn't think about you when I packed this Stephen. I'd bought it as an anniversary gift for John, but I can pick up another at the on ship store if it's a bit too revealing?"

It was a bit revealing. The suit was a white one piece with a thong bottom. Almost more of a g-string in truth that hiked up the back of her ass and didn't curve back around to the other side until it had cleared her hips. The top was cut narrow, so narrow that her side boob spilled out to the point that you thought you might catch a glimpse of areola.

"No, no..." I stammered as my cock twinged in my pants. She turned, standing on the toes of one foot as she looked over her shoulder at how much ass was showing on the backside of her suit. "It's fine. It's your holiday too, dress how you want. You'll probably find me a new uncle looking like that anyways," I laughed, trying to put her at ease.

"You think it looks that good?" She asked as she tugged on the suit, the thin material pulling tight over her fake tits and pussy, the sweet hint of a camel toe was showing as she did. "Well, I don't want a new husband yet, so a new uncle is out of the question, but the two of us can go enjoy ourselves! Get dressed and let's get some sun."

I stepped into the bathroom and in less than ten minutes we were back up on deck claiming our chairs in the sun. We sun bathed for probably an hour, my aunt ordering a few drinks and even letting me steal some sips of the alcohol as we chatted idly and people watched. I couldn't help but steal some glances at her big white ass as she lay on her back. It was huge, one of those asses you see in pornos. I could only imagine what it would look like bouncing on a bit fat cock, cheeks slapping as she worked it back and forth.

The speakers crackled and pulled me from my perverted thoughts. It was the cruise director, there was a couples dance off happening on the deck just off to the side of the pool we were sunbathing at. "Find a partner and sign up to win prizes! Competition starts in fifteen minutes!" The voice on the loud speaker rang out.

"We should join that!" My aunt said as she rolled over and sat up. "I love dancing, it'll be fun."

"I'm not much of a dancer. I mean I can, I don't know. I've just never done it really," I said slightly panicked at the thought of dancing in front of hundreds of random people.

"It's fine sweety," she said grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet as she stood. "I'll lead, it'll be fun. Come on."

I begrudgingly consented. Things had been rough for my aunt lately and she deserved some fun. I scooped up our things, threw a t-shirt on and we made our way to the sign-up booth. Once registered, we took our place side by side in a line of nineteen other pairs of people. The competition was up to crowd vote. Couples were paired into a dance off, each would dance for fifteen seconds and then the crowd would cheer for whichever group they liked best. As the groups were removed the time for dancing increased so the pairs could show off their skills.

We watched the first few groups go and it all seemed fine, fifteen seconds was pretty short and the music was hip-hop rap style which was mostly just booty shaking, pretty easy to somewhat dance too. Finally, it was our turn. My aunt grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear as we made our way to our side of the dance floor, "Just hold my hips and try to sway with the beat a bit, I'll do all the work."

My throat went dry as we stepped out onto the dance floor, but I nodded my head. I did my best to not look at the crowd, knowing that it would only make me nervous, so instead I stared at the other group as they went first. The fifteen seconds seemed to fly by and I could feel myself start to shake as our turn neared, but as the music dropped my aunt grabbed my hand and she was all I could focus on. She spun around and pushed her ass back into my crotch, my hands finding her hips as she sexily shook her ass against me. I grabbed the soft flesh of her thighs, mesmerized by that big ass, but before I knew it she had spun free of my grasp and turned shaking it for the crowd. The music cut off and the cheers went up. We had won the first round!

"Ohh my god!!" My aunt said as we made our way back to the line of remaining contenders. "That was so fun!"

"Ready for round 2?" I said, trying to get my mind off the erection that had started forming in my pants from my aunt's ass having just been pressed against it.

The next round came and the next after that, we kept winning, my aunt kept dancing sluttier and sluttier and by this point my cock was rock hard. I'd also noticed that the majority of noise for our cheering was being produced by four big black men underneath one of the tiki huts.

"Only five of us left!" My aunt said as we made it back in line.

"Yeah, just two more rounds and I think we've got some fans." I said nodding in the direction of the tiki hut, "They've been cheering the loudest for us by far."

"Hmm... Well let's keep them cheering then and win this!"

The last two rounds would be all remaining groups dancing at once and the crowd cheering for the three and then the one group they liked the best. The music dropped and my aunt went for it. She started by shaking her ass at the crowd, her hands on my hips, bent over at the waist, her face practically in my crotch. Then she suddenly stood up, moved closer then dropped her ass down, her hands running over my chest as she bounced up and down.

She stood up, looked me in the face and said, "Smack my ass when I turn around."

She didn't wait for a response. Instead, she'd flipped back around and dropped her hands to the floor shaking her ass against my crotch doggy style. I hesitated for a moment, than slapped her ass hard to the cheers of the crowd. She stood, turned her back towards the tiki, shook her ass and then as the music cut, turned over her shoulder and blew a kiss.

We lined up and when we stepped forward the crowd went wild, especially the black guys back in the tiki hut. Clearly the kiss sent them over the edge and they loved it. We were on to the finals! Three groups remained same format as last time. The music dropped and this time, my aunt grabbed me by the hips, spun me around, and roughly pushed me forward so that my hands landed on the floor as I bent at the waist. I went with it. What choice did I have? And started shaking my ass as she thrust into me from behind.

It was at that point we lost the competition. I couldn't see, but I heard a loud eruption of cheering from the crowd and as I stood and turned back I noticed my aunt shoving one of her tits back into her bathing suit. Apparently she had been shaking and thrusting into me so hard that one of her tits had popped out the side of her swimsuit. One big, tan, perfect tit with a nice light brown areola was free for a split second. She managed to stuff it in quickly, but the damage was done. We were eliminated. Any nudity, accidental or purposeful was not allowed and as such we were lost the competition. We made our way off the dance floor to raucous cheers, my aunt just giggling with laughter.

"I'm sorry sweety! I guess I got carried away a bit there, but I don't think I've had that much fun in a long time."

I laughed with her, "We would have one if you had control of your tits!"

She punched me in the arm, "Don't say that! I'm your aunt!" She laughed. "But I think we would have. You know, we should thank those four guys for cheering for us so loud and keeping us in it that long."

"What? No, we don't have to do that," I said nervously looking over at them.

"No! Don't be rude Stephen. We'll just go say hi and thank them."

She made her way through the crowd and I followed behind. When we approached them they were already smiling and they were massive. The shortest was 6'3" and the tallest probably 6'6", close to a foot taller than me and all over a foot taller than my aunt. All of them were shirtless and muscular. Not carved from granite muscular, but clearly strong and physical.

"So, we wanted to just come over and say thank you for cheering on our dances. You guys may have single handedly helped us get to the finals."

The tallest guy looked my aunt up and down, then smiled again, stepping forward and grabbing her by the hand, twisting her into a spin, before pulling her against him and wrapping his arms around her, "Anything it took to keep watching you dance," he said as he swayed back and forth and my aunt giggled, grinding her hips against him and dancing along.

For some reason I felt my cock twitch in my pants as I watched this large black man take control of my tiny blonde aunt. I don't think I was the only one who noticed either, because as I stared at the two of them a voice beside me said, "You like watching your aunt with a strong black man, girl?"

"I... I'm not a girl," I stammered, turning my head and looking up at the three of them.

"Don't look like a boy," another said.

"I saw you shaking your ass like a bitch on the last song," snickered the guy to the left of the first.

"I'm not... We were just dancing," I said unable to look at them. I turned back toward my aunt as she swayed her hips. "Jane... Aunt Jane..." I stepped forward and grabbed her wrist, "Come with me real quick," I said, pulling her from the clutches of the big black man and pulling her into the crowd. Behind us I could hear them hollering and jeering as we disappeared back towards the pool.

"Stephen, what is it. That was extremely rude! Why did you pull me away like that?"

"It's... It's nothing," I said, turning my eyes down as we came up on two chairs back in the sun. "Can we just tan?"

"No, you need to tell me what happened, why are you behaving like that? Is it because they're black? Are you a racist?"

"NO! I'm not a racist!" I almost shouted at her. I took a breath and gathered my composure. "They... They called me girl."

"They did not, why would they call you a girl? They don't even know you."

"I don't know. They said I danced like a bitch to the last song and it probably doesn't help that I'm so much smaller than them and I have long hair. I don't know they're just big, really big. It made me nervous."

"They were just joking I'm sure and you have nothing to be nervous about. Who cares if they're taller then you?"

"Probably more than taller," I mumbled to myself as I thought back to the large black guy grinding his crotch against my aunt's ass, my cock twitching again at the thought.

"What? What does that mean, more than taller?"

"Ahhh... No... Nothing," I stammered, surprised she had heard me. Should have kept my fucking mouth shut I thought as I took a seat on one of the pool chairs.

"No what does that mean? Why have you gone all weird? I'm your aunt Stephen. We have to spend the next week together, don't behave like this."

"It's nothing. I mean they're bigger than me that's all. Taller and... you know... you've heard what they say about black guys."

"No I haven't, what are you talking about. What do they say? Why are you being racist?"

"I'm not being racist! Jesus Aunt Jane, stop that. They just all have massive dicks and I'm a small little white guy. It's probably why they called me a girl. That's all." I huffed and turned on the chair, annoyed and angry that I just told my aunt that I thought a bunch of guys had bigger cocks then me, even if they were black guys.

"What? Black guys have big dicks? No one says that."

I turned and looked at her confused. "What? It's like the biggest stereotype about them ever. Everyone says that. I mean haven't you ever seen a porno? They're huge."

"No. I've never watched one. Are... Are they really that big?" The hint of curiosity and lust in her voice quenched the momentary annoyance that had arisen inside me.

"I mean yeah. At least in porn they are. They're all like a foot long or something. Maybe not that big because the girls are small, but they all look like it."

"A foot long? Stephen that's ridiculous, a penis can't be that big."

"Alright, we have to stop talking about black dick. I can't be talking about that with my aunt," I said looking around to see if anyone was listening to our conversation.

"Oh stop. You can talk to me about anything, it's not weird. I just honestly can't believe a... a black dick is really that much bigger."

I reached into our bag and pulled out my phone, opening a browser and Googling the words BBC porn. "Here look for yourself," I said clicking the first image of a massive black cock in front of a little white girls face as she attempted to wrap her hand around the thick shaft. "They're just bigger."

"Oh... Oh my god. Stephen that's huge. You... You watch this kind of porn?"

The look on her face, the look on the white girls face in the picture and my aunt's comments made my cock start to harden in my pants. "I... Aunt Jane... You can't ask me that."

"It's ok. I know guys watch porn. Your uncle did too." She leaned over, taking the phone from my hand and clicked another picture on the Google search. This one was a massive black cock stretching out a tight little teen pussy. "I mean I see why you'd watch it. It's honestly really hot seeing something that big stretching out that little girl."

"I mean yeah. It's... It's hot," I said still feeling uncertain how comfortable I was discussing bbc with my aunt. However, one thing was certain; my shorts were becoming less comfortable by the minute. I leaned over in an attempt to hide my growing erection and clicked the next image. A little blonde teen popped up on screen; face down with just the cock head disappearing inside her tight little asshole.

"Oh my god! How can she take that up her ass?!"

"It's easier than you think."

"What? Stephen have you taken a black cock up your ass!?" My aunt almost shouted as I nearly dropped my phone.

"SHHHHH! Fuck, are you trying to tell the whole ship? And Jesus, no Aunt Jane! I'm not gay." I was blushing now as she stared at me with a look mixed heavily with disbelief and mischief. "I'm not. I'm not gay. I meant I've seen girls take bigger cocks up their ass then that one and it's not gay to watch bbc porn. I just... I just don't like watching porn with small dicks is all."

"BBC?"

"Big black cock..." Jesus what was I saying. This whole conversation was ridiculous. Even more so because it was happening with my aunt.

"BBC," she said almost tasting the word, "So you like watching BBC porn because they're big cocks?"

"I mean I guess. I don't know. It's not like I watch it a lot." She glared at me, squinting, silent, making me feel kind of small as the thought of black cock made my cock strain against my shorts. "Ok, ok... Don't tell my parents. It's pretty much the only porn I watch."

"I'm glad you're honest with me Stephen," she said putting a hand on mine. "You should like watching this. It's hot. I've never seen anything like it." She flipped to another picture where a white girl was getting gang banged by black cocks. One was in her ass, the other her pussy and another in her mouth. I could practically feel the precum leaking from the tip of my cock now. "Look at that. Look how happy she is. Look how big those cocks are. So thick, filling her up. You like that image? Do you like seeing girls getting taken by black cock?"

I paused, the tone of her voice was sweet and curious. I didn't know what to say so I stammered out hesitantly, "Ye...Yes Aunt Jane." She flipped to the next picture. It was a scene from a blacked porno I'd watched a few times. Two blonde girls ass up, face down getting plowed from behind as they sat next to each other holding hands on a bed.