My Aunt's Huge Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Daddy, now show me just how much you want to fuck Mommy's tits!"

She commanded.

I began fucking her melons with long strokes, quickly picking up the pace. She squeezed them together with force, as *smacks* were reverberating through the room caused by my balls smacking the underside of her plush tits.

"*SMACK*POP*SMACK*POP*SMACK*!!"

She made a high-pitched,

"oooooh! Ooooooh! Oooooh!" with each hump of my cock.

I could feel an apocalyptic orgasm on its way so I grabbed Jojo by the shoulders and began massaging them as a sensual way to get myself to slow down the attack on her fuck mountains.

"You ready to cum, big boy?

You ready to blow your load all over your Aunt's big soft tits?! Give me that cum, daddy!"

she yelled dirtily towards me.

The dirty talk got me going, and I replied,

"Ooooh baby. Daddy wants to cum! Daddy wants to fuck those tits!"

I grabbed her by the back of her head and grabbed a few locks of her hair with my left hand, while I braced myself with her shoulder with my right hand. I steadied my footing as she steadied her tits together, and I began to let loose on her tits like I never could have dreamed of. I was now pounding away like an animal, humping like a wildebeest as I thrust my dick through her wondrous boobs.

"Smack! Smack!! Smack!!"

the sound of my waist and balls smacking her tits filled the kitchen.

I grunted like an animal and cooed to my heavenly Aunt,

"Yea baby! Oh baby! Oh god! UGGHHHHH!!"

as I pounded away on her huge boobs.

"Mommy! I love those tits! Mommy! Ughh!"

I yelled.

My dick was on fire with pleasure as it slipped through her ridiculously soft tits, as she smiled at me like she was a little girl on a roller coaster, having so much fun.

"Yes! Oo! Oo! Yes! Make Mommy proud! Make Mommy proud!

Give those tits all you got! Yes! Oo!"

she screamed.

I loved how she cheered me on and smiled at me as I smashed her titties with reckless abandon, it got me going like crazy. My groin suddenly went numb as my balls contracted almost into my stomach, as loads of my semen made its way to its final destination. My face was blood red and my eyeballs were almost coming out of their sockets as the orgasm began. I tensed my stomach muscles and glutes, causing me to push all the air out my lungs. Almost about to faint from the intense onset of my ejaculation, I was shocked back to life as a lightning bolt of raw pleasure rocked my entire body from the end of my dick to my head, as the first ribbon of my thick cum cannoned out over Jojo's shoulder onto the floor behind her.

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I yelled like a caveman as this happened.

The crazy spasms shooting throughout my body helped me continue humping away on her tits, and after the next pull thrust through her chest, my dick shot its second and most powerful cumshot. The stream of cum came out at the speed of light, and probably would have hit the ceiling if it wasn't for my Aunt's chin and neck getting into the way.

"Oh yeaaaaaaaa! Yes baby! Yes!"

she cheered me on as I blew myself all over her luscious body.

I didn't have much control over my humps now so Jojo kept cheering me on

"Push Daddy! Push!"

I spastically humped those tits for 8 or 9 more pumps, each pump sending ungodly amounts of cum all over her. I huffed and puffed as I tried to regain myself.

After the last pump Jojo said,

"Yessssss baby. You make mommy proud,"

and let her tits fall.

Still on her knees under me, she put her hands on her thighs to brace herself, causing her tits to squish together under their bed of cum. She looked up at me in this position, tilted her head in a puppy-like manner, and smiled.

"How was that champ?"

she taunted me, and then began caressing my thigh as she teased me,

"I bet it feels good to unload on your Aunt and her huge, soft melons, doesn't it? Getting all that pressure out must be good..."

"Uh-h-holy shit, Jojo. Th-that was indescribable. Holy shit."

I said.

She then shook her head up and down, still smiling up at me, and began lapping up all of my cum with her finger before sucking it off and swallowing with exaggerated gulps and moans.

"Mommy has to reward Daddy for all his hard work, now doesn't she?"

I stood, mouth agape, as I watched,

"I-I-uh. I-I. Holy fucking sh-sh-shit." is all I could mermer.

This was so hot that I was already standing back up. After the last gulp of cum, Jojo raised herself up to her feet, grabbed me by the hands, and then stretched her arms out, forcing our bodies to come together. We unlocked hands in romantic passion and held each other's bodies together, but kept our faces separated as she looked deep into my eyes and began affectionately grabbing my shoulder, chest, stomach, and face as she examined me.

"Such a handsome young man. Mmmmmm, how I want you,"

She said while simultaneously stroking me,

"I wanna suck that big cock every day. Oh how I want to."

she hungrily claimed.

I said back,

"Oh. Oh how I want you? You have no idea. I want you every day."

She grabbed my hand and kissed it passionately as I told her this.

"Every day Daddy gets home from work, Mommy wants to empty Daddy's balls, then cook and fill Daddy's tummy. How's Daddy like that plan? "

she offered seductively.

"ooohh mmm hmmm, Daddy likes. Daddy REALLY likes."

I responded.

"But what's Mommy going to do when Daddy goes back to college?"

she asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Daddy wants Mommy to come with him,

so Daddy and Mommy can do what they want to without getting caught.

Daddy needs Mommy's luscious tits to help him study."

I said playfully.

"Mommy will fuck you every day I'm there. Any way you like!"

she said.

"Any way Daddy likes? Any way?"

I asked.

"Any time too. Imagine coming home from class each day to Mommy with nothing but an apron on.

Cooking my big daddy a meal. And as soon as you're done eating, the apron comes off, my tits go into your face,

and I ride your hard cock until you're asleep. Every. Day. Period."

Immediately my mind began to race at the thought of this scenario, and just how awesome it would be to have my mammoth-titted goddess of an aunt there every day to cook, clean, and give me endless sex. Sex that I know will never get old, as long as I get to smash those titties.

She continued,

"In fact, I'm ready to give daddy just what he wants right now."

"Oh, baby..."

I said as she grabbed my arm and began walking me to the living room.

Her tits swayed vehemently side to side as she walked me down the hall, her ass cheeks squishing with each step. I just tagged along, wide eyed and defenseless. We got to the living room, which had a huge, plush sofa with plush red velvet fabric, making for an ideal location to experience her huge, soft, plush, and velvety tits.

"Sit down and get comfy, stud." she instructed me.

I sat down on the couch, and my dick sprung straight into the air. I watched her as she walked over to the light switch to dim the lights, her hourglass figure jiggling her ass and breasts.

"Don't say another word, Daddy. Let Mommy take care of you."

she said, now waltzing like a vixen back towards me.

"Anything f-," as I was cut off.

"SSSHHHHHHHHHH!!"

she said while putting her finger over her lip.

She dropped her panties, displaying her clean shaven pink pussy. She then took her shoes off, lit some candles, and started advancing toward the sofa again.

I obeyed her by staying silent. She walked gently over to me on the sofa as I just gazed at her gorgeous skin, bouncing jugs, plump ass, cute feet, flowing hair, and beautiful face. From my vantage point she looked nothing short of a goddess with gigantic tits. It was like a solar eclipse as her tits shadowed me underneath their mass. She then proceeded to turn around in front of me, and slowly sit on my lap, avoiding any penetration. She layed her legs across mine, hooked her arm around my neck, and pressed her side and back into my chest. I cradled her like the goddess she was, clinching her legs together with my left hand, and holding her ass with my right.

She embraced me and whispered,

"I love snuggling. Does Daddy like to snuggle too?"

I moaned passionately, "Mmmmmhmmm..." and began kissing her all over.

Having her hot naked body rub all over my naked body was lovely. We got lost in each other's embrace, rubbing and moaning with each other as we caressed and kissed each other for 15 good minutes.

Finally she said,

"Okay, Daddy. It's time to finish the 'hug!'"

I immediately knew what this meant: it was time to fuck for the first time. She got up from my lap and rolled over to my right on the sofa. She got on her knees, and positioned her mouth over my dick. Without hesitation she leaned down and ignited my cock once again with her powerful suck and throat motion.

I threw my head back and just moaned,

"GGGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDD YES,"

as she began blowing the fuck out of me.

I guided her bobbling head with my left hand while my right hand caressed her back and ass. Within seconds my dick was stiffer than steel, so Jojo ceased her attack. She then looked up and began licking my nipples, chest, and abdomen, sending me into a whirlwind of ecstasy. I massaged her hanging tits with my left hand and grabbed her ass with my right Without a word she got up and began to mount me. She straddled my waist as she pulled her leg over me and faced me, now only an inch separating me from her glory.

She leaned in and kissed me on the forehead and said,

"Get ready, big boy, here comes the Grande finale."

She then leaned back upright, placing her hands firmly on my arms for support, and slipped me right into her as her body weight met mine at the waistline.

"UUUUUUGGGHHHH UGH-Ugh!!"

I choked as I lost my virginity.

"Ewww!"

she squealed like a mouse and closed her eyes as she went down until there was no dick left.

I grabbed onto her thighs and ass for dear life and my toes curled crazily. In a wide-eyed stupor I looked up at my Aunt: she looked gorgeous in the dim light, throwing her head back with each hump, tits bouncing from my face to her chest with each hump, and she also let out her sexy characteristic squeal with each hump.

"Ew!Ew!Ew!" she moaned.

"*BOP*BOP*BOP*BOP*!!"

was the sound as we smacked flesh.

I on the other hand was in a different dimension of reality, focused and thinking about nothing other than the sex I was having with the woman of my fantasies. She rhythmically bucked her waist and rode me with her full body weight, sending my dick almost to the point of popping out of her pussy, only to be then swallowed whole by my Aunt's luscious womb.

"Smack!...Smack!...Smack!"

was the sound of our bodies smacking together, coupled with moans only produced by sex of this proportion.

Her ass and leg meat pounded against mine at full force, lodging my dick deep into her womb with each and every motion. Any guilt over the incest or second thoughts about what I was doing were now completely out the door, if they weren't already. Being balls deep inside your beloved Aunt will change your perspective, especially when she's the one you've always dreamed of. It was like being sent to heaven; this was not Earth. Time slowed down for me, allowing me to take in the feeling of her buttery warm womb as her gorgeous naked body laid upon me and humped my member, all while have a set of G sized tits in my face.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Oh my God!"

she screamed as she came all over my groin.

She stopped fucking me for a couple of seconds so she could process her orgasm as she sat on my buried dick, and then leaned forward into me so we could suck face as we felt each other, sexually in tune. Her pussy lips were wrapped around me as she came, spewing her cum all over my balls and the sofa. I sat there, balls deep in disbelief.

She caught her breath,

"Oh, sweetie. *Huff*

Your Auntie- *Puff*

Your Auntie will be rewarding you for that one."

I smiled devilishly and grabbed her tits.

"Is Daddy satisfied?!

Mommy's huge tits suffocating you while she rides you like a bronco?"

she teased.

"Ohhhh! Fuck yea Mommy! Daddy is in heaven." I said.

"Does Daddy want to bend Mommy over and fuck her like a doggy?!"

she offered.

"Daddy wants! Daddy fucking wants!"

She hopped off of me and commanded me to follow her to the kitchen. Watching her fat ass was awesome, knowing I was about to smash her from behind. She walked over to the kitchen counter where she braced herself with her elbows, stuck her fanny in the air, and closed her legs together. She wiggled her ass a little bit and smiled over her shoulder at me, inviting me in for fun.

"Come mount me, stud. Cum all in me!"

she yelled.

I instantly got behind her and held her tiny waist while slipping my dick into her again. She spasmed and cooed as I did this, and I gasped at the feeling of her pussy at this angle. I pressed in all the way until I was balls deep, feeling her big cushioned ass against my waist and watching it bounce. I reached around her sides to grab her tits as my brace. My hands held on for dear life as I began fucking her really hard.

"Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy! Fuck yes! Yes!"

she screamed.

I pummeled her round ass with conviction, mesmerized at the sight of watching her tits bounce and ass ripple with each of my humps.

"*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*"

our bodies went as the moans grew to the magnitude of wildebeests, our flesh now soaked in sweat and love juices.

I was experiencing the best ride of my life; there's nothing like letting loose on a thick MILFs ass like this. She flicked her head around to make out with me as I doggy fucked her.

Her high pitched, mouse-like squeals got louder and louder as I fucked and fucked,

"Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!"

The sound of her ass smacking my waist coincided with her own coo of pleasure.

"Oh fuck yea baby! Oh! Fuck yea!"

I screamed uncontrollably.

"Scream for me, daddy! Scream for me!"

she yelled back.

"Cum in mommy, daddy! Cum all in her!"

she commanded.

I pulled away right in the heat of the fucking and pulled her body into mine. She looked confused by this, so I said,

"Daddy's not finished yet! Daddy wants to cum in Mommy face-to-face!"

She smiled and said,

"Ooooh Daddy!"

We quickly scurried into the living room, and Jojo immediately layed on her back, spread her legs, and squished her giant titties together for my display. I braced myself on either side of her head, making my body like a flat plank of wood over her, only with a raging cock. She wrapped her thick legs around my waist and buttocks, and pointed her toes together. I began smashing her like a freight train, entering us into a wild fuck.

"PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!!"

Was the sound as I punished her with my Superman humps, smashing her so hard that the sofa was close to breaking.

"OOOHHHHHH DADDDDY! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

she screamed with each wild hump.

Sweat and cum were going everywhere. I grunted like a bull, now blood red and giving her my all. She clenched my arms, waist, and the cushions as she cummed perpetually and squealed like the sexy woman she was.

"Ew! Ew! Ew! Yea! Yea!"

she squeaked at the top of her lungs.

My balls smacking her ass were almost as loud as her love sounds.

"Ooh-oh God Jojo! Oh God!"

I screamed,

"I'm gonna cum baby! I'm gonna fucking explode! Ahhh!"

She clenched her legs around me hard and dug her nails into my back, drawing a little blood..

"Cum Daddy! Cum! Oh Fuck Yea!

Give me it! In me Daddy!"

she commanded me.

I got an orgasmic tingle in the head of cock, letting me know that it was time to cum. I looked down deep into her eyes, and she looked at mine. Her face was sweaty and red from the intense fucking, yet still looked gorgeous and graceful. The look we gave each other was like no other, only lovers like this could create such an intense moment. She could see the cum beginning to boil out of my eyes, and continued chanting for me to cum all in her. Time slowed, and I watched my beautiful Aunt experience each motion of the sex as my orgasm invaded my brain. I lost focus of everything in the room expect for the sex vixen below me. I went into a trance state, as my body had to shut down its other systems in order to accommodate the power of the impending eruption.

And just like that time stopped, and a blast of my cum flung through my entire body and sprayed her womb. My voice box locked up, and I continued smashing my Aunt as this psychedelic ecstasy of an orgasm overtook my soul. I continued my efforts with each bomb of semen, just suspended in space in a world of cumming. I felt the most free I ever could as the 3rd and 4th blasts came out, and then I went black. I woke up 30 seconds later on my Aunts sweaty body, as she was still hyperventilating from the climax. She wrapped me up in a ball, and we spent the next hour cuddling and basking in the pleasure we had experienced together, before finally falling asleep naked in each others' arms. You could hear the birds singing outside, as if they were singing us a melody; our sexual energy extending to mother nature.

12