My Aunt's Panties

Story Info
Best Summer Ever.
836 words
3.99
79.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Summer and it was always a good time to go away for a week or two with the whole family. We would rent a good size house on a lake in New England for two weeks and family members would come and go as their schedules and jobs allowed.

The highlight of the Summer was my Aunt "Nancy," she was always the subject in my fantasies as I was growing up. She would stop everyone in her Bikini when crossing the street from the house to the lake and she knew it. Thing is my mom looked just like her...that will be another story.

From about 12 years old until this last Summer (I'm 18 now) I would take any opportunity to find her worn panties and go to the bathroom or woods to get myself off.

So we were settled in for a couple days and no chance to have fun and I wanted to explode! But finally a guy on the lake was taking everyone out on his boat. I pretended that I was not doing well..."I better stay close to the bathroom..." So I waited at the front porch and through the trees I saw the boat well out onto the lake, time to spring into action! I went into the room that the girls were bunking in and there were her cutoffs on the floor with a black thong in them. They were still Moist! Jack pot!

I remembered how they sat in the short so I could put them back exactly how they were found. I ran to the bathroom and was rock hard. I just started my fun when I heard a pound on the door..."Come out you little fucker! I know exactly what you are doing in there!!" Shit Nancy!

I put her thong down the front of my swim trunks and my hard on disappeared immediately. I sheepishly stepped out of the bathroom and played stupid..."I have the shits..." She wasn't buying it as she held her shorts up and..."Where are they you Perv?" Then she reach into the waistband of my shorts and took them out of my shorts!

"Listen, I know you have been doing this for years, go in the kitchen and we will have a talk." She went up to her room and I sat at the kitchen table devastated.

She came back down and the grilling began. She taunted me, called me names and threatened to tell my mother. I was sick ...at first. But her eyes were not angry, I think she was feigning anger because I have seen her really angry. Especially when wanting to kill her ex. So I asked her when she knew I began doing it. She told me she knew a long time ago because of the way I looked at her. "Young boys cannot be subtle with emotions. The first time I think I knew was when you were 13 or so."

"So you knew for this long and you let it go? Why confront me now?" That was a question she didn't expect, her face flushed a little and she did not have an answer. "Let's have a sandwich..." She jumped up and got on her tip toes to reach the bread the on the fridge. Her ass in her bikini bottoms was Perfect! I figured, now or never..."Has this excited you knowing I was ..."

She turned around with a very coy smile and "Mind your business!"

She was getting lettuce out of the fridge and she blatantly bent over...I stood up and she heard the chair and "Don't even think it." Too late! I had a finger inside her before she knew what hit her. She was soaked and a very soft "yesss" escaped her lips.

She stood up and I grabbed her breasts when she..."We can't do this!" And pushed me away. Instinctively my fingers went to my mouth and it was so appealing. She saw that and the smoky passion in her eyes could not be hidden. She..."Tell you what, let's just watch each other, go upstairs!"

There was a big common area and we sat across from each other and she gave me her panties back. I put them down and intently watched her rubbing her bald pussy, but as my shorts hit the floor and my cock sprang out she "Holy Fuck!" I am pretty well hung and it was a running joke even when I was little...

She just stopped and looked at me...We both knew that this wasn't going to work...She ran over, climbed on and I was in her instantly! She rode me and I knew I wasn't going to last, but neither was she! She started..." Do you Love your Auntie? You fucking her huh? Feel good?!!" She was possessed!! Then we both exploded and it was amazing!!

We both cleaned up and when everyone returned we were eating lunch playing uno. Lol.

That was just the beginning with her...Weird incident with mom too...