My Awakening

Story Info
Their paths crossed as they were meant to.
1.2k words
4.37
15.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a true story.

Our paths crossed as they were meant to. He was the most beautiful lover I've ever known. Honest, generous, and passionate in all that he did. He came into my life when I needed him most, my emotions numb, my soul asleep. I was at a loss as to how to express what I felt in my heart, the things that I knew to be true. And he came to me, and he took my hand, and we danced. A dance of discovery, of ourselves, and of each other.

He would write beautiful love letters that overflowed with his adoration for me. He promised that he would never leave me, and that I had awakened him. The truth is, I began to awaken.. my thoughts, emotions, and dreams poured from me, and flowed to the paper. I was free at last! Free to share who I was, without apology, without shame.

He would call me his green eyed vixen, and lovingly take my face in his hands, kissing me softly on my forehead, my eyelids, my cheeks. Each one created a delightful shiver throughout my body. His strong arms held me when my knees weakened from my desire for him. He would carry me to his bedroom, whispering my name, and softly telling me, that he loved me like no other.

He loved to watch me undress, and on that New Year's eve, his eyes never left my body. He gazed in disbelief, and wonderment as I pulled the soft, velvet dress up, and over my head, dropping it in a wrinkled heap on the floor. I wore only a lacy garter belt that held my silk stockings, and I stood before him, my eyes pleaded with him to take me, love me. My nipples were hard, and ached to be nibbled, and my pussy already dripped with my arousal.

As he stepped closer to me, the heady scent of lavender enveloped me, and I knew, in that moment, that I had surrendered. I knew that I belonged to him. He sensed my submission and kissed me, deeply. His tongue gently pushed itself between my lips, wanting to explore, and taste my mouth. One of his hands was on the back of my head, and roughly grasped my hair as he pulled me to him. I felt his arousal against me, and moaned with desire when he picked me up in his arms, and laid me on his bed.

I watched him undress, carefully undoing the buttons on his shirt, he removed it slowly, and revealed a beautiful, barrel of a chest. He was so mighty, so strong, and I wished that I could be in his arms, safe and loved, forever.

As I laid on the bed, my hips danced uncontrollably. He loosened the belt from his waist, and smiled playfully at me, his dark eyes teased me, and I was consumed by my want for him. I licked my finger, leaving the tip wet with saliva, and placed it on the nipple of my left breast. He slipped his trousers past his hips, and dropped them to the floor. His huge cock strained against the snug, cotton boxers that hugged his firm ass and powerful thighs.

I still teased my nipple with one hand, the other, without my consent, moved slowly down my body, as if sneaking to my begging pussy. I watched him eagerly as he peeled the shorts from himself, and I moaned with delight when I saw how perfect he was. His cock was magnificent, huge and thick, and my pussy flooded with juices at the sight of it. He came to me and kissed me, hard, like it was his first time... and his last.

He pulled my head back, and exposed my neck. The other hand covered mine, helping my to cup and squeeze my breast. My nipple found it's way between my fingers, and I rolled it roughly. His warm mouth tenderly kissed and nuzzled my throat, making my flesh tingle, and my pussy throb. I felt him moving lower, his hot breath panting on my skin.

He pushed my hand away from my tit, and circled the nipple with his tongue, teasing it.. never touching it. His mouth lovingly kissed, and licked the undersides of my breasts, and between them. Moving lower, circling my belly button with his tongue, and then, lower. My hips thrust forward, trying to meet his mouth but he sat back, on his knees, and smiled his beautiful smile at me.

He pushed my legs up, and spread them wide at the knees. My sweet, glistening pussy was exposed to him, engorged and pulsing, aching to be kissed, licked and sucked.. Mmmmm.. He lowered his head and kissed my inner thigh, seeking the crease between my pussy and leg, and he began to suck there, snaking his tongue out, and licking as he sucked.

I felt his finger lightly touch the opening of my vagina as he moved his mouth closer to my pussy. I was pinching my nipples, making myself wince when I felt his tongue in the folds that surround my clitoris. I began to tremble and moan.

Then I felt it.. his tongue on my swollen bud, his mouth sucked on it, pulled on it, and suddenly I felt him take my clit between his teeth, and he bit down as he rammed two of his fingers into my cunt, making me scream out his name. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes, his face was smeared with my wetness. I felt him pull his fingers from my vagina and slide down , stopping at my virgin flower, and wetting it with the juices from my pussy.

My hand wanted to play with my clit but I was self conscious, timid. Still looking into my eyes, he took my hand, and guided it, placing my middle finger on my clit, and encouraged me to play with myself. I teased and twirled my clit with the same motion that he used as his wet finger pressed and pushed against my anus.

He buried his face in my cunt again, and began licking around my hole, teasing me. Suddenly, I felt his finger ram into my ass, and he began to tongue fuck my pussy as I frantically spun my clit. My hips lifted off of the bed, gyrating, trying to push against his face. He struggled to keep his tongue in me as I began to spasm and shudder. My panting and moans got louder and louder until I was screaming with pleasure.

His tongue delved into my pussy, licking deep, his middle finger fucked my asshole. My hips bucked, and he held his face tightly against me as I began to orgasm. My body jerked as he made me come over and over again. I could hear him he suckling me, and swallowing my warm, sweet honey as I collapsed back onto the bed.

Slowly, he began to remove his finger from me, sliding it out gently until I felt him leave me completely. He crawled up beside me and held me in his arms, protecting me, keeping me safe, and he kissed my face, and whispered,

"I love you, Jade. Do you love me?"

And I knew that I did. And I knew, that some small part of me, always would.