My Awakening Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry we're late," I heard my sister tell the receptionist, "Little-Miss-I-Slept-Too-Late-And-Took-Too-Long-To-Get-Ready just couldn't be bothered today." My head snapped up when I heard her long time hyphenated jabs directed at or about me. I forgot about those in the year and a half apart we'd been.

Just then I heard what could only be considered a squeal. "Oh. My. God! Is this the little string bean of a sister that always followed you around like a second shadow?" My eyes bugged out. My sister's high school best friend, Paige, was a receptionist here? "Let me get a look at you, girl." She gasped at what she saw. "Wow. You really have turned into a beautiful girl." I looked down at the floor at her compliment and felt my face burning up. I glanced up at a mirror and saw my face was beet red.

Now Paige is roughly my height, but had more a more fuller look than I did. Her dark hair, which fell to the shoulders, was the perfect contrast to her alabaster skin. She had a face of an angel, but her eyes sparkled with the mischief of an imp. Paige grabbed my hand and led me to a chair, to which I sat as I waited for my fate. She and my sister continued talking, when I heard Paige ask, "So what are we doing today?"

"Well she needs a haircut," my sister responded. I looked up and stared at the reflection of my sister and Paige. Wait, a haircut? Okay, fine I was sitting in a hair stylist's chair, but it hadn't really registered.

"But-," I tried to express my reluctance, but my sister put her hand on my shoulder as their conversation continued. I guess I had no say in the matter, much like the rest of the day had been so far.

"Well, yeah. I mean why bring her here for a boob job?" That brought my head snapping back up. With all this snapping, I'm surprised my head wasn't completely sore by now. I noticed a quick look between my sister and her friend. Realizing how I must have taken that, she leaned over me and said, "Not that you need one. From where I am, they look just fine." She pecked me on my cheek. "Your sister can just be a little daft at times." The compliment and the kiss had me blushing anew.

"So this is what I had in mind," my sister informed Paige while showing her images on the phone. I guess Paige wasn't the receptionist but rather the stylist.

Looking over the pictures, then back at me, Paige said, "Oh yeah. She will definitely be able to pull this off. It'll really make the boys notice her now. Can I hold onto the phone to consult?"

"Yeah. One sec." She fiddled with the phone, then handed it over. "There now you don't need a password to access it when it hibernates."

"Excellent. Shouldn't be too long."

She started getting her tools she would need. I watched with interest. "So, little sister is getting a make-over, huh?"

"Seems so."

"Yeah. I figured you didn't get much say in this."

She started snipping and clipping my hair. I sat and dutifully moved my head at her urging. I tried to get glimpses of the photos she kept looking at. Once she saw me straining to see. "Sorry. I think Kaitlin wants this to be a surprise. Don't worry, you will look stunning. Trust me." As she was working she asked me questions about school. She finally asked about boys, specifically about a boyfriend. I shook my head not able to speak about it.

"Surely there's a boy you're interested in?"

"There was."

"Ooh. Do tell."

"He asked me out to prom."

"How I loved the formals. I bet you looked exquisite with your dress and shoes." She then got a hurt face. "But I wish you had come here and had me do your hair and nails. Girl, you would have looked like an angel, or a sex kitten depending on what you wanted. Well, this year you know where to go, right?"

"Won't be a next time."

"What? Your last formal of high school. It's better than being a junior at prom."

"Wouldn't know."

"You did say he asked you to prom, though."

"He canceled. On the night of..." I stopped abruptly.

"That jerk! If I had him where you are now, he wouldn't be leaving here with his dick." With that she snipped he scissors in the air in front of my face. "At least not in my fantasy." I chuckled at her display. "Look, the best way I know to get back at being dumped? Look so damn good he ever let you go."

She finished my hair, but rather turn me around to inspect myself in the mirror she pulled me out of the chair and led me to the back. "Normally," she explained, "we wash the hair before the cutting to make sure its all clean. But I saw that you had just washed it so I opted to cut first. Now, when I wash your hair, any loose strands will just fall out. When we get back to the chair, I will style it. So you can see just how great it will look with a minimal of effort."

So I sank into my new chair. She started lathering up my scalp and I slowly drifted off a little. "Okay. All done," I heard distantly. Opening my eyes, I recalled where I was. "Yeah. I love getting my head massaged too. Come on." Again she helped me out of the chair.

This time, as I sat in my original chair, she turned me to face the mirror. My long hair was gone. In its place was a much shorter version of my hair. Even wet it didn't come down to my shoulders. I wanted to run my hands through it, but when I tried Paige lightly slapped my hands. "Let me show you how to get the best look to go with this style first. Okay?" I simply nodded.

She put some mousse in her hands and started raking her fingers through my hair. Then she took a pick and shaped and styled it. When she was finished, I didn't recognize the person in the mirror. I moved my head and so did the reflection. I tested everything I could, but the reflection, I realized, was me. I had my bangs combed over to one side slightly covering my left side of the face. The rest of my hair swept out in the back with the right side tucked behind my ear. That's when I noticed my sister had discarded the fashion magazine she had been looking at and moved behind me.

"So, Hailey. Do you like it?"Did I like it? I mean I missed the feel of my hair, but I couldn't deny I did like the way it looked.

"Yeah. No," still looking at my head in different angles then looking at them both in the mirror, "I love it."

I was offered two hands, one my sister's and one was Paige's, to stand up from my chair. We walked to the register where Kaitlin handed Paige dad's credit card. I didn't look to see what it cost or the tip she gave. Apparently, she also got some of the mousse Paige used. "You know, if I had known we were using daddy's card," Paige said, "we could have dyed or better yet highlighted her hair and done her nails as well." I was still looking at my new hair style in the mirror and started fantasizing about a new color. Could I pull off blonde, like my sister? Not likely. Then I thought maybe just blonde highlights on my bangs then blonde tips on the remainder. I smiled at that thought. I looked at my sister, pleadingly. "See? She likes that idea already!"

"Well, unfortunately, we have lots to do and now less time to do it." Paige bent her head to Kaitlin's and kissed her on the corner of the mouth, more like close friends might.

I was about to head to the door, when Paige gripped my wrist. "Look, for prom. Come back. I will fix you up."

"Look-" I tried to tell her.

"I know. Look you are gorgeous. If those high school boys can't see that and are too stupid to ask you out to prom. Well, I might even be able to help with that too." She handed me a card, on the back she wrote her cell number on it. "Just think about it." She leaned in and kissed me, much like she had with Kaitlin. I was on cloud nine. My sister, and now Paige, thought I was beautiful. I felt like I was floating to the car rather than walking. I didn't even attempt to get into the driver's seat. I just plopped down in the passenger's seat and basked in pleasure.

I was sitting there as Kaitlin pulled out of the parking lot. At the first red light, Kaitlin's hand reached between my legs and started playing with my pussy. All of my thoughts fled from my mind in that instance. Her hand is on my pussy...HERE? Everyone can see! The light turned green, but her hand removed.

"Shift." Huh? "I can't shift with my hand where it is. Or do you want me to stop?"

I then noticed that my car was revving and needed to be in a higher gear. So I put my hand on the shifter and, at my sister's nod, shifted into second gear. My sister took that opportunity to slip the tip of one finger into my pussy. This continued all the way to the mall. I would shift and she would add more stimulation. I felt vaguely like Pavlov's dog, but I didn't care. I was being brought to the edge and back again. It was frustrating, but if I remembered last night, my sister didn't just tease. She made good on her fingers' promises. I just had to wait it out—the best was yet to come.

And come it did! Once we got to the parking garage, she found a spot that was rather empty. Surprisingly empty, considering this was still a Saturday and one in December when people should be flocking to the stores for Christmas gifts. She'd worked three fingers into my pussy and had been gently pushing them in and out, but never enough pressure to give me the orgasm my body had craved. The moment she put the car in park, she took her hand from my pussy. She licked her fingers of my juice on her fingers. Except for one, the last finger she offered to me. So I sucked my own juices off her remaining digit.

Sitting back she told me, "Lean against the door. Oh and make sure it's locked." I looked at her blankly. So she emulated what she wanted me to do. She locked her door and leant back in the corner between the car seat and the door's opening. Doing so, she lifted one leg up and placed her foot between the two seats. The other leg was spread as wide as she could manage in my tiny car.

Understanding what she wanted, I mirrored her pose. Once I was in place, she moved. How she managed it I don't know, but she was between my legs in a matter of seconds. She had to squirm to avoid the shifter, but she was in place.

At first, she started to kiss me. Her tongue darted out and into my mouth. Her hand slipped into my blouse and was massaging my breast. All the attention paid to my pussy while she drove had me moaning in no time. Her other hand slid under my skirt and I felt her shove two fingers in me. I was writhing in no time. Or at least as much as I could pinned to the door with her weight atop me.

Soon, I couldn't do anything but pant and moan. She disconnected out mouths. She knew it was coming. The evil, wonderful lover she had turned into knew, but wouldn't let me orgasm. She raised up slightly looked me in the eyes. "What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"I—I-" my head thrashing from side to side.

"Better tell me, sis. Or I am liable to make you walk around the mall in this state."

She was pushing me to expand my boundaries. My sexual boundaries. I realized, then. Last night, was just a precursor to show me what it could feel like. Now she wanted me to go further. To verbally express my sexual desires.

"I—I-," moaned, "want to cum!"

"And you will, but how?" She added a third finger, "Riding your orgasm on my fingers?" Her three fingers sunk deeper into my pussy. Her palm rubbing my clit.

"OH GOD! YES! YES! HARDER! ALMOST THERE! PLEASE!" I bracing myself with one arm clutching the neck rest and the other gripping the dash. My hips thrashing on her invading fingers. I was so close. So very close

"Or," she shifted again so her head was at the hem of my skirt, which had ridden up my thigh, "in my mouth while you ride my tongue?" My body lurched at that. Looking down at her I saw a grin on her face. "Little sister, likes that idea? Cumming on my face?" I nodded vigorously. "So tell me. What do you want most."

"I—I—T-TON-TONGUE! I W-W-WANT YOUR -T-TONGUE! T-TO C-CUM I-IN Y-YOUR MOUTH!" I practically screamed.

She dipped her head under my skirt and then her tongue was licking my slit. Up and down. Slowly, gathering the juices that were leaking out already. The she plunged her tongue into my depths I howled with pleasure. No words, no intelligible words, escaped. Only guttural moaning.

Her tongue was growing in intensity and I was thrashing in the passenger seat. The hand on the dash quickly slipped into my blouse and started pinching my nipple and massaging my breast in alternating fashion. My breath became ragged. Unlike last night, there was no break no ebbing of the tidal wave. My sister wanted me to cum. And cum fast. My legs lifted my ass off the seat and my hand on the neck rest moved to my sister's head as I pushed her mouth crushing into my pussy.

"OH GOD! YES, KAITLIN, YES!" I panted. "C-CUM-CUMMING! OH G-GOD, Y-YES-SS!"It was explosive and it was over quickly. I was gasping for air. Kaitlin extricated herself from under my skirt. Before she sat back on her side of the car, she kissed me. An open mouth, tongue exploring, passionate kiss. Which I reciprocated. I tasted myself on her lips. The kiss was intoxicating and if she kept it up, I might have demanded another orgasm. She pulled away and licked her lips.

Once we had recovered and fixed our appearances up to be publicly acceptable, we got out of the car. On my wobbly legs and with shaking legs, I pulled the hem of my skirt down. I could feel my juices seeping down my legs. Kaitlin came around to me, licking her fingers of my secretions.

"You know, I may want an ice cream cone, but only if I can have this flavor." She grinned at me and linked her arm through mine and off we went into the mall.

12