My Awakening Ch. 02c

Story Info
The end of my date with my sister.
6.5k words
4.68
47.2k
42

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/17/2023
Created 06/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
500 Followers

This is a continuation of my previous story. So it will be helpful to have read the previous stories beforehand. This chapter got rather long real quick so I opted to separate it into three parts. Hope you all enjoy it.

All characters depicted having sex are over 18.

Kaitlin got finished straightening herself up faster than me. While I was still making myself presentable, she unlocked the bathroom door and peeked out. We had been in the bathroom, with the door locked, for quite some time during the Christmas shopping rush. I was surprised we hadn't heard banging. Or maybe we were so focused on what we were doing we just didn't hear. Or maybe someone was getting a janitor to unlock the door. With that thought, I put a little more haste in my efforts.

"Hurry up. The coast is clear, for now." I was just finishing up when Kaitlin said this. We slipped out of the bathroom and blended in the crowd. Once we got far enough away, we started giggling. I can't believe the places we have had sex. I suddenly stopped, which really surprised Kaitlin as our hands were interlinked. But when I thought of our activities, and I actually thought we had sex, I realized we hadn't had sex. I had, sure, but had Kaitlin? She'd just been giving me sex, but I had done nothing for her.

"What's wrong, Hailey?" Concern was evident in her look. Actually, her entire body was oozing concern.

"Well, I was thinking." I paused how do I state what I was thinking. She nodded allowing me to formulate my thoughts into word. "We haven't been having sex, right?" She looked baffled, like I had just grown horns on my head. "I mean, I know I've been having sex. And I know you were either there like with Naomi or actually there..." I blushed trying to say what I was intending to.

"Eating you out?" She finished for me. I nodded my head. "And that means we haven't had sex? I thought that's what it was. I mean oral sex, anal sex or vaginal sex. It's all sex. So if we haven't been having sex, then what have we been doing?" She sounded angry, or hurt, but when I looked at her none of these emotions matched with look. She still looked concerned. Maybe she was just trying to get me to explain so she could understand?

"Well, yes. I agree. All sex is sex. What I mean is, you haven't been having sex." Understanding, was starting to show on her face.

"Sweetie, I have been, too. Giving or receiving, is still having sex. But in your mind, you think, somehow I am getting cheated on this arrangement?" I slowly nodded. "So are you willing to rectify this situation, in your mind?" Finally, comprehension dawned on me. In my guilt of getting all the sexual attention, I had put myself in a position to face another challenge. Do I give my sister sexual release? If I don't, will this end for me? Hell, if I don't, then I am just being selfish. Will she let me...eat her...on my terms, where I want? Or will she dictate when and where?

I felt her hand on my arm. Alarm, evident on my face. I looked in her eyes. The look she gave me was compassion. I felt loved. I felt...I knew she wouldn't push me further than I wanted to go. Sure, she had pushed me further than I had gone, before. But the look she gave me just then, I knew. I was safe. She would never force me to do anything I didn't want to do. Had I wanted to stop, she would have. I am just glad I hadn't wanted to stop.

She grabbed my hand and we walked to Chili's for dinner. Nothing said between us. Nothing needed to be said. So I thought back on our day, but I started to realize this was starting to feel like a date. An over-sexed date, for sure, but a date nonetheless. My first date, with my sister. And I'd put out on it. God what a slut! I laughed, out loud. Just the thought put me in hysterics.

My sister looked at me like I was going crazy and would soon be visiting me in the loony bin. It was too much for me. I bowled into her and when I got my arms around her, my mouth near her ear, I whispered, "I'm such a slut!" Which caused me to giggle even more. My sister pulled away slightly absolutely flabbergasted. So I explained further, "I had sex on my first date, with you!" I giggled some more.

When I finally stopped giggling, she said, "Okay, slut, let's get some dinner." I don't know why it was all so funny. Maybe it was the euphoria of my over-sexed mind. Maybe it was the incredulous events of the day. Maybe it was just the fact all of this was done with my sister. All I know is once it was over I felt relief.

Once we were seated in a booth, we started looking over a shared menu. Sure, we had a second menu, but it felt more intimate this way. We were sitting side-by-side, neither one of us wanting to part from the other. We decided on an appetizer and a shared plate of pasta.

With our order placed with our waitress, my sister turned to me and asked, "So explain to me the hilarity of you being a slut and us on a date."

"Well, I was thinking about the day so far. And everything seemed to feel like a date, right?" She nodded. "Well, if this is a date, technically it's our first date, right? I mean every other time we did things together, it wasn't a date-like feeling. And I'd always thought girls who put out on the first date, were sluts. I mean here you are, buying me things, and I am putting out. I mean, if we weren't...sisters (I whispered)...I guess that would make me a prostitute? Or a mistress, if you were married."

"So let me get this straight. You're a slut because you had sex on what you are guessing is our first date, multiple times by the way. And you find it funny, why?" I sensed she was getting hurt. Why would she feel that way? Something in my head, sounded funny, I laughed at it, and now my sister is getting hurt over it?

"Well, yeah. I mean before last night, I hadn't even masturbated. And now I've had sex..." I quickly counted the times in my head, "...four times? I even flashed a guy. And masturbated while you watched. I mean that's kind of funny to me. Why don't you see it as being funny, at least a little?"

Now I could really see her anger rising. She was trying very hard to reign it in, which is good because if it boiled over, all hell would break loose. Taking a deep, calming breath, "Because, little sister, what would it say about me? I mean here I was lusting after you and fell for you. Only to find she was a closet slut I could have had at any time? Or that if I hadn't seen you masturbate, you would have gone off and been one with someone else? Why would I feel like the one person I truly could love calling herself a slut, was funny? So I opened her eyes to what sex could be like and now. She was insatiable and would give it to anyone who gave her the slightest hint he or she was interested? Yeah. Hilarious!" Her tirade over, I was surprised it had remained hushed and hadn't escaped our booth, left her panting.

"I'm sorry." I tried to reach for her hand, but she pulled away from me. So I put my hand on her thigh. "I wasn't thinking about any of that. I just found it funny..." I amended my wording quickly "...ironic that so much has changed since I woke up yesterday to where I am now. I mean, I never even dreamed that anything like last night and today could possibly happen. Yet, here I am, with you, doing them. So, yes, I do find that, this situation, to be funny." I didn't amend my words this time. "And no, I am not going to be giving 'it' to anyone who gives me the slightest hint of interest." This calmed her down, quite a bit actually. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

At this point, our waitress brought out our appetizer and refills. We sat and ate. So much had been said that we just let it absorb and be contemplated. So, my sister loved me? I knew she did but this was more. Was she IN love with me? She seemed pretty upset, especially thinking I might just have sex with anyone. Was she wanting to date me? Was I ready to be my sister's girlfriend? Was I even a lesbian? My sexual experience has only been at my sister's hand, and mouth, and Naomi, with my sister there. How would it even work if we did date? I mean, we couldn't tell mom and dad. Wouldn't they grow suspicious when neither of us married or dated? If we lived together, they would definitely figure it out. Would they disown us? So if we didn't tell them, we wouldn't have much of a relationship anyway. So the end result would be no relationship with our parents, either by our choice or theirs. Could I live like that? Sacrifice our parents for our sexual relationship?

I was so lost in thought I stopped eating. "You have your worried face on. What's up?" What's up? I couldn't even voice all the issues swimming in my head.

"What are we?" I asked, simply.

"Sisters."

"I mean now. With everything we've done. What are we?"

"Sisters. With benefits, I guess. Why? What do you think we are?"

"You don't think we're more? I mean the tirade you gave me. It sounded deeper. It sounded..." How had it sounded? "...jealous. Are you in love with me?"

At this, she was looking everywhere. Everywhere but at me as if she could get the answer from the lights and signs around the restaurant. When she couldn't, she turned to me. She tried to speak, but she just nodded.

"For how long?"

She found her voice, finally. "High school. Actually, when you started high school. My friends noticed you too. Saw how much you'd grown. Grown in beauty, despite the lack of effort you put forth. I tried to deny it, and I did. I even had myself fooled that I wasn't. But the night Naomi, mistakenly, used your name. There was a rush in me. I knew it could never happen. I wanted nothing more than to leave it alone and let it go unrequited. But the night I caught you, I just couldn't let it go any more. I had to see where it would end. If you never speak to me again, I'd understand. But today was as much for me as it was for you. I wanted...I needed to see what a date with you would feel like. At least once. You may have just needed a hand to help you experience sex. A sexual mentor, and I was, am happy to be the one for that. But please. Please let me finish this one, perfect date."

Everything my sister has done for me in the past, I couldn't not give her this. I don't know what my feelings were for her, but I knew I loved her. Maybe not like she loved me, or maybe I did. But in my uncertainty, the one thing that was absolutely certain, was she would have her date. Hell, the way she's made me feel today and last night, my gift to her would be me. She could have her girlfriend she wanted, through Winter Break. Maybe by then, I would have a better understanding of my own feelings.

I was just about to tell her my decision, when the waitress came over with our entree. She placed it before us and told us, "Those three women over there," she pointed towards a booth behind us, "want to pay for your dinner. If that's alright?" We craned our necks over the back of our seat and saw Naomi, Marissa and Paige, who waved at us.

We turned around and Kaitlin said, "Sure. That'll be fine." Once the waitress left, Kaitlin's three friends cane to our booth and squeezed into the opposite seat.

"When Naomi called and told me you were in town, I thought to myself 'That bitch had the nerve to come and not tell me?'" Marissa stated. "She said you were at the mall and I knew you liked to spend all day here. So when Paige and Naomi got off from work, we went scouring the mall looking for you. Paige saw you come in here and texted us to get here."

"I put in the reservation for three and asked to be seated behind you two. You girls were so wrapped up in each other, you didn't even see us walk by," Paige stated.

"I was a little hurt you didn't see me. I mean I even gave your pussy a nice tonguing." Both of the newcomers stared directly at Naomi when she said this.

"You had her cunt in your mouth? Lucky bitch!" Marissa said. "What was it like?" She turned to me, "I'd love a go someday." Winking as she said this.

"Easy, Marissa. What would your girlfriend say?" replied Paige.

"If she could join us!" They all three laughed at that. Neither Kaitlin nor I had had time to say anything since their interruption. Kaitlin grabbed my had and was squeezing it. Was she worried her friends would tear us apart?

Paige noticed it first. She saw the evidence of Kaitlin's squeeze. The tightening of her shoulder. The wincing on my face. "Hey, you two. Enough." Was all she said. The other two stopped there bantering, immediately. They turned to Paige, but saw her gaze was turned to us. So they looked at us. "We seem to be barging in on something a little more serious than what Naomi conveyed."

Naomi quickly tried to defend herself, "It's not my fault! Hailey already smelled of dried pussy juice and I could detect something on Kaitlin's mouth. I figured it out when I had the source of that scent in my own mouth. I just thought they were fucking." She turned to us, "Is it just sex? Or is there more?"

For the first time since I had known her, Kaitlin wasn't the confident woman I knew. She was looking to me for strength. I squeezed her hand and looked at her friends. One-by-one, directly in their eyes. Once I had their attention, I said, "She's my girlfriend." All three sets of eyes turned to saucers, but the only sound I heard was a gasp from Kaitlin. I turned my head to face her, "At least until you go back to California." I saw confusion in her face, so I elaborated, "I made up my mind, but the waitress then these three interrupted what I wanted to tell you. I don't know how I feel about all of this or if I love you the way you do me. But I know what you have done for me and I want to do this for you. I will give you me, as your gift. As long as you are here, I will give you the girlfriend you've wanted. It might be tough with mom and dad around, but when you are in California I have to be able to explore what I want. On my own. I love you sis, with all of my heart, so if this is acceptable to you, then I am yours." You could hear a pin drop in our booth. Her friends were deathly quiet as I had relayed my intent to my older sister. I thought she might break down in tears, but she reached up and pulled my head towards her and kissed me. This was a different kiss than her earlier ones. She wasn't trying to build me to an orgasm, or stifle a scream. This was a kiss shared between lovers. A loving, passionate embrace.

Marissa spoke first. She grabbed my sister's hand, "I'm happy you finally found someone you could let yourself love and be loved by." She looked at me, "Be careful with her. She's not as strong, emotionally anyway, as she tries to pretend to be."She vacated her seat and headed back to their booth.

Naomi looked at us both and grinned. "Thank you, both, for letting me be apart of you earlier. I know you knew I really wanted a go with Hailey in high school so thank you for letting me join in. Hailey, sweetie, you are a delectable little minx. If I get a chance again, I will do it all again. Over and over." I was blushing as she exited.

Finally, Paige leant forward and said, "I just wish I had a chance this afternoon." Shaking her head with regret. "But I won't cheat on James. I hope it works out for you, Kaitlin. Hailey, if it's alright with you and Kaitlin, at some point I would love for you to get together with my husband and I." I looked at her shocked. "He knows I like girls as well. I don't cheat on him, but I will share with him some tasty morsels I pick up." She winked at me and left Kaitlin and I alone, again.

"So, girlfriend. Our dinner our friends bought us is getting cold. Shall we?" I laughed and, rather than split our food on to separate plates, we ate from the same plate. Sometimes the noodles we were going after were the same ones, which caused us to giggle together. I seemed to be eating the majority of the food, when I mentioned this, my sister responded, "Of course you are. I need you energized if I am to spend the rest of my Winter Break wearing you out." I couldn't wait!

The waitress brought us over a desert with a folded napkin. "Your friends in the back took the liberty of ordering desert. I hope you're hungry." When she walked away, Kaitlin opened the napkin and we both read the note inside:

"It's not the sweetest desert you could have, but it was the best thing on the menu. Besides, you may get kicked out for eating the sweetest desert. Enjoy...both deserts!" The dot of the exclamation mark was a smiley face, winking.

We left Chili's completely stuffed. Hopping on the escalator, we made our way to the movie theater. The next show time for the movie we both agreed on wasn't for another thirty-five minutes. So we purchased our tickets and just ambled the mall. We talked about everything and nothing at all. One thing that was mentioned by Kaitlin was how I should look into USC for college. I told her I would think about it, which was enough for her. For now.

We showed up at the theater ten minutes early. When we got to our showing, we noticed it wasn't very busy. So we made out way to the topmost row and found a seat in the center of the row. We got comfortable and waited for the show to start. With the lights dimming, I felt Kaitlin's hand slip under the hem of my skirt. I quickly glanced around to see if there were anyone near enough to see.

"I already checked. There's no one else on this row. The closest person is five rows down and near the aisle. But that note got me thinking. I am ready for the sweetest desert. And I don't think I can wait! Better be quiet, little sister, we don't want to get kicked out of the movie."

During the previews, she started her slow torture of my young body. Sliding her fingers up and down the slit. Pushing their tips into my pussy. Flicking my clit with her thumb. Not to push me to the brink, but to get me aroused and ready for the real action to begin. God, am I happy I didn't wear panties today. The pleasures I would have missed out on!

She kept this up until we were about fifteen or twenty minutes into the movie. Maybe so she make sure no one would come up and see a different kind of show than the one they paid for. My pussy was already a sloppy mess with my juices oozing out of my hot furnace. Her fingers were torturous. I wished she would either stop and let me come down from the peak she built me up to. Or, preferably, give me enough pressure to push me over the edge. But this slow pace just made me want to scream at her.

Maybe she sensed my need. Maybe she decided she needed more as much as I did. I didn't care. At that point, she slid off her chair and nuzzled her face into my crotch. She blew on my pussy as her two thumbs stretched open my pussy. She repeated this, but each time she blew on my pussy she would tongue my slit in one long lick starting from the bottom of my pussy and ended up flicking my clit. Then a breath and another lick. I tried to push her head closer to my pussy, but she slapped my hand away and continued her torture.

She wrapped her lips around my clit. Her fingers sunk into my pussy. One finger at first. She started to wiggle it in a "come here" motion. She pulled her mouth from my clit. It was as if she knew how fast or how slow to go to maximize my orgasm. This wasn't a crashing tidal wave I was building towards. This was a long drawn out orgasm.

She slipped another finger in. She slowly pushed them in, then pulled them out. Slowly building in tempo. She licked my pussy slowly. The tip would push in as her fingers pulled out, collecting my nectar. I started to moan. A low, guttural moan. Not loud enough to be heard. My hands went to the arm rests, bracing myself. My knuckles turning white as I squeezed the arm rests.

She slipped a third finger in me. As she would push her invading fingers, her middle finger would make the "come here" motion while the other two fingers remained ridged. She kept up her tonguing as her fingers were pulled out, except her tongue would slip deeper. This caused her to slow her finger fucking to slow so her tongue could be removed before her fingers replaced it.

nosliwec
nosliwec
500 Followers
12