My Awakening: Spring Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia's bucking was bringing us closer to our own mutual orgasm. With my mouth occupied, I could only scream into Marissa's cunt, but Olivia was panting, "FUCK YES, HAILEY! GOD YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE ME CUM AGAIN!" She thrashed and writhed. "MAKE HER CUM! MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND CUM ALL OVER YOUR TONGUE! FUCK YES, HAILEY!" She was no longer able to make intelligible words as she came again. Marissa, fell backwards, her arms no longer able to support her. So there I lay, one girl's pussy pressed against mine with our legs intertwined and her girlfriend lying on top of me.

We lay like that for a while, catching our breaths. Finally, we stirred. We decided to wash up. So we all got into the shower. It was a tight fit, but we managed. There was some touching and playing, but overall, we didn't get too carried away. We were just enjoying ourselves, but we all knew we needed a chance to recover. As we dried ourselves off, we decided to skip wearing clothes and watch a movie. Marissa carried some beach towels to cover the couch with. Olivia decided we needed desert, having expended our energy from supper already.

I was helping Marissa get the beach towels on the couch when Olivia yelled out, "So who wants desert?" In her hand was an ice cream bucket and scoop. On the counter, there was whipped cream, nuts, chocolate syrup, bananas and maraschino cherries. She also had a wickedly, naughty look in her eyes. I blinked in disbelief. I was going to be turned into another banana split? I swear I felt juices slide down my leg at the thought. Although, it was probably just some water that hadn't been dried off, yet. Was I ever going to be able to eat a banana split again without getting wet?

Olivia was laughing loudly. "I'm kidding. Well, unless you really want to be a banana split again. Otherwise, I'm totally serious." I looked at Marissa. She only shrugged.

"Part of my deal with Olivia was that I would tell her everything that happened that night. Ever since I called you up and arranged for this night, all she's been talking about is how she wants a Hailey split, too. So she bought the supplies."

I merely groaned. "Can I take a rain check? We just got cleaned up and I really could use a break." Olivia pouted and started making three splits. I felt bad. She really did look like a child when their parent told them they couldn't have something they really wanted.

When she handed me my bowl, she looked at me then broke into a huge grin. "You really bought that? Oh my God. Maybe if I kept up any longer you would have given in just to make me happy." Then something struck her, like lightning. "Wait. Would you have?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Probably."

She took my bowl from me and placed it on the counter. When it was safely away from us, she hugged me, tightly. "I was kidding really. I mean yeah, I do want my Hailey split at some point." She backed away and looked me straight in the eye. "I don't want to hear, and this goes for Marissa too, of you ever doing something you don't want to do for anyone. Not even for the person you end up with. Marissa helped me with that, too. She told me at the time. Whatever I wasn't willing to do, I shouldn't do. If this was a deal breaker for them, then they weren't right for me. So the same goes for you. If I never get a Hailey split, I'll just have to settle for a Marissa split. But I hear a Hailey split is divine."

We sat down on the couch, me in the middle, eating our ice cream and watching a movie. Except for our being naked, it was just a normal girl's night. Then an idea struck me. I guess all of my girl's nights have ended up with us all naked. That can't be normal right? My spoon was hovering near my lips when the thought hit me. I forgot about the ice cream on it when I felt the spoonful drop on my skin. The cold had me jerking between these two women. I saw Olivia's eyes bulge as she saw the ice cream slither down my body. It crept down the valley between my breasts. She slowly licked her lips. Her eyes met mine, asking for permission. Pleading with me. I barely, almost discernibly nodded. No sooner had I done so than I felt her tongue lap up the trail of melted ice cream. She didn't swallow. She held the ice cream on her tongue and, when she got all of it up, kissed me with a mouthful of ice cream.

"Mmmmmm." She moaned in my mouth. "I had a little taste, but next time you come over, I want the whole dish." I giggled. By the end of the movie, we were getting a little frisky. We placed our discarded dishes into the sink and went to the bedroom.

We were kissing, pinching and groping anything we could all the way to the bedroom. Marissa would slap my ass. I would turn to grab and pin her against the wall to suckle her breasts only to have Olivia spin me around to kiss and fondle. It was playful and fun. Once we got to the bedroom, Marissa had at some point gotten to the bedroom before Olivia and I. We looked at each other and nodded towards her. We had the same idea and before she could move, we threw her to the bed. We were rolling around getting smacked or kissed or licked or probed. We were laughing and giggling and just enjoying ourselves. Pretty soon Olivia and I had Marissa between us as we were running our hands down her body. I saw Olivia move down her body and start licking her girlfriend's pussy. I saw Marissa give me a questioning look, but before she could say anything I placed my pussy over her mouth.

We were working each other to a nice orgasm, when Olivia piped up. "Hey, I want in on this too." She pouted her cute little girl pout. I reached out and grabbed her around the neck and yanked her to me. She wasn't expecting that and landed face-to-breast to me. She kissed and nibbled each before I pulled her mouth to mine and gave her a passionate kiss.

I then rolled over on my side. Marissa's mouth never left my pussy, but her torso twisted to stay with me. Olivia got the hint and placed her pussy at my mouth. I laid my head on her thigh and started to eat her out. She did the same to Marissa. We weren't trying to get each other off fast. This was a nice slow build up. We were feasting on the pussy before us and were starting to get to the orgasm we were building up to. Olivia soon removed her pussy from my mouth. I got confused. Marissa started tapping my thigh. When I looked down, Marissa was turning around. Ah, swapping so we all get to taste the other pussy. It effectively calmed our love-making. We finally got to that part we had been but this time, rather than slow down and swap again, we each urged the other to their respective orgasm. Our orgasms rolled over us. It felt like what I would expect the gentle waves on a beach feel like. I don't know if it was the speed we took it or the fact that we just didn't have the energy for more than that, but it was a relaxing way to end the day.

We got situated under the covers. I was between the two girls and we drifted off to sleep. We stayed like that until early afternoon. I hadn't realized how exhausted I truly was. What woke me up was two women, simultaneously, stretching against me. I felt both breasts rub up against mine and two pussies slide down my leg. Then I felt two mouths kiss a side of my cheek. Moaning with sleep, "I could get used to waking up like this." They both snickered and got out of bed. I felt determined to stay where I was until they started taking the sheets off the bed with me still on it. I finally relented and, seeing them get the sheets ready for laundry, started removing the pillowcases.

Marissa grabbed the towels from the bathroom. I got the beach towel off the couch. Olivia started breakfast. It was almost 1:00, but she wanted eggs. So she scrambled eggs, friend bacon and even through in some biscuits into the oven. Marissa was going through their laundry pile and sorting it out. So I sat and watched Olivia cook. It was sweet watching them go about their morning routine. I briefly wondered if I would get that comfortable with someone.

I felt Marissa behind me. She placed a gentle kiss on the nape of my neck. "Enjoying the view?" she asked. "Just remember, she's taken." She smacked my ass. "You go find someone else to be smitten with." I was about to protest, but saw the playful look she gave me when she walked around the counter.

Olivia, knowing I'd been watching her the whole time, looked at me and asked, "What're you thinking about, anyway?"

"Nothing." I felt like an intruder watching them like this. Yesterday was fun and enjoyable. But now it felt odd, like I didn't belong. Perhaps it showed on my face. They each grabbed a hand of mine and looked at me with love in their eyes. "I should probably go so you can do..."

Olivia interrupted me. "You can't go yet. We haven't eaten."

"But..." I tried to explain.

"You don't have to run off," Marissa said. I wanted to deny that was what I was doing, but I saw she could tell it would be a lie. My shoulders slumped. "I get it. I am not sure Olivia does. You feel like...musical chairs and you are the only one left standing. Did you have fun last night?" Of course I did. I nodded. "So did we. In fact, I think we'd like to have you over again." She glanced over at Olivia, who was nodding her head. "While we might be a couple, I can't speak for Olivia, but I still care about you. It's not the same as it is with Olivia. If the three of us don't have sex together again, that's fine. But I don't want to lose your friendship. It may not be as old and intimate as I have with your sister, but you're smart and funny and I know Olivia needs someone to talk to about computers and games. I thought maybe you might pick her brain about college degree programs."

"I won't lie. I do want my Hailey split, but like Marissa said, it's fine if this is too confusing. Hell, it is for me, too. Marissa is the first and was the only, until last night, girl I'd been with. You are so much fun that I already considered you a close friend of mine, even before the sex."

I was speechless. "I just...I just didn't want to intrude. I saw the two of you going about your chores and I felt...I felt like...like I shouldn't be here. That this was your life. Your relationship. I didn't, don't, fit in to...this."

Marissa came around the counter and sat next to me. "You're right. You don't fit into this relationship, mine and Olivia's. We aren't trying to bring you into that. I don't want any other girl than Olivia, but that doesn't mean you don't fit in here." I was confused. How do I fit in here, but not in their relationship?

Olivia had kept puttering away in the kitchen getting breakfast ready throughout all of this, while listening to what was being said. With the food still hot from the stove and oven, she came over and interjected herself in the conversation. "Look, Hailey. I love, Marissa. Nothing we did. Nothing we might do will change that. If that's your issue, then you can forget about it. Marissa and I," Olivia looked at Marissa, "are forever, as far as I'm concerned." She looked back at me, "You are all sorts of fun. And I would love to have you back in bed with us, but even if you don't I am not going to let you just bolt from our lives. I've had too many people bolt from mine over my 'lifestyle' as they called it. I can't lose any more people, okay? I realize all of this can be confusing. It's not to me, though. Any time you want to come over, you're welcome here. If it's to sit down and watch TV or get dinner or just talk, the door is open for you."

"If what you are looking for is a relationship like Olivia's and mine, you're right. You won't find it here. I'm sorry. But if you just want a couple of friends who enjoy your company, who you might end up in bed with if you aren't careful, then you very much belong here, whenever you want. You are a smart, funny, sexy girl. You will have this," Marissa motioned her finger between Olivia and her, "someday. Someone very lucky, whether it's a guy or girl, will snatch you up."

Olivia started fixing up the plates of food and serving breakfast. We sat and ate and talked. We didn't discuss what was said prior to breakfast. That they left for me to ruminate over. After breakfast, I hopped into the shower, alone. Once I was cleaned and dressed, I headed to the door. Olivia, still naked, rushed to me and gave me a big hug. "You have to promise me something before you leave, okay?" I simply nodded my head. "I was being serious, you can't bolt from my life. Whatever your issue is with what we did last night, you and I are still friends. I refuse to lose that so if you don't call me at least once a week I will be tracking you down."

I felt a tear run down my cheek from Olivia's eyes. I really wish I knew what had happened. Maybe one day I would learn. I promised her I'd stay in touch. And I did. I walked out of their apartment and got into my car. As I was about to back out of the parking spot, I saw a naked Marissa and Olivia in a window wave to me before they closed the blinds again.

When I got home, I noticed the mail was there. Three letters were for me. Washington State, University of California-Berkeley and Eastern Washington. UC-Berkley rejected me but the other two colleges accepted me. I briefly wondered about Eastern Washington. It would be nice to be on campus with Olivia and Marissa, but despite what they said I just wasn't sure if I could handle being near them that often. Once or twice, was one thing, but too often and I'd feel like I was intruding. Besides, that campus is way too close to my high school woes. I went upstairs and made sure I friended Olivia on Facebook and Steam. Finding Borderlands 2 and Left 4 Dead 2, I bought and downloaded them while I sat and watched some TV show.

12