My Babysitter, My Desire

Story Info
He's seduced by beautiful babysitter.
1.4k words
4.27
182.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blndEE
blndEE
37 Followers

Desire' had been our babysitter for a couple of years. She was now a senior in high school and eighteen years old. My wife didn't like the changes she was going through and kept bugging me to get somebody else now. The last few months' desire' was coming to terms with her womanhood. She started wearing very revealing clothing and having a lot of boys around. My wife was afraid this would be a bad influence on or young daughters.

I enjoyed this change she was going through. She has a beautiful body. She is a slender girl with big full breasts, and a nice ass that connects to legs so long it seems like they go all the way to her neck. Her hair is blond and it falls to her waist. She has the perfect hour glass figure that all women dream of. I am happy that she knows what she has, and is starting to use it.

I started taking my wife out a little more often now just so I can see Desire' more often. She has a subtle way of flirting with me. Now that I am in my thirties it feels good to have these young girls flirt with me from time to time it lets me know I still got it.

One evening I asked my wife to go to dinner and a movie. The movie started early so Desire' came over right after school. She still had on her school uniform. You know the typical Catholic school uniform. Short plaid skirt and white button up shirt. Well Desire' really filled hers out. Her shirt looked two sized too small, and her skirt was so short it barely covered her tight ass. I couldn't take my eyes off of her remarkable cleavage. I wanted to rub my dick between that cleavage and come on her face.

When we got in my wife asked me to take Desire' home because she was feeling a little tipsy from the drinks she had with dinner. This was a real treat for me because my wife never let me drive her home. I think she has caught me staring at Desire' too many times.

Desire' started to gather her belongings. I noticed when she bent over to put on her shoes she didn't have any underwear on and I got an instant erection. I was trying hard to hide this from my wife and she just went in the room and laid down. When I turned back I realized that Desire' hadn't missed it because she was staring at my crotch with a little grin on her face.

I drove her home in complete silence. I always watched her from afar never letting her see how much I admired her. This time she not only caught me but saw just how excited I was.

When we got to her house the whole house was dark and she told me her parents must be still out having a good time. She started to get her things and dropped her purse on my side of the car. She giggled a little and reached over to get it. I just felt her arm brush against my crotch and I started to get hard again. I looked and noticed her shirt was unbuttoned farther giving me an even better view of her large breasts. She ate up the fact that she had such control over my groin.

My cock was getting so hard I just wanted her to hurry up and get out of the car so I could go home and fuck my wife and get rid of this nut that is building inside of me. She wasn't finished playing with me yet. She told me she knew I wanted her. She has seen me looking at her for some time now and knew how badly I wanted her. She began to unbutton her shirt all of the way and she reached back and undid her bra exposing her beautiful breasts to me.

I wanted to touch them so bad, but I knew it was wrong. She was just a kid. I mean she was a woman now, but I am a married man, and she is just a teen. She grabbed my hand and put it on her lovely bosom. My cock started jumping in my pants. She asked me to tell her I wanted her. I couldn't it was wrong, but I really did want her so bad.

She then reached over and started rubbing her hand along the length of my cock. She told me she never had one this large before and would really enjoy riding it all I had to do was tell her how bad I wanted her. I felt such a desire I have never felt in my life. Why was she doing this to me? I know she has plenty of boys giving it to her all of the time. Why did she have to temp me like this. I have never been unfaithful to my wife. I never thought I would ever be weak enough to allow myself in a situation like this.

She began to unzip my pants. Part of me knew I had to stop her but the other part wouldn't let me. She pulled out my now throbbing dick. She started to stroke it. I couldn't believe this. She told me all I had to say was that I wanted her and I could have her. She had such an evil grin on her face. She began stroking harder and faster. I closed my eyes and threw my head back. Next thing I knew she had put her head in my lap. She took my whole cock into her mouth and down her throat. She was groaning making soft vibrations that drove me wild. Her blond head was bobbing up and down on my cock with such passion. It felt as though she was trying to suck my balls dry. I reached up under her skirt and started fondling her ass.

She looked up at me and told me to say it. I closed my eyes and told her how much I wanted her. I wanted to ram my cock into her young sweet pussy. With that she straddled me. Her big firm tits right in my face. I couldn't control myself anymore I reached up and grabbed them. I started playing with her nipples and pulled one to my mouth. I started sucking on while massaging the other with my fingers.

She lunged herself onto me. I slipped right into her wet pussy. I felt her young snatch surround my rock hard shaft. I felt my head hit her cervix and she let out a loud moan. She was riding my dick like I have never been ridden before. She was bouncing up and down with all of her might making sure I hit the bottom with every thrust. All I could see were those nice tits swinging in my face. I started to devour them sucking and pinching, leaving passion marks all over them. This was my wildest fantasy coming true. He body started thrashing uncontrollable, I knew she was ready to come. This made my balls tighten and I could feel my own orgasm start. She started screaming telling me to fuck her harder. That did it and I lost my load. I shot my sperm deep into her. When she came she bent down and bit my neck. Her whole body was shaking. Her pussy was sucking every sperm out of my body.

When she finished she gave me a deep passionate kiss. She told me how much she had wanted me all of this time and I was better than her fantasy of me had been. With that she buttoned her shirt, fixed her skirt and left me sitting there. My dick was still exposed sitting limp on my pants. I noticed all of the cum on my pants. I then remembered the bite when she was cumming. I looked in the mirror and it was already a huge bruise. How was I going to explain this to my wife? You could even see the teeth marks. I looked over at her just in time to see her bouncing into her house. That fine ass and for a brief moment it was mine.

blndEE
blndEE
37 Followers