My Back Seat Fantasy

Story Info
A quick and kinky back seat fantasy!
1.2k words
4.07
51.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
387 Followers

Author's Note: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them? Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

It all started with a snowboarding weekend between friends. At least, that is what it was supposed to be. But when my friend insisted on bringing her new girlfriend along, everything changed. It went from being a fun weekend between two friends to being a couple's first trip together. I spent those two long days feeling like the third wheel. The only upside was that my friend's new lover—for the purposes of this story, let us call her Candy—was hot; really hot! As an added bonus, Candy spent the entire weekend throwing me longing glances. Then again, that could just have been my imagination.

Somehow, I managed to keep my urges in check until the car ride home. We had been stuck in traffic for the past hour and Candy was saying something about her back hurting because of a fall she had the previous day.

"You need to relax," said my friend.

"I can rub your shoulders if you like," I offered. But as soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted speaking them. It had taken every last ounce of willpower I had to keep from responding to Candy's longing glances all weekend. There was no way I could resist her soft skin as I massaged her. Unfortunately, it was too late; I had already offered my services and there was no going back.

"Sure," almost instantly replied Candy.

I sighed. Knowing there was no point in delaying the inevitable, I reached out. Moments later, I was gently massaging her shoulders.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned after only a few seconds. That one single moan was enough to send a wave of arousal washing over me. Moments later, I felt a familiar sensation and, before I even realized what was happening, the fantasy had begun.

"Wow! You're so good," said the fantasy Candy between two moans. I could not help but smile as I continued massaging her shoulders. The more she moaned, the more turned on I got. And the more turned on I got, the less control I had. Before long, I am unable to take it any longer. Putting an end to the massage, I reached around the seat and grabbed hold of her boobs. I then waited a few seconds to see how she would react. A moan was all it took to encourage me to start massaging her breasts through her t-shirt. Luckily, we had started moving again and my friend was too busy driving to notice what was going on beside her.

"Stop!" soon ordered Candy. I froze. Had she changed her mind? Had I misread her moan? Luckily, her next move helped reassure me. Saying the "shoulder rub" would be easier if she was in the back seat, she unbuckled her seatbelt. Moments later, she was sitting beside me. I hesitated, unsure what to do next. Luckily, Candy took matters into her own hands.

"Fuck the massage," she whispered as she pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned softly as I felt her tongue slither past my lips. Within seconds, we are passionately making out, our tongues darting about in each other's mouths.

Unfortunately, the kiss was soon broken. But that was only because Candy had decided to escalate things. Reaching down, she literally ripped my blouse off, revealing by bra-free boobs. Not wasting a second, she started stimulating my nipples using not only her lips, tongue and teeth, but also her fingers.

"Oh god!" I moaned, but soon put a hand over my mouth to keep the sensual moans that followed from reaching my friend's ears. Unfortunately, she had already heard the first one.

"What's going on back there?" she asked, but could not risk peering back at us because of the constantly speed changing traffic.

"No... nothing," I managed to stutter between to moans.

"Nothing at all," added Candy as she pulled away from me with a mischievous smile plastered across her lips. We shared a few chuckles before she forced me to lie down on my back. Not wasting a second, she unzipped my jeans and, after a short struggle due to the lack of space, managed to remove them. She did not even bother looking at my now naked body before moving on to the next part of her plan. Grabbing my ass, she forced my pelvis up into the air, soon bringing it up to her face. With only a quick smile as warning, she dove in, avidly licking my lower lips.

"FUCK!" I moaned in a voice quite louder than I had intended. The moan went not unnoticed by my friend. Peering into the rear-view mirror, she finally realized what had been going on behind her for the past few minutes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she cried out, almost crashing into the car in front of us.

"Shut up and drive," responded her girlfriend in an angry voice as she momentarily pulled away from my cunt. Luckily for us, my friend had more important things to do than argue—like trying to get us back home alive. She continued driving, but peered into the mirror at every opportunity.

By then, Candy had started tongue-fucking my pussy, forcing both my arousal and my moans to increase in intensity. Struggling to keep my body from writhing in bliss, I felt an orgasm build deep within me. Moments later, the first wave of orgasmilk came gushing out of me. The hot liquid went flying through the air, landing not only on Candy, but also on my friend and the car. More waves soon followed until...

Suddenly, a loud sound—which I later realized was a car horn—snapped me back to reality. Glancing about, I realized I was still dressed, still massaging Candy and still horny. I also discovered I had unknowingly started massaging my way down toward Candy's boobs. Realizing this, I quickly put an end to the massage.

"Why'd you stop?" she inquired.

"I... my hands were cramping up," I lied as I tried to keep my heightened state of arousal in check. Peering out the window in an attempt to distract myself, I realized we were just pulling up to my apartment building.

"We should do this again sometime," said Candy as she turned around in her seat and gave me one of her enticing glances. "It was fun," she added, putting an emphasis on the last word. Somehow, I got the feeling she was not referring to the snowboarding.

"Y... yeah," I stuttered as I opened the door and hurried out of the vehicle. Before Long, I was standing on the sidewalk, watching them drive away. I sighed.

Honestly, I was still unsure if those looks Candy gave me all weekend were anything more than friendly, but one thing remained certain; I would have enough pent up sexual energy to keep me going for a few days and a great fantasy to keep me company when I felt lonely.

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
387 Followers