My Balls Inside Him, Requiem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she sat back on the foot of the bed panting from the exertion. I was panting from being used like a cheap whore. And Mr. Long Penis was smiling contentedly, as he'd just gotten to cum without being tortured afterward.

"Too bad he's completely spent. Maybe next time you visit we can both do you in the ass at the same time."

Our Mistress climbed off the bed. And walked toward the stairs. "You two clean this place up" she said. "It's a pig sty. I've seen you eyeing his cock," she said as she looked at me with a grin. "But you two are my property and you can fuck only if I say so."

Our Mistress threw our clothes down the stairs and closed the door behind her. At long last the weekend was over. This handsome man with such a lovely long penis was working side by side with me, but I wasn't even aroused any more. He'd been naked so long that he didn't even seem self conscious about it. We cleaned up, I stuffed my massively swollen balls into my boxers, put on my jeans and looked down to see this huge bulge caused by my balls. "Well," I thought, "at least a few people will be impressed."

Mr. Long Penis got dressed, we hugged and thanked each other for helping make it through this. He then hobbled up the stairs (walking gingerly) with me behind and said "I'm just glad to get those damn balls out of my ass."

"Not half as glad as I am," I replied.

12