My BBW Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
I'm captivated by a sexy older woman.
1.4k words
4.1
72.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpfs
rpfs
13 Followers

---This is a true story that took place about two years ago. It contains references to watersports and other fetish activities, so if these aren't for you, don't continue. And if they are, wait until the next part...---

"Kiss me", she said. My heart flipped at her demand. A cold breeze was blowing, chilling us both through our winter clothes. A shiver ran down my spine. I couldn't tell if it was because of the situation I found myself in, or the cold Toronto night. I leaned in and kissed her, cautiously, exploring her lips with my tongue gently. I could taste the wine she had been drinking and her lipstick, which only made the moment more erotic. As I stepped back, we stared at each other. A nervous grin crossed my face.

"Do you want to fuck me, Ryan?" She asked, her voice barely above a throaty whisper.

"Yeah... I do..." I nodded in reply.

She grinned. "Follow me, then..."

As we walked, making small conversation, my mind ran over how I found myself following this near total stranger back to her apartment. My girlfriend had left me six months prior, leaving me friendless and depressed. I moped for the better part of five months, pleading with her to come back to me. Finally, on New Years Eve, I made a resolution to myself. I was going to party it up more. Be less uptight. More fun. More outrageous. More sexual.

I turned my computer on almost immediately and posted an ad on an adult "dating" website, complete with picture. I toyed with what I wanted in my mind. My ex-girlfriend had been absolutely dull in bed, nearly motionless and silent. I knew I wanted someone loud and exciting. Willing to try anything. Someone totally debauched. Someone with experience to spare. I thought up labels for people, based on the porn I watched. I said I wanted a MILF, a cougar, someone into all sorts of kinky shit without being specific. I said I wanted a cougar or MILF to teach me how to please her in all of her favourite ways. I wanted to be her boy toy. I certainly got what I was looking for in Melissa.

I was working the night shift at my call centre job when her email came. Whenever I got responses, I lost all concentration and had to analyze the email in total detail. This time was no different. Most of the time I was disappointed, either gay guys looking for a quick fuck or scammers looking to add an email address to their collection. When I glanced down at my phone to see who had emailed me, I felt myself stiffen immediately. I lost interest when I saw that she classified herself as a BBW. Repulsed at the thought of fucking a whale, I read the rest, positive I wasn't going to respond. She said she was as kinky as they came. Her email said she was a squirter. That was about it. I closed the email and went back to work, disappointed that my fantasy girl hadn't messaged me.

When I got home, I went through my usual routine, meaning grabbing a quite bite to eat and watching porn. My mind immediately went back to the email. Curious, I began watching some BBW porn. I unzipped my pants and began stroking myself, watching a large woman devour some guy's cock.

"This isn't so bad, after all", I thought to myself, staring at her voluptuous body. I clicked on a couple more videos. Big fat women with huge bellies and huge tits performed all sorts of debauched acts on my screen. I came and tucked myself back into my pants.

"Oh well, those are porn stars. I'm sure she looks like an ogre." I thought to myself as I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

The next day on my bus ride to work, I couldn't stop thinking about what I had seen. Could those fat women really be turning me on? I opened the email again. I felt myself stiffen again. Before my shift started, I sat down in the cafeteria and started typing a reply.

"Hi there, I really hope you're still interested. You sound really sexy... I'd love to chat with you on MSN or texts sometime. Add me or text me any time."

I sighed nervously and went to my desk. Hours passed. Despite checking my phone every five minutes, no reply came. I put it in my pocket and tried to forget about it. Just then, I felt it vibrate. My penis immediately stood erect. She had added me on MSN, and sent me an IM! My heart was racing. I clocked out and took my lunch break an hour early.

I looked at her message: "You sound really desperate, lol."

Ryan: "haha, well, I missed your email. I was really hoping you hadn't lost interest."

Melissa: "Not at all."

The next half hour was the most awkward conversation I'd ever had. I'd never done this before, and I wasn't sure how to act suave or cool to someone that much older than me, and someone I intended to meet only to fuck. Thankfully, she saved me by cutting to the chase.

Melissa: "So tell me what sort of kinky things you're in to, Ryan."

Ryan: "Anything you want me to be in to ;) I want you to tell me exactly what you want. I want to lick you for hours so you can squirt down my throat. I'm in to piss, pegging,"

Melissa: "mmmm... what if i told you i was masturbating right now?"

Shit, I had to do something about this. I was rock hard. I snuck into a private bathroom in the unoccupied office at the other end of the floor. I undid my belt, unzipped my pants, and started jacking off as fast as I could.

Ryan: "now look what you made me do"

"im in the bathroom touching myself too"

Melissa: "oh fuck that's hot. rub yourself for me, baby"

"i want a picture of your meat"

The luridness of her statement made me cum almost instantly, out of nowhere. I hadn't cum this hard in months. My jizz sprayed out all over the toilet seat. A single bead dripped down my still throbbing shaft. I quickly snapped a picture of it and sent it to her.

Melissa: "oh fuck that's so hot, im gonna cum too"

She logged off at that point and I didn't see her again all evening. The next morning, I awoke to an apology in my inbox.

"Sorry, sex toy, the battery on my blackberry ran out last night. I'll make it up to you, though. I'm going to call you at exactly 6:00 PM today. Don't pick it up.

-Melissa"

My mind was racing. What did she plan to do? Leave me a message? 5 PM couldn't come fast enough.

Sure enough, at 6, my phone rang. I was sitting at my desk when it happened, and I had totally lost track of time. I immediately excused myself to take a break and went back to the cafeteria. I immediately checked my voicemail. She had left me a four minute long recording! I hit play and listened intently. She had the voice of a professional phone sex worker. I was practically salivating...

"Hey sex toy... I'm naked in my bed and I'm soaking wet."

I stopped the recording. What if someone heard? I needed to sneak out to the bathroom. I tried to hide the enormous tent in my pants with my hand and practically ran. I sat down in the bathroom and listened.

"Hey sex toy... I'm naked in my bed and I'm soaking wet. I'm going to tell you all the things I'm going to do to you. First I'm going to strip you down and swallow your hard cock. Mmm... I'm going to lick your shaft from base to tip and then suck on your purple head. Fuck, yeah. I'm going to keep going, fucking your cock with my mouth until you cum all over my face. You want that, sex toy? Yeah... Mmm..."

I was masturbating furiously. I was so hard it hurt.

"Then I'm going to get you hard again and bend over in front of you. You're going to stick your fucking cock inside of me and fuck me until I squirt all over the floor. Oh, fuck yeah. Fuck! Mmm..."

The rest was three minutes straight of carnal, erotic moaning. She screamed into the phone as she came, and I came with her. I cleaned myself up and sat back for a moment before heading back to work. That was the sexiest thing I had ever experienced. It was official, I needed to meet this woman. I needed to fuck her. And it needed to be soon.

rpfs
rpfs
13 Followers