My Beautiful Sister Jill

Story Info
How my sister and I reconnected.
2.3k words
4.1
86k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18

--------------------------------------------------

It had been almost a year since I had seen my sister. She moved about an hour north of where I live and I haven't had the chance to go see her in quite a while. So I decided that I would call her and see if it would be okay for me to come up for the weekend. She said of course and that she couldn't wait to see me.

I should take a second to introduce myself. My name is Austin, I'm 18 years old, about 6'1 and weigh about 200 pounds. My sister, Jill, is 27 years old, about 5'3, and weighs about 140 pounds. We have the same matching brown hair color the only difference is mine is cut short and hers goes down to her shoulders.

After making the drive up to her house I knocked on the door and was greeted with a big hug by my sister. She told me to come in and showed me to the guest room where I dropped my bag. After dropping my things off and getting settled in, I went out to the living room where I found my sister lounging on the couch and watching TV. She has a big wrap around couch and she was laying at one end so I took a seat at the other end. We lounged around for a while, chatting, and catching up on what has been going on in our lives. The last time I had seen my sister was at her wedding the year before but her husband was out of town this weekend. After a while I got up to go to the bathroom, so she pointed me down the hallway and to the right, where the bathroom was. I got into the bathroom, took a piss, washed my hands, and on my way out I noticed a few of her bras hanging on the door knob. My curiosity got the best of me so I lifted one off the door knob and inspected it. My sister has quite large boobs but I never tried to guess their size, though I had spent my fair share of time staring at her big beautiful globes. I looked at the tag of the bra and it said 36DD. Like I said she has pretty big tits, but I didn't guess they were this big.

After I walked back to the living room and sat down I saw my sister was now sitting up, so I looked over and admired her chest. I looked up and made eye contact with her and it looked like she had noticed my admiration of her chest. She just looked at me but didn't say anything about it.

After a little while longer of watching TV we started to get hungry so she decided to get up and make us dinner. She had been in the kitchen for a few minutes when she called for me to help her get something off the top shelf, she's pretty short so I went out into the kitchen and she asked me to reach for a pan up on a shelf. I reached up and grabbed it with no problem and set it down on the counter top. I turned around to walk out of the kitchen but instead ran right into my sister who was bent over picking something off the floor, my crotch made direct contact with her ass. I said sorry and tried to back up and walk away but she pushed back into me just enough to notice it but not know if it was on purpose. That's another thing I never took into consideration about my sister, her perfect ass. She had been wearing yoga pants all day and I just noticed now, but she has a fantastic ass. Just like her chest, two spectacular globes of flesh concealed by her tight yoga pants.

After I went back and sat on the couch I noticed my dick had started to harden a little bit. I had always thought of Jill as just my big sister but today had started to change the way I saw her. If I put aside the fact that she's my sister, she is a beautiful woman.

A half hour later dinner was ready, she brought me and herself a plate of food and we ate on the couch watching TV. After we finished eating she took our plates out to the kitchen and came back to sit on the couch, this time right next to me. I wasn't sure why she sat right next to me, but then she asked, "Can you give me a back massage?" Of course I agreed to, so she lay down on the couch and I started to massage her back. As I moved my hands around exploring her back I could feel her bra underneath her shirt, 36DD was the only thing going through my head, it's all I could think of. She had started to lightly moan, so I assumed I was doing something right. She readjusted herself on the couch and accidentally bumped her hand against my semi-hard dick. A light moan slipped through my lips.

"What?" she said.

"Oh, nothing, I uh need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." I said.

"Ugh, fine." She moaned.

I stood up carefully hoping she wouldn't notice my growing erection in my pants. I made it back to the bathroom so I could take a piss, after I finished I picked up one of Jill's bras again, feeling the cups of the bra, imagining they were her boobs. My dick was solid at this point, so I dropped my pants and started to stroke my 7 inch cock. I must have been in there for a while because my sister knocked on the door.

"Is everything okay in there?" She said.

Startled I said "Uh uh yeah I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" She said as she started to turn the door knob and slowly open the door. I was frozen and didn't know what to do. She opened the door and saw what I was doing.

"Oh." was all she could say.

"Umm listen Jill, I uh, I can explain." I said.

She didn't say anything all she did was look at me and slowly move her eyes down to see me holding my deflating dick in one hand and her bra in the other.

"Um sorry." She said and quickly turned around and closed the door. I felt awkward and embarrassed at this whole encounter. I pulled my pants back up and put her bra back where it was and headed back out to the living room, not knowing what to expect. I got back out to the living room and was surprised at the sight in front of me. My sister was sitting on the couch, but she had taken her shirt off leaving her in just a bra and her yoga pants. She motioned for me to come sit next to her, so I did. I sat down next to her and she turned to face me.

"Like what you see?" She said with a smirk on her face, full well knowing that I was happy with what was in front of me. I didn't respond. She grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. I started to massage and feel them, it was amazing. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. I moved my hands and watched the bra fall to the couch. I stared at her chest, finally seeing them, they were the most magnificent things I've ever seen. I'm a virgin and never really got anywhere with girls in the past, so this was my first time seeing a girls tits in person, I had seen plenty of them in porn before, but nothing could compare to the real thing. Her boobs were absolutely perfect, 36DD is a pretty big bra size but they were perfect on her curvy body. They had a hint of sag, which is to be expected with her size, but they were still plenty perky. My eyes roamed everywhere on her chest. Her tits were capped with half-dollar sized areolas and nipples about the same size as the end of my pinkie finger. I could see them getting harder and redder.

"Is that better? Is that what you wanted?" My sister said with a little grin on her face.

"They are... perfect." I said, at a loss for words at the sight in front of me.

I reached my hands back up to her chest and felt her bare tits for the first time, they felt amazing. As I explored her chest with my hands I brushed up against her nipples, which cause a moan to escape Jill's mouth. I lowered my head down to her right tit to lick and nibble on her nipple while I pinched at tugged at her left nipple.

"Ohhhhhh shit... mmmmmmm..... that feels so gooooood." She said

She had started to rub my cock on the outside of my pants and I had reached down to rub her pussy with my free hand. I stood up and pulled her up with me, I pulled off my shirt and pulled her in for our first kiss, this wasn't a brother-sister kiss, this was the hottest and most passionate kiss I had ever had. We moaned into each others mouths as we started to explore each others mouths with our tongues. I reached behind her and grabbed he perfect ass, squeezing tight, another moan escaped from her. The feeling of our bare chests against each others was amazing. I had started to work her yoga pants down her ass as I was caressing her. They fell to her ankles and she stepped out of them. She broke our embrace and yanked down my pants and dropped to her knees. She immediately grabbed onto my rock hard 7 inch cock and started to lightly stroke it.

"I like your cock." She said.

"Do yo-, ohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm..... shit." I said as she pushed half of my hard cock into her hot wet mouth.

"Holy shit that feels good." I said.

"I've had a lot of practice." She said as she pulled her mouth off of me, giving me a wink. I had to stop her before I blew my load into her mouth right there. I pulled her off of me and pulled her to stand up.

I looked into her eyes "Is this what you really want?" I said.

"I've never wanted something so much in my life." She said seductively.

"You know I'm a virgin right?" I asked her.

"I was hoping to be the one to take your cherry." She said with a seductive grin on her face.

"I'm ready if you are." I told her.

"I want you in me so bad, I need you in me." She told me.

With that she took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She lay down on her back and spread her legs wide open, inviting me in. I lowered my mouth onto her bald pussy and stared to lick and nibble everywhere. She was moaning uncontrollably, I had never eaten a girl out before so I guess I was doing a good job.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck... are you sure you've never done this before? You're amazing!" She said

I looked up at her and smiled. I ate her for a few more minutes until she was on the brink of cumming, and then stopped.

"What the hell? Why'd you stop?"

I said nothing and raised myself up, took my cock in my hand an aimed at her dripping wet hole. I put the head of my cock onto her hole and moved it up and down her cunt to lube up the head. When it was wet enough I looked at her and told her I love her. She said it back and I plunged half way into my sister hot cunt.

"Ohhhhh FUCK." We both said at the same time.

She was so tight, it felt amazing. I started to slowly pump in and back out, building up a pace. I increased my speed with every couple of thrusts and after a few minutes I was pumping into my sister at a good speed.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.....mmmmmmmm shiiiiiiiiittttt...... yes yes yes... keep fucking me..... don't ever stop ohhhhh don't stop..... HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT...... I"M CUMMING!" She exclaimed as I kept pumping in and out of her. As she started to cum I felt her pussy's grip tighten around my cock making the feeling 1000 times better than it was. I kept thrusting in and out of her as I started to feel my balls tighten.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum." I told my sister.

"Pull out of me and cum on my tits." She said as she was on the way down from her orgasm.

I pulled out of her pussy and we both jumped off the bed. Jill got down on her knees and took me in her mouth and started to suck my dick. She pulled me out of her mouth.

"You want to cum on my tits?" She said with a smile.

"I would love nothing more." I told her.

I took my dick into my hand and started to jerk it as fast as I could, on the brink of cumming.

"HERE IT COMES!" I yelled.

"Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit yes." I said.

My cum sprang from my cock, spraying rope after rope of hot cum onto my sister perfect tits. After I had come down from the best orgasm of my life I saw my sister spreading my cum on her tits with her fingers and then bringing her finger to her mouth licking the cum off of it. She stood up and told me that she needed a shower. She left and headed to the bathroom, as she went through the doorway she turned around and said.

"Well are you coming or what?"

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my first story! I would really appreciate any feedback, positive or negative, just don't make it too harsh please, it's my first time. Leave ideas for more stories and I'll see what I can do!