My Beauty & The Beast Ch. 03

Story Info
Beauty meets Rose.
2.2k words
4.55
17.6k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Readers: Thanks for being so patient, my apologies for such a long wait... life has just gotten too hectic for me, I'm hoping to finish this story as it is close to my heart.

Comments are welcome... enjoy this third installment of fairytale.

*****

Sunlight and birdsong awoke Belle the next morning. She looked around to find fire already lit and the dark drapes were pulled back to let in the light. Beast was nowhere in the room as she sought him out to only find herself alone and naked beneath his heavy bed sheets. The red silk sheets felt so luxurious against her skin as she stretched, wincing at her bruises and now healing cuts. She noticed a thick robe had been hung next to the tea table with a silver breakfast tray on it. Belle climbed out from beneath the warm covers and went to put the robe on.

A note sat next to the tray:

I will meet you later on today. I went to assist the servants in sealing up the lower dungeon.

Yours, Beast

Belle sat down at the table and uncovered the tray. Toast, fruits, butter, tea pot and tea cup along with silver utensils met her gaze. The fresh berries and the steaming tea smelled so good to her as she began to eat her fill. She looked to find her dress hanging neatly on a hanger near the fireplace to keep it warm. Sipping her final drink of tea she shed the robe and got dressed. Then she went to the door and was greeted by a maid once she had opened the door.

"Good morning ms." curtsied the youth.

"Good morning." smiled Belle, suddenly blushing she realized that her hair was messy and that she had just come out of a man's room! Yet the maid didn't seem bothered at all.

"What can I do for you ms.?" the maid's voice stilled Belle's worry.

"Could you braid my hair for me before we go anywhere?" Belle asked.

"Certainly." smiled the young girl. They went to Belle's room and the maid went to her closet.

"What color for today ms?"

"How about pink, like a rose." answered Belle.

"What is you name?" asked Belle as the maid pulled four rose colored dresses from her closest.

"My name is Cameil ms." she answered as Belle chose a rose pink gown with a corset lace up back and velvet long sleeves and skirt with a U neckline. Cameil helped her into her under skirts and then her dress then laced it up. The girl then brushed and braided Belle's hair and put a matching rose colored ribbon into the braid.

"Thank you Cameil. Now show me to the kitchen please." Belle said once they had finished.

"The kitchen?" Cameil asked.

"Yes. I am not use to all this finery. Being in a kitchen might help." replied Belle. Cameil led Belle down several halls then came to a L shaped staircase down to the second level of the castle.

Once at the bottom Cameil turned to the right and through an arching doorway than into a double hinged door with two glass window's in them. What met Belle's eyes made her grin from ear to ear. The castle's kitchen had high ceilings and big windows facing east. Four cooking ovens were along a long marble countertop just beneath the windows and oak cabinets and shelving held every kind of cook pans and utensils imaginable. Two massive center counters was at the room's focal point. Four massive glass china cabinets lined the opposite wall the fine dinnerware sparkled and glittered in the morning sunlight. On each of the six shelves within the cabinets was a full matching set of unique china.

In the furthest corner of the room was a dish washing space with three double wash basins and several drying shelves and hanging hooks. A small window allowed in a shaft of sunlight.

"It's beautiful." commented Belle as she moved further into the space. Never had she imagined cooking in such a lavish environment.

"It's only the kitchen. There are two pantries over through those other doors and a ice chamber on the outside of this part of the castle. A smoke house is only a few feet from the back door, along with the water well." explained Cameil. Most of the kitchen staff were busy preparing food or tending items on the fire. Belle couldn't stop smiling, she realized that everyone including the head cook's were staring at her.

"May we do something for you ms.?" a tall middle aged man raised an eyebrow in her direction.

"Yes, would you like me to make you some hot oats?" chimed in Cameil sweetly.

"Oh I can do it myself." without a second thought Belle moved with purpose as she plucked a fresh pan from the hang hooks, a long wide spoon. Her eyes swept the immediate space surrounding her and she found the jar of oats and the salt. She moved towards the barrels of water.

"Which of these is fresh?" she asked, glancing up she discovered the head cook and Cameil wide eyed at her bold fearless nature.

"Both, my lady. They were brought in only half an hour ago." answered the head cook.

"Ms. let me do that for you." Cameil came to her side.

"Oh Cameil it's okay. I know my way around a kitchen, though I may need a map for some things in this big of space." smiled Belle. She sensed that nervous tension in the air as she dipped the pan into the water, filling in two-thirds full. Walking it to the oven fire she placed it on the hook.

"I don't understand." said Cameil said as she came over to Belle.

"I came from a farming family Cameil. I am no stranger to working with my hands." Belle explained. She set it over the hook of the blazing cook fire, added a pinch of salt and waited. The fire was so hot it only took a few moments before the water was boiling, Belle that added the oats and with the spoon stirred it gently. Cameil went to a cupboard and took out a wooden bowl and spoon. "Would you like something to drink my lady?" she asked as she brought the items to Belle. The oats bubbled and thickened as they cooked.

"Yes, a glass of juice would be a nice luxury." replied Belle.

"Orange, strawberry, blackberry, grape, grapefruit, or mixed berry?" answered Cameil.

"You have all of those!" exclaimed the young woman, turning to look at the maid. She nodded with a kind smile.

"I have never tasted blackberries before. I will try that please." Belle picked her flavor of juice. Cameil disappeared momentarily as Belle served herself her breakfast of hot oats.

"Would you like some?" offered Belle.

"Oh no, I ate earlier this morning." Cameil smiled as she poured the dark rich blackberry juice into a small cup. Cameil gave a slight curtsey then excused herself to tend to other chores about the castle.

Belle ate her oats recalling that she had already eaten breakfast, but she didn't mind as she rinsed her dirty dishes and then hung them to dry. The bustling hum of the kitchen soon forced her to leave as it was getting rather crowded with other staff members. The young woman exited the grand kitchen, wondered through the large dining area just off from the kitchen, she spent the remaining morning exploring the ins and outs of the south second wing. Finding countless rooms and extensive architecture along the way. Passing multiple cleaning staff and caretakers as she wound her way amongst the corridors and grand ceilings. She was glad to have put on a long sleeved gown as the stoned walls of the inner castle were cool. As she came to a hidden spiral staircase along an ascending tower the girl paused.

The stairs seemed layered with dirt and dust as Belle gently swiped her index finger across the adjoined wall it came away with a grimy film as if no one had deliberately cleaned this particular area in years. Belle picked up her floor length skirts and started up the spiral staircase. The air became musky and damp smelling the higher the higher she went, finally she was halted by large double wooden doors that were locked shut. She fiddled with the handles on both sides and the locks were solid so she stood on her tiptoes to try and peer through the little metal bard windows. Glimpses of a shadowy throne hall met the woman's glancing gaze, it seemed to be in the same state as that of the staircase itself. Undisturbed since it's last use. Things were tossed about as if a fight had taken place inside a once grand space. Belle's curiosity was peaked greatly and she wiggling the door handles again in a faint attempt that they might open upon her wish.

Passerby maids below the stairs startled Belle from her snooping, she waited for the pair to go on their way before she quickly and quietly crept back down the staircase. Before stepping from the shadows Belle peeked about to make sure she was not seen exiting. Then she rounded the corner and continued on into the following corridor.

Belle was shocked at how darkened this quarter of the southern wing was as she ventured further, only a few wall torches were lit and shadows danced and wiggled along the extended hallway. Belle grasped ahold of a torch and pulled it down to use to light her way as she went along. An black chard door met her a few feet beyond and she pulled it open... it creaked and squealed in upset at being used. She slipped through the archway and down a set of stairs, she sneezed and coughed at the on slot of rancid muck filled scents, as she forced herself to go on her eyes began to water as it only got worse. A noise just beyond her caused Belle to stifle her coughing, she had no idea what lay just ahead of her but it sent an odd icy chill up her spine; fear sudden became a realization as the noise fluttered and sparked, wailed and snickered. Belle's steps grew less sure and her legs began to tremble with uncertainty.

The walled staircase opened up, giving way to a hideous dungeon. A pit of black tar sputtered and churned in the middle of the room, barring the way to get to the only exit, the staircase! Torches lined the surround walls and a black chandelier hung down above the tar pit. Belle gulped loudly as her eyes searched beyond the tar, rusty outdated jail cells lined the walls on the opposite side. Inside one of the cells sat a woman. She was hovered over a little flickering fire and dressed in rags. The hideous noises were coming from her! The woman turned her gaze towards Belle. A shuttering cry escaped the young woman as two blood red eyes zeroed in on her, slicing open her trembling soul. Belle crouched into the stairs struck with dizzying nausea as those eyes ran over her. Some twisted voice spoke inside the girl and she was wracked with bodily pain that paralyzed her.

Belle could think or see, she was clawing at her own eyes and ears in any type of attempt to rid herself of that hellish voice that seemed to have delved into her very mind. It was not a quick assault, the voice seemed to bury itself within, poking and prodding into the deepest parts of her inner being. Finding her fears and laying them naked upon a ritual stone, bare for all to see. The young woman had not known fear like this, her nails dug into her tender flesh and pulled at her brunette locks. She couldn't move at all but she pictured herself crying and wailing in her minds-eye. She turned her face towards the woman. She stood gripping the cell bars, some inhuman squeal came from her and those eyes bore even deeper into her victim. Suddenly a noise like thunder had broken just above Belle forcing her eyes to look up and there stood Beast over her.

Beast's hideous savage roar echoed out into the remaining castle,

"Rose you bitch of satan, release My charge!" Beast snarled.

Those red eyes swirled into their original color as the rags turned into a sapphire blue gown and the angelic features took the place of the hideous figure within the cell. Her smile was wicked indeed as she raised her gaze to the Beast who stood protecting the slut beneath himself.

"Everything that comes into this land is mine Beast... Capturing me was all for nothing, she is mine, she was marked by my scorpion." Rose's angelic voice floated up to them.

"She will never belong to you! She is too good, her heart is pure, unscathed." growled Beast in protest.

"Ah, she does not know the truth, yet. If she does, you know it is her sin and I will have her within my grasp because of it." Rose smirked.

"Never... Not if she chooses it willingly." muttered Beast, with that he plucked Belle up and rushed up out of the dungeon. Her skin was white as death yet she was moaning as he took her to her room. She was unconscious as he undressed her and put her to bed. He lit a blazing fire within the hearth and left, charging the maid to watch over the young guest closely.