My Beauty & The Beast Ch. 04

Story Info
Beast's Dream.
2.1k words
4.63
17.6k
21

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blazing fire flickered across the massive creature, heating his closed eyes, warming his flesh and igniting his restless dreaming mind. Those destructive jaws twitched and muttered nonsense into the empty room. His chest rose and fell unsteady and rapid. The talons that cursed his fingered paws clasped the arms of the armchair in attempts to hang on to his tireless attacker. Shivers coursed through the animal. The black horns gleamed in the firelight.

Beast was hunting in his demonic forest, his ears twitched, swiveling to catch the slightest noise. Clothes had not been a necessity for the creature for years as he made is long trek to find the witch that had left him hideously scarred for life. The witch left a particular scent that Beast could pick up even if she had left the area three days ahead of him. The crisp morning dew quivered as Beast rose to his feet giving a shake to rid himself of the slight dampness. The cool air excited the creature as he moved forward on all four massive paws, his powerful chest turned the space just in front of him into tiny crystals on each exhale due his hot breathe. His silken fur gleamed and shimmer, muscle rippled just beneath with each slow motion he made.

Beast was too big to crouch low like that of a feline and his overwhelming height even on all fours left him at an even greater disadvantage then that of the black bears that he had run across.

The pads on this paws had calloused weeks ago. He hardly felt the thorn bush as he moved across it, crushing the spiky thing easily. She had slowed down, why, he had know idea but it meant that she was growing comfortable in her journey. The witch had never expected her recent curse to stalk her, surprise was still in Beast's favor. His eyes glowed as the sunlight struck his face within the cover of the dense wood, Beast stopped. Her scent was fresh, it radiated from just beyond him, mixed with that of new scents; potent and full of musky evil. The creature stifled a deep sneeze as it accosted his being.

As slow and intent as that of a practiced lion the beast crept forward to peer threw the underbrush. A glorious glade opened up before his gaze, sunlight filtered down from the high treetops lighting a small mansion. A willow tree sprang up in front of the building, huge and peaceful as the breeze blew it's hanging vines. Beast's ears perked forward, where was the bitch? As the winds rustled and moved the branches of the willow she became visible. Clad in her beautiful facade of woman. She stood encircle by six of her fellow witches, a man knelt before her. From what Beast could see, the man appeared to be a hunter, a bow slung across his back with a hefty number of arrows untouched within their chamber. Rose had her palm placed upon his head and she was voicing some incantation.

A near inaudible growl rumbled within Beast's throat as the witch's surge of power revealed her hideous hidden features... her true demon self. Beast had no clue as to why these witches would need a man under their spell but it was obvious that he had a purpose as he stood at his mistress' bidding. They were miles from even a small village, resources were scarce. He settled down to wait them out.

Beast allowed himself to drift off into a fitful sleep as he lay hidden from the witch that had stolen his life.

Moaning stirred Beast from his nap beneath the brush, the shuttering moans of pleasure peeked his curiosity and he looked into the glade. The moon was high, not a cloud in the starry night sky. The man that the witches had enslaved was tied to the willow like the captive that he was, naked! Endless possibilities ran through Beast's mind of which he literally shook himself from. His bright blue eyes gleamed as he looked at the slave, these witches would use the helpless man as a toy then discard him; probably eat him after they had had their fill of him. A shutter raced down Beast's back; he wouldn't allow it.

Beast once again settled down to wait on what they might do, he couldn't very well attack them now, he had to wait for them to make themselves vulnerable. All woman, even evil ones became most vulnerable while at the height of ecstasy, even though he abhorred the thought of having to watch such laude acts upon such an innocent human being. Silently he kept a sharp eye on his ultimate target, Rose. Seven witches against a beast of magical making seemed rather fair odds to the King. Shivers of disgust ran through him as he watched them begin their assault on the young hunter.

Close to four hours later the witches were giddy and sex drunk, releasing endless amounts of energy and power from their cores. Allowing themselves to believe they were all alone and safe from watching eyes; they danced and writhed like forest nymphs. Exerting themselves to the fullest. Beast had to force himself to swallow the bile that had threatened to come forth from his stomach at the sights.

He saw his chance as all seven of the magical whores had there backs turned from him.

Beast stilled his breathing and crept forward, his eyes darting to each of the women, he ignored those pleasurable sighs and chirps that women make during arousal. What he lacked in stealth, Beast simply made up in pure size as he snuck up on the wenches and raised up onto his back legs; all ten feet of him. Startled cries escaped them as they all whipped about at the looming shadowy form behind. A prominent snort escaped Beast as the one of the far left end screeched loudly brandishing a dagger from seemingly no where. The six sisters attacked at once, throwing themselves upon the giant creature with varying battle cries. Beast tumbled backwards, throwing himself down onto the hard dusty earth instantly crushing the two that had foolishly leapt onto his back.

Their crumpled bodies lay lifeless as he swung himself back onto his feet. They were so small compared to his massive power and size the task of ridding himself of the women should have been easy yet they wiggled and avoided his attacks.

Suddenly Beast felt something tighten about his thick neck as one of them had clamored to his backside and noosed him. His eyes rolled as he sought out Rose, she stood smiling as the others did her work. Chains flung about his wrists and ankles as the remaining four, pulling with all their might the witches attempted to trip him to the ground using themselves as counter weights. Snarling Beast gathered himself and with a hefty flick of his right paw, jackknifed the one that clung to the opposite end of the chain. Flying through the air her weight caused her to smack into the other that held onto his left ankle. They crashed together heavily, muscle, flesh, and bone ripped open and snapped like branches as the two collided. Anger and sounds of utter agony rose from the injured bitches. A surge of raw animalistic strength rippled through Beast as the remaining two attempted to reach his throat intent on slicing it open with their daggers. He instantly laid his clawed paws on them, dragging them away from their task, squeezing them within his balled fists, each of them hollered and struggled to escape. Beast had never known this type of control or power before and he easily crushed the two witches like they were mere bugs; not even caring at their sounds of death and final breathe.

Rose trembled with fear and arousal at this monster of her creating. He was everything that utterly terrified her as well as everything that excited her. The witch smirked greedily as torturous thoughts danced through her hideous mind. Not given her fallen sisters any credit or mourning she almost eagerly stepped forward, her demonic red gaze bright with intent as she watched Beast squash the last two of her companions into the ground with a single open paw. Pulsing magic radiated from her fingertips as she almost gently caressed the wrist chain nearest to her. So entranced was this witch that she had forgotten that Beast had plans of his own, faster then she could track the creature entangled her in the same chains that bound him. Pulling the woman tightly into his chest he used the magic that came from her to break open the shackles on his chains, leaving her to fight the chains that had been wound about her; entrapping her hands and feet so she wouldn't move.

She began shrieking and spitting profane things to Beast and he merely gagged her with a torn piece of her own dress, shoving it down her throat to avoid even being bothered by her whimpering. He rolled his eyes in disgust, not bothering to clothe her naked form. Looking over to the captive human, Beast saw that he was indeed still alive. He quickly unbound the hunter. As soon as Beast touched the man, the trance seemed to weaken and the hunter came to, shaking his head he glanced about himself in confusion; shocked to find a terrifying looking animal had freed him.

With that Beast turned around, attached another chain to the witch and promptly began dragging her back in the general direction of his castle.

The hunter hurriedly put on his clothes and gathered his belongings, his eyes never left the creature that moved away from him. The beast moved on two hind legs like that of a man, and those piercing blue eyes had struck something deep within the man, he had to at least thank this creature. Hopefully it would understand the gesture of appreciation. He took a deep breath and raced after the departing form.

"Wait... wait, please wait!" he called out. The thing paused, an ear flickered back in his direction. A visible heavy sigh emanated from the creature as the once captive man caught up to him. The hunter knelt in front of the creature, wide hazel eyes gleamed with utter fear and uncertainty, yet there he was, dumbfounded by the predator that he beheld. Trembling now at just how intimidating this creature was the man looked into Beast's icy gaze.

"Do you speak?"

Beast merely nodded once. His expression was grim and bored slightly, what did this man want with him?

"Thank you. I am forever indebted to you, I will serve you, for I surely would have been dead within this very hour had you not come to my aid." the man babbled his offer, no matter how unnecessary.

The creature's ears laid back against his head, as a cat would when angered, a deep growl came from deep within the beast's chest. The man cowered back a few steps yet stood his ground, determined to show his gratitude in some way. Beast seemingly ignored this man, and went along his way yet the human seemed fearless and relentless as he hurriedly pushed back in front of the creature.

"Please, please sir! I will do anything, anything at all to show you my thanks to you." his words seemed sincere enough that Beast paused yet again.

"Do you have an heir?" spoke the creature. His voice was so deep it shook the ground beneath the hunter's feet.

"My young wife just gave birth to our second daughter, so no, I have no heir to carry on my name." replied the man.

"Male heir would be better but a daughter will do." Beast said confidently. The blood drained from the hunter's face, this creature wanted one of his daughters! He stammered and fumbled with his hands.

"Or were your words false?" countered Beast.

"No, not at all... But one of my girls? Surely there is something else that I can give you." the hunter begged.

"You will live to see your daughters come of age, and at that point the strongest one of the two will become mine. A life for a life, the world must always be kept in balance, this way there will not be an upset." muttered Beast. He then moved on his way, dragging the witch behind him. The man simply stood there, his heart falling into pieces, how would he tell his wife? Beast moved further into the dense woods, glancing back he saw the man break down in tears but to Beast it was a fair trade and so went on to cage his maker.