My Beauty & The Beast Ch. 05

Story Info
Belle returns to town.
6.4k words
4.62
16.7k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle woke the following morning in her massive new bedroom, alone. The silken covers were draped over her naked form and the sunlight flittered across her. Her mind recalled the previous nights evens, shuttering with feeling she sat up to gaze about the room. On the tea table sat a breakfast tray, gentle steam rose from the tea pot. Belle smiled to herself as she went to inspect what had been given her. Lifting the silver tray lid she discovered a bowl of what smelled of oats and honey. Bread, butter, and three little bowls of different jams! The smells caused her mouth to water and peak her sensitive tongue. She eagerly took a seat completely oblivious to her own nudity for the first time in her young life. Turning the tea cup over she used the cloth pads to pour the hot water into it, then she added the little bag of what looked like dried herbs to the hot water.

Her nose detected the sweet earthy scent that the herbs produced as she watched them excrete their essence from within the cloth bag, darkening the water to a grassy green hue. Next she took the silver spoon and scooped a small bite of the warmed oats, raising to her lips she hesitated before putting into her mouth. A pleasant smile crossed her face as the new tastes hit her, she decided she liked this new meal so she eagerly ate it and sipped her cooling tea. It was only once she had finished that Belle was overcome by a sense of loneliness. In the mere day or two that she had been at Beast's home, the girl had come to like his presence, even for the basic need of companionship; simply being comforted at there being someone else nearby. She quickly grabbed a short slip to put on and made her way out of her room.

The outer hallway was empty of any soul, so Belle shut her door and made her way down the staircase that was just to the right of her room. The stairs were long and carpeted beneath her bare feet as she tiptoed down. She noticed a small chandelier once she had reached the second small landing. From this vantage point she could just make out the ceiling of the third floor. A rounded archway presented itself as she finally came to the bottom of the staircase. Paintings of dragons and knights lined the massive walls on either side of her, landscapes of castles and battles waged as she continued her slow trek. There was so many things to look at that she hardly noticed which way she had turned once she had landed the marbled floors.

The castle was cool in the early morning and a slight shiver coursed across Belle as she finally glanced forward greeted by a mass of radiant sunlight. The hall just in front of her was window panels on either side allowing for maximum bit of natural light, she squinted a bit as she wandered forward trying to see beyond the bright light. A makeshift door made of golden beaded strands that hung from the door frame blocked her sight. Suddenly Belle glanced to her right and noticed how far off the ground she was! She had just crossed a see-threw bridge that led to the second wing of the castle. She was at least three stories up and she saw nothing except the winding paths of a hanging garden below her. The outer walls of the different sections of the stone castle could be seen behind and to the sides of her.

Belle inhaled deeply before she peeled back the golden beads, stepping through she gasped aloud.

A completely glass dome swept upwards at least twenty feet high and in every direction was greenery and plant life. Sweet fragrances accosted Belle, she staggered a bit the once marble floors had turned to a soft sand beneath her feet lending a gentle turf as she caught herself on her palms. Raising her face she scanned the rounded room amazed at the beauty of the exotic plants inside the hot house. She had never seen so many different types of wildlife centered in a single place. It smelled wonderful and at every angle there was something new to see. Flashes of color popped from every which where and numerous hues of green filled her gaze. Belle stepped further into the room loving the velvety sands between her toes. As she walked she noticed that the path seemed to widen as it got closer to the center of the space. Brushing a large fern out of her eyesight Belle was shocked into stopping at what lay beyond the fern.

The path did widen, into a large circle before adjoining again on the opposing side but lining the outer ring lay rose bushes of all types while at the center was a circular stone alter, at least eight feet tall. She stepped towards the stone alter to try and peak at what may lay atop it's surface. The top was at least the width of a small dining table. Belle wrinkled her forehead in frustration, what was at the top? She was too short to even begin to see over the edge, she gave a little hop in hopes to see; not even coming close to peering over. She looked about herself to see if anything might assist her in a stepping stone. After wandering around in the mass of leafy greens she came across a small ladder meant for pruning. Excitedly Belle moved it over to the alter and clamored to the top rung.

Silvery white light lit her face as she came to see what lay atop the stone alter. A large crystal dome covered the most gorgeous single rose that Belle had ever seen. The rose seemed to drift just above the surface of the alter as if it had it's own wings. Crystal sparkles and silvery light was cast from itself. Transfixed Belle leaned over to get closer to the lovely thing, seemingly unaware of anything else surrounding her and oblivious to her own actions. The girl had unknowingly climbed onto the alter and had removed the crystal dome. Unable to look away Belle moved even closer to the rose, fascinated at it's raw almost dangerous beauty that seemed to beckon her closer still. Suddenly the desire to find out what this ornate creature felt like Belle's hand timidly began to reached for the outer petals of the flower. Her hand trembled with pure excitement as she just barely graced the nearest petal with the pads of her sensitive fingertips.

"Belle." A dark fear shot through the girl and she snatched her hand away instantly, her ears and eyes shot upward in sudden fear, she searched out the voice. Franticly she glanced about herself having the trance sliced apart by whoever had said her name. Her green eyes focused on the big shadowy form that lay hidden just beyond the alter opposite the way she had entered the dome. Immediately she cowered; Beast. His feral gaze was locked on her as if she were a rabbit running scared. She had never feared her would-be host until this very moment. Her eyes spoke to her awoken fear and embarrassment at being caught. Belle couldn't move, every fiber of her body screamed at her to move yet she couldn't make her muscle react, she was frozen. Beast stepped from beneath the canopy of plants.

For the first time Belle saw Beast, his massive body loomed over her. His eyes pierced her inner soul as he gazed down at her. His face was that of a wolf almost yet slightly wider then a bear's. His ears were curved at the tips and wide towards the base. Dark brown long fur surrounded every visible inch of the creature. His jaws settled neatly together, his lips were large and dark. Beast wore a silver and brown cloak with matching trousers and a long sleeved shirt. At nearly ten feet in height he towered over Belle, his form casting a shadow over her. Belle licked her lips unconsciously as her eyes flitted towards his groin, then instantly returned to his gaze. Those animal eyes held fire in them.

"Belle." he said again, his voice washed over the girl and she visibly shivered at his mixed emotion in it. He seemed upset and yet his tone depicted nothing of it, but rather a firm questioning. She felt it so strongly deep within herself she didn't even let him ask the question.

"I'm sorry. I was just... I mean, I." she stammered in an attempt to say something for her actions. His gaze didn't let up as she watched him, wide-eyed and trembling.

"Put the rose dome back, please." his words were punctual and very firm. Belle reached for the little crystal dome and placed it back over the floating plant. When her hands lingered on it Beast promptly plucked her off of the alter and carried her out the other side of the garden dome.

Belle blinked as the darker shadows of the inner castle drowned out the sunlit dome. Beast carried her into a sitting room and unceremoniously tossed her onto a large circle plush couch.

"What did I do wrong?" she found her courage as she scrambled to her knees, only eye level with his lower mid section.

"Nothing Belle." he turned away from her and seemed to ignore her questioning gaze entirely as he went over to a nearby table a retrieved something from it. Her cheeks flushed with frustration and embarrassment, she didn't appreciate being ignored one bit. Her brown tresses were tossed and wild like and her slip had come down some. She tried to adjust herself for modesty sake while his back was turned. "Leave it down." his voice was firm and direct, as if he expected her to obey at his leisure. It was an order.

Instinct dictated that she disobey as Belle readjusted her clothing to hide her more intimate features.

"So you like roses?" he asked, almost too casually. Belle tried to decipher what his motive may have been but her lack of experience told her nothing seemed amiss.

"I do. But why is that one so special?" she asked.

Beast turned to her a rose in his large paw, he held it as if his life depended on it, his gentleness shocked Belle once again as he gingerly cradled the flower between his claw-hooked fingers. Moving towards Belle, Beast offered the yellow rose to her. The girl took it, putting it to her nose she inhaled smelling the sweet aroma it gave. She glanced up at Beast seeing him take a seat in a large arm chair beside her. He braced his jaw against his laced fingers, seemingly in thought. Belle inched closer to him, perched at the edge of the circular couch. After what seemed like a long few moments, the girl glanced about the the room curiosity getting the better of her. The space was small compared to the rest of the castle, cozy and quaint. A bed sat near the outer window with a oakwood frame and cherry colored bed linens. A small hearth stood opposite the foot of the bed, the painting of monsters seemed rather out of place amongst such luxury.

"What was that rose?" Belle finally burst, emotions and curiosity caused her to kneel at his feet, her eyes pleading for an answer. She sensed his tension at her closeness but he held her gaze. Dare he tell her? What if she knew of her own fate? It had to come naturally, not forced, he could not give into his dark primal desires; if he did again he would ruin her.

With a heavy groan of frustration the girl brushed a few hairs out of her eyes, her agitation was so endearing to Beast. He was completely captivated by her, unable to break such a powerful fascination the creature merely stared at her.

"If you won't answer that, then what happen yesterday in the dungeon? Who is that, that woman?" Belle asked boldly.

"I can not tell you." his rumble made her loins ache. He couldn't have this much power over her, what was wrong with her. Beast wasn't even human, how could she be lusting after such a creature? A small smile crept across her face as a seemingly mischievous idea came to her, she moved closer in-between Beast's knees and laid her palms on his legs. Her eyes glanced up at his curiously, Beast simply eyed the young nymph carefully; caution flagged within his mind. That smile had seemed too natural, almost wicked.

Her small warm hands smoothed up his inner legs, suggestion vibrated from her fingertips as she caressed Beast, he held perfectly still as she continued to move closer to his responding manhood.

The sensation of his cock hardening made Beast moan, even her feather light fingertips on his legs made him want to throw her down and take her fully; yet he listened to his heart as it hammered within his powerful chest. He was allowing her to believe she had a working plan, as her fingers unlaced his trousers and pulled his length free. Her cheeks were flushed with color and she trembled beneath him as she sought to make him answer her questions, but he forced her to keep going with this little game that she had started with a confident strong gaze. Belle let out a moan of delight as she feathered her lips along his bulging length, Beast allowed her to press kisses into his hot flesh. She was just about to wrap her luscious lips about the head of his cock when he stirred.

With no warning or kindness Beast yanked her head back, grasping hold of her long curls, thrusting her head back as he stood up in one single motion. She screamed in pain and surprise, strength radiated from the monster holding her. He was refusing her!

"How dare you, you think I'm some pathetic beast that will do what you want with a flaunt of your female charms... or worse that weak flesh of a human man. How dare you attempt to seduce me!" his anger boiled as he moved her closer to him to look the wench right in the eyes. She shook like a leaf within his grasp, fear was palatable to the animal and it only enraged his arousal even more. He was mad that she would try and use him in such a way and yet she was too innocent to really understand what she was doing. Yet she had still tried to do it! Tears spilled out of her big evergreen eyes as he thrust her to the bed, she scrambled out of his reach. Belle's skin was flushed with color and her heart pounded inside her chest threatening to rip her open with fear. Beast stood over her, his erection still fully intact despite his sudden rush of frustration.

Beast noticed her eyes on him and he glared at her. "Do you still want this?" he growled, stepping towards her. A shutter ran through the girl at his simple move, she nodded like a fool. It was then that her scent wafted to him and Beast stood there stunned. She couldn't be aroused by his harshness, could she? He was unschooled in such rough manners with the female species, he had been taught that women were to always be respected and treated gently. Yet it had been many years since he had felt a woman's warmth, much less been wrapped deep inside her moist core. Glaring at the young nymph Beast tucked his hard cock back into his trousers and laced himself up.

"Beast I'm sorry, I just want to know." gasped the woman as he turned to leave her.

"I'm not sure what's most painful Belle, the fact that you won't give me the time of day to get to know who you are, or rather that you think you can use sex to get your way with me. Both are rather harsh realities coming from a youth such as yourself, even one that is my honored guest. Guess it just shows how truly evil I am, to have your own self compromised due to merely being around me... I, I will do my best to keep my distance from now on if it means keeping you safe." Beast muttered mostly to himself but made sure she would hear him. Moist tears spilled out of her eyes as she lunged towards Beast in an effort to make contact with him, to cling to him, struck by his firm sincerity and the tenor of hurt laced within his words.

Yet with a flourish of his majestic cloak the creature was there and then he vanished within a blink of an eye, Belle stood alone in the tower. His immense presence left her with a slight chill, and she straightened her night slip feeling lonely and foolish beyond compare. She slowly wondered down the set of spiral stairs that led back down to the second floor of the castle. She kept replaying Beast's words to herself, puzzled by his honesty as well as her own selfish nature. She had never been so forward and self-centered until she had arrived here; maybe it was all his fault.

Even still as she made her way back to her room, she recognized that she knew exactly where she was headed to, Belle was becoming familiar with the layout of the inner castle. Belle certainly did not see Beast as evil nor did she think of him as such, yet after discovering that red eyed woman caged in his lower dungeon Belle had to possibly rethink that assumption. Belle entered her room and sat down at her tea table, thoughts running wild inside herself.

If Beast was so evil, why would he not take her by force and cage her up like an animal? Instead he refuses her sexual advances meanwhile keeping secrets from her, explanations that may or may not mean anything to her. He had been kind and accommodating to her every wish, even up until she laid a hand on him sexually that very first time. A creature, a master of his own castle who was willing to put her wellbeing before himself. Belle shuttered at thoughts of how they had touched one another in his bedroom, goosebumps raised her skin and desire coiled within her lower belly.

Why did this monster have this raw effect on her? What was he hiding? Why was she so important to him? Belle jumped startled at the savage roar that sounded through the castle... Beast!

Beast was furious with everything, anger tore through his very being as he wrestled with all these fresh feelings and sensations. Stalking through the castle he growled low and menacing as his icy blue eyes sparked fire, he didn't just lust after the little waif that tormented him, she was so fragile and pretty to him. Harming her, even to satisfy his own carnal desires made his blood turn to ice, he refused to touch her or even be around this woman if his presence distorted her purity. Separation was Beast's only option, and yet the thought of not being able to merely look upon her made his heart ache terribly.

In his former life as a young prince and King he had taken every opportunity to slake his every want and desire. As a ruler he was merely average, tending to his subjects needs as they come up but never going above and beyond the minimum requirements. His days were spent satisfying his own plans, for himself. The love of his kindly devoted mother had not even been enough to humble this once King. His selfishness and pride had ultimately been his undoing, and Rose had taken advantage of these pitfalls within him. He deserved to live forever as she had cursed him, happiness was not within his reach; it would never be his to take for his own.

If only Annabelle knew the truth, if only she had known the deal that Beast had cut with her father so long ago... then she would hate him as well.

Beast didn't want her lusty desires, he merely longed for her to flourish and her happiness to be complete, for her to have the things that her father couldn't ever have given her, as a farmer's daughter she was as such a mere commoner. True Beast had his heart set on her, but if she denied him her love then he would still care for her. Even from afar the Beast would make sure she was not for want. If only he were human, a man would be allowed to woo such a lady, to court her and please her every desire... cursed as he was Beast smashed his paw into the nearest wall at such thoughts. The wall gave way easily to his heavy hand, dust and marble shivered and cracked as it settled around him. The sudden outlet of force felt good to the monster and suddenly he was smashing and snarling at everything that was within his reach.

Moving along he couldn't contain himself as his claws raked gashes in the walls while turning chairs and tables into giant splinters, hideous growls and roars came from him as Beast unleashed himself upon his own worldly possessions. Glowing blue eyes caught the glint of the rose garden and from within beat the pulsing glow of that cursed rose and he went for it, ripping through the hothouse dome as if he cared not for it's very existence... coming to a stand still once he was nearly upon that fateful single flower. He paused not for the sake of the plant but for the idiot that stood in front of him. Beast's roar rolled throughout the empty gloomy castle as he screamed his distaste for the woman that held onto his magical flower. Belle.

12