My Being Ch. 01

Story Info
His toy.
755 words
4.04
29.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

My being Ch.01

I walked into this dimly lit bar today. my eyes adjusted after the bright sunshine outside, it's cool in here. I look around and see that not many people are in here. Good, my thoughts desire privacy. I sit down in a booth over in a dark corner and wait. As waitress comes by I ask her for some club soda, she brings it and leaves. I look at the glass and my thoughts wander to this lovely man. I wonder where he is. He controls my every thought my love for him is boundless. He knows I am here, but I don't see him. Then I feel him I feel his presence. I jump slightly, startled and look up. There he is, right in front of me. He holds out his hand to me and I take it and get up wordlessly following him to a room in the back. He leads me in and locks the door behind us. He pulls me in his arms and kisses me very hard and very passionately.

"Now." he says. And I hold my breath waiting.

"You know better than this don't you?" He looks at me intently, and I bow my head.

"Yes sir."

He is not pleased with my outfit, my skirt being very short showing off my legs my blouse a little too tight leaving little for the imagination as to my breasts.

"I just wanted to look nice for you."

I knew this wasn't going to be an acceptable excuse. He walks away from me and takes a chair and pulls it into the middle of the room. I stand there, swallowing hard. He sits in the chair.

“Come here girl"

I stand there, my legs feel like lead and I am shaking my head no. Yet, I try to move towards him.

"Please sir, I will do better next time. Just give me another chance"

He looks hard at me.

"NOW girl I want you here now, and there are no excuses you were warned before."

A lone tear falls down my face knowing he will show me no mercy now. I move towards him, very slowly.

"The slower you move, the longer you will be punished" he warns me.

But it doesn't hasten my steps my fear is too great. I eventually reach him and stand before him. He looks up at me.

"You have been naughty, haven't you?”

I nod my head, not trusting myself to talk. He takes me by the wrist and pulls me over his lap. My heart is pounding. He flips up my short skirt and runs his hands over the little white panties. I shiver at his touch.

"I am afraid that this time little one you will really pay the price for disobedience"

I nod my head in acknowledgment knowing I’m about to get what I deserve and too scared to speak. He pulls down the panties, exposing my white bottom. He squeezes my cheeks and rubs them hard. I am almost holding my breath waiting for the first blow. And it comes and it's hard too hard to be his hand. I try to look back and I see a flash of something shiny. It hurts really bad and I cry out. His hand comes down over and over again with a metal ruler and the pain spreads through my back and down my legs I am screaming.

"oh please, sir please stop, no more. It hurts very bad I won't do this again. I will be good I promise."

My cries are getting louder and it seems that the more I cry the more he attacks my bottom with that metal weapon. Then it stops. I am out of breath, I lay there hoping and praying there is no more and wondering how I will even walk, much less sit down ever again. He leans over and whispers in my ear.

"How does that feel? Do you feel punished enough?"

Having a sense that it was a rhetorical question I don't answer, just sob.

"WHAT? You don't have an answer for me? Maybe it wasn't enough?"

I raise my head up. "I love you, sir"

He looks at me then pushes me off his lap I immediately kneel before him, my face on the floor at his boot. My bottom feels like it's on fire, but I dare not rub it, at least not in his sight. That would make it worse. He leans back and watches me.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers