My Berlin Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cece3457
cece3457
99 Followers

"You look just about ready," Cristina mused, looking over my scantily clad form. "Just a couple of finishing touches ... Stand up and turn around." I obeyed immediately. If I were playing a role, I would play it perfectly. "Hands behind your back." Dreading what was coming next, I complied. I felt the steel handcuffs lock around my small wrists and ratchet down. I tried to pull my wrists apart and felt the links of chain joining them go taut. I felt my breasts strain forward against the thin garment. My hands were bound behind my back until Cristina chose to release them. I could not even use them to protect my body from her or anyone else's attentions.

Cristina spun me around to face her. She was holding a long, thin chain. She reached up to my neck and quickly snapped one end of it onto what must have been a ring on the front of my collar. I was leashed! I could be led anywhere she wished, like an animal. And with my hands chained behind my back, a leash dangling from my collar, my slavery was immediately evident to even the most casual observer.

"Cristina? ... Mistress? Are you taking me to the club like this?"

My head reeled from the backhanded slap of her leather-gloved hand.

"You are not to speak unless spoken to, slut," she said.

"Yes, mistress," I whispered. "I'm sorry, mistress."

"And yes, I am taking you to the club like this. Any objections and I'll cut your clothes off and walk you through the streets naked." I repressed a momentary desire to be led naked through the streets of Berlin. Facing a club full of strangers in my current state was more than enough for my first night in bondage.

"Kneel and wait here," Cristina ordered. I obeyed, kneeling back on my heels as I had been taught, not forgetting to spread my knees as widely as I could. She gathered a few belongings, including my wallet and keys, and prepared to go. Then she returned to me, picked up my leash, and said, "Come along, slave." I got to my feet hesitantly. "You will follow behind me, on my left."

"Yes, mistress," I said, taking up position. I was about to walk out in public wearing nothing more than a translucent piece of lingerie that exposed more of my body than it covered, the handcuffs on my wrists, and the steel collar around my neck. I thought I would die with humiliation. But at the same time, I knew from the heat between my thighs I was incredibly aroused. If Cristina had commanded me to kneel before her and serve her with my mouth I would have obeyed instantly. Instead, she tugged sharply on the leash. Stumbling, I followed her out the door, down the stairs, and out into the Berlin night.

cece3457
cece3457
99 Followers
12