My Best BBC Yet!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers

"Well then, Amy, my dick is REALLY going to piss him off," Greg said with a devilish grin. "And yes, he is going to watch."

I guess I loved the aggression, so I smiled back. "OK then," I said. "Let's put on a good show for him."

And man did we. Greg laid me on my back and immediately pushed into me in a missionary position. And then he started going faster and deeper and harder. Every thrust pushed my whole body deep into the mattress. He found a rhythm that made the bed, him and me all bounce in a naked harmonic rhythm. And the bed squealed its approval with every thrust, mixing erotically with my moans and his grunts. I started cumming, and screamed and scratched his back as my spasms shot through my body. My cumming did not phase him at all. He kept pounding, and I kept cumming. He lifted me and put me on top, and I rocked into him as hard as I could, making the bed squeal with pleasure. I could see him looking at Jim. And smiling. He turned me around so I, too, was facing Jim. Greg's strong hands lifted me up and down on his enormous shaft, and soon I was coming again.

"Now you are gonna suck it," Greg commanded as he lifted me off his penis. "Show your weenie husband how it fills your mouth." Greg stood up and tossed a pillow toward the glass door. He pulled me over to the pillow, and pushed me to my knees. He stood next to the door, and pulled my mouth over his head. Once he got my mouth stretched, Greg just put his hands behind his head and rocked his hips to meet my sucking rhythm. After a few minutes he pushed my head off him.

"Suck my balls," he said loudly, looking at Jim. "Suck them until my precum drips all over you."

And I did. I pressed his dick almost vertical against his stomach, and sucked and licked his balls. First gently, and then much more aggressively. His precum flowed from him, and ran down my hand and arm. Every so often I would stop licking his balls, and lick the precum off of me, and off his dick.

"Nice work," Greg said with a horny smile. "Not a drop on the floor."

"Thanks," I said while pulling a nice drop of precum off the tip of his penis. "I have great respect for jizz."

"Enough sucking, I want to fuck some more," Greg said, suddenly very serious. "And then I'm going blow a billion sperm into your mouth."

"Sir. Fuck yes, Sir," I said as I stood up. "Ready for my fucking!! Waiting for sperm!"

Jim knocked gently on the glass door, and gave us a small smile and two thumbs up.

Greg kicked a padded ottoman toward the glass door. He pushed me to my knees and bent me over it, facing the glass (and Jim). He knelt behind me and pressed my knees wide apart and pushed hard into me. He grunted with every thrust, and my forehead hit the window each time he bottomed into me. I had a couple more orgasms, and then was totally drained. He continued pounding hard into me, his balls loudly slapping my butt. He called out in a constant guttural groan, and was getting so close to cumming. He pulled back on my hair, lifting my face to look at Jim. Jim was less than a foot away, watching his wife take a doggy pounding from a well-hung black man. Greg suddenly lifted me and kicked the ottoman away, and pushed me to my knees in front of him. My mouth went around him, and I could taste his bitter saltiness growing in my mouth. His first two splashes hit deep in my throat, but then he pulled out and kept his aim at my lips. I left them open, and he continued to shoot on my face, in my mouth, and on my boobs. He let a couple shots go over my head, which splashed loudly on the glass door. He must have had 15 spurts, and he left my upper body and hair coated in his spunk.

Once the jizz slowed to a trickle, I licked his penis and balls clean, and wiped some off my body and into my mouth. I even turned and faced Jim, and licked the cum from the glass. Jim was less than six inches from my face as I lapped up Greg's goo.

"You were an amazing fuck, and a good sport about this" Greg said breathlessly to me, but looking at Jim. "I don't get your husband, but I'd fuck you again."

"You were fantastic," I said as I kissed away some new sperm still slowly oozing from him. "I would love to do this again."

Greg grabbed a hand towel and wiped my saliva off his dick, got dressed, and left. After he was gone, I unlocked the sliding glass door and let Jim in. He silently gave me a long huge hug and kiss. He pulled away, and his shirt was soaked with Greg's cum that I had missed, and I could see Greg's jizz glistening on his face and hands.

"Thanks, Jim," I said softly. "I had so much fun with Greg. Hope it wasn't too bad watching."

"It was exhausting," Jim said a bit sadly. "But I could see you had a great time. And he didn't lie, he came a bunch! You did a great job handling it."

Jim was texting, and his mood suddenly got a little better.

"I was just texting Greg," Jim said with the hint of a sparkle. "He will be here same time tomorrow."

I gave Jim a huge hug and kiss and licked a bit of Greg's cum off his cheeks. "Thanks Jim," I said firmly. "You are a great husband."

"And you made me proud today," Jim said.

"Will you be on the balcony again tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers
12