My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 01

Story Info
Marcy fulfills her lifelong desire to be with a black man.
4.6k words
4.55
73k
124
18

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers

I was traveling on yet another extended business trip away from home, and these were occurring increasingly often. I really missed being at home with my husband, because outside of work hours I spent my time alone either sitting in my hotel room or just having a meal. I was feeling the loneliness of the road. But this trip changed all of that and made me wonder what the future might hold. Let me tell you why.

My name is Marcy, and I travel around to many different companies and help train their personnel. On this trip I was finishing up my third and last day of consulting with one of my regular clients and I had really started to build a good repour with this project team. After we finished the session, several in the group suggested we all go out for dinner and drinks to celebrate our successful completion and to thank me. I quickly agreed because I couldn't bear the thought of spending yet another night eating alone.

The group consisted of eight young men and women and me. One of the group was an attractive, tall black man of about 35 named Darrell. He is one of the senior team leaders and he showed real promise and leadership skills in the training sessions, and he really impressed me with his charisma and strong persona. And he was very good looking!

When Darrell and I spoke in class, I caught myself looking into his eyes and lingering a little too long. Did the others in the room noticed this? Did Darrell? I wasn't sure. I consider myself an attractive 45-year old white woman. I am tall and have long blond hair with a decent body, but I certainly would not assume that a handsome younger black man like Darrell would really be interested in someone like me.

Let me just say, I am happily married, and my husband is a very loving and attentive partner. But I must admit that after 20 years of marriage, the frequency of our intimacy has slowed, and the passion has waned a bit. But more importantly, I have carried a deeply held secret that I have never confided to anyone; my deep physical attraction to attractive black men. Ever since I was a young woman I found myself drawn to the dark good looks of a strong, athletic male figure, but I never had the nerve to fulfill that fantasy when I was younger.

I grew up in a predominantly white, conservative suburb. Perhaps it was the taboo, and the hint of possible scandal, that both excited me and kept me from acting on my desire. But I always perk up a little when I see an attractive black man on TV, in the movies, or walking down the street. My most recent object of lust is the actor Idris Elba, who I often fantasize about during lovemaking with my husband, or while masturbating alone.

The most I ever revealed about my attraction was when I teased my husband that Idris Elba would be included on my "list" if we were each free to pursue a fantasy affair with a celebrity. I always threw in some white celebrities too so as not to betray my secret desire for black men, but I wonder if my husband was starting to guess my secret. He teased me that he was going to buy me a dildo to help keep myself satisfied on my long business trips alone, but he said, "Sorry dear, it can't be a black one. That would be bigger than me, and I can't let you have a dildo that will make me jealous."

But back to my dinner with Darrell and the group. We went to the restaurant in my nearby hotel and were able to get a large private table for the whole group. I sat next to Darrell. I didn't plan it that way, but I was happy about it. I flattered myself that maybe Darrell had worked that out himself.

The dinner was very enjoyable and we all had a good time talking and laughing. I spent more and more time talking exclusively with Darrell and learned more about him. He was single and had only moved to the area about 2 years earlier. He had dated several women, both black and white, but had not met the right person yet. The more we talked the more I was entranced by his strong handsome features, his dark brown eyes, his deep smooth voice, and of course his athletic physique.

I learned that Darrell played a lot of sports in his free time, and he did some weight training to keep himself toned and in shape. Even in his casual business attire I could see the lines of his muscular shoulders and arms, and his shirt was fitted enough to show that he had flat and muscular abs. His pants were also just tight enough to show strong muscular thighs, and when he excused himself during dinner to use the restroom I couldn't help but notice the sizable bulge at his upper left thigh.

The dinner was ending, and the group was getting smaller as several of our companions excused themselves to head for home, wishing me a good night and hoping to see me in a couple of months on my next trip through town. Darrell and I continued to talk until we were the only two left. He said, "You know Marcy, I've really enjoyed tonight. You are so easy to talk to, I feel like I could talk to you about anything. I hate for the evening to end."

I quickly agreed. "You have no idea how happy I am to have spent the evening with you," I said, and swiftly added "and the others of course." He had to have noticed how I had monopolized his attention all evening.

During our conversations, I caught my mind taking off on my usual little fantasies, the ones I use to titillate myself when seeing a gorgeous black man on TV, or wherever. I had to stop and bring myself back to reality whenever I began thinking about what it would be like to see Darrell naked, or to have him on top of me in bed.

Darrell suggested, "If you're up for it, let's have one more drink to celebrate our newfound friendship; my treat!"

My eyes lit up at the thought of spending more time with Darrell. "I would love that! To be honest, I am not yet ready to be alone for the night." Darrell's apparent eagerness to stay longer with me inspired me to suggest, "Why don't we find a seat in the lounge out of these bright lights and the noise, away from other people if possible?"

Darrell liked that idea. We ordered two drinks and then found a small settee in a quiet area away from everyone. In fact, we had found a deep-set alcove away from the main lounge that was almost a private room for just the two of us. This was perfect, I thought, as we continued our friendly talk and finished our drinks. It was my third drink of the evening and I was feeling the effects: my inhibitions were lessening, and I was expressing my inner thoughts and feelings more openly and honestly than I normally would.

As we talked, I found myself slowly inching my body closer to him on the sofa until our thighs were touching; I felt a tingle up my spine at the contact. We were now totally comfortable with each other and I found it so easy, and quietly thrilling, to emphasize my discussions with small, seemingly innocuous body contacts; like placing my hand on his arm or knee to emphasize a point, or lightly slapping his hand when he said something slightly wicked.

Our talk turned to office intrigue and sexual affairs, which went well with my aroused feelings at the moment. Darrell told a very risqué, but hilarious story about an affair at the office. He explained, "Last Thursday, our CEO surprised one of the department managers, Sheila, when he walked into her office without knocking. He found her with her feet spread on the desk, her skirt at her waist, and the new intern's face buried between her legs!"

We were both laughing hysterically at this, and in my mildly drunken state I leaned toward Darrell and slapped my right hand down on his left thigh and left it there longer than I had before. It was then that I realized that my fingertips were touching the end of his penis bulging in his pants! Suddenly, I felt his cock move in response to my touch. I was so embarrassed, and I quickly pulled my hand back while my face went beet red. I stammered an apology, "Oh my God! Darrell, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to touch your... your... Um, what I mean is, it was an accident!"

Darrell just smiled, "Marcy, please don't worry about it. I understand how it happened." He even joked about it to calm me down, saying. "I should actually thank you. That's was the most action I've seen in weeks, even if it was only an accident."

I was still visibly uncomfortable at what I had done, mostly because my body was reacting to the thrill of touching this attractive black man's cock, even if it was through his pants and only for a moment. I tried to quickly recover my composure by returning with my own joke, saying, "You know, Darrell, this is really your fault. I never could have accidentally groped you if you weren't a black man with such a large pen..."

I stopped dead before saying the word! I couldn't believe that I uttered that thought aloud; it just wasn't like me. I chalked it up to the alcohol freeing my tongue, but I also knew that my arousal was affecting my thinking. I immediately blushed again for being so lewd.

Darrell didn't miss a beat and replied, "Thank you, Marcy! I consider that a nice compliment," but with a sly smile he added, "But how do you know that isn't just a myth?"

Then he coyly added, "Or have you already tested that theory for yourself?"

My face flushed again. I couldn't believe I was going to allow myself to talk about this with him, but something inside drove me on, "No, Darrell, I don't know if it's true or not. I'll admit though, I've always been very curious.

"I've seen online pictures from porno movies, and those black men usually have HUGE penises. The black guys always seem bigger than the white guys. But many of them look so big that it doesn't seem real somehow."

Now that I started confiding to Darrell about this, I couldn't seem to stop from telling him of my secret desires, "I've never told anyone this before, Darrell, certainly not my husband, but I've been attracted to black men most of my life. And I do wonder what it would be like to sleep with a black man. Would it feel different? Would it make me feel different? Would the man's penis even be able to, you know, fit inside; I mean if the stories are really true."

While I revealed my secrets to Darrell, he was studying me intently with those dark eyes. After a moment or two of silence he smiled and leaned in closer to me, placed his strong, dark hand on my thigh, and asked, "Marcy, would you like to find out tonight?"

I flushed yet again, and this time not just my face, but my whole body, and especially between my legs. An electric shock seemed to shoot from my vagina and I could sense the wetness down there.

Time seemed to stand still for a moment. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply for a very long time, and then I spoke slowly, "I'm sorry Darrell, but I just can't. I've never done anything like this before and I don't know if I could go through with it."

Darrell said that he understood, but I could tell that he was disappointed. And that turned me on too! Darrell was about 10 years younger than me, a beautiful black man with an amazing body, and he obviously wanted to fuck me! My juices started to flow even faster at the thought.

The words just spilled out of my mouth, "Just out of curiosity, how big are you anyway?"

Darrell again flashed that smile I had been falling for all night. He leaned back in close and grasped my right hand with his left. He said, "Well, I've never really measured myself." While he spoke he gently guided my hand to his thigh. I gave no resistance as he moved my hand up his thigh and over the full length of his large bulge. "Perhaps you should judge for yourself," he said.

The size of his penis I felt through the pants scared me a little. I could tell that he was so much bigger than my husband; bigger than anything I had ever experienced. But I was also very aroused. My mind raced with possibilities for what seemed like minutes but was probably only a few seconds. I was surprised again when I heard myself hungrily answer, "I would really love to see your black cock, Darrell!"

I couldn't believe I had been so bold, but Darrell didn't give me a chance to change my mind. He stood up and gently took my hand to guide me upwards from the settee, all the time looking deeply into my eyes. He led me to the nearby hotel elevators. In a daze from the situation unfolding before me I told him my room number and handed over to him my room pass card. We stepped into the elevator alone and for the short ride to my floor he held me close with his strong arms, with just the gentlest little touches and caresses on my shoulders, back and hips, increasing the tingling sensations stirring in my pussy.

As we left the elevator and walked to my hotel room door I felt like I was floating, and then he quickly led me inside. The room was dimly lit with only a low, soft light coming through the open window curtains from the streetlights below. It was just enough to see each other.

Darrell moved behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He bent slightly, gently brushed my hair to the side and started to slowly kiss my neck. His hands then moved upward from my hips and around to caress my stomach and then my breasts. I could no longer stand the suspense; I turned around and kissed him, my lips parted as my tongue moved deeply into his mouth, dancing with his tongue.

I was immediately overcome with strong conflicting emotions. The rush of guilt I felt for betraying my husband with another man was battling the pure lust I was feeling for Darrell and the possibility of being fucked by a gorgeous, younger black man. I was more sexually excited than I had ever been before, but my guilt managed to barely take control. I pulled back from the kiss and his arms and said, "I'm sorry. I can't!"

Darrell didn't react the way I expected; he wasn't angry. He pulled me close again, held me gently and said, "What's wrong? I thought you wanted to see what a real black cock is like."

"I do," I answered honestly, "But I can't cheat on my husband like this. As much as I would love to at this moment, I can't have sex with you. I'm sorry, Darrell!"

He gently smiled but continued to hold me and said, "That's OK, I understand. I respect that."

We stood there holding one another. I was proud of myself for my restraint, but soon the feeling of being in Darrell's arms with his muscular body pressed against mine, was beginning to weaken my resolve. My mind was frantically searching for a justifiable reason to continue our encounter.

Darrell must have sensed my uncertainty in my decision. After a minute he spoke again, "It must be difficult. You have wondered for so long what this experience would be like and now you are almost there. I wonder if you will regret not letting yourself go just a little farther.

"I'm your friend Marcy, and I want to help satisfy your lifelong curiosity. How about if I just undress for you a little; only enough for you to see your first black cock? You don't even have to touch it, just look. You wouldn't be cheating."

As Darrell spoke, it was so easy to convince myself that he was right. I had been able to stop myself so far, right? I could control the situation, and I was so close now. I also felt so comfortable with Darrell. Certainly, just looking at his cock wouldn't be any worse. I said, "I would like that, but that's as far as I will go."

"Well, then let's make you comfortable for the show," he said, and he led me to the edge of the bed where I sat down, which brought my eyes level with his stomach and waist. Darrell moved in closer so that I could see him in the low light and he began by slowly unbuttoning his shirt and letting it fall open.

I saw then that I was right about his physique; his chest muscles and abs were tight and well-toned, and his smooth skin was shiny and chocolate brown. My juices started to flow fast again at the sight.

"Take your shirt off, Darrell," I requested, "I want to see how good you look." He did, and my eyes drank in his body. My pulse quickened.

Then Darrell unbuckled his belt and slowly unbuttoned his pants. I could see that the bulge at his left thigh had nearly doubled in length from what I first saw earlier in the restaurant. My heart pounded so hard I could feel it in my chest.

He then slid his pants down to his thighs and his tight boxer briefs did nothing to conceal his trim waist and firm, round ass. His tight underwear also accentuated the enormous length of his cock, with the tip just trying to peek out from the leg opening like it wanted to escape on its own and come out to play. I gasped aloud.

"Are you ready?" he asked, but he could see that I was. I nodded my head, without taking my eyes off his impressive bulge. Very slowly, Darrell peeled the tight boxer briefs downward from his waist, first revealing the base of his cock, then gradually continuing downward to expose the full length of his big, black cock, inch by agonizing inch.

While I watched this, my hands automatically moved toward my crotch and I pressed on my pussy through my clothes. I squirmed in my seat as more and more of his cock appeared before me. I realized that my breaths were shallow and the wetness between my legs was nearly explosive. I felt I was on the verge of an orgasm just from the anticipation of the moment.

Just then his cock broke free from the constraints of the tight underwear and sprung outward towards me. Although I initially moved backwards when his cock leapt out, I quickly recovered and leaned in very close to admire it.

I was, for the first time in my life, face to face with a large black cock and I was mesmerized. Again, I could only gasp. Darrell asked, "So what do you think now, Marcy? How do I measure up?"

I could only say, "Um, it's...it's so big! And it's beautiful! I can't imagine what it would be like to feel something so big inside of me!"

I just kept staring at his massive black cock. It wasn't like some that I had seen in the porno magazines, the ones that look freakishly large and unreal. Darrell's cock must have been nine or ten inches long, and it was beautifully proportioned, with a large well-shaped tip and thick dark shaft.

I finally pulled my eyes away and then looked upwards at his stomach, abs and chest, and finally up to his smiling face and those deep dark eyes. My prior reluctance was fading fast, and my inhibitions that had held me back were now teetering on the precipice, awaiting the slightest nudge to send me over the edge.

Darrell sensed what was going through my mind, smiled and said," You know, you've come this far. Wouldn't you just like to touch me; to touch my cock just once? Just to say that you have actually held a black cock. You don't have to do anything else if you don't want to."

That was all it took, I was beyond the point of reasoning sensibly. Darrell was right, I thought. What was the harm in just touching it; in touching him? "OK," I said. "I would like to hold it just once."

First, I reached out and put my hands on his stomach and abdomen. His muscles were so firm, and I could feel him breathing deeply. I reached up and caressed his muscular chest. Darrell put his head back and closed his eyes and purred. The thought that my touch could please him made me feel great!

I moved my hands downward to his waist and caressed his lower stomach. I even reached around and felt his round ass. Then I moved my hands around and positioned them just above the base of his penis. Darrell purred even louder and prodded me, "Your hands feel so nice on my body. I really want you to touch my cock now. I need you to hold it."

I lowered myself to the floor and onto my knees and I knelt in close. I couldn't believe this was happening. It didn't seem real, and then I slid my left hand slowly down the length of his cock and lightly traced my fingertips around the head and gave it a little squeeze. His penis flexed and moved at the touch. With my right hand I gently grasped the shaft and lifted it up so that his cock was now pointing directly at my face.

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers
12