My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 02

Story Info
Marcy completes her first interracial affair and wants more!
3.4k words
4.56
45k
53
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
686 Followers

Thinking back, I realize now how my life has changed since that business trip just three weeks ago. My husband was pleasantly surprised at my increased interest in our lovemaking when I returned, especially my eagerness to give him head. He joked that my extended trips away from home were tough on him, but if this was his reward he felt he could 'muster up the strength to deal with it.'

After a particularly energetic blowjob, he was surprised when I didn't remove his penis from my mouth when he came, but he was completely shocked when I swallowed all of his cum. I hadn't done that for him since we were dating more than 20 years ago.

But he also must have noticed how my emotions were running high and unpredictable these last few weeks. In contrast to my increased sexuality, sometimes I would be completely lost in my own head and just staring, deep in thought. At other times I would be on the verge of tears. Any small thing, like a sad commercial, could set me off. Although, I had never let him see my complete teary breakdowns.

I had so many conflicting emotions running through me lately, and it was all because of what happened on my last business trip. Let me explain.

I think about it constantly, the trip where I met Darrell, the handsome younger black man that gave me my first interracial sexual experience. It had been an unfulfilled desire in my life, and Darrell had been impressive. It wasn't just the size of his big, black cock, or his beautiful physical appearance and striking good looks, but also the way he gently accompanied me through my first experience.

Darrell wasn't just a one-night stand to me. We had initiated a strong bond that night, I was sure of that. But I wasn't sure what I was going to do next.

Our night together started off innocently enough at a dinner with a small group of employees from one of my large corporate clients. I visit this client often and I had been training this particular group for the last three days. I met Darrell on that trip and we really hit it off in the training sessions, but then we had really connected at my farewell dinner that last night.

Darrell was attentive, and he seemed very interested in me, which quickly drew me to him. My strong initial attraction, and the several drinks I had consumed that evening, led me to open up to Darrell. I eventually confided to him my secret attraction to black men and my curiosity about their natural endowments.

After much internal struggle with my guilt versus my increasing lust, we had ended up in my hotel room where Darrell had shared with me his gorgeous body and his beautiful long cock. Although I had initially vowed to only look and not touch that night, the desire that had dwelled in my heart for so many years grew into an unstoppable force. I devoured Darrell's big, black cock and he rewarded me with a mouthful of his warm cum, which I eagerly swallowed.

The thought of that moment from weeks earlier is why I later surprised my husband by doing the same for him. It was partly to assuage my guilt, but I was also trying to relive that wonderful moment with Darrell in my mind while satisfying my husband. It was good with my husband, but it could never live up to the excitement or intensity of that forbidden first moment with Darrell. And to be honest, my husband's very nice penis could not compete with the novelty, nor the magnitude, of Darrell's large black cock.

What followed, that night after I had held and tasted my first black cock, was still so fresh in my memory. After his orgasm into my mouth, Darrell was so pleased and satisfied he appeared to be glowing. He picked me up off my knees and held me tightly, with his naked body in my arms. Although I had just drained his cock, it was still impressively large as it pressed against me.

Darrell said, "I want to make you feel as good as I do. I want to taste you." He started to kiss me; my face, my neck, even my mouth. And then he started to undress me, slowly unfastening and taking off my blouse and then my bra. He brushed his fingertips around my breasts, lightly tickling my nipples. He ran his hands lightly down my torso and to the button of my slacks, which he expertly unfastened in one swift motion. Darrell gently peeled my slacks down as he bent lower and kissed my breasts and lightly sucked on my erect nipples.

I was now standing in front of him in just my lacy thong panties. Darrell moved down to his knees and kissed my stomach and hips and pelvis as his strong hands carefully pulled the wispy panties down to my feet and freed me of my last shred of clothing.

I was now fully exposed and vulnerable, but I felt no fear. The inhibitions and guilt that had wracked me earlier that evening were completely gone, at least for now. My lifelong dreams of just such a fantasy-like interracial encounter, and the intensity that we had already experienced had driven away all fears and inhibitions. I was ready to dive deeply into this moment and derive every pleasure I could, and to give back to Darrell that same pleasure.

Darrell was still on his knees, but his mouth was now kissing and probing around my neatly trimmed bush while his hands were caressing my legs, hips and buttocks. Darrell moved his hands to rub my inner thighs, and to gently coax my legs a little wider in anticipation of his next destination. I was happy to oblige and spread my feet apart wider.

Darrell's fingers moved up and began to gently trace across the areas around my vagina, with an occasional brush of his fingers across my engorged labia, which made me jump and quiver. Darrell soon moved in closer with his face and began to kiss me down there. I responded by spreading my stance even further to allow him to move in deeper between my thighs. Till then he had only been kissing my vagina and lightly brushing his lips across my labia, but then Darrell started to use his tongue to explore my pussy, with the occasional flick and suck at my clitoris.

I had started moaning from the start of his oral attention to my pussy, but now I cried out, "Oh my God! That feels so good! Oh, God! Yes!" My cries grew louder as his tongue moved with more force and purpose. My eyes were shut tight and I had grabbed the top of Darrell's head to steady myself, anticipating my upcoming orgasm. Darrell sensed my high arousal and decided to slow things down and prolong the pleasure, but there was also the agony for me of having to wait for that sweet release.

I opened my eyes and looked down, and I nearly laughed out loud. Darrell is a good-sized guy and there he was on his knees, his whole body scrunched down between my legs and with his neck at an awkward angle just so he could eat my pussy and give me pleasure. He wasn't thinking about his own discomfort, he was just intently trying to make sure that I was fulfilled.

I grabbed his head with both hands and pulled his face from my wet pussy and directed his gaze up to me. He seemed startled at the interruption, but he looked up at me with his sweet smile, his lips shiny and moist from my juices. I said, "You are so cute! How about we continue this on the bed so we are both comfortable?" He quickly agreed.

Darrell laid me down on the bed, but before diving right back in to eating my pussy, he proceeded to kiss me all over, spending most of the time kissing my mouth with deep, wet, tongue-filled kisses. We had the taste of each other's sex in our mouths and now we were sharing them, comingling the flavors with our saliva.

As he maneuvered around to kiss different parts of my body, I could see that Darrell's cock was already recovering and nearly erect. Soon Darrell's focus returned to my swollen pussy lips. He easily lifted me with his strong arms and inserted a pillow under my butt to improve his angle. I could see that Darrell was serious about pleasuring me as he eagerly dived back in with his lips and tongue.

Darrell spread my legs wide as he continued to lick and suck my pussy, building up the internal pressure in my loins. My clitoris was swollen and very sensitive and Darrell knew it was time to focus his attentions there. He started to suck at my clit, alternating that with swirling around it with his tongue. As my impending orgasm began to grow from deep inside and swell upward, Darrell wetted two of his fingers with his saliva and then slowly inserted them into my pussy while keeping up the action of his tongue on my clit.

His thick fingers applied just the right amount of pressure to the inside walls of my vagina, and that along with his continued tongue movement on my clit caused my orgasm to erupt. I grabbed Darrell's head with both hands and pressed him into me even harder, rubbing my pussy all over his mouth and face as my hips bucked and spasmed. This went on for spasm after spasm until I finally let go of Darrell's head and he gulped for air, but he was smiling the whole time at seeing my pleasure.

Darrell, with his wet and shiny face and a shit-eating grin, crawled up to me to hold me tight. We kissed again for many minutes only stopping long enough for me to catch my breath after the intense orgasm that had rocked my body. Darrell said, "You taste so damn good, Marcy! I want to do that again!"

I replied, "Honey, you can eat my pussy anytime you want, as long as I get to return the favor. Your cock was delicious, especially the sweet dessert you shared with me!" I kissed him again with my tongue deep in his mouth. I could taste myself in his kiss. "Hmmm. Not so bad!" I thought.

We continued to kiss and caress each other for a long time, building back up our sexual arousal. I reached down to stroke Darrell's large cock and fondle his balls. By now his cock had recovered from his last orgasm and was again fully erect and firm. I could still not believe that I had finally fulfilled my desire to experience a beautiful black man. But I also knew that I still hadn't fully done that. I needed to take the next step. I whispered in Darrell's ear, "I need to feel your big, black cock inside of me. I want you to fuck me now!"

Darrell needed no further encouragement. He positioned me on the bed with my legs spread and my knees pulled up and out so that my pussy was fully exposed and welcoming. It was still wet from the earlier orgasm, and our continued kissing and fondling had maintained the wetness as my body was preparing for this moment.

Darrell moved between my legs and grabbed his fully erect cock in his hand getting ready to fuck me. The head of his cock was swollen and there was a drip of precum fluid issuing from the tip in anticipation. I hungrily looked at his big, black cock; it was so large and impressive, but I was also nervous. Could I handle its girth? And if I could, would I be able to accept all its length?

Darrell placed the tip of his cock on my pussy and slowly rubbed the engorged head between my labia, adding his precum to my own juices to help the natural lubrication. A shockwave jumped from my pussy and through my body at the first contact with his cock. Darrell rubbed the full length of the underside of his cock across my labia to transfer some of my abundant wetness to him. He spread my juices around his shaft with his hand and then pulled back for the first insertion.

This is the moment I had dreamed about for so many years! My heart was pounding in my chest. Darrell moved his hips forward, firmly but gently, and pushed the tip of his massive cock into my pussy. As he pushed forward, I could feel my vagina stretching farther than it ever had before, and then I could feel the wide rim of the head of his cock as it entered my pussy.

I was surprised that I felt no pain, just exquisite pressure that I had never experienced before. My body was in such a state of anticipation for this moment that I now felt confident I was ready to accept all of his large cock. Darrell looked at me silently, but with a mixed look on his face as if to say "Are you OK? Should I go farther?" but also "Damn this feels good, Marcy! I really need to go farther!"

I smiled at him and said," Give me the rest of your black cock!" Darrell smiled back and then leaned into me, slowly penetrating deeper and deeper inside of me. Again, there was no pain, just the wonderful pressure and the feeling that I was being filled up by this beautiful man.

Then I realized that he had stopped pushing; he was fully inside of me now and I could feel his balls pressing against my ass. I didn't think it was possible, but I was able to accept his whole cock. Darrell repositioned his upper body, and with his strong arms on either side of my head he held his dark form above me. I reached up to touch him. He was so deep inside of me that I imagined we would never be able to separate ourselves, nor did I want to.

Darrell lowered his mouth to mine and we kissed deeply, and then Darrell started to slowly move his cock in and out. The sensation deep within my pussy was amazing. At first his rhythmic strokes were slow and short. He was testing my tolerance for the size of his cock and the ease of motion between his cock and my vagina. But Darrell did not need to worry, because my mind, body and soul were totally invested in this lovemaking.

His rhythm increased and so did the length of his strokes and the power of his thrusts into my pussy. I was overwhelmed by the sensations of his large cock seemingly splitting me apart while I continued to drink in the sight of this beautiful black man and his magnificent muscular body intertwined with mine.

Darrell's strength and stamina were impressive as he kept on fucking me without a break. He was sweating now; we both were, and his dark skin glistened. Darrell would change the pace and rhythm of his thrusting cock to the sounds of my moans and my body movements. He was looking for just the right motion that brought me the most pleasure. And I when he found it I responded by crying out, "Oh yes! Right there! More! More! Fuck Me Harder! Yes! Oh God! Yes, Yes, Yes!"

Once Darrell had found that perfect rhythm he started to thrust with more force. He continued to pound his big, black cock deep into my pussy until the moment that my senses overloaded: my back arched, and my head bent back as I clenched my ass muscles and thrust my hips violently forward. I yelled out a final "Oh God! Oh God! Yes!" as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. Wave after wave rolled over me as Darrell continued his rhythmic movements, only slowing when he could see that I was reaching the end of my orgasm. But Darrell wasn't done with me yet!

Darrell quickly withdrew his cock from my pussy and rolled me over before I could grasp what was happening. The immensity of the orgasm had felt so wonderful, but then the withdrawal of his enormous cock from inside of me felt like it left a void, like I had lost a part of myself. Luckily, I learned that feeling was temporary.

Darrell maneuvered my body around with ease; I wouldn't have resisted if I wanted to, and I didn't want to. I wanted more of his cock! Darrell positioned me on my hands and knees on the bed and then he knelt behind me. I knew what was coming next and I couldn't wait for it.

There was no hesitation this time, Darrell plunged his big, black cock into my pussy from behind and forcefully drove it in until he was completely buried inside me. The void was mercifully filled, and I felt whole again. Darrell was still building on his sexual energy from our fucking prior to my orgasm, and it seemed as if he was working to make up lost ground.

His cock was moving in and out of my pussy with long, fast rhythmic strokes, and Darrell's breath was becoming more and more shallow. He gripped my hips tightly with both hands and pulled me toward him at the same time that he was pushing his massive cock into me, increasing the power of his thrusts. Shockwaves were traveling through my body as Darrell's hips repeatedly slammed against my ass, and I could feel the sensation in my pussy growing with the heat and friction of his cock.

I wasn't sure how much more I could handle before exploding again, but I could hear Darrell's breathing become more erratic and he was groaning loudly. He forcefully thrust his cock one last time, burying it completely into my pussy, and with a final cry he shot his cum into me. I could feel the warmth of it penetrating even deeper into the depths of my body. The thought of his semen coursing deep within me, along with the intense fucking Darrell had just given me, sent me over the edge too, racking my body with another orgasm.

We both collapsed onto the bed, with Darrell still inside of me. I didn't want that to change, but of course it had to. We spent the rest of the night together, holding each other and passionately kissing, eventually drifting off to sleep. We parted ways in the morning.

It has been three weeks since that memorable night and now I am back home with my husband and my work, and Darrell is hundreds of miles away with his own life and his work. As I think back on that moment I try to understand what has happened and what will come. Looking back at what transpired between us, how I initially ended up in my hotel room with Darrell, I can see now just how easily I went from fantasy to flirting to infidelity.

Did Darrell manipulate my vulnerable state by coaxing me along step by step? I guess he did a little, but he was just as aroused as I was and responding to his own urges the same as me. All he really did was give voice to what my own mind was telling me and that I so eagerly wanted to hear. Of course, it didn't hurt that he was such a good-looking black man.

Darrell and I have communicated a few times since then, quietly, secretly, to discuss what happened. I told him that I will always love my husband, and I do not want to leave him, but I also recognize that something has awakened in me that will not just go away. I must figure out a way to deal with that.

For his part Darrell has expressed a deep fondness for me, but he also understands that what he and I had together was largely physical, although not without its own special emotional bond. Darrell and I will continue to talk and try to sort this out. But even if we can't, I will always remember him fondly as my first interracial experience, surpassing any fantasy that I had ever imagined before. And of course, I will ALWAYS remember his big, black cock and how it felt inside of me.

By the way, the last thing I told Darrell was that his company had already scheduled my next visit to his town. Who knows, maybe I will have more to write about in two months!

Stay tuned for Part 3...

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
686 Followers