My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 04

Story Info
Marcy enjoys two BBC at once.
6.8k words
4.55
35.4k
40
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
694 Followers

The three of us were sitting there in silence, sitting closely together in the U-shaped booth of the hotel restaurant, mostly concealed from the other restaurant patrons. I was between Darrell and Rob. To my right was Darrell, smiling knowingly, while to my left Rob was simply stunned and speechless. I could feel my heart pounding strongly in my chest at the excitement of the moment, at my surprising boldness for playing along with Darrell's suggestion, and at the thought of what might follow.

I stared into Rob's eyes, anxiously awaiting his response. My right hand was at my waist where I had previously pulled and bunched up my short skirt, revealing my lack of panties and my naked pussy for Rob to see. My left hand was extended onto Rob's leg, grasping the bulge in his pants. I had just dropped a bombshell on Rob, leaning in and whispering to him, just loud enough for only the three of us to hear, "Rob, I want you to fuck me with your big, black cock. I want both of you to fuck me. Now!"

I could feel the thump, thump, thump of my rapid heartbeat as my mind quickly retraced how I had gotten to this moment in time. I was still exploring this newfound thrill in my life. It had only been eight months since I first fulfilled my lifelong fantasy for interracial sex; eight months since I had first held, tasted and then felt inside of me my first black cock.

Darrell had been the one to initiate me into this new and exciting Nubian adventure that one fateful day we met on one of my business trips, and we had continued our encounters whenever I came back through his town.

I was also still grappling with the guilt I felt when thinking of my loving husband back home; but these feelings of doubt were ultimately losing the battle against my exhilaration and the heightened sexual arousal I felt with Darrell. Darrell had continued to introduce me to newer and more exciting sexual experiences, and my eager willingness for more convinced me that I was right to explore this previously suppressed aspect of my sexuality.

And now Darrell was encouraging me to try something new yet again. He had asked me several weeks ago if I had considered expanding my interracial experiences with other black men, and tonight this opportunity had fortuitously presented itself to both of us when Darrell's old college roommate, Rob, happened upon us by chance in the restaurant and then joined us for dinner.

Rob was also traveling through town on business, not having seen Darrell in many years. I found Rob to be very attractive and desirable; he is 35 years old, the same as Darrell, and like Darrell he is also tall and physically fit. Rob is a little taller than Darrell, but not quite as muscular. But based on the size of his bulge growing in my left hand, I was beginning to realize that Rob could easily compete with Darrell in other areas.

I continued to stare into Rob's eyes as I thought about might happen if he were to agree to my proposition. I had given some thought, daydreams mostly, to the possibility of sleeping with other black men, but I had never dreamed about what it might be like to experience two men at one time; and the thought of having two large black cocks at once was making me feel light-headed. I could feel the warmth and wetness growing in my pussy.

With my unblinking gaze into Rob's eyes I was trying to force my will on him to respond "yes." The look in my eyes must have had some affect, because Rob came out of his stupor, a hungry smile started to grow across his face and he said, "I would love to fuck you, Marcy!" I leaned forward and gave Rob a long kiss, while emphasizing my appreciation by giving his bulge a squeeze with my left hand.

Rob and I composed ourselves while Darrell quickly went to the bar to order another bottle of wine and three glasses for us to take to the room. We all walked to the elevator with the wine and entered with another couple right behind us. Once inside, Darrell and Rob stood at the back flanking me and I was slightly in front of them. The other couple on the elevator were about my age and white, and stood toward the front of the cab, but I couldn't help noticing how the wife gave a long look at me and my two hunky companions when she first entered.

I wondered what might be going through the woman's mind, but the way she quickly looked the guys over from head to foot made me think she found them as attractive as I did. I noticed that she kept making furtive glances toward us, so I decided to give her a show. While I continued to simply look straight ahead, I slowly reached back with both hands and grasped both Darrell's and Rob's bulges and gave them a few slow strokes up and down. The woman's eyes went wide and instead of a quick glance she just stared as I continued to grope my guys. Rob and Darrell accepted my little gesture without complaint.

Based on my hand movements the woman could easily see how well hung they both were. She continued to stare while her husband remained facing forward, oblivious to the whole scene unfolding behind him. Then the woman looked up and noticed that I had caught her staring, and she saw the wicked smile on my face which conveyed my thoughts, "Look at these two large, black cocks that I have to play with tonight!"

When her shock of being discovered for staring passed, the woman returned a knowing smile toward me before quickly turning away. I could be wrong, but I thought I noticed that as she turned back toward the front of the elevator, and her gaze passed over her husband, the look on her face changed to slight disappointment and envy.

I secretly hoped that she would initiate sex with her poor husband that night here in the hotel and use what she saw in the elevator to help fantasize about herself being fucked by one, or even two, gorgeous and well hung black men. I was sure it would improve her experience, and it would also give her unsuspecting husband a nice gift, too.

We reached my floor and as we exited the elevator and walked to the room, it finally dawned on me that this was really about to happen for me too, and I began to wonder if I was capable of satisfying two men at once, or if I my body could stand the strain of two such large cocks. I had never fantasized about this in my past. But I also knew that my recent instincts, and Darrell's tender guidance, had not disappointed me yet. I decided to open myself up fully to accept this new experience and even try to take control of it.

Once we were in my room I put on some soft, rhythmic music and turned the lights down low while Darrell opened the wine. Rob looked awkwardly out of place, but I could tell he was excited. We all had a glass of wine to calm ourselves. I kept up eye contact with Rob and I was playfully touching and rubbing his arm and hands to comfort him, while saying things like, "You are so handsome, Rob! I can't wait to see your strong, naked body, and to feel you inside of me." Darrell needed no such encouragement, and so he and I danced together, and we playfully kissed, but I kept going back to Rob to make sure he didn't feel left out. I was determined to make this happen tonight!

Rob was definitely loosening up and feeling more comfortable. He started to reciprocate the touching and caresses and he came over to dance with me also. I couldn't wait any longer! I pulled Rob's face to mine and began to kiss him. At first the kiss was soft and light, so that I could experience his full, soft lips, but then I started to press our mouths together harder. I parted my lips and my tongue moved into Rob's mouth as he opened to accept and greet me with his tongue. The kiss became long and passionate as I moved my hand down to his pants and began rubbing his cock through the fabric.

Darrell moved in behind me and pressed his bulge against my ass, so I reached around with my other hand to greet it. It felt so wonderful to be pressed between these two beautiful black men with their large cocks in my hands, but I was feeling constrained by our clothing. I needed to feel their bare skin against mine. I needed to see their handsome, dark-skinned bodies.

Once my kiss with Rob abated I stepped back and instructed Rob and Darrell, "Boys, I expect you both to service all of my desires tonight, whatever I ask of you. Will you agree?" They both quickly responded that they were ready to do whatever I wanted. So I told them, "What I desire first is that you both undress for me. Hurry up!"

Rob and Darrell didn't hesitate and immediately began to undress while I took my position sitting at the end of the king-size bed. While they undressed, I lifted my skirt to expose my pussy and I began to lightly rub it while I watched them obey my command. When they were down to only their underwear I told them, "Stop! Now stand in front of me. Closer together!"

These two gorgeous men now stood in front of me, their brown skin shining with perspiration from the excitement of the moment. I could smell their faint musk in the room and inhaling their pheromones caused my juices to flow faster. They both had magnificent, athletic bodies.

I was enjoying my newfound power as I sat there examining these two. I looked down and could see that both of their cocks were fully erect now, stretching the fabric of their underwear. I was eager to see how Rob's penis would look and how he compared to Darrell, the only other black cock that I had ever known. I couldn't wait any longer, so I commanded them to remove the remainder of their clothing, which they promptly did.

Now fully naked, they both stood before me just three feet away, Darrell with his hands nonchalantly on his waist, almost proud to be showing off his impressive manhood. Rob stood with one hand positioned in front, shyly trying to cover himself.

"I can't admire you from so far away," I said, and then commanded, "Come closer and stand directly in front of me, side by side! And keep your hands at your sides!" I added for Rob's sake. They stepped closer until they were just about a foot away. I now had a chance to compare them closely.

Over the last eight months I had come to know Darrell's cock very well. I had become very fond of seeing it up close! It was about nine inches long and beautifully proportioned with a large well-shaped head and very thick, dark shaft. My pussy was already becoming more accustomed to accepting his substantial length and girth.

Now I admired Rob for the first time. I was amazed to see that his cock was even longer than Darrell's by at least an inch. Although it was not quite as thick as Darrell's, his penis was still quite substantial in girth. His cock was noticeably darker than Darrell's, a deep chestnut brown, like the skin on the rest of his beautiful body. The head of Rob's cock was also well shaped and distinctly wider than the shaft. I could tell that I was going to enjoy getting to know Rob's cock tonight!

I was enthralled by these two impressive men in front of me and I complimented them both. Then I reached out with both hands and grasped both men and held their cocks up level with my face, turning my head back and forth and hungrily eyeing them. I looked up into their eyes with a big smile on my face and said, "Two beautiful, big, black cocks just for me. I am so lucky!"

I didn't wait a second more as I eagerly dove onto Rob's cock with my tongue and mouth! After all, I thought, he is our guest and I need to be a good hostess. Poor Darrell had to wait and be satisfied with just my hand stroking his long cock while I focused my oral attention on Rob's yummy cock. Rob put his hand on my shoulder, closed his eyes and moaned loudly as I explored more and more of his cock and balls with my mouth. Some precum oozed from the tip and as I slurped on the end of his cock I had a salty taste of good things to come.

I spent another minute sucking and stroking Rob's dick when I figured I had better give Darrell my attention too, after all this had been his idea and I owed him! I extracted Rob's cock from my mouth but continued to stroke it with my hand; it had become rock hard and the head was so engorged that the skin seemed stretched to its limits.

I turned toward Darrell and gave him the same loving attention I had bestowed on Rob's juicy cock. Darrell's thicker cock stretched my mouth even wider to accommodate it, while I reveled in his familiar flavor. He especially likes it when I suck the head of cock in and out of my mouth while stroking the shaft with both hands while exerting pressure with my fingers and thumbs. I need lots of my saliva to help lubricate my hands on his massive cock, but that is not a problem because sucking his big, black cock makes my mouth water.

This usually works better when I have both hands free to grasp him, but for now Darrell would have to settle for only one of my hands, because I was simultaneously doing my best with the other hand to keep up my rhythm of stroking Rob's cock. With Rob's slightly smaller circumference I was able to grip him better with one hand and that seemed to be working well, because he was moaning even louder now.

I could see that Rob's arousal was reaching a limit rather quickly. I think it had been quite a while since anyone had given him this much attention and his fuse was understandably short. I looked up at Darrell and said, "I'm sorry Sweetie, but I need to give all my attention to our guest for a minute." Darrell understood as I turned the full attention of both of my hands and my mouth back on Rob's throbbing cock.

Not to be completely left out, Darrell decided that he would keep himself busy while I was occupied with Rob. So he moved onto the bed next to me and spread my legs apart. Seeing where he was going with this, I obliged by scooting my ass closer to the edge of the mattress and opening my legs wider so that he could easily access my pussy with his hand. He started rubbing my swollen pussy and clitoris while I continued to devour Rob's cock. Soon the rhythm of my hands and mouth were synchronized with Darrell's movements on my pussy, which made them seem connected in my own mind. I liked that very much!

Rob was rapidly building to a point of ecstasy, and thanks to Darrell so was I. I realized that Rob was just on the verge of climax, and that's when the first wave of my orgasm rolled through my body. I involuntarily removed my mouth from Rob's cock to cry out and it was at that moment that Rob tensed up and started to ejaculate.

Rob's first volley of cum flew across the two-inch gap that now separated the tip of his cock from my open lips. Only about half of that first shot entered my mouth, with the rest splashing thickly across my lips and chin. I quickly realized what I was missing, so fighting through the ongoing spasms of pleasure racking through my body from Darrell's handiwork, I tightly clamped my lips back down on Rob's cock while he continued to pump the rest of his cum directly into my mouth.

Eventually, our spasms receded for both of us as I milked out the last of his cum and then reluctantly released his cock from my mouth. Rob had such a look of pleasure on his face as he looked down at me. I looked up at him and then over at Darrell. Darrell just smiled and pointed toward me and said, "You have a little something on your face, Marcy."

I still had my lips closed. I looked back into Rob's eyes while I used my finger to gather up as much of his escaped semen as I could and push it toward my upturned mouth. Once there, I opened my lips wide to reunite the gathered cum with the bulk of his load that I had successfully captured in my mouth.

Rob watched in rapt awe as I displayed for him his own cum filling my mouth, and then I closed my lips and swallowed it all. I could see the surprise in his face as I licked my lips and smiled up at him. Rob exclaimed, "Damn, Marcy! No woman has ever done that for me before!"

I just smiled wide and said, "Well that's their loss, honey, because you are delicious!"

At this point Darrell gave a little "ahem" to remind us that he was still in the room and would appreciate some attention. I said, "Don't you worry, Darrell, I haven't forgotten about you." I told him to lie back on the bed while I crawled between his legs on my hands and knees and lowered my head over his still stiff cock, ready to give him the same treatment. In this position, my ass was hanging out near the end of the bed.

I grabbed Darrell's manhood with both hands and just before I took his cock into my mouth I looked back over my shoulder at Rob standing there tenderly stroking his spent penis. I said, "Rob, I need you to lick my pussy now!" I started sucking on Darrell's massive cock while Rob got to his knees, grabbed my ass with his hands and started to lick my pussy. I liked this new sensation of orally giving and receiving pleasure at the same time. Rob started off his licking slowly, but then his tongue action sped up as I was becoming increasingly aroused.

Meanwhile I was bobbing my head up and down on Darrell's big, black dick while he twitched and moaned on the bed. Rob was now making longer strokes on my pussy with his tongue, starting near the base of my bush, working upward across my clitoris and along the full length of my pussy lips. I was taking a short break from Darrell's cock so that I could lick and suck at his balls when I suddenly felt Rob's tongue travel upward beyond my pussy and start to swirl around my raised asshole! I moaned deeply, as Rob continued to lavish attention around my asshole while simultaneously rubbing my pussy and clit with his fingers.

I grabbed Darrell's cock again and began to lick and suck more feverishly as my body quivered. Finally I yelled out to Rob, "Fuck me with your fingers!" He dutifully inserted two fingers into my wet pussy and began to thrust in and out. I was sucking away on Darrell and getting ready to come from Rob's fingers when Rob started licking around my asshole again. "Oh, Shit! Yes!" I cried.

He continued licking my ass for another minute while I was still trying to concentrate on sucking Darrell, but then Rob stopped licking my ass. Instead, Rob pressed the tip of his tongue directly onto the center of my asshole and began to slowly press forward while 'quivering' his tongue muscles to create a vibrating sensation. I didn't know anyone could have this kind of muscular control of their tongue, but I was glad, because the sensation I felt on my asshole intensified the pleasure I was feeling in my pussy!

I cried out, "Oh my God! Don't stop! Fuck my asshole with your tongue!" Rob was keen to please me, so he immediately stiffened his tongue muscles and pushed forward and inserted his tongue into my asshole and began to 'fuck' his tongue in and out of my ass while continuing to finger fuck my pussy. Within less than a minute of this wonderful onslaught of both my pussy and asshole being fucked by Rob, while Darrell's beautiful cock was still in my mouth, I had my second orgasm!

Although this orgasm was very intense, I recovered quickly because at that point I felt an insatiable need. While frantically looking back and forth at them both I loudly commanded, "I need one of you to fuck me now!"

I could see that although Rob's cock was almost recovered from his recent blowjob orgasm, he wasn't quite ready. Darrell's poor cock had not had a chance to climax yet and was still standing at attention. I hungrily looked at my sweet Darrell and said, "You're my man! Please fuck me!"

I spun around on the bed while staying on my hands and knees while Darrell raised to his knees and positioned himself behind me. I said, "While Darrell fucks me I am going to help Rob's beautiful black cock get back into shape." Rob then positioned himself standing in front of my face, while I kneeled on the bed, so that I could take his cock in one hand and start to fellate him back to attention. I had only just begun when I felt Darrell's cock quickly enter me from behind, stretching me wide. I had truly grown to love the feeling of his dick inside me!

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
694 Followers
12