My Best Dream/Worst Nightmare

Story Info
Helping out an alien results in unmitigated bliss.
5.7k words
4.41
36.2k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,574 Followers

The old saying is "be careful what you wish for" is almost always true; so is the adage "no good deed goes unpunished". The story of my relatively recent supernatural events has more twists than an O. Henry classic, like Gift of the Magi, combined with an M. Night Shyamalan thriller, and may prove these old proverbs in spades.

A few years ago I bought a small house on a lake in a remote area of British Columbia to use as a summer residence to get away from the hubbub of the city I live in – Chicago. I am semi-retired, and the idea of a few months in relative seclusion was very appealing after working 60-70 hour weeks most of my life. I am a medical illustrator – I have both medical and engineering degrees, and have invented a few small pieces of medical equipment that have made there way into a fair number of operating rooms in North America.

A few summers ago I arrived at my house in B. C. in early July; because of her job as an elected representative in Illinois my wife wouldn't be joining me until August. The air was cool, crisp, clear, and invigorating. After a few days I was into a routine of kayaking, fishing, hiking, and fixing up the house, all low stress activities that I loved. I was close to getting serene.

About the 5th night I was there, I was treated to a meteor shower, which I could see clearly because there was no air or light pollution. I got out my small refractor telescope, and was much enjoying the "fireworks" display, when I noticed one of the meteors wasn't burning up – it continued long after the others had disappeared. I followed it as best I could, all the way to the earth. To my great surprise a small fireball singed the night air in what appeared to be a short distance from my house.

Using my high powered binoculars rather than the telescope, by viewing a dust cloud that had been kicked up by the meteor, I was able to pinpoint the location of the fireball; a clearing about 2 kilometers from my house, in a wilderness area. What an unexpected treat. I vowed to go there early the next morning, excited about the possibility of finding real meteor fragments.

At sunrise I wolfed down a breakfast, grabbed a GPS, compass, and other gear I had packed the night before, and hurriedly took off to see my prize. I had no trouble finding the location since I had hiked nearby there many times before, but I had trouble believing what I saw when I got there. A shiny disc-shaped object which tapered evenly from the perimeter to a central thicker portion, uniform about an axis bisecting the disc perimeter. It was probably about 20 feet in diameter.

I will admit to trepidation when I saw it – but my curiosity grossly overwhelmed any apprehension I had and I went right up to the object. After walking around it several times I noticed an opening. As either the bravest or stupidest thing that I ever did, I went up to the opening, which seemed to be defined by a partially open hatch. Inside was a humanoid form, not really moving but making sounds similar to a child's whine.

I pried the hatch completely open and inspected the condition of the humanoid. While I hadn't actually practiced medicine in about 20 years, I was in doctors' offices and operating rooms all of the time, and was up to date with many areas of medicine since I had to illustrate new medical procedures and equipment on a weekly basis.

The humanoid was clearly an alien; he looked to be about 5 feet tall, maybe 95 pounds, with no discernible hair but with a skin-like exterior that was slightly scaly and a brownish-yellow in color, a head only slightly larger than a human head of the same size person, and clothed in what actually fairly closely resembled a fighter pilot's flight suit. I released a restraint on the humanoid and lifted "it" out of the disc-shaped vessel. It was lighter than it looked, maybe only 75 pounds. After I removed it from the craft I went back in and looked around for what might be an alien first aid kit. Finding four containers that could qualify, I picked them all up.

Not knowing if I would hurt or kill the humanoid – who was clearly still alive based upon its sounds and slight movements of its head and appendages – if I tried to carry it, I made a primitive sled using tree branches, and a tarp and rope I had with me, and placed the humanoid and the kits on the sled and dragged him to my house.

Along the way I was conflicted in what approach I should take. Should I notify the authorities? If I did, would anyone believe me? Would I be taken into custody under Canadian law? How would I know if the humanoid would be treated as a hostile? How could I know that he wasn't in fact hostile? Hundreds of scenarios danced through my brain. I finally decided I would try to bring the humanoid back to health and go from there.

When I got back to my house I carried the humanoid to my spare bedroom and placed it on the bed. I opened all of the kits I brought back, and believed I was able to identify one as a medical kit, another as containing food, another likely a communication device, and the fourth a mystery – maybe an environment sampling device.

Obviously not understanding the details of the physiology of the humanoid, I was reluctant to try and treat it, but didn't think I had any choice. Its sounds and movements were less frequent and weaker than at the craft, and I certainly didn't want it dying on me. One of the devices in the medical kit looked the most promising – it looked like a needle-less syringe, of the type the fictional Dr. McCoy employed on Star Trek. Determining I had to do something, I placed one end of the device on an exposed area of the alien's skin. Nothing happened. I turned it around and placed the other end on its skin. There was a small pulse of light and a soft noise, and the alien visibly jerked. Within minutes it started to move its limbs, and engage in what I could only believe was regular breathing, no more whines.

I brought the food kit into the bedroom, and within 20 minutes of giving the alien the "injection" its eyes opened. It seemed a little startled by me at first, but I talked to it in as calming a tone as I could, and held the food kit in front of me. It selected with its eyes a cylinder in the kit, and I brought the cylinder to its mouth and it removed a piece of the cylinder – I don't want to say it bit it off, because I don't know that is what occurred - and swallowed it. Then its eyes were directed to the medical kit, I held it up, and it directed me to a prism shaped object in the kit. I removed the object and somehow became convinced that it was a type of pill container, easily opened it, and poured most of the contents into the alien's open mouth. The alien then nodded its head and as best I could tell it fell sound asleep.

To make an already too long story shorter, within two days I found out that the alien was roughly equivalent to a "male" on Earth, and that he called himself "Sen." At first he communicated with me first through the device I hadn't identified, and toward the end of the second day with what I believed was mental telepathy. By the middle of the second day he was able to stand and walk gingerly, and apparently move his arms in any manner he chose.

On the third day I took Sen to his craft for about two hours. He bustled around on the inside, occasionally requiring my assistance for some physical task. By the fourth day it was clear that the alien had it within his power to restore operation of his ship. He left the morning of the fifth day.

In the short time I was with the alien I came to understand many things about his species – they refer to themselves as "Primy". The Primy have a value system unlike any culture on Earth that I am aware of, and they also have unbelievable power (including over time, distance, and form) that made it an almost impossible aberration that the craft had ever malfunctioned, or that the alien was injured. They also have no such thing as guile, vagueness, subtlety, or aesthetics. Their entire culture is straightforward, unequivocal, and functional. While they knew much about our species - including having identified the earthly chemicals that result in strength and vitality - they have no real understanding of any aspect of sexuality; sex to them is an entirely sterile endeavor.

Here's where the old adages come in – but first things about me.

While I am fairly happily married, my entire life I have been easily over stimulated sexually. While many men think about sex most of the time, I think about it 99% of the time, awake or "asleep". I have vivid Technicolor sexual dreams every night. The only way that I have made it through life professionally and socially is that I learned as a child how to "multi-task" in an unusual way; I can be intensely thinking about sex while at the same time actually doing something highly productive, or actually carrying on an unrelated conversation. For example, I can be carrying on an intelligent business conversation with a beautiful female doctor or nurse while at the same time sucking her clitoris in my mind. There are many women I know, some professionally, some friends of my wife or daughter, who likely have no clue whatsoever that I often dream of fucking them senseless, and I have dynamic imaginative scenarios of how I simultaneously keep multiple women orgasmic for weeks on end.

The Primy value system could not let my "good deed" go unrewarded. Sen scanned my mind and chose to fulfill my most consistent fantasy/dream – being "marooned" on another planet for a month in comfortable circumstances with three sexy women, with the ability for me to have nine orgasms a day, with each orgasm increasing my strength, intelligence, and artistic ability, and doing the same to the women I fuck. Not being able to clearly discern what three women I would most like to enjoy, Sen decided to collect together at my house in B. C. the ten women I had most consistently fantasized or dreamt about in the last five years, explain the circumstances to them by telepathy, and let me choose before fulfilling my fantasy. He would return the seven rejected ones home, and return me and the three selected ones after a month. As an added bonus, Sen made it so each of the women, as well as myself, would appear the best looking (based upon the taste of the viewer) and sexiest we ever had looked on any day of our life, plus 10% (I don't know what that means, but Sen apparently did).

This information was imparted by Sen telepathically to me about an hour before the women arrived at my B. C. house. I pleaded with him not to do it, telling him he did not understand the possible pitfalls and how it could ruin my life, but the Primy are also self-confident and stubborn, and having already chosen the ultimate "reward" for me, nothing would stop him from following through.

The initial reception I received from the ten women was not just a nightmare; it was a shitty mega-disaster tribulation that made the trials of Ulysses a fucking cakewalk. They didn't understand how they had been compelled to get there or even how they got there; they didn't understand how they got, or believe, the telepathic information that had been imparted to them; they were beyond pissed that they had been yanked from their jobs, families, vacations, activities, lives and brought to the middle of nowhere; and they were dismayed that I apparently was a pervert who thought about nothing other than fucking. Worse yet, they knew they were in some kind of contest that none understood, that they probably wanted to lose, but that three of them would be forced to "win".

Worse yet for me, three of them (June, Grace and Claudia) were good friends of my wife who would definitely tell her at some point in time; two (McKenzie and Madison) were friends of my daughter who would undoubtedly look on me as a dirty old man and certainly tell her; one (Jill) was primarily a social friend of mine that my wife disliked and had always been suspicious, and likely jealous, of; three (Linda, Sue and Carol) were business colleagues or clients who were likely to file harassment complaints, or at least terminate all business relationships with me; and one (I found out her name was Jennifer) was someone who I had met on a two hour plane trip about three years ago and whose name I never remembered because I was too busy looking into or at her sparkling blue eyes, major cleavage, and seemingly ten foot long tanned legs while inanely chatting with her while her husband snoozed on the other side of her.

While all the women were beautiful and those I knew were intelligent (I didn't really know about Jennifer), they were vastly different. They were between five feet and six feet tall; from a small A cup to a DDD cup; from 98 to 150 pounds; blond, brunette or redhead; sultry, friendly, girl-next-door, or slutty; athletic, poetic, or artsy; cute, movie star beautiful, or alluring; in fact the only thing they all had in common was a killer ass and thighs (I guess that tells you something about my tastes in women).

They complained about the food, they complained about the sleeping arrangements, they complained about the toilet facilities, they complained about the shortage of booze, they complained about the weather, they complained that there was no phone or Internet service, they complained that the lake was too cold, they complained that the kayaks were too tipsy, they complained about everything they could possibly complain about – that is all of them except for Jill.

Jill constantly had a smile on her face, went swimming and kayaking, smoked a cigar (without inhaling any smoke), treated me nicely, and organized card games.

The only things that seemed to make all of the ten women happy were: 1) I was constantly blushing, embarrassed, humble, and though unsuccessful dying to please; and 2) that when they looked at themselves in the mirror they saw what I saw – how they looked on the best day of their life, PLUS 10%! The latter is the only thing that made it bearable for me.

In fact, despite my embarrassment and humiliation, they all looked SOOO good that if it were based upon looks alone I could have just drawn names out of a hat to get my three companions for my upcoming month-long fuck fest. I had never seen any of them look this good – except for Jill. She looked no different, meaning one of two things. Either she was perfect in my eyes to begin with, or she had some "plumbing" upgrades that I would be very happy with.

While in his wisdom Sen gave me four days to choose, I had to get out of my embarrassment as soon as possible, and get rid of the ones that I would be rejecting. By the way, not cooperating was not an option. If I didn't choose, Sen would choose them by lot and things would go as he planned anyway.

One choice was easy. The second night, about one a.m. as I was sleeping outside in my sleeping bag, Jill crawled in with me, removed her nightshirt (the only clothing she had on) and said "I want to bribe the judge to take me. I want to go with you really badly." With that she passionately kissed me, pulled out my cock – which had been enhanced about an inch in length and circumference - stroked me steel hard in less than a minute, and without any foreplay impaled her already wet tight little cunt on me and started fucking me like crazy.

I was right that her enhancements apparently were in her pussy, because she was able to ripple all of the muscles associated with her vagina, which made it feel like I was getting a blowjob, hand job, anal fuck, and tight pussy-fuck, all at the same time. That is the only way I can describe it, because it was unique. The entire time I was sucking or pinching her little nipples (a small amount of sweet liquid came out when I was sucking, maybe another enhancement), or squeezing her firm ass, and she tasted and felt fantastic. Even though her thrusting and squeezing lasted less than ten minutes, unquestionably it was far and away the best fuck of my life. After we cuddled for about five minutes she whispered "Think about a month of doing that three times a day when you're making your decision", gently bit my ear, and snuck back into the house.

One decision made, two to go!

None of the criteria I was applying seemed to work well in making my decision on the other two. I talked with them individually and asked them if they wanted to go. All declined, except that in Madison's and Jennifer's cases, it was easy to see that the denials were less than sincere. Madison was single, and I got the feeling that Jennifer was not really enthralled with her husband, and they seemed to have the least things going on in their lives.

While I was leaning toward choosing Madison and Jennifer, I decided to use Jill as a scout to find out more information. I also told Jill that since she was in, I definitely did not want to select people that she didn't get along with.

Jill confirmed that Madison and Jennifer both were torn, that she liked both of them, and that they were the best candidates in her eyes. Jennifer had a falling out with her husband, and both of them – since I was the best I had ever looked PLUS 10% and had demonstrated humility – were sexually attracted to me, and excited about the possibility of having their strength, intelligence, and artistry enhanced. I put a big time rush on both of them, ignoring the other complaining beautiful bitches, and made the decision that they were the other two.

Once I communicated my choices to Sen, the seven other women left the house and were gone, and the four of us were told to just go to bed. Not wanting to start out by playing favorites, but needing badly to fuck Jill again, I gave her the spare bedroom for herself and put the other two in the master bedroom and then pretended to go outside to sleep. After a short time I snuck in and crawled in with Jill for three glorious fucks, one a repeat of the sleeping bag experience, one where I pounded her doggy style, and one in a kama sutra position that Jill instructed on. My libido and ability to perform, for all three fucks, were at an all time high!

When the four of us woke up the next morning, we were obviously no longer on Earth – unless Earth now had two suns. However, we were in a comfortable bungalow with a green liquid lake right next door. The bungalow had a complete gym; a dance floor with CD player, large speakers, and a hologram generator; an art/music studio; a game room; three bedrooms (one for each woman); a common living area; and a gourmet kitchen stocked with mostly recognizable food (but even that which was not recognizable turned out to be good). After an excellent breakfast that Jennifer prepared, all four of us went exploring the first morning. We found out that the planet was uninhabited by humanoids or large predators, with a beautiful sky and terrain, and weird but enchanting plants.

When we returned from the hike and ate a lunch that I prepared, we then set up a rotating schedule of "chores" that each of us would do for each day of the month. Then we got to the real important issue – the sex. I reminded them that I was good for nine orgasms a day, and to be fair it should be three for each of them unless for some reason they passed me on to someone else. By this time, all of us were horny. Their libidos seemed to have been heightened by the expectation and the morning activities, and the three of them demanded a fuck schedule. I told them to work it out and I'd do what I was told (undoubtedly the happiest orders I would ever receive), and went to work out in the gym.

As it turned out the three women that I had selected provided an entire range of sexuality. Jill was a brown-eyed brunette, 5 feet tall, 98 pounds, with an A cup at most. Madison was a green-eyed blond, 5' 6", 120 pounds, with an ample C cup. Jennifer was 5' 11", 135 pounds, with auburn hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a DD cup. All had truly perfect asses and legs, were sexy as hell, and growing sexier by the minute.

imhapless
imhapless
3,574 Followers
12