My Best Flight Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie gave Sara another kiss and started or move away.

Sara told her, "Oh no you don't, you stay right there."

Carrie looked confused. Sara turned to me saying, "Do my from behind, that's my favorite. And you're not stopping until you come. I'm going to eat her pussy while you're doing it. OK?"

I grinned from ear to ear. "Who in their right mind would turn down an offer that sweet?"

We repositioned with Carrie sitting near the headboard, Sara on her knees with her head buried in Carrie's crotch while I moved in behind Sara's big beautiful ass. I tried to slowly enter Sara but her legs being so long made it a difficult reach. I pushed down on Sara's butt and she took the hint. She spread her legs wider and I was able to tease her lips with my still covered cock. I pushed my way inside. It was so tight that it was trying to fuck a fist. I didn't believe it at first; I had less trouble entering her ass. For a woman of her size, even considering that she was brutally fisted less that 24 hours before to be so tight really blew my mind. I worked my way in and heard a satisfied sigh. Now, Sara's big soft butt was an amazing to bump into. I loved the feeling of slamming into her. Sara wasn't moving much but Carries head was rolling from side to side enjoying the tonguing she was receiving. In another moment she grabbed Sara's head and kept it in place while orgasming again. It was the visual that set me off. I let loose pounding Sara's behind for all I was worth. My orgasm was enroute and nothing was stopping it. I grabbed as much ass as I could and stuck my dick in as far as it would go. I came very hard and it felt great. I didn't move for a minute as I felt Sara's tight pussy clenching my still hard cock. Then I felt fluid leaking out and dripping on my balls. I had a moment of panic while I grabbed the base of the condom and quickly pulled out. The condom was intact and my load was filling the tip.

Sara said, "Relax lover. Those were my juices, not yours. You made me squirt again."

Sara rolled over onto her back with her knees in the air and legs spread wide. Seeing her load drip out of her triggered an instinct in me. I dove down and started lapping them up without thinking about it at all.

Sara had a satisfied look on her face. Carrie got up on her knees and gave her a big kiss. "Told you he was good. You sure can pick them."

"Luck of the seat assignment. That's all it was. Plus he was kind enough to give me some extra room and then getting a boner just from feeling my thigh all speaks volumes about the man. Carrie sweetie, I am wasted. Can't move. Please take care of our guest and let's get ready to sleep."

Carrie gave another kiss, "Anything for you baby."

I stood up on the floor and started to remove the condom.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Carrie yelled. "You're our guest, I do that for you."

Carrie hopped out of bed, dropped to her knees and carefully removed the condom. She used her mouth to clean off my deflating dick. Then she turned over the condom into her mouth and emptied it.

"Mmmmm, I hate to waste that." She said after swallowing my load.

"Next time how about sharing it." Said Sara.

"Sorry baby, I forgot. You relax, we'll be right back."

Carrie nodded me to follow her. She took her wine glass so I grabbed my glass and followed her to the kitchen keeping my eyes on her sweet ass the whole way.

"Want a night cap? I'm having one."

"Sure, one more would be nice." I replied. Carrie poured me another drink and filled her wine glass. We both sat at the table.

"So it's clear, help yourself to anything you like. Everything if fully stocked. What fat girl's house isn't full of food? Anyway, we need to talk about sleeping arrangements. Sara and I talked about it. We suggest leaving your stuff in the guest bedroom, more room in there. You can sleep with us, we hope that you do, or you can sleep in the guest room. Your choice, no pressure."

"I'd like to sleep with you two if I could. I haven't slept next to anyone in a while. I miss it. I guess I should warn you, I get boners most of the night. I apologize in advance if I poke you with it."

"That's depends, do you mean poke me or *poke* me?" Carried giggled.

That got a laugh from me, "Come on, you know what I meant."

"I know, but my devilish little mind always has dirty thoughts. So Sara sleeps on her back, I curl up against her left side. You can take her right or spoon up against me."

"I will spoon tonight and then curl up with Sara tomorrow."

"That's fair. I like it."

"I have to ask, how did you two develop such great oral skills? I mean on a guy? You are both really outstanding."

"Well, we both started off totally straight. Only dated guys, in fact Sara was engaged to a guy for a long time. We both played with women a few times in our lives. I can't speak for Sara but over the years I found myself being more attracted to women than men. I still like the dick but women really do it for me. Once I met Sara and we hit it off it was perfect for us. Eventually we moved in together and fell in love. When we find a guy we like we jump him. We both know that we are totally dedicated to each other but great sex is high up on our lists too. Now, about dick sucking, I can't speak for Sara but a couple of bi guys taught me more in one weekend then I learned in my whole life. Thursday night we had a dinner party planned for some friends that we cancelled out on. There was a lesbian couple and two bi guys that live together."

I interrupted, "Hey, you don't have to change your plans because I'm here. I can go out to a movie or back to the hotel."

Carrie waived me off, "It's not an issue. We see them all the time. Sara called them and explained that we were getting cock, and really good cock. Everyone understood and wished us well. We all get together once or twice a month. I cook, we relax and drink, sometimes we play board games, sometimes we watch a movie, and sometimes we fuck. Usually we keep to our own partners but it's fun to watch someone else going at it a few feet away. We sometimes switch partners. Anyway, I was watching one of the guys blowing the other one once and was amazed that he could deep throat the entire cock without gagging. He could keep the thing in him to the hilt and keep breathing. When they got done I told him he *has* to teach me. Sara got interested too so I promised to cook a leg of lamb if they came over for the weekend and taught us. They taught, we learned, we practiced on them, by the end of the weekend we'd learned so much. We actually drove around offering blow jobs to guys on the street for the next week to perfect our skills. Oh, just to be honest, we didn't know how you'd handle being around two bi guys especially if we all got physical. Decided to save the drama. Plus, we wanted you all to ourselves tomorrow night. We have special plans."

I stood up and took the wine bottle back to Carries glass, "Oh really? Do tell."

Carrie stopped me at less than a half a glass. "No, live and learn. Look, we are not psychos. We are not going to brand you with hot irons or anything that would permanently scar you. At any time just say the work stop and we stop. We both really like you a lot. Sara really likes you. She thinks the world of you just for giving her the extra space on the plane. She can afford to fly first class and get the big seats but she doesn't to save the company money."

"She mentioned a software company, she runs it?"

"She owns it. Her and her ex fiancée slash boyfriend started it together about seven years ago. Started small, grew quickly. Anyway they started fighting, mostly personal stuff. I think that them being together 24/7 got to them. Anyway issues got into the work place and they started fighting there too. It got to the point where she told him that it was over. Give her a number and six months to buy him out. They agree on a price and he never went back to clean out his desk. She moves out of their apartment and rents a shitty little hole in the wall to save money. She worked her ass off doing her job and his during the day and programming at night. See, that way she could save a salary to pay the dickhead off. Anyway in five months she pays him off. He's out of the picture. After that money wasn't a problem and she was able to hire a couple of super stars right out of college. She likes to hire what she calls "fresh meat". Says she doesn't have to break bad office habits. In my profession we like experience. Would you want a surgeon fresh out of school or one who's made a few cuts? Just a difference in our industries I guess. Anyway the superstars do some amazing work and she makes some huge sales. Money comes in, they grow more. They get the reputation of being able to do the impossible with software. It gets to the point that developers are begging to get in the place. Right now she has about 300 people working for her.

"And she really takes good care of her staff. Little things like taking them out to lunch on their birthday, personally signed cards for kids graduations and such, things that make people feel special. Also big stuff too. For example, about six months ago this guy develops gall stones. They get him to the hospital and has to have it out right away. The insurance company denies the claim saying it's a preexisting condition. Sara looks into it. She gets the HR department and her lawyers looking over everything. It seems that the insurance company did some kind of internet search. This guy came from India two years ago but someone with the same name from the same town and a gall bladder issue. They proved that it was another guy, particularly since he died six months later. Insurance company wouldn't budge. Presents the patient with a bill for $32,000. Sara flipped out. For a week was on the phone half the night. Fought this all the way up the line. Called her HR people and told them to find new medical insurance before the first of the next month. She wanted to be done with that company right away. Since the patient was in my hospital I went and visited him twice a day to see if he was ok or needed anything. Sara went by a couple times and assured him that the issue would be resolved. Finally she went to the hospital and paid the bill out of her own pocket. Never told HR or the guy more than the bill was taken care of. They got a new insurance company and cancelled the old one. Even though it cost like an extra $30 a month per employee she never told the staff and didn't raise their rates. She is really great with her people."

I could see Carrie was tearing up with emotion and slammed back the last mouthful of wine in her glass. I went over and got the bottle and placed it in front of her. I took her hand and helped her stand up and held her tightly. She sniffed a couple of times and I felt her wipe her eyes. She released me and smiled up at me. "I needed the hug much more than the wine. Thank you. I can't drink any more tonight. I have to nurse in the morning, got to keep a clear head. Sara was right, you really are just the sweetest man I've ever met. If I was unsure before, I'm positive now. Oh, and a great fuck as well."

I laughed at the compliments. "Thank you for telling me about Sara, I appreciate your openness. Go wash off your face and we'll go to bed."

We straightened up the kitchen together. Carrie locked the doors and turned off the lights. We walked into the bedroom and found Sara asleep. Carrie turned off the lights and climbed in next to Sara. Sara gave a smile and cuddled Carrie in close to her. Carrie lifted the sheets for me to climb in and spoon against her back. We fit together quite comfortably and we asleep in a minute.

12