My Best Flight Day 05: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie literally streaked into the bathroom and came back with a warm wet wash cloth and gave my junk a quick once over. She dove in and gave me more wonderful sucking action. Sara tagged teamed her and took her turn. They went back and forth but I knew it wasn't going to finish me off. I would rather save the time for a better good bye when I was leaving.

"Ladies, I regret to inform you that it's not going to happen."

They reluctantly moved away. I struggled to my feet, went to the guest bathroom and wash up. I wished I didn't pack my tooth brush already. Guess I'll have pussy breath on the plane. Oh wait, there was mouth wash in the master bath. A rinse before I leave will help. I quickly dressed in shorts and a casual shirt and slip on shoes (makes airport security easier). I brought my bags to the front door and went into the girls room.

"I need a slug of mouthwash. No time to brush the teeth."

The ladies were looking sad.

I went to the bathroom and rinsed out my mouth quickly. I glanced in the mirror and realized I was looking as sad as they were. I really hate goodbyes. I forced myself to walk out to the bedroom. Both the ladies were getting to their feet. Then and there I decided to do the Band-Aid approach and make this quick.

"Ladies, it has been my pleasure to meet you both. Not to be rude or disrespectful and because I hate goodbyes would you mind if we did this quickly?" I asked quietly trying to hold back the emotion.

Carrie already had a tear in her eye. Sara looked on the verge of letting out a few drops herself but was willing herself to hold them in.

Without a word there was one last group hug. It was dead quiet except for a few sniffles from Carrie. After a long minute we separated.

Sara said, "I think everything has been said. No need to rehash it all. Take care of yourself and keep in touch."

Carrie was overly emotional. She sniffed again and wiped her eyes. She put on a brave face and gave me a warm smile.

I turned and headed out to the front door and wiped the tear from my eye as soon as I turned the corner hoping they didn't see me. The girls followed me to the front door.

Sara asked, "Got everything?"

"Everything except the will to leave." I answered.

That's was the straw the broke Carrie's back, she broke down and started crying. Sara and I both held her. As soon as I did I started doubting myself if I should have held off and left this one to Sara alone. As tight as Carrie was holding onto me I have to assume I made the right decision.

Sara said, "Baby, he has a plane to catch."

Carrie released me and looked into my eyes, "Get going you horny bastard or I'm going back into bull dyke mode."

I smiled and kissed her on the lips. I turned to Sara and gave her a last kiss as well. "I'll call you tonight when I get home to let you know I'm safe. Thank you again..."

Sara waved me off. "Enough with the gratitude. You're happy, we're happy and we'll all miss each other. Get going."

Sara put her arm around Carrie's shoulders and Carrie around Sara's waist. Seeing them together holding each other trying to force out smiles through their emotions was the perfect picture for me. Of course the women standing naked in front of me was an inspiring sight as well. I gave a warm smile and turned for the door. I opened it and took my bags. And headed outside. Someone closed the door before I had a chance to turn and close it. I saw them peaking out the curtain of the window and gave them a quick wave. I threw my bags in the car and drove off.

I was in a fog as I drove to the airport. Somehow my automatic pilot got me to the car rental return lot without incident. The shuttle brought me to the airport. I boarded the plane and opened up my laptop. I began writing this story your reading now. Honestly it took me a week to get all the details right.

As a postscript let me state that I did indeed call when I got home. They were both happy that I arrived safely and without delays.

Also, since it is now about a year and a half after I first met the ladies we have met up five times since our first time together. Sara came to New York alone on a business trip and we spent every night fucking and sucking (with Carries permission). After that they both came up north twice and I went down to Orlando two more times. Every trip has been better than the last and we plan on meeting regularly.