My Best Friend

Story Info
Darla comforts jilted gal pal.
1.2k words
4.06
43.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look up as I slam the door. I pull off my gloves and throw them onto the floor, my jacket following the same path.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" You cry.

"Darla, just leave me alone...just...please..." I break off with a sob. I run to my room and throw myself onto my bed.

I feel your hand rub my neck as I sob into my pillow.

"I can't do it anymore. All we do is fight. Todd just won't listen to what I have to say. Everything I do is wrong." I finally manage to say. "He almost hit me this time. He managed to stop himself just as he was swinging."

"Oh baby, Tara, I am so sorry." You lean down and kiss my neck, still rubbing my shoulders and back. "What an asshole. I don't understand how you could have stayed with him so long."

"I don't need a lecture Darla. I am not going to see him anymore." I choke on one last sob. Your hand rubbing my back, stroking my hair.

I roll over and look up into your rich chocolate brown eyes. I think to myself how beautiful you are. Your chestnut hair to your tiny waist, your perfect face, gorgeous body; God how I loved your pretty breasts. I wish that they were my own.

I raise my hand to your cheek. Tears silently streaming down my face.

"Thank you." I say, "You have been here for me the entire three years that I have been with him."

I sit up and hug you, getting comfort from your strength. I give you a kiss on the cheek. I move back to look you in the eyes.

"You are my best friend Tara. I am going to be here everyday of my life."

My hands gently cradle your face. I slowly lower my lips to yours, giving you a little peck on the mouth. Suddenly your lips are moving under mine.

"Oh god, I am so sorry." You say as you jump up to move away. I grab your sleeve.

"Darla." I gently whisper, "Darla, look at me." You slowly raise your eyes to meet mine. "It is ok baby."

I pull you onto my bed, pushing you so that you are lying down. I lean over you, pushing stray strands of hair off your beautiful face.

"I have been wanting to do that for three years now." I whisper into your ear, my hand making soft circles on your stomach. My lips moving back to yours, resting, waiting.

Your tongue hesitantly comes out and runs along my lips. I part my lips and you move your tongue into it. I moan at the new experience. Your soft lips and gently probing tongue. A moan escapes from your throat, echoing mine.

My hands go to your sweater and pull it over your head, barely breaking the kiss. Your hands mirror mine, pulling my t-shirt off and throwing it onto the floor. My hands go to your back, our breasts pressing together. I undo the clasp on your bra. I pull it off of your shoulders and look down at your magnificent breasts.

Your hands move to my chest and undo the front clasp of my own bra. I shrug out of it. My hands skim over your luscious body, finally cupping your plump breasts.

"You are so beautiful. Look I can't even fit you into my hands. I have always been in awe of your body." I whisper

"How can you say that? Look at you. You could be a model. I bawled when you cut your hair." You say as you touch my pixie haircut, "And your breasts are perfect for my hand." As you slide it over my nipple.

We lay beside each other, our hands caressing. We remove the rest of our clothing. My mouth moves to your breasts. I draw your nipple into my mouth, sucking harder and harder. My left hand moving down your body, to your Venus mound.

My mouth slowly follows the path my hand took. You spread your legs so that I can lie between them and look up to your face. I lower my face and inhale your scent.

"Mmm...I could learn to love that smell." I mutter to myself.

I flick my tongue out and get that first taste. I use my fingers to spread your pussy. My tongue licks inside, over and over. Your body arches off of the bed. I draw your clit into my mouth and slide first one finger, then a second into your tight hole. I move my fingers, thrusting, faster and faster, sucking your clit with the same rhythm.

You cum all over my face, screaming simultaneously.

"Mmm, you taste so, so good."

"Oh god, that was amazing." You say as I start to crawl up your body.

I hold you against me as your body shakes over and over.

"I think that it is my turn now." You say as you reach over to my nightstand. You pull open my top drawer and pull out my vibrator.

"What? How did you know that was in there?" I exclaim.

"I've heard you using it when you come home from his place."

I blush and laugh while saying, "Yeah, well, he never could satisfy me."

"Well, lay back because as I said, it is my turn." You respond with a grin.

You lean over and kiss me, flicking the on switch. You run the vibrator over my nipples, over and over. My hands clenching at my satin sheets. You slowly move your hand down my body, down to my pussy.

You touch the vibrator against my clit, still kissing me, catching my moans in your mouth. You push it into my pussy, easing it in and out at a slow pace, your other hand on my breast. You pinch and pull at my nipple until I start thrashing on the bed. I feel myself starting to climax. I run my hand down my body and circle my fingers over and around my clit to set myself off.

My juices run over the dildo and onto your hand. You bring it up and lick my essences off, finger by finger, closing your eyes in delight. I reach down and pull out the vibrator, turning it off. I move it to my mouth and lick it clean.

I gather you into my arms and pull the covers over us. Our legs and arms intertwined. We close our eyes and fall asleep.

"OH MY GOD"

I jump up. I look down at you lying beside me, my hand claiming your breast possessively. I look to the doorway and see Todd standing there.

"You fucked her?" He yells.

I start laughing, harder and harder. You open your eyes, look at the doorway and sit up, pulling the sheet over your body.

I lean over and kiss you, looking at Todd the entire time.

"Yeah, I did." I say with s smirk, "And she was better than you will ever be. Now get out of my house."

He gawks at us, then growls, "You fucking slut."

"Oh, now your resort to name calling? I thought I told you to leave?"

He turns and starts to walk away.

"Oh and Todd, baby, leave the key on the counter please." You say.

I look at you and smile, pulling you under my body.

"Did you see the expression on his face?" I say on a laugh.