My Best Friend and My Mom

Story Info
My best friend takes his chance and then so do I.
8.4k words
4.43
199k
239
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,085 Followers

"I'm telling you we're having oral sex with each other," said Ray in exasperation.

Ray is my best friend. Well I say 'best friend' but I suppose he is just my oldest friend. We'd been friends since the age of eight, when he moved with his family ten years previously to the house next door. Since that time we'd grown up together, enjoying getting into trouble as kids, to where we were now as two eighteen-year olds discussing girls and sex. I guess he was my best friend, but at times he irritated me and acted selfishly. He had a sneer on his face now.

Ray was referring to his girlfriend, Brenda Braithwaite, who had been my girlfriend up to three weeks previously. Although not handsome, both Ray and I were better looking than average and we both had been successful with the girls in our short dating careers. Brenda was the best looking girl in our school and I had been delighted when we had started dating. We had got into the open mouth kissing almost immediately, but it had been a month before she let me feel her tits.

After that she hadn't let me go any further, despite my best endeavors to slip my hand inside her panties. Consequently I became a bit bored and decided that I should try to advance my sexual experience with other girls. We parted friends, as she seemed to have become a bit bored as well. As soon as we'd split, Ray stepped in and asked her out.

I'd guessed that Ray wouldn't have to wait so long to feel Brenda's tits as I had. Once girls have gone so far with one boyfriend, they seem to accept that degree of physical intimacy as the starting position with the next. But I didn't believe he would succeed to the extent that he'd get into her panties, let alone get a blowjob. However, I knew that Ray was pushier than I was.

At times he seemed reckless. Not so many weeks before he had been trying to see my mom naked in her bedroom. He knew that she went to the gym just after lunch and that she would be showering and changing about three o'clock in the afternoon. So he'd skipped class that afternoon and hid in his bedroom with a telescope. I gathered that mom was about to remove her towel after coming out of the shower, when she must have spotted some movement in Ray's bedroom window that aroused her suspicion and quickly drew her curtains across. She never said anything to anyone so she could not have been certain. Ray was irritatingly smug about it afterwards. He said that if you don't try you will never succeed.

Ray knew that I was as infatuated with my mom as he was. Mom was gorgeous, the blonde beauty of the neighbourhood. At thirty eight she was ten years younger than Ray's mom. Mom had always had big tits, but since she had been going to the gym she had really become a schoolboy's jacking off fantasy. Her body had tightened up so that her waist was slim and her ass round and firm. She had shaped her body to the hourglass figure that men fantasized about.

Mom had started going to the gym six months previously. This was just after dad's operation. Before he had gone into hospital, they had just told me that dad was going in for a minor op. However, when he came home, mom and dad were ecstatic. I listened in to their conversation outside the door as they sat holding hands in the lounge. I gathered that dad's condition had been critical but that the operation had been a complete success. The only drawback was that he would be unable to have sex for twelve months while his body was healing, but as his life had been saved, this must have seemed like a very minor issue to them. However, I did wonder if mom missed having sex. Before dad's operation, it seemed to be every night that I could hear moaning sounds coming from their bedroom. They even disappeared up to their room some afternoons at weekends. I wondered now if mom's determined daily gym exercise was to help her use her sexual energy up.

After the trauma of that day when dad came home from hospital, mom and dad seemed very touchy feely, always cuddling although I suppose not going any further. Dad had only rested a couple of weeks off work. He was in a very successful partnership in a business with Ray's dad. The business was flourishing to such an extent that Ray's dad was moving to set up an offshoot in a town two hundred miles away. I knew I wasn't really going to miss Ray and, if what Ray said about Brenda was correct, I couldn't wait to start going out with her again.

It was planned that Ray and his family were moving on a Tuesday with his dad announcing that he and his wife were throwing a going-away party on the Saturday before. It was two days before the party, on the Thursday when Ray was boasting to me about his success with Brenda Braithwaite,. Ray repeated his claim, "Roger, I'm telling you I'm licking her pussy and she's sucking my cock!"

"How did you manage to get her to that point?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well," said Ray, "you know she let you feel her tits, well as I knew she was comfortable with that I persuaded her to pull her T-shirt over her head. As her arms became entangled, I pushed my hand under her skirt and slipped my fingers in her panties."

I gasped, "She let you do that?"

Ray shrugged, "Well not quite, she was screaming some words I couldn't quite make out. Then of course, by the time she'd been able to free her arms, I'd got her pussy so wet, she was desperate to cum and begged me to continue. When we got together after that she was a real slut. After all, if you've reached third base, girls don't go back to second base. Pretty soon we were licking and sucking each other. I think I've become pretty good at pussy licking."

I'd got a boner just from listening to him, but I was still doubtful.

"Look," he said seeing I was still disbelieving, "I've agreed to go to see a boring movie with her this evening, but only on the agreement she blows me behind the bike sheds before we go. You can hide and watch us if you want."

I wasn't going to turn down that invitation so at the end of the afternoon I was waiting hidden in the bushes near the bike sheds. Pretty soon Ray appeared pulling Brenda by the hand. As they stopped near where Ray knew I would be, he pushed her to her knees and unzipped himself. Brenda looked around nervously to check there was no one about before she slipped her hand in his shorts and pulled out his boner. As she started quickly sucking it, obviously trying to get it over with quickly before someone appeared, Ray looked over in the direction where he knew I would be hiding. He had an arrogant smile on his face.

I didn't care how smug and triumphant Ray was, I was too busy being the most sexually excited I had ever been. I had my cock out in my hand and I was stroking it in time to the movements of Brenda's head. I had not realized that voyeurism was so pleasurable. I was transfixed, unable to tear myself away from what I was watching. As Ray approached his climax saying, "Yea, yea, that's it I'm cumming!" so was I.

As Ray zipped himself up and walked away I was still feeling the effects of my great orgasm.

The next time I saw Ray was on the Saturday evening of the party. Dad and I were waiting for mom in our lounge as mom walked down the stairs. She looked ravishing. Her dress was clinging to her, showing her hourglass figure. She was not displaying any cleavage which I was happy about. I didn't like the way other men looked at mom and actually Ray was one of the worst. I could feel mom stiffen sometimes when Ray seemed to be leering at her. She never said anything but I could tell that she detested him.

"Let's have a drink before we make our entrance," said dad, pouring him and mom generous martinis, mine was rather smaller.

Of course, after the first drink they had a second and mom in particular seemed a bit tipsy as we made our way round to Ray's house. Dad looked a bit concerned at mom and said, "Maybe we should slow down, perhaps have the non-alcoholic punch."

So mom and dad were both careful as we were greeted at the door by Ray's dad thrusting a glass of champagne in each of their hands. Dad continued to hold the champagne glass but I could see that he was not drinking it. Mom was even more determined, putting down her champagne glass and helping herself to a generous tumbler of non-alcoholic punch. She must have been thirsty as she was soon filling up a tumbler with a second lot of liquid.

The party seemed to be getting going with some people dancing and others in groups talking when someone shouted and I could see mom was being helped into a chair. When I reached her, her eyes were virtually closed and she was unable to sit up straight. It soon became clear that what mom thought was the alcohol-free punch was in fact the strongest of the various bowls of punch placed on tables around the house. My thoughts immediately fell on Ray, suspecting he had switched the labels, but he was at least acting as concerned as everybody else.

As mom did not look well, dad said that he would take her home so that she could lie down and perhaps return to the party later, although I think we all knew that would be unlikely. So, nodding to me to help him, dad and I each took one of mom's arms over our shoulders and carried her back next door. Getting her up the stairs was a struggle, but eventually dad and I got mom's shoes off and laid her out on the bed. She was unconscious.

Dad looked at her concernedly and said, "We'd better get her dress off so that she's not too constrained."

So dad rolled her over and unzipped her dress at the back and we carefully peeled the dress off her. As she lay there, I thought that mom was one of the most beautiful and erotic visions I had ever seen. She had only bra, panties and thigh-high stockings on and my mouth was dry as she lay on the bed. I was thinking thoughts a boy shouldn't have about his mother and I hoped that dad hadn't noticed the boner in my pants.

Dad was still looking concerned at mom and eventually said, "We need to remove her bra so that her breathing isn't restricted."

I was getting very excited until dad nodded his head to the door to indicate that I needed to leave the room. Hoping dad hadn't noticed the disappointment on my face, I left the room but deliberately didn't close the door completely, knowing it would drift back open about a foot, allowing me to see what was going on in the mirrors on the bedroom walls. There were mirrors all round the bedroom so from just outside the door I would be able to see all around the room. Unfortunately dad knew it would drift open as well and, as it started to slowly float apart, shut the door firmly.

Coming out of the room he decided that he ought to make mom a coffee but, as he started to put the percolator on, changed his mind saying that it was unlikely she would awaken for some time.

When we arrived back the party was in full swing. Dad immediately got pulled in by Ray's dad into a conversation with a prospective client and I sat in a chair in the dining room. I was in the corner having a quiet beer, virtually completely hidden by a curtain. Other people in the room seemed not to notice me as my attention was caught by two neighbors sitting next to each other at the table. It was the brunette wife in the house two houses down the street next to the husband of another neighbor three doors up the street. To anybody else in the room they seemed to be chatting with each other fairly formally, but I could see that under the table she had her left hand round his exposed cock and he had his right hand between her legs.

She was just moving her fingers lightly up and down his mushroom head, ensuring that there was no tell-tale movement of her arm. His hand seemed not to be moving at all between her legs, but I guessed his fingers were slyly stroking her pussy. Her face was going a bit red as she fought to keep her composure.

I froze with excitement in my hidden position. The same traumatic sensation gripped my body as when I'd been watching Ray and Brenda. My hand slipped down and began squeezing my boner in my pants. Just then I heard dad's voice, "Dammit, I think I left the percolator on. I'd better nip back and check."

I then heard Ray's dad's voice saying, "No Frank, this conversation with Jim is vitally important to our business, send Roger."

I didn't move from my place of concealment. There was no way I could stop watching the couple with their hands under the table. I could sense dad looking around for me to no avail.

Suddenly Ray's dad spoke again. "I know, Ray will go and have a look. Give him your keys."

I felt relief as I heard Ray agree, "Sure, I'll go."

Dad sounded very grateful as he sighed, "Thanks a lot Ray."

With that problem solved I sat back to continue to enjoy the sex show, but after about ten minutes, to my disappointment, the couple were interrupted by the brunette's husband. The culprits both withdrew their hands as their conversation became three way, but the man didn't attempt to zip himself up until after the wife and husband had disappeared into another room. I looked around for Ray to tell him what I'd seen, but couldn't find him.

It was only after a while I remembered about Ray going back to our house to check on the percolator. Thinking it strange he hadn't returned I decided to return home. Noting that dad was now in an even deeper conversation over business deals, I sauntered out back to our house. The front door was locked, but I had my key to let myself in. Inside the kitchen the percolator had been turned off but there was no sign of Ray. Suddenly I thought of mom upstairs and persuaded myself that I should check that she was OK. Of course I was very aware that I would be seeing mom without a bra and I found that climbing the stairs was difficult with my boner impeding my progress.

I arrived at the top of the stairs and could hear a noise like somebody slurping. Puzzled, I turned towards my parent's bedroom and saw that the door had drifted open. I wondered how that could be, thinking of how dad had so firmly shut the door as he left the room, but then I saw them in the mirror.

Ray was on top of mom. He had stripped off his clothes and was naked. He was squeezing one of her breasts with one hand as he used the other hand to push the nipple and areola of her other breast into his mouth. Both breasts were wet from his saliva and I guessed that he'd been enjoying himself for quite a few minutes. As he lifted his head away, I could see that mom's nipples were pink and swollen from his slurping. Mom's face was red and she was breathing harder but was still clearly unconscious.

I knew immediately what I should do. I should charge into the room and drag Ray away, but I was frozen in position; my feet glued to the spot. My hands, instead of punching Ray in the face were unzipping my pants and getting out my boner which was throbbing like never before. Suddenly I saw Ray reach down and start to tug mom's panties down her legs. As her pubic hair came into view I noticed that, although neatly trimmed, it had the same blonde lustre as the tresses on her head.

The panties were now on the floor as Ray carefully pushed mom's legs apart exposing her sex. I was shouting at myself to do something, but my limbs refused to move. Even from my distance I could see mom's clitoris poking out between her labia lips. It was my first view of a woman's private parts that were not on a computer screen or in a magazine. My breathing was becoming harder as I saw Ray lean forward and gently lick mom's clitoris and then I distinctly heard mom moan. So did Ray. He pulled a little back away from her grinning and as he did so I could see that mom's clitoris was slightly puffed up.

Ray leaned forward again, pushing his face into her sex and this time began an unhurried continuous licking and sucking. I felt jealous that he seemed to know exactly what to do. Although mom was not fully conscious she was now moaning loudly and I could see unbelievably that she seemed to be slightly pushing her pelvis up at his face. Ray reached his hands above him and squeezed a breast in each hand as he continued to lather her sex organs with his tongue. Mom's moans were getting louder and louder.

It was at this point that Ray lifted himself up and, gripping mom's thighs, pulled her lower down to the edge of the bed and spread her legs. Mom's eyes were beginning to flicker and, although Ray could tell she was gaining consciousness, he was determined to carry on. I ashamedly was aware that I was silently urging him to continue.

Ray placed the meaty head of his boner at mom's entrance and it was at that point that mom's eyes opened wide to see Ray. Her mouth opened to give an astonished scream but the sound quickly changed to a loud sexual moan as Ray stabbed his cock deep inside her. Mom was wide awake now and although she pawed at his chest with her hands as if attempting to push him off, she couldn't help her pelvis thrusting back at him.

Ray had done his oral work so well that mom was close to a climax even before he started fucking her. Mom now knew exactly where she was. She understood that the schoolboy next door whom she detested intensely was now fucking her but instead of trying to throw him off, her body was now reacting to having a cock inside her for the first time in months.

She lowered her hands, which had been pawing ineffectively at Ray's chest, to her sides and gripped the sheet fiercely with both sets of fingers. Ray laughed gleefully as he noted her giving up her struggle to stop him. He was fucking her forcefully, pulling back then thrusting forward. He had got into the strong rhythm that I had always imagined would be the way I would fuck my first woman.

I wondered how the sensation would feel to him, but was soon enlightened by Ray's running commentary.

"Oh you slutty mommy! You're so wet but also so tight!"

Mom groaned in agonised shame. I knew that the reason for her tightness was that dad's cock had not been penetrating and stretching her for the last six months and for the same reason her body was desperate for sex.

At least she was not staring at Ray now. Her eyes had become half closed and unfocussed as her sexual fervour dominated her mind and body. Ray did not want to rush things. He steadied his rhythm and began running his hands up and down her nylon clad legs, lingering and exploring above her stocking tops, pinching her pink thighs. Mom continued thrusting back with her pelvis, trying to suck into her vagina as much of Ray's hot hard boner as possible.

She continued to moan in ecstasy and shame with each of Ray's stabs until Ray silenced her by thrusting his tongue into her open mouth. I knew she would find it impossible to stop her mouth enjoying wrestling with his teenage tongue and it was Ray who broke away in the end, to get his breath.

Ray seemed to be working out how he could make fucking her last for as long as possible, when mom took control. She instinctively stretched her arms back and grabbed the bedrail. Then, with her hands gripping the rail to give her leverage, she wrapped her legs around Ray's ass and started ferociously pulling Ray inside her. As she did so Ray automatically pulled back allowing her to drag him into her again and again, pulling his boner firmly up her vaginal sheath.

Ray was also groaning now in time to their fuck rhythm and grabbed and squeezed mom's tits. That seemed to do it for the two of them as mom dragged Ray into her for one last time and they both shuddered as their orgasms struck. Ray moaned with each firing of his pulsing shots of cum. Mom, I sensed, was moaning in time to her vaginal contractions sucking Ray's cum deep inside her. I was firing shot after shot into a wad of tissues in my hand.

I don't know precisely what happened after that as I walked speedily to my room and hid behind the door. Shortly afterwards I heard Ray head quickly down the stairs, letting himself out of the backdoor. Then I heard mom going into her bathroom and turning on the shower.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,085 Followers