My Best Friend and Our Sons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,846 Followers

Mr. Davis chuckled. "I think he likes it," he said.

Chris laughed too, then released the back of my head. I quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth to catch a breath, then instinctively moaned and cried out, "Fuck yes, Justin, fuck me harder."

This provoked delighted moans from everybody else, and I felt Justin begin to pound my ass more quickly. I heard Mr. Davis's body slapping against my son's ass more quickly as well and knew that things were reaching a fever pitch.

My hard cock slapped against my stomach as Justin held my waist and pumped in and out of me. Then I started feeling an intense level of pressure like nothing I'd ever felt before. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, Justin, you're gonna make me cum, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuck." I felt my load spraying onto the floor.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, that's the hottest thing ever," Liam cried, his moans escalating. "We're gonna have so much fun being cocksluts together."

This was all too much for everybody, and in rapid succession, everybody started to cum. First I heard Liam crying out with the now-familiar sound of his orgasm, squirting his load all over Mr. Davis's muscular chest. This set Mr. Davis off and he began pumping his load into my son's ass.

Then I felt Justin slam himself into me and hold himself there as his cock pulsated inside my tight hole. It was the best feeling in the world. Finally, Chris grabbed the back of my head again and pushed my mouth onto his full length. "That's it, take every drop, you little bitch," he groaned. His first few shots hit the back of my throat, then I tasted his cum on my tongue and eagerly licked up and down the length of his cock.

Liam had collapsed on top of Mr. Davis. Justin pulled out of me, then he and I collapsed on the floor. Everybody in the room was sweaty and out of breath.

"Mmm," Liam sighed contentedly, his fingers playing with Mr. Davis's chest hair. "Mr. Davis?"

"Hm?" Mr. Davis said.

"You think my dad would be able to take your cock?" Liam asked.

Mr. Davis chuckled. "Give me a few hours and we'll find out," he said.

A scared look crossed my face, which made everybody in the room laugh. I thought about protesting, but realized my cock was already twitching at the thought of Mr. Davis mounting me.

"I guess I can't disappoint my son," I said, sliding a finger between my legs to feel Justin's load dripping out of my hole.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,846 Followers
12