My Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Is this really happening?
2.8k words
4.63
36.9k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
308 Followers

The very attractive blonde leaned over the pool table after she had taken Quinn's pool stick from him. She got into position to attempt a shot then looked back to make sure that he was watching. He was.

Quinn was looking right up her tiny skirt seeing pretty much everything she had to show. His dick twitched in his pants and started to swell as he imagined taking off that white lacy scrap of material.

Before she'd boldly commandeered his pool stick they had been flirting back and forth. He'd thought about it and assumed she'd be wearing a thong. He could usually tell that about a woman by the way she flipped her hair or spoke to him or a few other things. He wasn't wrong very often.

Quinn decided it was the guy across the room with his hands all over Raven that was causing him to be a little off his game. Raven was his best friend, not just his best girl friend and he'd been having sex with her for the past few months. Tingles ran down his spine as thought of it. It still had the ability to shock him like he couldn't believe they'd been doing it.

He would have never in a million years have thought that he would ever cross the line. Not with Raven, she was like Robin to his Batman. She was the person he called when he needed someone to talk to about anything. She always had his back, didn't judge him. He'd never even looked at her like he looked at other females until that night they had sex the first time. To this day he still didn't know how it happened. He could however, admit to himself that Raven's pussy was hands down the best he'd ever had and Quinn had had a lot of pussy in his life time. Just thinking about being in that hot, wet, tight body had his cock throbbing.

Quinn blinked. He hadn't even realized that he had been staring off into space. The barely covered pink pussy in his line of vision made him forget his errant thoughts of his best friend, and that he couldn't stop thinking about fucking her.

The blonde, Sara was still leaning over the table. He walked over to her and put a hand on each of her thighs. She wiggled her butt for him making his cock even harder. He thought about throwing her over his shoulder and leaving the bar. She would laugh as he playfully slapped her ass on the way out, he knew.

But, no he wouldn't, not tonight because he'd have to walk by them, and he didn't want to do that. He really didn't want to test himself that way.

Quinn looked up from the cute little butt pressed against him and noticed that Dylan and his girlfriend Courtney were arguing, AGAIN. His shook his head as he took the pool stick from Sara thinking that Courtney and Dylan argued like most people had decent conversations.

***

Courtney tossed her silky, white-blond tresses over her shoulder as she glared angrily at her man.

"You are fucking taking me to see it. It comes out tomorrow and I want to go."

Dylan looked at her like she was insane. She folded her arms across her chest in that way she had when she was putting her foot down about something, which wasn't that much of a big deal. She was always putting her foot down.

Exasperated, he roared at her that he wasn't going to sit through a two hour film about a fucking animated princess. He literally wanted to just go off hadn't even been in the bar an hour and already she was bitching at him. He walked off towards Quinn and the rest of his boys who were around a nearby pool table.

"I bet you do" she called after him.

He turned back towards her, "I bet I don't."

Courtney sat down in a huff and picked up the shot of bourbon he'd left on the table. She downed it.

A couple of tables over John, who had Aisha on his lap, pulled back from their tongue lock to snicker as Dylan walked by growling. Dylan glared at him but kept going. John went back to kissing his girl's neck.

"I don't know why they bother to get mad at each other" he said to Aisha.

"I think it's like foreplay for them." Aisha moaned as his lips made her panties flood with her cream.

"Speaking of foreplay, let's go outside" she suggested.

He stood up immediately. At 5"9 Aisha was not that much shorter than John, who stood about 6 feet tall. Aisha's body temperature continued to rise as she turned to face him and take his mouth in another kiss. She couldn't wait to get him outside. She finished the kiss by biting John's bottom lip. She sucked it into her mouth before taking his hand and leading him out of the bar.

They made a really striking couple. He had a low cut head of black hair and gorgeous hazel eyes, ivory colored skin. She was the color of a Hershey bar and just as smooth and edible, her long straightened hair reached past her shoulders.

John noticed plenty of guys watching her as they walked out of the bar but it didn't bother him at all. Not even the short dress she wore that showed off her long legs. They could look all day long because he knew he was the only one getting in the panties.

Luckily for them John had parked at the very end of the parking lot. The security light was still bright there though so he knew if someone came walking by they would be seen. They walked behind the truck and Aisha didn't hesitate to squat and undo his zipper. He braced his hands against the truck as she took him into her mouth.

It was good, with Aisha it was always good but he knew when she was teasing him. Every time he attempted to slide down her throat she pulled back not allowing him to get there. She knew it was his favorite place to come. She had gotten him to the edge a few times and then pulled back. Finally John yanked Aisha by her hair and pulled her up.

"That's not fucking fair and you know it."He wasn't very gentle as he turned her away from him and had her face the truck.

He yanked her panties down and then pulled a condom out of his pocket and rolled it on himself. She was slick and hot as he entered her. He was in heaven as he fucked her against the truck. Her pussy squeezed him as she began to come and took him along with her for the ride. Just as he was about to pull out of her they heard footsteps. Laughing, they hurriedly fixed their clothes but not soon enough.

***

Kaleb and Taylor were sitting at their table when John and Aisha came strolling back in giggling like teenagers. Taylor was in the middle of sticking a fry into Kaleb's mouth when she got a whiff of the couple as they sat down. Her nose wrinkled.

"Eww", she laughed while she and Aisha made eye contact.

"Are you high?" Taylor asked Aisha.

Aisha could imagine how bright and dilated her eyes must look, that orgasm had been a doozie."No but that sounds like a really good idea" she answered Taylor.

Aisha turned to John and asked him if he wanted to go back to his place and bake some brownies. When he said yes both Kaleb and Taylor said they were going as well. Taylor decided to text the rest of their friends to see if they wanted to go.

***

My message indicator blinked for the third time in five minutes. I picked up my phone from the table where I had recently dropped it to read my new text.

I had been drinking with Josiah and his friends for a while and now I was more than a little toasted. The text was from Quinn this time.

Two words :U going?

I texted back: d/k u?

His next message came back within seconds: was planning on it.

It was really hard to deny just from this exchange how much had changed between us. Neither of us were the beat around the bush type and yet here we were tiptoeing around each other. I wanted my friend back but an even bigger part of me wanted the man I'd found in him sexually.

I texted to Quinn: I'm probably going to go, should I invite my date?

He shot back: up to u

Shit! I thought. I didn't know if that meant that he would or would not be bringing the blonde who had been hanging all over him all night.

I decided to wing it. I told Josiah that I was going to leave with the friends that I'd come with and we exchanged numbers. I was really pissed at myself for leaving him at that table. I knew the sex would have been so good.

I met everyone else outside. It was cold as hell. I huddled into my jacket as I walked through the parking lot looking for familiar vehicles. The first thing my eyes focused on was the sight of Quinn talking to the blonde as they stood next to his car. It irritated me how they laughed and played around before she finally left.

I ended up having to ask him for a ride since the other cars were already filled. Quinn's eyes were still on her retreating ass as I opened his passenger door and got in. He still stood there for a moment. I let down the window on his side of the car and snapped at him.

"Damn Quinn take a picture, it will last you longer."

The look he threw me made me immediately wish that I could take my words back. He got into the car and started it up. In a very sarcastic voice he said to me, "nice shirt."

It just pissed me off further so I remained quiet the entire ride to his and John's place. He turned up the volume on his stereo. By the time we got to their place I was only too happy. I had never been so happy to get out of his car before.

***

While the brownies cooked we all got comfortable around the living room. Quinn lay stretched out on his couch and I wanted nothing more than to join him there like I had a million times BF, before sex with him.

Everyone ate the tasty brownies while we watched a horror movie on the t.v. Soon we were all laughing and giggling at the classic movie.

I fell asleep a while later and when I woke up the only person still awake was Quinn. He was standing over me when I opened my eyes.

"Do you want to sleep here on the floor?" he asked me. "You can sleep in my room and I'll hit the couch."

I nodded to him that I would like that. He walked me down the hall to his bedroom. He turned the light on to low so we could see once inside the room. He then turned to leave.

"Quinn", I called to him as he was about to walk out of the door.

I guess it was all that I needed to say. He closed the door, locked it, and walked back over to me. When he picked me up I gasped in surprise but wrapped my body around his. As soon as our lips touched a frenzy started. We were like maniacs pulling at each other's clothes.

When we got undressed I slid onto the bed and opened my thighs for him. He came down on top of me and slid his thick cock into me. I moaned long and hard.

After we came we lay side by side, both of us breathing heavily.

I swear Quinn's sex made a girl want to cry. That's what I felt like. I could use a good thank- you kind of cry.

***

Courtney woke up sometime in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. She couldn't remember the last time she had slept on the floor in a sleeping bag. She noticed that the t.v. had been left on. She was going to turn it off when she realized the living room would be too dark for her to see anything if she did.

Walking down the hall to the bathroom she had to pass Quinn's room. Her ears perked up as she heard noises coming out it. She wondered who he was in there with because whoever it was they were going at it something fierce. She continued on to the bathroom and then afterwards made her way back to the living room.

When she got back into the living room she realized with a gasp who was missing. Her eyes grew wide in her face and she covered her mouth to keep from screaming out in shock.

Carefully she tiptoed over the other sleeping people on the floor. Carefully and quietly she woke up Dylan. She told him to be quiet as they sneaked down the hall together.

Dylan followed her still half asleep wondering what the hell she was up to. She stopped walking when she got outside of Quinn's bedroom door. She turned to him and mouthed for him to listen. He shrugged as if to ask her what for, but then he heard it. Damn! He thought to himself after listening for a minute, Quinn is killing that pussy.

His dick started to take notice from all the moaning and screaming. "Whose he in there with?" he asked Courtney.

Courtney had been waiting on that question; she almost burst telling him the answer, "Raven."

Dylan's eyes widened, "No fucking way!"

Courtney held her hand over her mouth to keep her giggles in while she nodded that yes it was Raven.

"Where can I come baby?" they heard Quinn ask in a deep voice.

The reply was, "anywhere you want."

They both had their ears to the door by now. They heard some serious moving around then male grunting, no sounds from a female though. The two looked at each other and knew what the other was thinking, that Quinn was coming in her mouth.

They ducked away from the door and made their way to the kitchen. Dylan was hard as a brick as he met Courtney's eyes over the leftover brownies they had begun nibbling on. Courtney held his gaze inviting him with her smile.

Picking her up, Dylan sat Courtney on the kitchen counter. He eased her panties down and put his mouth to her hot, tasty pussy. They were both so horny he couldn't stop licking her if he wanted to. Courtney gasped leaning back against a cabinet and pulled his face into her pussy, not that he was going anywhere. She came and came and came some more. Afterwards she felt like she needed a nap but Dylan wasn't through. He swiftly slid his hard cock into her.

She almost screamed from the sensations running through her body. He grabbed her thighs and pumped into her over and over as her blond hair flew all over the place, bouncing around along with her head. They laughed together at where they were doing it but didn't stop. Dylan pumped into her at a hard fast pace until they both came.

***

After I came along with Quinn while he was in my mouth, I knew without a doubt that no experience came close to what Quinn did to me, not even close.

"What was that?" I wondered out loud.

Quinn shrugged and moved to lay next to me on the bed. "I think it was because it's been a minute for both of us, well for me anyway."

I turned to face him frowning at his statement, "don't give me that shit, you know I haven't been with anyone else." I rolled my eyes at him.

"How do I know that?" I could feel the heat from his baby blues as he looked deeply into my eyes.

That look scared the shit out of me because I found myself wanting to answer him, to reassure him. As a matter of fact I think the last few minutes had been like something out of the twilight zone. Neither one of us were obviously thinking clearly.

I turned away from him to lie on my back again. "What are we doing?" I asked him, my heart racing from more than coming now.

"I don't know" he said copying what I had just done.

After a minute he said, "I'm going to go to the couch before we get busted."

He grinned at me as he got up to get dressed. All I wanted to do was to kiss him and make him stay. All that came out of my mouth was, "thank you for letting me have your bed."

He had grabbed a pillow and blanket from his closet. He nodded at me then left the room.

lovewords
lovewords
308 Followers