My Best Friend? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen soon being turned on reached for my cock. She began slowly rubbing it through my shorts.

I began more vigorously massaging her tits.

My cock was now hard but my shorts kept it from rising so it was stretching down my leg and poking out the end of my shorts. Jen took full advantage of this and began rubbing the head of my cock.

Seth was still engrossed in the video and had not looked back at us.

I put my hand inside Jen's tank top and began rolling her nipples between my fingertips.

She pulled up the leg of my shorts so that it freed my aching cock and it was now standing straight up. She began giving it full and firm strokes from my balls to the head of my cock.

I reached down, pulled Jen's thin thong to the side, and began fingering her pussy.

It was exhilarating playing with Jen's pussy and having my cock stroked with Seth in the same room. He was still unaware of what was happening behind him.

Jen moaned and turned to suck my dick into her mouth.

Seth heard the moan and turned to look at what was going on.

He watched Jen bobbing up and down on my cock and it was very apparent that his own cock was getting hard very quickly.

I looked at Seth and said, "Come on and fuck my new little slut."

Seth jumped out of his chair and got behind Jen on the couch. He grabbed her hips and got her on her knees. She never missed a lick on my cock.

Jen's hips were now pointing into the air and her pussy was aimed right at Seth. I heard Seth's zipper come down and then he pulled his cock out. He aimed it for my wife's pussy and for the first time I got a close up view of his cock sliding into my wife's pussy.

Seth leaned forward and let his full length sink into her.

"Mmmmmmm," Jen moaned on my cock.

He withdrew and she moaned again.

He then plunged back into her and she mumbled, "Fuck YESSSSSS!" on my cock.

I glanced at the video and could not believe that what was happening on it was now happening on my couch. The husband was being sucked by his wife while his friend fucked her from behind.

We stayed like this for a minute or two and then Jen pulled off my cock and let Seth's cock slide from her pussy. She stood up in front of me and turned around so that her ass was facing me. She reached between her legs and guided my cock to her pussy. She sat fully onto my cock and motioned for Seth to come to her.

She sucked his cock into her mouth.

I sat behind my beautiful wife while she fucked me watching her suck Seth's cock. It was so close that I could hear her slurping and sucking and the saliva coating his cock as he fucked her mouth.

We stayed like this for a moment then I wanted to fuck Jen's ass again.

I pulled her off my lap and pulled her onto the floor with me. She straddled my body and began lowering her self onto me when I grabbed my cock and pointed it toward her puckered little hole. She jumped when she felt the head of my cock at her ass but went ahead and slowly began to sit down on my cock.

I had to hold it firm as she did. Then the head popped in and she slowly worked herself fully onto my cock. I was buried deep inside her rectum.

She just sat there adjusting for a moment then I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back onto me.

"OHHH FUCK!" She screamed as my cock was now really applying pressure to the inside of her ass.

I looked up at Seth who was stroking his cock and said, "Go ahead Seth and fuck my slut wife's pussy. We are going to fill her up."

"Guys?" Jen began to say.

"Go ahead Seth I have a hold of her and she wants to be treated like a whore." I replied.

Seth positioned himself between our legs and leaned forward. I felt his cock as it entered her pussy.

"OOOOH FUCK!" Jen screamed again as she felt Seth sliding into her pussy.

It was so unbelievably tight that he had to push slowly at first. He leaned a little further and I could feel his cock through the thin membrane.

"OHHHHH SHIT!" OHHHHH GAWD!" Jen screamed again.

Seth pushed on and soon her pussy relaxed and he slid all the way into her.

"MYYYY GAWD!" Jen screamed out again.

We all just laid there for a moment letting her adjust to having two cocks in her.

As she was lying back against me, I reached around her waist and found her pussy. It was stretched tight and I found her hard little clit protruding from her pussy.

I began massaging it and she jumped. It was as if electricity had been sent coursing through her body.

She began to move on both our cocks. Seth began sliding in and out of her and I have never felt anything like it. His cock was sliding against mine through her skin and her ass was pulsating on my cock.

I kept fingering her clit and very quickly she stopped moving and her entire body began to quiver.

"OOOHHH FUCK! OHHHHH YESSSSSSS! MY GAWD!" she was moaning.

Then her whole body convulsed as if she was having a seizure. She rolled into the most intense orgasm I have ever seen.

Her ass and pussy were shivering and I groaned like a wild animal and shot my load into her ass. Still fingering her clit Seth moaned and shot his load into her pussy.

As my climax was ending, her body began convulsing again and she screamed, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

She had another intense orgasm.

I pulled my finger from her clit and Seth withdrew from it. She was like a limp rag just lying on me breathing heavily. I rolled her onto the floor on her stomach and pulled my cock from her ass.

Seth and I still both on our knees looked at her wide spread legs and the cum that was running from both holes.

There were beads of sweat all over her body as she rolled onto her back and looked at us looking at her.

She smiled and said, "My gawd I have never in my life had an orgasm like that."

I glanced over at the TV and the video was running the credits.

Jen sat up and asked, "Can someone help me up?"

I reached out my hand and she took it. I pulled her to her feet and she kissed me then kissed Seth.

"I'm going to take a shower." She said.

She headed down the hall and we both watched her ass as it wiggled around the corner.

"Fuck man. What the hell are you doing?" Seth asked.

"Look Seth. I know you have been fucking Jen all week." I answered.

He got a scared and shocked look on his face.

"Man, I'm." I stopped him.

"It's ok. I mean at first I wanted to kick your ass. Then I know you had the guys over to fuck her also. I watched it all. I also followed her and Beth to a glory hole and snuck in. They both fucked and sucked me and did not even know it. After the shower earlier, it struck me that I love her and apparently, she likes being treated like a slut and a whore. So, if I am going to keep her then I was going to have to go along. And frankly, it has turned me on watching her and treating her like a slut. I also assume that it is going to lead to other couples and I would not mind fucking some new pussy either. It is the best of both worlds." I said lying because I needed him for the next phase of my plan.

"Shit." Was all Seth could say.

"Tomorrow is your last day here so I want you to round up all of the guys and invite them over to fuck Jen before you go." I told him.

"Ok, if that is what you want." He replied.

"It is and she will see what it is like to be a real slut and a whore tomorrow." I continued.

"Now I'm going to bed." I said.

"Goodnight." Seth said as I walked down the hall.

Jen was just getting out of the shower and crawled into bed naked. I crawled in and she snuggled up against me.

"Why did you do that tonight?" She asked.

"What kind of a host would I have been if I had left Seth out with a hard cock?" I answered.

"But." She started.

I interrupted her, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh fuck yes. Like I said I have never had an orgasm like that ever." She answered.

"Good." I replied.

I kissed her and rolled over. She cuddled up against me and I fell asleep.

12