My Best Friend Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now..." Emily said.

"And now..." I mimicked.

"You're miserable," Emily said. "I've known you a long time. You're not happy."

"I am too happy!" It was all I could do not to scream. "It's been a little rough lately. Our marriage is a constant battle for control. It gets frustrating sometimes. At least Lisa is making an effort now to enjoy the house."

"Fine," Emily said, "As long as you say you're happy." She paused, and I thought the conversation was over, but then she added, "I can't stop thinking that if I was around then things would have been different."

I felt myself flush. Where was she going with this? "Different how?" I asked.

"I don't know," Emily said, "If I was around when you two were dating..."

"You would've what?" I said. "Tried to break us up?" I took a leap of intuition. "Is that what you're trying to do now?"

"No!" Emily shouted. I glanced out of the kitchen window. Lisa was still staring thoughtfully at the ground. "I'm not trying to destroy your marriage," Emily said more softly. "You say you're happy and we'll leave it at that. But you do admit that you're frustrated, and I want you to know that it shouldn't be like that. There are ways to alleviate that frustration."

"What?" I asked. "You mean like..." I made a jerking off motion with my hand.

Emily laughed. "Sure, if that makes you feel better," she said.

"Why? What else do you mean?" I asked.

Emily grinned her most mischievous grin. Whatever she was about to say was going to be a doozy. But she never got to say it. "Joe," We both heard Lisa call from outside.

Emily and I locked eyes. Emily shrugged. "Coming, dear," I called, and Emily followed me back out into the yard.

"Oh, there you are," Lisa said, as though she had no idea I'd been in the kitchen. "You missed a big rock over here."

I groaned, then hopped off the patio and over to where Lisa was pointing. There was a decent sized rock sticking out of the ground. "Nobody's perfect," I said with a shrug, and bent down to pick up the rock and heave it out of the way.

"Are you going to put down the fertilizer now?" Lisa said. It was an irritating, nagging way to make an order sound like a question. I took a deep breath and let the annoyance wash over me.

"Yes dear," I replied, and set about opening the bags of fertilizer and spreading it around while Lisa and Emily made themselves comfortable in our lawn chairs. It probably took me another hour to rip the big bags open, spread the fertilizer around the plot of land, and then use the rake to even it all out as best I could. I don't think Lisa and Emily said a word the entire time, to me or each other. I glanced over occasionally, and they were both sunning themselves and watching me work. I thought about some of the things that Emily had said to me. Would things have been different if she had been around when I met Lisa and not a thousand miles away sowing her wild oats? Was there any chance of us ending up together if I was single when she came home? I never liked to second guess my decisions so I abandoned those thoughts. What was Emily up to anyway? Sometimes she just liked to push people's buttons, but I knew her well enough to think that she had something else up her sleeve today. I just couldn't figure out what it was.

I raked the fertilizer, and then I raked the fertilizer... and then I raked the fertilizer again. I was kind of hoping that Lisa would be the one to tell me that I was done, that I had done a good job, and that I could go inside and relax. Finally I got sick of raking. I tossed the rake down and looked over at Lisa. "How does it look honey?" I asked.

"Oh," Lisa said, as though the thought that she would be the one to make that decision never occurred to her. She stood up and walked down to inspect my work. Emily followed her. "It looks... good," Lisa said, and I realized that she had no idea what it was supposed to look like.

"Great job, pal," Emily said, and punched me in the arm.

"Yeah, well, I'm gonna go wash up," I said, and walked back into the house without looking back at either of them. I went to the bathroom to wash up, and went into the kitchen to drink some more water. It was only then that I realized that Emily didn't follow me. Emily always stayed with me. She hated being alone with Lisa. Sometimes she would literally wait outside the bathroom door for me, just so she wouldn't have to be alone with Lisa.

I went over to the patio door and was shocked to see Emily and Lisa practically nose to nose. I flung the door open and rushed outside, straining to hear what they were saying to each other.

"... don't deserve him," I thought I heard Emily say.

"She comes into my house and tells me that I don't deserve my husband," I heard Lisa say.

"Stop talking like that!" Emily shouted. "I'm standing right here!" Emily reached out and shoved Lisa.

Lisa staggered backwards a step. Time seemed to stand still. I had no idea how Lisa would react to the shove. I doubted she was ever in a physical confrontation. She hardly ever even got angry. Then, almost in slow motion, Lisa closed the gap on Emily and shoved her back.

Emily was probably more shocked than anything, but the shove was enough to knock her backwards onto the grass. She stayed on the ground for a few seconds. Then, with a sound that was almost a growl, she suddenly launched herself to her feet and charged Lisa. Emily hit Lisa with both hands up around her shoulders and sent her flying backwards... right into the topsoil.

Lisa fell back into the topsoil with a thud. She lay there spread-eagled, the shock obvious on her face. Emily's momentum had taken her to where she was standing right beside Lisa. Emily was laughing.

"Let's see how you like it!" Lisa shouted and kicked out with her leg, knocking Emily's legs out from under her and onto her butt in the topsoil. At least Lisa was dressed for yard work in a t-shirt and Capri's. Emily was in a dress. It was probably going to be ruined.

"You bitch!" Emily shouted, and started flinging topsoil at Lisa. Lisa sat up and started flinging topsoil back. Emily had the better arm and aim than Lisa, but they were just a few feet away from each other, so Lisa was able to hit Emily with most of her throws. Soon they were both covered with the dark dirt.

Emily eventually got tired of just flinging dirt at Lisa and scooped up a double handful of topsoil, intent on dumping it all on Lisa. Lisa was ready for her and when Emily unbalanced herself reaching forward she pushed Emily over, topsoil flying everywhere. Lisa then reached for her own double handful of topsoil, but before she could dump it on Emily's prone form Emily reached up and grabbed her hands. Emily was able to get the topsoil to fall out of Lisa's hands, but she didn't let go. Suddenly the two women were holding each other's arms, grappling, each one trying to gain the upper hand.

I have to stop this, I thought to myself. No, I really did think that. The thought came and went but I remained frozen in place. My wife and my best friend were fighting, rolling around in the dirt. Part of me was terrified that by the end of the day my marriage or my friendship, or maybe both, would be over. But the rest of me was so turned on by what was unfolding that my jeans could barely hold my erection.

Emily had managed to overpower Lisa and push her onto her back. Emily was straddling Lisa, but before she could completely gain the upper hand Lisa was able to push her over. Now Emily was on her back and Lisa was trying to climb on top of her. Clumps of the dark topsoil was clinging to both of them now, streaks of it covered their bare arms and legs and smeared their clothes.

I thought again that I needed to put a stop to it. This time I was able to form a plan and put it into action. I have no idea why my plan wasn't just 'go in there and pull them apart,' but instead I went and grabbed the garden hose. I thought turning the hose on them would snap them out of whatever had gotten into them. I lifted up the hose, aimed, and fired a stream of water right at them. It didn't stop the fight, but it did do two things. It soaked their clothes so that Lisa's t-shirt and Emily's dress both became see-through, and it turned the topsoil all around them into mud.

Emily and Lisa ignored my attempts to stop them with the hose, and the fact that they were both now soaked. They continued to struggle against each other, trying to gain the upper hand. I could see the outline of Lisa's bra through her t-shirt, and her nipples poking out. Emily's bra was clearly visible through her now transparent dress, and her nipples were also visible. The hose would wash the dirt off of their bodies and clothes, and then they would roll around and get covered again. The muddier the ground got, the more dirt that would cling to their wet skin and clothes.

Emily was finally able to roll on top of Lisa and straddle her. She was trying to pin Lisa's arms to the ground. Lisa was flailing wildly, trying to avoid being pinned. Suddenly Lisa's hand grabbed hold of Emily's soaked dress and she used it to fling Emily off of her, only as Emily got flung aside the dress stayed in Lisa's hand and tore right down the back! Emily was now on her side in the mud, staring at how her one sleeve was still in Lisa's hand and halfway down her arm. Then, with a scream she threw herself at Lisa. Things had just gotten worse.

I finally turned off the hose, realizing that it wasn't having the desired effect. A flash of Emily's mud-streaked bare back made me think about privacy. Like I said we were the only house on the block. Better still the builder had put up a six foot high white picket fence all around our property in anticipation of neighbors that never came. I was definitely the only person who could see what was happening.

It's hard to explain now my feelings at that moment. Sure, my wife and my best friend were fighting, but they weren't hurting each other. They were rolling around in the mud. It was at the same time the most terrifying, and the most erotic thing I had ever seen. At moments I wanted to stop it, and at moments I wanted to whip out my cock and start beating off like mad. I did neither. I remained frozen with indecision.

Down in our impromptu mud pit the objective had gone from domination to humiliation after Lisa tore Emily's dress. The rush of rage that Emily was riding gave her the extra strength to pin and straddle Lisa again. "Let's see how you like it!" Emily screamed as she pulled at the neckline of Lisa's t-shirt. I heard a ripping sound as Lisa's t-shirt was torn down the middle, exposing her bra and her ample cleavage. Not satisfied with just tearing her clothes, Emily started grabbing handfuls of muddy soil and smearing it on Lisa's exposed torso. Emily found herself being constricted by her dress since the sleeves were sliding down her arms. To my shock she let the sleeves fall down her arms and the whole front of the dress fall away, leaving her clad in just a lacy white bra from the waist up. She tried to push the front half of her dress out of her way and kept trying to smear mud all over my wife.

Lisa was flailing and trying desperately to get Emily off of her. She was eventually able to grab hold of the front half of the dress and use it to fling Emily off of her. Emily went sliding a few feet away in the mud, the dress taking the worst of it. What I got was a great view of Emily's panties under her dress as she went flying. Emily skidded to a halt and she quickly pushed herself up onto her knees. She looked down at the remains of her dress, torn and tattered and streaked with mud. "You're gonna pay for this!" Emily shouted.

Lisa sat up, and pulled her ruined t-shirt off of her. What was still visible of her white cotton bra had turned gray. The rest of her front was covered in mud. "You're gonna pay for this," Lisa said as she held her ruined muddy t-shirt in front of her.

Emily made a move, but apparently found herself constricted again by the remnants of her dress. She shocked me again by grabbing it at her waistline and flopping onto her back, pulling the wet and torn fabric down her legs and off of her completely. Emily was now just in her underwear. "Take this!" Emily shouted and flung the dress at Lisa.

"Take this!" Lisa replied and flung her t-shirt at Emily.

"Are you copying me?" Emily shouted. "What are you, five?" She was on her haunches in the mud, in her underwear. She took a handful of the mud and flung it at Lisa. Lisa flung mud right back at Emily.

Emily started knee-walking, closing the gap between her and Lisa. Emily's goal was obvious to everyone, and Lisa reached out and grabbed Emily's shoulders before she got too close to her pants. Emily grabbed back at Lisa, but now that the ground below them was all muddy it only took a second for one of them to slip and both of them to topple over. They rolled back and forth in the muddy topsoil, trying to gain the upper hand again. They were both soon completely covered in a layer of the muddy dirt. After a minute it got difficult to tell them apart, until I saw that Emily had grabbed hold of Lisa's pants and started pulling them down her legs. Lisa was trying to stop her but once Emily got them past Lisa's knees there was little she could do but let Emily pull them down. Emily couldn't pull them off of Lisa's legs because her sneakers were in the way, so she yanked Lisa's sneakers off and flung them away, finally pulling her pants off and tossing them away as well. Lisa was now dressed only in her mud-soaked bra and white cotton panties.

Lisa struggled back into a sitting position and faced Emily. They were both covered in mud and stripped to their underwear. I could see their chests heaving. They were both trying to catch their breath. I thought that maybe we had finally reached the end of this madness. I took a step forward and held out my arms, ready to play peacemaker.

Instead Lisa grabbed a handful of mud and flung it at Emily. Emily reciprocated, and the battle started anew. Now that both women were half-naked, the scene was even sexier. They closed the gap as though by mutual understanding and grabbed each other, flinging themselves down into the mud and rolling back and forth. What was left of their clothing, Emily's lacy white bra and panties set, and Lisa's white cotton underwear had turned gray from the mud. Lisa still had socks on and they also quickly turned gray from the mud. Emily had been wearing sandals but they were gone. They must have fallen off at some point. They continued to struggle. Was it for supremacy, domination? Were they fighting over me? I thought for the hundredth time that I needed to put a stop to it.

As they rolled back and forth I got a glimpse of naked breast. Lisa's sodden bra was no longer able to contain her breasts. The cups were sliding down, and Lisa's breasts were coming into view. Emily seemed to notice it before Lisa, and made a point of grabbing at the cups of her bra and yanking them down. Lisa's cotton bra wasn't made for this kind of abuse. It snapped somewhere, and fell away. My wife was now topless.

I simply couldn't stand it anymore. Knowing that nobody could see me and I was being ignored by the two combatants, I reached into my pants and grabbed my erection. I was surprised to find a dollar bill in my underwear. I had forgotten all about the little strip tease that probably started the whole thing barely an hour ago. I tossed it away. I was so turned on it only took me a few strokes to shoot my load all over my hand inside my jeans. Embarrassed and uncomfortable with the cum inside my jeans, I turned my attention back to the battle.

Lisa, my wife, the prude, who I couldn't get to consent to anything but missionary sex inside the bedroom, was now topless and covered in mud. She made no effort to cover herself. Her entire being was focused on Emily's bra. Emily's lace bra was made of sturdier stuff, though. Lisa had climbed on top of Emily and was pulling at it with all her strength. Emily's bra, however, refused to rip, and was clearly cutting into Emily's skin. Emily was crying out in pain. It was the first indication that either of them was in any kind of pain, and it finally pressed me into action. I rushed over and reached for my muddy wife, barely able to keep my balance. I was able to pull her up and away from Emily.

"Let me at her," Lisa snarled at me, and tried to break free from my grip. She was quite a sight. Her long brown hair was matted down with mud. Her bare chest was heaving. Her body was covered in the dark mud, her gray panties had come askew, and a hint of her pubic hair was visible. "I was winning."

"Like hell you were," Emily snapped as she struggled to her feet. If anything, she was an even bigger mess. Her short blonde hair was brown with dirt. She was trying to adjust her bra back into place, her small breasts visible as she tried to pull the cups back over them. She was liberally covered in mud, her lace thong panties also askew. She turned herself to inspect her own behind and succeeded in giving me a view of her ass only obscured by the dirty lace wedged into her crack. She caught my eye and noticed I was staring. She gave me a wink.

Lisa noticed. "You're not going to steal my man you whore!" She shouted, and tried to break free again.

"Who's trying to steal him?" Emily asked. "If you're so worried about it maybe you should try harder to keep him."

"What does that mean?" Lisa asked.

"Stop it!" I screamed. I mean, I bellowed it. It was probably the loudest I'd ever spoken in my entire life. I succeeded in getting them to stop yelling at each other and look at me. "Nobody is stealing anyway, and nobody needs to try harder. Look at yourselves!" I said, gesturing to their muddy bodies, "You need to clean up."

My screaming seemed to finally take the fight out of them. Lisa and Emily looked down at themselves and then each other. Emily burst out laughing. To my shock Lisa joined her. "Oh my God, I'm a fucking mess!" Emily said.

"So am I!" Lisa said.

I could hardly keep up with the two of them. They were trying to kill each other, and now they were laughing hysterically. I started to chuckle too, standing in my yard with my nearly naked, mud-covered wife and best friend. Yeah, this was pretty funny.

Something else was passing between the two of them. Emily gave a little jerk of her head. Lisa nodded. The next thing I knew Lisa had grabbed hold of me and was trying to drag me down. I was startled but I was able to hold my footing, and Lisa ended up being the one to fall onto her butt. She didn't let go of my arm though, causing me to lose my balance. Emily saw the opportunity and gave me a shove, knocking me over onto my side. I hit the muddy ground, and was quickly attacked by both Emily and Lisa. They were laughing. I was laughing.

"Let's see how you like it!" Emily said as she laughed. Both women were pulling at my shirt. I was trying to fight them off. Lisa managed to climb on top of me, and I wasted no time grabbing for her pendulous muddy breasts as they hung down over me. Lisa was trying to keep my arms busy while Emily grabbed my shirt. I stopped trying to feel up my wife long enough to push Emily aside. Then I grabbed Lisa, pushing her off of me and beside me into the mud. I rolled over and on top of her. I could feel the muddy topsoil clinging to my back. I grabbed Lisa's arms and pinned her down into the mud. She was a muddy mess, but it was probably the sexiest she had ever looked.

Lisa was still laughing and trying to get free. "What?" She said. I realized I was staring at her. I gave in to the moment and kissed her. Lisa seemed surprised but responded, and there we were, kissing in the mud. I reached down with my right hand and grabbed her breast roughly. This was unexpected, and more extreme that I was looking for, but this was definitely the type of unusual sexual situation I was hoping for. To my surprise Lisa was every bit as turned on as I was. She thrust her tongue into my mouth. She arched her back and threw her legs into the air, pressing her groin against mine. I felt myself grow rock hard against her. I felt...