My Best Friend in College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But there's something I want to do with you. I want to tie your hands and feet to the bed."

This must be a dream, I thought. I always wanted Jan to tie me up and have her way with me but I didn't know how to ask. "Yes, of course you can. But what are you going to do then?" I asked.

"That's something that you will find out. Come on, let's go. I'll meet you in the bedroom. I must get the rope. Make sure you only have on your underwear when I get there."

"I will! Make sure you only have on your panties."

So I went into the bedroom and stripped as I was instructed. I then lay down on the bed and shortly after in walked Jan. What a sight for sore eyes! She had the prettiest, softest legs and a gorgeous ass! She even had a beautiful pair of luscious tits to boot! My wife was a looker!

She first tied my feet to the foot of the bed. Then she climbed up on my chest and tied my wrists to the headboard with her thighs tight against my face as if she needed to clamp me down. Once I was secure she laid flat on me and kissed me long and hard. I thought my dick would explode without anyone touching it. She then lightly ran her fingertip across the tent that was in my underwear and I told her if she kept doing that I was going to cum and we wouldn't be able to make love.

"Don't threaten me, little man," she whispered. "I'm in control here."

After about a minute or two of her gently touching my dick I yelled at her to stop or I was going to cum soon. She then slid off her panties and stuffed them in my mouth to shut me up. And she went back to touching my dick until I DID explode in my undies. She climbed up on my face and rode me like a bronco as I licked her sweet pussy until she cam three times. Wow, that was terrific!

When it was all finished she removed the panties from my mouth so I could talk again. "Jan, that was great! I hope we can do that again soon." I said.

"I'm glad you liked it. I know I did!. But I have a surprise for you, Bob." she said.

"Would you please untie me?" I asked.

"Soon, but not yet." Then she said loudly, "Okay."

Almost at once the door opened and in walked William Dawkins! I couldn't believe it! What a body! He was dressed in his usually short shorts and sleeveless shirt. How the hell did this happen?

"Hi again, Bob. Do you remember me?" he asked.

"REMEMBER you? How could I forget you? And what are you doing here? I thought you moved out west. And what's the connection with my wife?" As I asked those questions Jan just sat on the bed with the biggest grin on her pretty face.

Then she finally put her panties back on and went to William and they kissed long and passionately. She was kissing the same lips that I once kissed! This was all happening too fast and I couldn't do much because I was tied to the damn bed!

"Would somebody mind untying me?" I said to them.

"Not so fast, pal. I came here to see your wife AND you," William said. He then slid off his shorts and climbed on top of me. He wasn't wearing any underwear. "Here, Janice, let me SHOW you how it was done." He parted his knees and moved closer up on me then rubbed his big cock all over my face. As he put the head up to my lips I naturally opened my mouth. In that gorgeous brown snake went! It reminded me of the days when we were on the wrestling team. William then started to fuck my face by slowly sliding his smooth dick in and out of my mouth. It was just as I remembered and I could not hide my emotions as my own dick was hard as a rock.

"Look, William, he has a hard on!" exclaimed my wife. She then pulled down my underwear to show all six inches of it. "Cute little thing, isn't it?"

William kept sliding his lovely cock in and out of my mouth, slowly at first but then he sped up until he began moaning and I knew I was getting his load shortly. All at once he exploded and my mouth was again filled with his sperm. Damn, I don't know what he did over the time he had gone west but his cum tasted sweeter than before. At first I didn't swallow it but swooshed it around in my mouth to savor the taste and the texture of that man's seed.

When I finally did swallow it, a little at a time, I looked at Jan and she teasingly said, "How was it, Bob? Did it taste good?"

"Yes, of course it tasted good. You should taste it yourself."

"I already did!" she replied. "And guess what? We're going to have a baby."

It was while I was tied up and under William that Jan jerked me off until I came all over my stomach. "That's the LAST time you'll be cumming, my dear," she said as she bent down and attached a chastity cage to my flaccid dick. "I will have the key to this contraption and I will decide if and when I allow you to take it off."

"Why?" I asked ready to cry. "Why would you do that to me?"

"Because I can!" is all she said.

*****

Janice and I stayed married and sure enough she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a few months later. Jan quit her job and became a stay at home mother. I kept working where I was employed and with William now living with us and with his income we as a family were living very well. I didn't know when or if she would let me take that damn cage off and I have gotten used to it. As of this writing I am closing in on the 6 month 'anniversary' of Jan and it controlling my dick. After all, she was getting regular cock from the same black man who was giving me his tasty cum to eat so she no longer needed my smallish dick.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Something witnessed changes a young man's future.in Fetish
Closeted Family Secrets Ch. 01 Derek finds out his parents aren't as vanilla as he thought.in Loving Wives
Life as a Bull Pt. 01 Fun with George's wife.in Loving Wives
Condo Cuckold Young man willingly becomes his roommate's cuckold.in Fetish
Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Big busted co-ed with her small church friend in college.in First Time
More Stories