My Best Friend... Or More?

Story Info
Stacy learns her BFF, David might be moving away.
1.4k words
4.09
26.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy quickly cleaned herself up in the bathroom, blending in her concealer under her eyes. Why was I born with such fair skin, she wondered as she covered the dark circles that seemed to perpetually stay no matter how much sleep she got.

David would be there any moment for dinner. Tonight, she had prepared grilled swordfish and asparagus, one of his favorites. Sweet, charming David, one of the greatest guys Stacy had ever had the luxury of befriending. The two had met at a comic convention years prior, David working on selling his self-published comic book, and Stacy promoting her jewelry line. The two had bonded over a love of nostalgic TV shows and video games. But friendship was where the line was drawn: David was in a committed relationship with Andrea, his girlfriend of 5 years. Thankfully, he and Stacy had managed to keep their friendship strong, with him often coming over for homecooked meals (Andrea didn't even know how to turn on the stove) and a marathon of cheesy 80s movies.

Stacy barely finished applying her eye shadow when she heard a knock on the door, and rushed to answer it. David stood there in his usual attire, a plaid button-up shirt lazily pulled over his t-shirt, and his typical ripped jeans; it always made Stacy laugh how he always looked like a leftover remnant of the grunge era. His brown hair hung over his eyes slightly, he was definitely due for a haircut.

"Hey Stace, you look great! New outfit?" he asked.

"Yeah, just went shopping last week," Stacy answered. She was wearing a new black sweater and grey pencil skirt; over the last few weeks, Stacy had started a new work-out regime, and it had clearly shown as she had lost 2 inches off her curvy hips.

"So what's the movie for tonight?"

Stacy giggled, "I've been in the mood for some comic book-style blood and gore, how about 'Blade 2'"?

"Sure, haven't seen that one in a while."

It didn't take long for the swordfish to disappear and the two friends sat on the couch watching the vampire hunter slice and dice his way through the film. At about the halfway point, Stacy paused the movie to get the two of them some hard cider, their favorite alcoholic beverage.

"How's Andrea's new job coming along?"

David sighed and put his bottle on the table. "Well, actually things are kinda rough right now. Andrea's doing great at the law firm... so great that they offered her a transfer to another state."

Stacy nearly dropped her own bottle. "Wait, that means you're moving?"

"Well, not exactly. We got into a huge fight about it; you know I work on my comic with about 3 other artists, and we've got a new line coming out in the fall, I can't leave all that behind. But Andrea doesn't want to pass up this opportunity." David ran his fingers through his hair and brushed it out of his face. "The truth is... if she leaves, then it's over for us. And honestly, I don't know what to do."

Stacy put her bottle on the table next to David's and clasped his hand. "David, I know you want things to work out, but I'm not going to lie, I really don't want you to go. You're my best friend, I don't want to lose that."

"And I don't to lose you either. You've always been there for me, and I can't remember anyone who's been so helpful in getting my comic promoted. I mean..."

The two locked eyes, and for a split second, it seemed like the world around them had stopped. Stacy's hazel eyes were on the verge of tears.

"Stace... there's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time. And tonight, I think I'm finally seeing things clearly."

There was no need for any other words. David reached out and gently brushed away Stacy's wavy red hair, caressing her cheek, and leaned in. She didn't fight him as their lips met, their tongues gently touching one another. It was one of those amazing kisses that you only see in movies, one of those perfect moments.

David moved his hands to Stacy's back, rubbing it up and down and he held her close. She, in turn, ran her fingers across the nape of his neck, and her other hand reached inside his plaid shirt, slowly pulling it away from his body. He followed suit, sliding his hand underneath her black sweater and sliding it up towards her breasts.

"Tell me when to stop," he whispered in her ear.

"I don't want you to stop," she moaned as she felt his fingers clasp around her right breast. "I've wanted this for so long, I just never had the guts to tell you."

David quickly pulled Stacy's sweater off of her to show her black bra, and began rubbing them gently with both his hands. Stacy managed to pull his shirt off as well and pulled him close to kiss her again. As their kissing became more and more intense with each second, Stacy slid her hands down and undid his leather belt, and started to undo his jeans. As soon as his zipper was down, she slipped her hand into his pants and started to slowly caress his cock, which was already getting quite hard.

Stacy felt her pencil skirt slide up her legs as David rubbed her thighs, moving them slowly towards her hips. With one move, he grabbed the sides of her dark blue panties and slit them down her legs. As he did this, Stacy reached behind her with her free hand and with one quick snap, undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor and exposing her round firm breasts, her nipples hard from the excitement.

David smiled playfully as he began to lick her nipples, first the right, and then the left. But his hands didn't continue to fondle her breasts, but rather moved further down her body to her exposed pussy. Stacy was already wet from the excitement, and David found it all too easy to slip one of his fingers inside her slit. The touch sent a bolt of electricity through Stacy's body and he continued to slide his finger in and out of her, soon after using two fingers. This was a man who knew what he was doing, slowly moving his fingers around inside of her, all the while he continued to playfully lick her nipples. Stacy could feel it building inside of her, her breath quickened as she arched her back, moaning louder and louder.

"You're going to make me cum!" she practically shouted through her moans of ecstasy.

Suddenly, David withdrew his fingers. He looked Stacy in the eyes with all the sincerity in the world.

"I don't want to make you cum with my fingers. I want to give you the best orgasm of your life, and I want to do it right."

Stacy gave a sly smile. "Then do it. I want you to."

David moved his jeans and boxers off of his body, and moved Stacy's legs further apart. Arching himself, he moved his cock so the tip of his head just barely touched her soft pink flower.

"I want to take my time, I want you to feel everything," he said softly.

And with those words, he slowly moved his cock into her soaking wet pussy, inch by inch. Stacy was already in the throws of euphoria, no man had ever made her feel so amazing. She hadn't even reached her climax, and yet every cell in her body felt like it was on fire. David slid his powerful member in and out, picking up speed with ever thrust. He pulled Stacy close, she could hear his labored breathing as he filled her completely.

"You feel so good," he whispered in her ear."

"You're amazing, I've never felt anything this great before," she responded.

Their bodies thrusting in sync, David held Stacy close as he continued to thrust inside her, sweat dripping down his body and onto her breasts. Her moans had turned into screams of joy, every pulsing motion sending her higher and higher.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum!" he moaned.

"Do it baby, cum inside me!"

And with one last powerful thrust, David felt his entire load shoot from his cock and fill every inch of Stacy's pussy.

The two collapsed on top of one another on the couch, both completely exhausted. David managed to collect enough energy to clasp his cider bottle from the table and take a swig. He then turned to Stacy and smiled.

"I'm going to tell Andrea to take the job offer. I have an even better reason to stay," he said through a smile.