My Best Friend's Boyfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
Jessica gets fingered under the dinner table.
1.3k words
4.21
183.5k
122

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look great, Jessica." Mason announced as I embraced him. He was right, of course. I looked stunning in a form-fitting red mini dress that showed off a tasteful amount of cleavage. As he released me from the hug, I noticed my boyfriend Oliver looking at him jealously. He could be kind of possessive.

"Yeah, Jess, you look fantastic." My best friend Anneka told me as she placed a light kiss on each of my cheeks.

"Thanks, guys." I blushed. "Have you claimed a table yet?"

We were going on a double date to celebrate me signing a modeling gig for a pricey swimwear company. I wasn't going to audition for the job, but Anekka pushed me to go for it. She's my #1 cheerleader, and the best friend I could ask for. She was also the one who organized this dinner. She's just amazing like that.

"Yeah, I made a reservation." Oliver spoke up. I took his arm, and our quartet headed for the restaurant's front entrance.

I eyed Anneka's chicken parmesan jealously as I picked at my dull salad. My modeling career certainly required sacrifices.

"Are you excited for graduation?" Anneka asked chipperly, flipping her wavy red hair to the side.

"Of course." Mason replied, cutting into his steak. "What about you, Jessica?" He asked casually, looking up at me with his green eyes. I felt butterflies stir in my stomach at the simple question, and Oliver must have noticed the change in my demeanor because he put an arm around my waist as if to remind the man across the table who I really belonged to. I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Well, sure, but there's still another 4 months left. Don't you think excitement is a little premature?"

"Four months will go by quicker than you'd think if you spend it with the right people." Mason replied, looking back up at me again. Oh, boy, those green, green eyes. I crossed my legs in an effort to stifle the moisture building in my nether region. Oblivious Anneka flagged down a waitress to ask for more bread, completely unaware of the cloud of tension hovering over our table.

"Senior year. Our last hurrah. How crazy is that?" Oliver shook his head in amazement. "If feels like just yesterday, I was asking you to freshman homecoming." He smiled at me, his arm still placed firmly on my waist.

"I remember you texting me when it happened!" Anneka interjected, giggling. "You were so excited! You guys have such a great relationship." I smiled tightly.

Mason raised his glass, and I swear I saw him wink at me. "To the happy couple."

When the waitress brought dessert menus, I almost slipped up and ordered the chocolate caramel cake before I stifled my craving in the name of keeping my minuscule waistline. I instead settled for a small bowl of fresh fruit. I kept making awkward eye contact with Mason, (Which was not helping to dry the wetness in my panties) and Oliver's hand was gripping my waist harder than ever. In an effort to distract my ever-jealous boyfriend, I decided to break the silence.

"Hey, Anneka, how's cheer going?" I asked, looking up at her. She had been the cheer captain for three consecutive years and was very passionate about it. It was a subject she could go on about for hours.

Finally, after the redhead had explained to us in great detail the ten cardinal rules of cheer, I felt Oliver's arm slide off my waist. Thinking I was off the hook, I relaxed, only to find that he was only re-positioning his hand so that he could rest it on my thigh.

"Last game, Maria totally messed up our pyramid, and the entire thing collapsed!" My best friend continued with her lengthy story. As I started to become too bored for words, I felt Oliver's hand slide down my thigh to my hemline. I looked at him sharply in hopes that it would deter him from what I knew he was about to do. He only gave me a sly smile.

I squeezed my thighs tightly together in an attempt to keep Oliver from going any further. What was this? Some kind of possessive show of masculinity? I felt his fingers slip under the end of my dress, and slide up towards my underwear. I sighed in resignation and gave up fighting the feeling of arousal that had been stewing in my lower abdomen since my hug with Mason earlier. Cautiously, I allowed my legs to part, giving Oliver full access to my secret garden. He reached my panties, slightly tugging on them. I sat up a little so that I was hovering just over my seat so that he could get my pesky underwear off. I wiggled my hips a little so that they slid down my legs onto the floor, before I kicked them off my feet.

I sat back down, attempting to look like I was paying attention to Anneka, who was droning on about how cheer leading is a real sport. I felt Oliver's hand reach my bare shaved pussy, holding it so that his thumb was at my entrance, and the rest of his fingers were resting on my right thigh. Slowly, I felt his warm thumb enter me. Instinctively, I leaned back and closed my eyes before remembering that I was at the dinner table.

Anneka paused her speech and looked at me in concern. "Are you okay, Jess? You look a little red."

Oliver paused mid insertion.

"I, um...I don't feel well." I lied.

"Would you like me to drive you back home?" Mason offered, one side of his mouth curling into a smile. Oh my God, did he know?

"No, no, it's fine! I'm fine." I assured them.

Oliver resumed his movement, slowly removing his thumb from my throbbing pussy. He shifted his hand so that now his middle and index finger were at my entrance. Unlike the slow pumping of his thumb, he inserted them quickly. I audibly gasped at the sensation, making unintentional eye contact with Mason at the same time.

"Are you sure you're fine? You look...tense." Mason was grinning now. Wait, did he just wink again? Or did I just imagine it?

"Honestly, I'm okay." I said, breathing hard as Oliver's fingers massaged my g spot. I was practically panting now, and making no effort to keep from staring into Mason's wonderful green eyes. I imagined it was his fingers that were inside of me, and-

"OH, GOD!"

I fell head first into orgasm, my vagina convulsing around my boyfriend's fingers. Half a second later, I realized what I had just done. I felt all the blood drain from my face as Oliver yanked his hand out from under my dress.

Anneka was looking at me, concern and confusion written all over her face.

"...Jess?"

I was speechless. I couldn't believe that I had just let Oliver finger me at the dinner table, in public! And not only that, but the whole time I was thinking about my best friend's boyfriend! I should have been more careful. Who yells "Oh, God!" in a restaurant??

Looking around, I saw that other people in the restaurant had stopped eating and had turned to stare at me. I blushed in embarrassment. Mason stood up.

"You know what, I'm driving you home. You're obviously not well."

Before Oliver could protest, I kicked him in the shin under the table and stood up.

"Thanks. I really appreciate it, Mason." I took his arm and we left the restaurant, Oliver seething and Anneka staring slack-jawed all the while.

Once we were outside in the cool night air, I looked over at my kind escort, who also happened to be the subject of my wet dreams for the past three and a half years.

"Oh!" He exclaimed, as though just remembering something. "You forgot these."

He pulled my wet panties out of his back pocket. My jaw dropped. I must have accidentally kicked them into his lap when I took them off. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

-TO BE CONTINUED-