My Best Friend's Boyfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
The Kreepy Krawl.
2.2k words
4.31
14k
1
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceFaerie
IceFaerie
9 Followers

This chapter is milder. It is more about the real me.

Part 3: The Kreepy Krawl

Katy came to pick me up shortly after Abbi left on Monday morning. We were going to hang out and then get ready at her place before heading to Kreepy. I was off work, but intended to stop by PetSmart anyway to chat with Beccie about meeting times. Tim was out of town, thank God. He was the last person I needed to be tagging along. Besides, he hadn't met Katy yet, but I knew he'd find something to criticize just like he did with Tracy and Dan. More and more as we spent time apart, I was considering breaking up with him. I just didn't know how or when for that matter to do it. Now that he was working for his brother in Memphis, we saw even less of each other than we had when he was here in town working at the Olive Garden. But I sure wasn't complaining.

By the time Monday had rolled around I was fantasizing about Matt more and more. Late at night, when my head hit the pillow, I would begin my dreams. Often masturbating, I began to wonder how he felt about me. Katy had told me that he was looking for a threesome, so I poked her for information. I had hoped she would let something slip, that he might want me as I wanted him.

"So what did he say?" I asked her in the car on the way to the mall.

"He said you were cute, but that we could never be roommates because he finds you so attractive." She said back. Good, I thought, He wants me. Roommates had been an idea that Katy and I had been playing with. We could get a three bed room place foe her and Matt, me and Tim, and Abbi. But now that I was feeling so strongly for Matt, it was a two-bed room I had in mind. For him and me and Abbi.

"Oh." I said simply and we began more talk of the night ahead.

As the sun went down, we headed back to her and Matt's apartment, where I met Tom, Matt's friend and neighbor. We chatted a bit and headed in to get ready. As Katy and I got dressed and worked on our hair and make-up, she asked me more about Tim. That was, of course a topic I could get into, especially now that Matt was in earshot. It was hard, though, because I really didn't feel anything for him. Better to keep to the physical part of it all, I thought.

"He is soooo cute and soooo sexy." I said loud enough for Matt to hear in the other room. But I didn't want him thinking that I was in love or anything. "We go well together, but it is more of a for now thing than a forever thing." I continued, laughing. He didn't seem to be paying any attention.

Damn it, I thought, How do I do this?

"But that's simply because I don't want to depend on a man forever." I continued watching how he turned his ear my way. Ah-Ha! Now I had his attention.

After I had my hair and make up finished I put n my ripped denim jeans. They really showed off my hips and ass and gave the impression that my size three waist was trimmer. I had recently gotten my navel pierced and in the top I had picked out for this evening, it would glimmer in the lights of the club. I still had their piercing ring in and had a few more weeks to go before I could change it, but I'd seen Matt's face when he saw it and I could tell he thought it was hot.

I wandered into the living room/dining room area to find my bag, pretending that I had no idea that Matt was still here. He was watching some Egyptian show and seemed pretty engrossed. I was wearing my jeans, bra and a button up shirt that Katy had lent me to get ready in. Chatting with Katy loudly, I threw off the shit and went rummaging through my bag. Hearing a slight noise from Matt on the other side of the room, I jumped and covered my tits. Not really covering anything, but I wanted to make like I was surprised or something.

"Oh, I didn't know you were still here." I said a little shakily. Man I was going to win an academy award for this!

"Yeah, just hanging out tonight." He smiled in return.

"No plans?" I asked

"Nope"

"Wanna come with us?"

"I, uh, don't know...." He trailed off.

"Come on, my treat. Go get ready."

"Oh, O.K."

My plan was setting. I thought as I put my black shirt on. We would meet my brother Dan in front of PetSmart in twenty minutes. I was dressed to kill, where Katy looked downright frumpy. Not that she isn't attractive, but she shields her femininity and her huge tits in men's clothing and punk style garb. I, on the other hand, delighted in being a woman. I had my nails done and they were long. Katy picked my polish and they were black with purple flames. I had added rhinestones to the tips for a more girly look.

Buttoning my three buttons, I called down the hall.

"I'm ready, let's go!"

"Coming" Katy called back appearing in her typical outfit of ripped jeans and a big black band shirt.

"Yeah, yeah." Matt grumbled as he cam out with no shirt and took my breath away. His chest muscles rippled in the light and he had an eight pack to die for. I wanted to run my fingers over his chest and melt into his body.

"Tonight is gonna rock!" I said, excitedly.

Matt looked me up and down, obviously liking what he saw.

"Yeah it is," He said as a smile appeared over his face. "It sure is."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, nudging him with my elbow. "Shot gun."

"Oh yeah," He mimicked. "I'm driving."

Even better, I thought. Even better.

* * * * *

Everyone was ready to go when we got to PetSmart. I noticed Nick checking out my cleavage, which tonight was ample. Jeremy had never seen me dressed this way and I was delighting in all the attention.

"Ready?" I asked no one in particular. Beccie was checking me out too and I felt a surge of power shoot through me. I was beautiful. And as my old friend Damon used to say, fit to be a goddess. I know it was wrong and conceited of me to think such thoughts, but I couldn't help myself. Look, I thought to myself, smiling. They all love me, they all think I am the most beautiful creature to bee seen. I could see it in Beccie's eyes, the way Nick and Jeremy looked at me. In the envious way Katy kept glancing at me, and most importantly, in the way Matt's eyes undressed me. I felt bad for a split second, this wasn't like me. I am never a conceited person. Normally, in fact I m a bit on the shy side. Perhaps it was the effects of the divorce or maybe it was because I was tired of being just Abbi's mom. I don't think I will ever know what made me the way that I was that night. But, looking back, should I really care?

We split up amongst the cars, Matt, Dan, Katy and I in Dan's car. It was a good 30-minute drive to the Kreepy, so we turned the radio on and I forgot my plans for the evening. Something, I might add, I never should have done.

At this point in the story, I would like to stop for a second and tell all of you readers that this is only partially an erotic story. It is really more filler for what is to come, but it was an important night for me and for the saga. It tells why I did what I will later describe in the continuing tale of "My Best Friend's Boyfriend." I do hope you will understand and grasp part three of the saga, not as erotic so to speak, but as a chapter leading to the most important night of my life. Without the Kreepy Krawl, that night would never have happened. Thank you for your understanding.

The place was empty. No surprise it was always empty on a weekday. But I wasn't there for the crowd, I was there for Dan. He was up on the stage getting ready and I wanted to wish him luck. I wandered away from Matt and Katy, my brother having already found some unsuspecting girl and was wielding the few charms that he had, I knew by the end of the night he would be going home empty handed. Dan saw me coming and looked up.

"Bunny?" He asked, almost in shock. He eyed me up and down, not missing a curve.

"It's me. What do you think? Do I look O.K?" I asked, actually feeling a little insecure.

"Bun, you look great. You are going to rip Russ' heart right out of your chest. Did Tim come?" He asked looking behind me for the boyfriend that wasn't there.

"No," I said pouting a little, now actually feeling betrayed that he was there and not here where he should have been. "Katy and Dan came to keep me company. Oh and Matt." I said. I suddenly didn't feel like acting out my plan. I was feeling hurt that my own boyfriend wasn't here to escort to me to this and that I shouldn't have come.

"Well, girl, you look hot. I am nervous as a jackrabbit. We've never performed for an audience before. How did you do it?" He was referring to the multiple beauty pageants I had done years ago where I would get up in front of hundreds and sing. I never felt nervous and I decided to tell him my secret.

"Honestly? I would tell myself that I was performing for a privileged audience. The chosen few worthy of my voice. I made myself a star and it helped my audience feel that I was confident."

"Really?" He asked? Like I was kidding. I only nodded.

"You will do fine. Better than fine." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You gonna sing with us tonight?" He teased.

"Good Lord, no." I replied. "I don't do that thunderous uproar of noise you call music" I said and we laughed.

"Right, Princess, only the classics." We laughed and I kissed him again and wished him luck. Dan was a great guy and I knew he and his band, the Cryshal Tierath would do fine.

I headed back to my group, noticing Dan was still with Shelley, and Katy was trying to kiss an escaping Matt. I laughed to myself and stood next to them. Soon the music started and I was feeling a little lonely. Russ had arrived and called me over to him. I went more for human conversation than anything. I could smell the alcohol and I knew he was drunk. Great, I thought.

"Hey you." He said trying to kiss me. I pushed him away and groaned.

"Russ you smell like Jack Daniels, what do you want?" I was ready to throw up from the smell. "You know that we are over. I have a boyfriend. I don't want you anymore O.K?" Jeremy came to stand behind me.

"Russ, just leave her alone, Man."

"No, she's my bitch." He said laughing as he grabbed a hold of my arm, squeezing until it hurt.

"Russ!" I cried in pain. Jeremy stepped up to pull his hand away.

"You are nothing but a little bitch." He yelled ripping his hand from my arm and swinging it around to backhand me. The impact was so hard I lost my balance and fell into Jeremy's arms, tears in my eyes.

"Russ you jerk." Nick said though clenched teeth. Beccie came over to see what had happened and was now hitting Russ repeatedly. I thought a brawl was going to break out on the night of Dan's first public concert. I wasn't about to let that happen

"I am fine." I told everyone before walking over to Russ. Right in his face, I said through clenched teeth,

"Russ you are a waste of space and I hope the military discovers it in time to punish you in ways I never could. You are nothing. NOTHING." And I spit squarely in his face. He lunged to hit me again but Jeremy and Nick stood in front of me. I smiled, thanked my friends and headed beck to where Matt and Katy were listening quietly.

"What was that?" Katy had to yell in my ear.

"Just an old friend saying hello." They hadn't seen Russ hit me, but I was sure my cheek was red. I looked up at Dan who was playing the guitar like I had never heard him. I smiled up at him and waved. Matt came over and smiled at me. He saw the tears in my eyes and concern washed over his face. He put his arm around me and we listened to the concert together. I knew then that I had a place in his heart.

IceFaerie
IceFaerie
9 Followers