My Best Friend's Boyfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica finds out she's pregnant and fucks Oliver.
1.8k words
3.92
83.4k
30

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18

*****

-PREVIOUSLY: Oliver thinks that there's something wrong with Jessica because she refused to have sex with him. He asked Anneka about it, who in turn asked Jessica in PE class. Anneka and Jessica start talking about sex, Jessica started to feel attracted to Anneka, and was extremely turned on by her. As a friendly favor, Anneka performed oral sex on her best friend in the PE locker room. Later, Jessica remembers that Mason didn't pull out when they had sex in his car, and now her period is late.-

I paced my bathroom floor, staring helplessly in the pregnancy test in front of me. A little red plus sign. It couldn't be accurate, there was no way. It was only one time! I was pretty sure that pregnancy tests should be inaccurate, so I peed on another one of the little plastic sticks. It read positive. Fuck.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. It was probably my mom. I couldn't have her knowing that there was a little fucking sea monkey growing inside of me, so I jammed the two pregnancy tests under a towel.

"Hey, Jess?" Oliver's voice called from the other room. Shit! I quickly fixed my hair in the mirror above my sink, hoping to hide the panic on my face, and eased the bathroom door open. Oliver's face lit up.

"There you are!" He ran up to me and took me in his arms, kissing me on the lips. I couldn't bring myself to kiss him back, not after what I had done. He immediately noticed my changed behavior. "What's wrong? And don't tell me you're sick, because we both know that's bullshit."

I sighed, cogs turning in my brain. I wasn't a great liar, so I decided to come clean. "Yeah, Oliver...there's something I have to tell you." I told him, having a seat on my bed. "I'm pretty sure that I'm pregnant."

I watched all the blood drain from his face. "B-but-" He stuttered. "We were so careful!" I'm sorry, what? He thought the baby was his?

"Well, um..." I had to think fast. "One of the condoms must have broke. I'm just as shocked as you are!" Okay, not bad, Jessica. I hoped he bought it.

He sat down next to me on my bed, staring blankly at the wall. We just sat there for a couple minutes in silence. The suspense was killing me.

"So...are you gonna kill it?" He asked abruptly, looking at me.

I stared at him, dumbfounded. "Excuse me?!"

"You know, are you gonna get an abortion."

I couldn't believe that this was the same Oliver I had fallen in love with freshman year. The man next to me made me sick. I mean, I physically wanted to vomit. Or...maybe that had more to do with the fetus inside me.

"Are you joking?" I asked hopefully.

"What? You're not saying you want to keep it?!"

"Well I sure as hell don't want to 'kill it'! This is my-OUR kid we're talking about here!"

"I can't be a teen father!" He yelled, standing up.

"Well that's not your decision!" I screamed back. I wasn't guilty about lying anymore, seeing as my 'loyal boyfriend' was being a complete dickhead.

Oliver started to storm out of the room, but I grabbed his arm and yanked him back to stop him.

"Wait, babe, please. We need to talk this through." I pleaded. That seemed to calm him down a little, and, reluctantly, he sat back down next to me.

"Look, Oliver, you know that my parents are against abortions. They'd never let me do it. And...I'm pretty sure I don't want to, either. I don't want to murder my own child."

He took a deep breath, clearly upset. "Can we, just, talk about it later?" He asked, ruffling his hair with his hand. I used to think it was so hot when he did that. Now, I felt...nothing. There was none of the electricity that I had with Mason.

I remembered how wonderful his big cock had felt inside of me, and how he'd pumped me full of his potent cum. I thought back to how much there'd been, how there had been a little puddle of his jizz on the car seat. I felt my insides come to life, moistening my panties.

In an attempt to keep my boyfriend from slipping away, I batted my eyelashes at him. "Sure, Oliver. We can talk about something else...like how I'm not wearing a bra."

He smiled slyly at me.

"I don't have a condom..."

I shrugged. "So what? I'm already pregnant." That made him laugh, and I could tell that he was excited. He had asked me several times if I would go on the pill so that I could 'ride him bareback' as he liked to say. I always refused, mostly because my parents would KILL me if they found out. They were super conservative, anti birth control, anti abortion, anti premarital sex. They seemed like such big hypocrites to me, since I was pretty sure that back in my mom's high school days, she had fucked the entire football team.

"Come on, it'll be fun..." I prompted, my hand finding his bulge. I felt it up and down. It was nowhere near as big as Mason's, but it would do. For now.

He unzipped his pants and slid them down to his feet, kicking them off. His shirt was the next thing to come off, so that he was standing next to me completely naked except for his underwear. He had a nice body. He didn't look like a Calvin Klein model or anything, but he was fit.

I slid my pajama shorts off, making a show of it like a stripper would. It revealed my pink and yellow lace panties. If I had known that I would have been fucking, I would have worn something a little sexier. I guessed it didn't matter though, since they'd be coming off anyway. Then, I took off my hoodie, which had nothing under it. Oliver stared at them admiringly.

"Oh, Pumpkin...it's been too long since I've seen your tits..." Pumpkin was his pet name for me. One of them, anyway.

"Too long? It's only been a few days." I giggled. He stepped forward, pressing his body against mine.

"It felt like decades..." He whispered, kissing my neck.

"Oh, did it now?" I prompted as he nibbled my ear. He nodded.

Ruining the foreplay, Oliver pulled back and removed his boxer briefs. His dick was mostly hard, but not completely. I sighed and got down on my knees, immediately taking the entire thing into my mouth and humming on it. He was only seven inches, so deep throating it wasn't that big a deal, but he loved it.

I took my mouth off it, leaving only the head in, then let the rest slide back down my throat. I'd done the same thing to him so many times, I didn't even gag. I repeated this move a few times before stepping back and standing up again.

I took my panties off, revealing my completely naked body. I had a vigorous workout routine and strict diet, so I looked good, and I knew it. I enjoyed watching Oliver's brown eyes light up at the sight.

"God, Jessica, you're so fucking hot..." He said in admiration. My blood turned cold. Mason had said the exact same thing to me.

I tried to distract myself from any thoughts of Anneka's boyfriend, laying back down on my bed. He stepped up to me, between my legs, which were poking off the end of the bed. He had his cock in one hand, and held my thigh with the other. He liked to feel my inner thighs. I was pretty sure that was a big turn on for him.

He was fully hard now, and looked like a kid in a candy store as he positioned his dick at my fuck hole. He looked up at me, like he didn't believe this was actually happening. He was so excited. It was kinda cute.

I nodded. "Stick it in." I told him, waiting to be filled. Oliver pushed forward, starting with just inserting the head. He audibly sighed at the sensation. I let out a fake moan to please him. He continued to push until he was completely inside me.

"Oh my God, Oliver, you're huge!" I lied. He felt...small, in a way he never had before. I was thoroughly disappointed at how thin and short his little dick was in comparison to Mason's. Mason...

As Oliver began thrusting in and out of me, I imagined that he was Mason. When I looked at his face, I pictured Mason instead, with his green eyes and long eyelashes. I pictured how sharp his jawline was, and how he had those plump, sexy lips...

Oliver sped up, but I barely felt it. I wondered if he could tell that my pussy was any looser from my sexcapade with Mason. I hoped not. He began thrusting with more desperation, grunting until finally letting out a moan.

"Jessie, I'm gonna cum in you, okay? Okay?!" He shouted.

'Already?' I thought, slightly annoyed. I hadn't even had my first orgasm yet. He pushed all the way into me for the last time, exclaiming

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" each time a string of jizz left the tip of his cock. It was kinda pathetic.

I figured it was now or never, so I faked an orgasm, letting out an over-the-top moan and "Oh, God!". I arched my back like girls did in pornos. It was a convincing performance, and Oliver bought it.

He pulled out his softening dick, which was sticky with cum. I looked down at my stomach. It wasn't bulging with semen the way it had been when Mason impregnated me. It was becoming more and more way that my best friend's boyfriend was superior in almost every way to my own.

My unsatisfied pussy held all of Oliver's cum, like it had sucked it up for safe keeping. I missed the sensation of Mason's load leaking out of my cunt onto the car seat. It had been so fucking sexy.

Oliver put his clothes back on, but I just stayed naked, lying face up in my bed. He had a seat next to me on my mattress, putting a hand on my thigh. It was his signature move. "That felt amazing." He breathed. I nodded in faux agreement.

"Amazing." I said dryly. He looked down at his phone, and seeing the time, stood up.

"I have to go. I have baseball practice."

"K. Bye." I said without any emotion in my voice. He leaned over me, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and left. Once he was out of the room, he poked his head back in the door, saying:

"Please consider getting an abortion, Jess. Just think about it." And then he was gone, leaving me feeling empty, despite the cum filling my used pussy.

-TO BE CONTINUED-