My Best Friend's Boyfriend Ch. 06

Story Info
Jessica has sex with Mason in the school bathroom.
2k words
4.4
84.7k
54

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over 18 yrs old.

*****

-PREVIOUSLY: Jessica told Anneka that she's pregnant. Anneka offered for her best friend to move in with her so that Jessica's parents wouldn't find out about the pregnancy, but Jessica declined. Later, Jess had a wet dream about her future with her baby daddy, and decided for sure that she didn't want an abortion.-

"Mason, we need to talk." I told Anneka's boyfriend over the phone. "It's important."

"Coming back for more, huh?" He asked. In my head I could picture his smug face.

"What? No! Of course not. I told you, it was just a one time thing." I hissed back at him.

"Whatever you say." He replied, though I wasn't convinced he got the message.

"Look, just meet me tomorrow during first period, in the staff bathroom next to Miss Romee's room, okay?" I made no effort to hide my annoyance.

"See you then, Baby. Oh, and wear something sexy!" He told me over the line. I rolled my eyes and hung up.

God, as hot as Mason was, he could be a pain in the ass. He was vulgar, outspoken, shameless, and had basically no self control. (Remember when he cheated on his girlfriend then refused to pull out, knocking me up? Yeah. Like I said, no self control.)

The next morning, I awoke with terrible nausea again. Once I had emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet, I picked out a pair of hot pink lace panties and a matching bra. I didn't intend on riding Mason's cock in a school bathroom, (That was just too trashy, even for me) but it couldn't hurt to be prepared just in case.

Our school uniforms were dull and conservative, not the slutty outfits you see in hentai and anime. The girls skirts dropped down just below our fingertips, and it was forbidden to unbutton our blouses any more than the first two. Cheerleaders were permitted to wear their uniforms throughout the entire school day, which I thought that was kind of unfair, seeing as their skirts barely covered their asses and the tops were low cut and sleeveless. The only time of the school day when we were free to wear whatever we wanted was PE, which most girls took advantage of by showing as much skin as physically possible.

Oliver picked me up for school right on time, as he normally does, but this time it felt different. The car was full of tension during the ride, and it wasn't helping that I still kinda felt like I was gonna vomit.

"Have you decided yet?" He asked. His voice was hoarse, and he looked hungover.

"No," I lied. "I'm still making my decision. Just...give me a few days to figure things out."

My boyfriend sighed and pulled his car into the school parking lot. "Okay, Pumpkin. Just remember, having that kid could ruin the rest of your life."

I could tell that he was trying to be supportive, but he was getting annoyed. I stepped out of the car, gave Oliver a quick kiss on the lips, and scurried into the building, my plaid skirt waving behind me.

Skipping class was no big deal for me. Oliver and I had hooked up in the supply closets a few times. It was fun, hearing the voices of other students and teachers outside while I sucked him off. The risk of getting caught had always been a big turn on for me. I don't even know what you call that. Anneka had dropped the term "exhibitionist" before, but I thought that was when you liked to have sex while people watched. Whatever, it didn't matter.

By the time I made it to the bathroom, Mason was already there, casually sitting on the sink. I locked the door behind me. (Only the staff bathrooms could do that.) At the sight of me, Mason sat up.

"Well hello there, Jessica." He said politely.

"Cut the crap." I replied. "I just came to talk, okay? Like I said on the phone, I have something important to tell you." Mason didn't look like he believed me, but he shut up anyway.

"My ear holes are open." He joked, shooting me a smile.

"I'm pregnant." I said abruptly.

Mason's grin fell off his face and he went pale. His green eyes were now open wide, staring at me.

"What are you gonna tell Oliver?" He asked, still looking shocked.

"I already talked to him. I told him that it was his." I fiddled with my skirt, needing to find something to do with my hands. "Anneka knows, too. I told her the same thing."

Mason's expressionless face shifted into a scowl. "So I'm the last one to know?"

"Mase, it's not like that, it's just that Oliver knew something was up, and I had to tell him something!" I desperately tried to justify my actions to him. I couldn't have him hating me, he was the only person in my life that I hadn't betrayed yet.

"You could have just broken up with him." He said, not making eye contact with me. Now it was my turn to be shocked.

"You sound jealous." I responded carefully.

Mason shot to his feet, slipping off the bathroom sink. "Well, don't I have every right to be?! If what you're saying is correct, then my child is inside of you!"

He was right, and I felt butterflies shift in my stomach. I liked the idea of him being jealous over me, even though he was still with Anneka. I carefully undid the third button of my blouse, so that I was now out of dress code.

"Jess, what are you doing?" He asked, sincerely dumbfounded.

"What, Mase? Isn't this what you wanted?" I asked, undoing another button so that he had a view of my ample cleavage. One more button and the top of my pink lace bra was showing. His green eyes were wide and completely focused on my chest.

"Jessica, stop. I need a few days to get my bearings before we do anything..." He said half-heartedly. It was obvious that he didn't mean it. The hormones were too strong.

I stepped forward, dropping my right sleeve off my shoulder so that my bra strap was showing. I reached out to him, feeling his chest through his shirt with one hand, and grabbing the bulge of his already hard dick through his pants with the other.

"Come on, Mason..." I whispered into his ear, nibbling lightly on it. "You know you want this."

He didn't respond. I smiled, and grabbed him by his tie, pulling him in closer to me. "Please, babe. I have needs, too. I'm carrying your baby. You have a responsibility to satisfy me." I said, trailing kisses up his neck. I cautiously loosened his tie and slipped it off his head while he stared at me, unmoving. I tossed it over my shoulder onto the tiled floor.

I undid his first few buttons, then moved my focus to his lower half, undoing his belt and zipper. I squatted down, using both hands to slide his pants down to the ground. Finally he moved, leaning down to untie his shoes and kick them off with his bottoms. He was finally cooperating, thank God.

He wasn't wearing underwear, so I had a glorious view of his entire erect length, standing at attention so that it was pressed up against his lower torso. I stood up and felt the enormous, veiny thing. I spit on it, using my saliva as lubricant as I stroked it up and down. I shifted my attention from him to myself, and took my blouse off over my head, so that I was just wearing my underwear and uniform skirt.

I took my panties off out from under my skirt. They dropped onto the floor with our combined removed clothing. Mason was stroking his cock now, quietly masturbating in the corner as he watched my strip tease. I lifted my skirt to show my wet pussy, grinning mischievously.

I lifted myself onto the sink where he had been sitting earlier, so that my back was up against the mirror. I slid my skirt up so that my bare ass was up against the cold porcelain. I motioned with my hand for Mason to come toward me, and he obeyed.

He positioned his cock at my entrance, pushing in the bulbous head. Fuck! I'd almost forgotten what a tight fit it was. I moaned at the feeling. "Oh, God, Mason!" I said quietly as he pushed more of himself into me. Suddenly he stopped, and I looked up at him, pouting. He looked concerned.

"Are you okay? Am I hurting you?" He asked, brushing a blonde hair out of my face.

"Of course. I'm pregnant, not made of glass." I retorted impatiently. "Now put it in, for fuck's sake!" Mason did as he was told, and I gasped as he shoved his entire 13 inch cock into me in one motion. I came in pure ecstasy.

Mason began the movement of removing his length a little, then thrusting back in. He started slow, his balls brushing against the sink each time. I was completely filled. I came for a second time as he changed pace, speeding up. He started removing more of his cock with each thrust, so that just the head was in me for a moment, then his entire length was back inside of my needy pussy.

His thrusts became faster and faster, and I suspected that he was close. His balls were now slapping against the sink, the impossibly loud sound echoing in the bathroom. I was moaning loudly now, unconcerned that the teachers in the surrounding classrooms could probably hear me.

Mason grunted a last time, then firmly buried his cock in me and held it there as I felt the first spurt of cum blast into me. I fell into an orgasm at the sensation of being filled with his seed. Oliver's pathetic loads never filled me like Mason's did. The jizz leaving the tip of his cock forced him to pull out a little, as there was no room left in my cunt for everything trying to fill it.

Mason finished, his steady stream coming to a stop after he had sprayed a few shots onto my legs and underskirt. Mason sighed and backed up, his legs shaky. He had a seat on the bathroom floor, panting. Meanwhile, I lifted my skirt, revealing a puddle of white sticky semen on the fabric beneath my vagina. This time, however, I didn't squeeze it out. I wanted it all inside me, no drop should escape. Mason passed me my underwear, and I put them on in an effort to keep the cum from leaking out of me. My stomach bulged slightly from being so full, and I rubbed it contentedly. Before too long, it would look like that without any semen inside me.

"I'm keeping the baby," I told Mason as I put my blouse back on. "And you can't convince me otherwise."

"Good." He replied as he tied his shoes. "I want you to."

My heart was glowing. He wanted me to keep it! I was ecstatic. We were both fully clothed now, and I kept my pussy clenched to keep any more of his cum from escaping. I pulled him into a deep kiss, and he kissed me back. I ruffled a hand through his hair, then unlocked the door and we both left. I didn't care that there was still cum on the bathroom floor and sink. It wasn't my problem, anyway. The staff could worry about that later.

As I made my way back to class, I felt a line of cum drip from my vagina down my leg, so that everybody could see. I noticed the 10th grade math teacher, Mr. Lowe, eye it suspiciously, and I winked at him. What the hell was wrong with me today? The man looked away, flustered, and I happily took note of the bulge in his pants. Naughty teacher.

-TO BE CONTINUED-