My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe and I finished our shopping and got into the van. "Good save with the condoms there," said Zoe as I reversed out.

"Yeah, and lucky you saw them coming when we were holding hands," I said.

"We'd have been busted for sure," said Zoe. "Fuck that Emily is a bitch. Did you notice what she had in her trolley?"

"All that healthy stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah, and triple-ply toilet paper," said Zoe. "Fuck, talk about trees getting wasted just so Emily can wipe her arse when she sits on the toilet and has a shit. And believe me, Emily shits a lot for a small girl and you do not want to go anywhere the bathroom after she's been to the toilet. She walks around with her snobby nose up in the air like her shit doesn't stink, but it does. I mean, my shit stinks too but at least I'm honest about it. Emily lives her life thinking she's so much better than everyone else. I don't know Adam puts up with the stuck-up little bitch."

I thought it best not to disclose that I had once gone into the bathroom after Emily had been on the toilet having a poo and that the smell she left behind was so bad I had to breathe through my mouth. Wanting to pacify Zoe I said, "Well you don't live there now. You live with me, and I don't have the same rules as Emily does."

"Yeah, you let me use the cloth toilet paper which I really appreciate," said Zoe. "And I notice you buy single-ply toilet paper, so you do your bit for the environment. Are you sure you don't want to try reusable like me?"

I blushed a bit. "Um no, I'm good thanks."

"Yeah, men will never convert," Zoe laughed. "Nor will stuck up environmental vandals like Emily. For fuck's sake she's a geologist. Geo means Earth, but Emily can't be bothered saving the planet."

We had returned home now, and unloaded the groceries. Zoe and I had just finished putting them away and had only one item left -- the condoms. Zoe picked them up and with a suggestive smile kicked off her sandals so she was barefoot, reached up under her dress and pulled down and took off her knickers, then proceeded to lie flat on her back on the kitchen floor, opening her legs wide to show off her snatch.

Within seconds my shorts and undies were down and I had a condom on my throbbing erection, which I soon inserted up her wet pussy. I had never fucked on the kitchen floor before, and as I pumped Zoe's vagina hard thought I had definitely missed out on much in my 38-years on Earth to date.

After filling the condom with white sticky jizz Zoe and I showered together, and went to bed, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Friday was a regular day at work, and when I came home I saw that Zoe had done her washing during the day, including her reusable toilet paper. That evening a barefoot Zoe sat next to me on the sofa wearing clothes that were not exactly well suited to a girl of her size. She was wearing a tee-shirt too tight that showed off her inflated tummy and her big boobs, and denim shorts too tight around her big bum. The waistband of Zoe's pink knickers were visible at the top of her shorts and below her muffin top.

Zoe unzipped my shorts and pulled down my underpants, then leaned her legs out and put her bare feet on my groin, massaging my cock and balls with her toes. Loving Zoe's feet so much it didn't take long for me to cum from the foot job, ejaculating all over her soles, arches and toes. Taking some tissues, I cleaned Zoe's bare feet clean of semen and then it was my turn to pleasure her.

Sneaking a hand up the leg of her shorts, I moved my fingers inside the confines of her pink knickers through her pubic hair and into the sticky area between her legs. Once my hand was inside Zoe's crotch I fingered her vagina with one hand and her anus with another. Zoe writhed and squealed at the finger-job I was giving her inside her panties, and it wasn't long before she screamed in delight, her bare toes clenching and her private parts soaking my hand with sticky pussy juices from her orgasm.

In bed that night, Zoe sound asleep beside me wearing her short pajamas, I thought about how great the week had been. I had been having the most amazing sex with the fat girl of my dreams, all my fetishes fulfilled. Yet -- and I reprimanded myself for thinking this -- Zoe had not allowed me in the bathroom with her when she went to the toilet once during the week.

Zoe as usual was very open -- even a little too open -- about her toilet habits. I had been in the bathroom with her to take a shower on several occasions, and she had shaved her legs and armpits in front of me. Yet each time she went to the toilet, she would close and lock the door and I would be outside fantasizing about Zoe on the loo. I had seen her use the toilet, and I wanted to do so again so badly, but of course felt uncomfortable asking. Again, I resorted to voyeurism, listening to her outside the bathroom door and opening her wet bag to look at her smelly reusable cloth toilet paper covered in her poo.

Still, who was I to complain? The sex with Zoe was great, and at least I had seen her on the toilet once. It was better than nothing. At least I had memories if I never saw her use the toilet again. Tomorrow would be Saturday, two weeks after Zoe moved in and a week since we started having sex. What would this Saturday bring?

END OF CHAPTER 4 - TO BE CONTINUED

12