My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

Sammi was now never far from his thoughts and the idea of having sex with her was starting to consume his sexual thinking. Even now, lying on his bed naked watching his tablet and seeing an older guy about to fuck a young blonde he could so easily imagine that it was him with her.

He knew though, well more felt, that it was an illusion. Firstly, despite the coy, flirty glances and enigmatic smiles he doubted an eighteen year old would countenance sex with a man who was more than a quarter of a century older than her. Why would she when she had the pick of the young bucks around town? On top of that, he doubted that he could stand the rejection if he tried. It would obviously get to his daughter and then probably Eleanor and Sammi's parents and he would be both a laughing stock and probably a pariah as well. Even if, and he was sure this was hugely unlikely she said yes and they had sex, where would it lead? Would it be just a one fuck wonder or would they have an affair? If the latter then again someone was bound to find out with the similar repercussions as to if she rejected him. It was a fucking mess whichever way you looked at it he was thinking as he watched the mature man ease his large cock up the slim blonde's arse.

*

Mark had come home early from work to take Sara to the station. After wishing her well and driving her there he had worked for the rest of the afternoon, grilled himself a tuna steak on the barbecue, ate that with some salad and thought about the evening and weekend ahead. As usual he was feeling horny and contemplated going to the local massage parlour, but as he showered and washed his hair he decided to save that for tomorrow and use the evening looking at some stuff on the net and maybe go into a cam chat room and see if he could find 'some action.' He slipped into a pale grey track suit, but didn't bother with underwear. He lived in hope of finding a woman, as he had once, who had a cam and with whom he could undress. He knew it was a long shot, but then that's part of life.

Taking his new Microsoft Surface and a glass of red wine into the lounge he laid out on the sofa where Sammi had recently been fucked by Bill and logged on to a porn video channel. Popping 'lesbian seduction' into the search engine he watched as the untold number of pages came up; he never ceased to wonder at just how much porn was available on the Internet. Whilst his ad agency obviously made extensive use of the net, as all agencies did, Mark was under no illusions as to what was the driving force behind it and that was porn. There was extensive research by the ad industry, which was never made fully public that supported this theory.

"Fuck" he said out loud when the bell to the house rang. He looked at his Rolex watch. It was nine thirty. He paused the video, got up and went to the door.

"Sammi" he said when he opened it.

"Can I come in please Mark?" She asked looking up at her idol.

Although she had an almost 'butter would never melt in her mouth' look, Mark was shocked.

"Sara's not here."

"I know, she's in Durham, she just text me."

"What do you want?" Mark asked half panicking and half wanting to be alone with her.

Sammi had thought carefully about this. She was there on purpose, with an objective in mind; she wanted Mark to fuck her and she intended to try and seduce him or, preferably have him seduce her.

"To come in" she said looking right into his eyes.

"Sammi, I don't think this is a good idea" he replied without thinking as he felt his balls twitch at the prospect of being alone with her.

"Why not Mark" she asked holding his gaze, thinking he's scared to be with me. Why, because he won't be able to resist me or because he's scared I might cry wolf?

"Well we will be alone, Sara's not here" he answered truthfully, not quite sure why he had tried to deter her as already he could feel the stirring in his balls and cock.

"But I need help" she pleaded.

"Then come in of course, I am sorry Sammi" he said opening the door and revelling in the sensation as she squeezed past him. 'God she's so small almost delicate' he thought looking at her five feet five inch one hundred and fifteen pound body. Thinking of his two hundred pounds and six feet four inches he thought 'I would fucking squash her if I fucked her.' But then when he thought of some of the tiny Thai girls he had been with when in Bangkok he knew it would be ok.

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers
12