My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Taylor... I shouldn't like this so much."

His fingers continued to dig into the sofa, and I knew it was because he wanted to touch me... touch my tits... or maybe my wet pussy...

I moved my mouth back up and then down, down until I gagged on his length once more. Was it normal to love having a cock in my mouth so much? Was it weird that I liked the feeling of his big dick hitting the back of my throat, choking me? Fuck, if it was I didn't care. The fact was I DID enjoy it... so freaken much. I wanted him. I wanted my best friend's dad to cum down my throat.

I pulled his dick out of my mouth and started stroking it. I glanced up at him. "Remember Rick... don't touch me. That is... unless you won't regret it. You can only touch me if you're sure you won't go all conscientious on me after... no trying to say it was wrong. We're both adults. So how could something that feels this good be wrong?"

Enough talking. I missed his dick in my mouth. So I left him to think about what I said — if he could think at all — and returned to the work at hand, slipping my mouth over his cock and moving my head down, then up... down, then up... I started moving my hand in sync with my mouth so I was essentially giving him a hand job and a blowjob at once, while continuing with the gentle massage to his balls.

"Fuckkk."

I looked up at Rick. His head was leaning on the back of the sofa, eyes closed. His reactions encouraged me, and I continued with the motions: up, down, up, down.

I pulled back once more, just long enough to quietly half say/half moan, "You're so big and hard Rick... I've been thinking about your cock in my mouth since I saw it before. Sucking your cock turns me on so much."

Down, then up, then down, then up, then out, and, "I'm so wet Rick... I want you to shoot your cum down my throat..."

His head snapped up at that, as his cock once more disappeared in my mouth.

"Holy... Ah fuck it," I heard him utter. In the next instant, his hands were in my hair. He twisted until he had a grip, then started moving my head up and down his cock, faster than I'd been doing it.

The action turned me on so much I knew it wouldn't take much for me to cum. Rick started moving his hips up every time he pushed down on my head, face fucking me and forcing his cock to hit the back of my throat again and again. I gagged, and my eyes started to water, but I didn't mind. Idly I wondered, was I crazy for loving it so much??

My hands were free now, so I brought one up to play with my tits, while I reached back with the other to slip a hand inside my shorts and touch my pussy; I found it was soaking, just like I knew it would be, with a swollen, throbbing clit. Rick saw me reach back and groaned because of it.

"That's right... touch your pussy..."

Clearly that turned him on even more. This was the confidence I was waiting for... I knew he was a man who knew what he wanted, and fuck, I liked when he expressed it.

The pace of the face fucking picked up, and I knew I was about to get what I wanted...

"That's right. Take my cock. Fuck Tay..." up, down, up, down... my nipples remained rock hard from each thrust that gagged and sent chills down my spine.

I started to mirror the movements on his cock with my fingers inside my pussy: in, out, in out... and I felt my orgasm start to rise.

"Oh yeah... that feels good doesn't it; I can tell how much you want it. I had no idea you were so dirty Tay... Fuck..." up, down — in, out... "I'm gonna fill your mouth with my cum..." was the last thing he said before he succumbed to his orgasm and did exactly that.

I felt his balls empty in my mouth, his cum hitting the back of my throat, and my own orgasm answered. I let out a moan, muffled by a mouth full of cock and cum, as my pussy clenched around my fingers.

Rick moved my head up and down his shaft a couple more times — slow now — as I gently sucked any lingering juice from his tip.

I leaned back then, my mouth clearly full of his cum; a bit lingered on the corner of my mouth, just like the ice cream had that morning.

I swallowed his load, and gave him a smile before using my tongue to lick up the remaining bit. I had to admit — I preferred Rick's cream to Ben & Jerry's.

I stood up then, taking my tank top with me. That was the second epic orgasm I'd had as a result of encounters with my best friend's dad. I didn't intend for it to be the last, but I also didn't think there was anything that needed to be said just then — our actions said enough.

And so, I left Rick sitting pant-less on the sofa with SVU reruns still playing in the background, returned to my room and slipped into bed.

Until next time...

12