My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's getting the mid-day train from Durham that will get her into Kings Cross at three fifteen so she should be home just after four, certainly no earlier" Sara said as she luxuriated in the deep bath in Mark's en suite.

"That's good so it gives some more time together" Mark said looking at his watch and noting that it was just after eleven.

Slipping the silk robe on again he led her to the bathroom. He had thought they would bathe or shower together, but it just didn't work out like that. Just as he was about to coax her into the shower his mobile that was on the bed rang with the call sound he had allocated to his largest client located in New York. After trying to cut it short several times he realised that was just not going to happen. Remembering that he had left Sammi in the bathroom naked he returned to is and smiled at her. Putting his hand over the mic he mouthed.

"Sorry, important client."

She smiled back and whispered. "That's ok." Seemingly totally unselfconscious about her nudity she went into the shower and turned it on. He couldn't drag his eyes off her as the water cascaded down over her body making her body glisten. He lost the gist of the call several times causing his client to ask whether he got what he was saying.

"It's a terrible signal Steve, can I call you back later?" Mark asked to which his client agreed.

Opening the shower door Mark held a towel for Sammi. She came out and wrapping towel round her he pulled into his arms and kissed her. He dried her then led her into the bedroom.

"Let me dry your hair" he said sitting her on a stool in front of the dressing table.

The reflection in the mirror was wonderful. Her hair was hanging down in wet strands and her make-up had gone. The towel was wrapped round her covering her boobs and to just a little way down her thighs. She looked so small and fragile, so young and vulnerable. He had massive pangs of guilt as he started to dry her hair and recalled that he used to do this for Sara. The thought haunted him again that although physically he was fucking Sammi was he symbolically fucking his daughter? Again he had to purge that from his mind.

Their eyes kept meeting in the mirror as he ran his fingers through her hair and dried it with the dryer.

"It's been amazing Mark" she whispered revelling in his fingers on her neck.

"And it will be even more so" he replied feeling stirrings in his balls. 'Great' he thought realising that he was getting hard.

Moving closer to her half bared back Mark saw for the first time the rash of freckled across her shoulders. For some reason they seemed so sexy to him. He ran his fingertips across her shoulder.

"I didn't know you hade freckles Sammi."

"Well you have never looked that closely have you?" She smiled into the mirror adding. "Well until yesterday and today that is of course."

"No, no I haven't" he replied putting the drier down and stopping the pretence of drying her hair as he held both of her shoulders.

Probably due to the thickness in his voice Sammi realised that he was becoming aroused and like a bitch in heat so was she.

"Are you pleased that you did?" She asked feeling him pulling her so that he was pressed against her back. She could so easily feel his erection through the silk of his dressing gown that was gaping at the front.

"Yes Sammi, yes of course I am" he replied pushing his hard on more firmly against her slim back.

Their eyes met once more in the mirror as he unashamedly squirmed his cock against her.

"Mark I want you" she whimpered.

"Yes Sammi, I want you too" he croaked back.

Their eyes were locked in the mirror with clear lust radiating from them. They were both aroused to levels that they both felt were almost unbelievable.

Although Sammi was generally lacking in sexual confidence, with Mark she gained a boost by seeing the clear desire in his eyes. Just as she had on the sofa when this began yesterday evening she felt in control. Looking him right in the eyes, she lifted her hands up and took hold of the towel. Mark watched in as much fascination as he had when she had removed her blouse yesterday evening Sammi fumbling with the where the towel was tucked in. He watched in even more fascination as she unravelled it and slowly let it fall away from her body. It slipped downward slowly uncovering her breasts, tummy and pubes.

"God you are so lovely" he sighed running his hands down her chest and cupping her breasts. "I want you so much."

Smiling with pleasure and excitement Sammi replied. "Well you had better take me into the bedroom and fuck me hadn't you?

12