My Best Friend's Ex Ch. 2

Story Info
Lindsey, Ed, and Amy go to a club and things get hot.
4.9k words
4.25
18.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strolled along the sidewalk window shopping with a smile on my face. Sure I looked ridiculous but what did I care? Ed was mine at last and it elated me to no end knowing that. It’s been a couple of weeks since I seduced him at my apartment which, I might add, was the hottest night of my life. Before I go on about how happy I am let me fill you in on Amy’s reaction when I told her about us.

That following evening after I had invited Ed over for, ahem, a little (cover your innocent eyes) hot, sweaty, multi-orgasmic, pussy tingling, dick throbbing sex (of course he didn’t know what he was getting into beforehand, I’m just sneaky like that) I was still recovering from the night before but I knew I had to have it out with Amy. In case you all have forgotten Amy is my best friend and Ed is her ex and I am Lindsey the gal who stole him after he had just broken up with her a month before. I called Amy up and told her I needed to have a chat with her and could she please come over.

“Well why can’t you ‘chat’ with me over the phone I’m busy today. Not that I don’t want to see you but if this can be taken care of over the phone I’d love you forever.”

“Umm..sweetie this can’t be handled over the phone it’s kind of important. Please pretty please just come over and I promise you will be on your merry way ASAP”, I replied back. I heard her sigh through the phone as if I was inconveniencing her, which I was but what did I care I’m sure she would want to hear what I had to tell her.

“Fine. I’ll be over in an hour. This had better be good!”

I had butterflies in my stomach but they were different this time, these ones weren’t happy. I had to tell my best friend about Ed and I and I didn’t know how I would do it exactly or how she would react. Will we part on good terms or will my ass be kicked before the end of the day? I sat on the couch meditating collecting my good energy (or something like that) until I heard Amy outside the door. She didn’t knock anymore as she was no stranger to my apartment. Heck she lived in the same building so she was over all the time anyway. I was still sitting on the couch in the same position when Amy came in.

“Hey, you better make this quick I have places to go and people to see and stuff”, she said as she threw herself in the chair next to the couch. “Soooo..what’s up, what’s the big news?”

I looked at her a moment before I spoke. She was tall, blonde, green eyes and a body to kill for. Basically every man’s wet dream. I wasn’t exactly scum on the bottom of my shoe I thought of myself as attractive but Amy was prettier and I hated to admit it but I was jealous of that sometimes.

“Well..how can I put this? I’ve had my eye on a guy for quite awhile and last night I invited him over for a movie and such and we ended up in the bedroom the entire night,” I got out.

“Oo la laaa, way to go girlfriend! No wonder you’re absolutely positively radiant today. I want to hear all the sordid details, leave nothing out! Do I know this dude?”

As Amy was saying this she didn’t notice the look on my face. I wasn’t exactly bragging about it like she thought I was. This was going to be harder than I thought.

“It was lovely,” I said. “We didn’t even get through the whole movie.” I smiled at that thinking back on last night and a warm feeling went through me. I was definitely a smitten kitten.

“Anyway, the reason I asked you over here is because I wanted to tell you something and I’m praying this won’t ruin our friendship..it was Ed.”

While I was saying ‘it was Ed’ I kept my eyes closed and I kept them closed for a few seconds after as there was nothing but silence in the air. I cracked open one eye and then the other and looked at Amy. I couldn’t tell if she was mad, upset, disgusted, constipated. For the first time in my life I couldn’t read her face.

“Before you say anything let me explain. Even when you two were together I had always had a crush on him. We would always talk on the phone and in person even when you weren’t around and we formed a great friendship. Eventually somewhere inside I realized that I felt more but I never ever pursued it, please believe that. I know that you two didn’t have the most serious of relationships but I was still always so jealous of you when you talked about him all the time. So last night I finally made up my mind, I didn’t know how you would feel about it but I knew I couldn’t sit back and let him move on to someone else when I had the opportunity to go for it. I’ve come to realize that somewhere between last month and now I’ve fallen for him and I can’t do anything about it, it just happened. Please understand that I don’t want to hurt you, please tell me that you aren’t mad.”

My last words were almost pleading and she could see it in my eyes. I sat on the couch with my legs crossed beneath me and I fidgeted. I was still looking at her and finally, FINALLY, she got up from the chair and paced in front of me for a minute. I knew she was thinking about this trying to take it in, trying to put things into perspective.

I kept watching her until she stopped and turned to me. “Lindsey, I have to admit this is a shocker, I’m trying to absorb this in my brain. We’re talking about the same Ed, right? My ex Ed, brown hair, glasses?” At this I nodded. She continued to pace back and forth for a couple of minutes. Finally she sighed and took her seat again. “I’m not mad, our relationship was doomed from the beginning and I didn’t realize it until after it ended. I mean I know I should be mad just because of the dating-your-best-friend’s-ex rule but I don’t think it was serious enough to categorize it under that. Lindsey, you have my blessing please treat him right, even though I didn’t love him I still kinda like the guy and I care about him.”

I couldn’t believe she was so smooth about it, I was kind of expecting her to slap me and call me a bitch and that she’d never forgive me and then storm out the door forever. I was totally taken aback by her cool manner and how she handled it. It must’ve not been that serious at all. Nonetheless my big secret was out and I was relieved that she was ok with it. I jumped up from the couch and leaped on top of her and hugged her hard. “Thank you thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me. I love you, never stop being my best friend, got it?”

She hugged me back and nodded. This was a great day for me, I finally had my man and my best friend was cool with it.

“He’s pretty good in bed, isn’t he?”

I had to laugh at that as I leaned back and looked at her. “He’s incredible, Amy. Of course you already knew that. I am sooo happy that you know now, a big weight has been lifted from my shoulders.”

Ok so now I’ve updated you on that situation and now I’m back to the most important thing at hand, shopping for a sexy outfit. Ed, Amy and I are hitting a club tonight and I want to look hot. I browsed through The Limited and found a dress that fit me like a second skin. It was black, knee length, there was no back to it and it tied around my neck. It was perfect. While I was in the dressing room admiring myself my cell phone started beeping it’s familiar Mission: Impossible theme. I grabbed it and brought it up to my ear. “Talk to me”, I said.

“Hey there, sexy.”

A huge goofy grin came across my face at the sound of Ed’s voice. “Hi, baby, ready for tonight? I can’t wait to see you I miss you.”

“You just saw me yesterday”, he said with humor in his voice.

“I know but I miss you already! I can never wait until I see you next. Hey, Amy said we’re meeting over at her place at nine, she already knows where we’re going..” I looked at my watch and yelped. “Nine is only two hours away I have to get home and get ready. I’m in the dressing room standing in front of the mirror in the dress I’m getting for tonight. I can already imagine it coming off me afterward,” I said in a sexy whisper.

“Don’t worry about it not coming off, one way or another one of us will make sure that that gets taken care of. I’ll see you in a couple, can’t wait to see you in that dress.”

I dropped my phone back in my purse and did a quick circle again. Yup, the dress definitely did it for me, he’ll be quaking in his pants for sure, I thought with a smile. I took it off and then paid for it. I walked quickly back to my car and sped all the way home. Can you believe that I've never gotten a speeding ticket? Remind me to knock on wood later.

I jumped in the shower when I got home and let the hot water run over me for a few minutes. God, that felt good after running around all day. I noticed that my nether region was tingling and I could feel the pressure down there. Geez, my hormones must be raging, I thought. It seems like I’ve been in a constant state of arousal for the past few days. Of course Ed has been helping me in that department but I never could seem to get enough of him. Thinking about his mouth sucking on my nipples caused them to harden and I brought my hands up to feel them. I massaged the sides of my breasts and shivers when through me. I was so sensitive there and I adored it when Ed touched me there. I sighed wondering if I’d make it through the night, dancing with him would just make me more aroused. That’s why I decided to get out of the shower as quick as possible, that’s where most of my fantasies took place. Yeah, right like I would tell you what they are! Ok, maybe later.

I dried my hair and then padded into my bedroom letting myself air dry. I set to work making myself up and thirty minutes later I was a hottie. Gee, I’d so sleep with me if I could, I thought. I smiled and admired myself in the mirror. Get ready to swoon, Ed! I got my going out purse and put my essentials in it and then left for Amy’s.

I let myself into her apartment and my ears met the sound of Amy singing at the top of her lungs. “If I was your girl all the things I’d do to youuu..I’d make you call out my name then I’d ask who it belonged tooo..”

I followed the sound of her voice to the bathroom and she was still working on her make up. “Wulll..they there, sexy, nice singing I think you’ve missed your calling.”

“Hey, girl, ready to partaay like it’s 1999? Ooo, you look hot, lovin the dress!”

“Thanks, babe! I haven’t been out in awhile I’m definitely ready to work off some energy.”

“With only the couple of times I’ve seen you in the last two weeks I’d think you were off with a certain someone burning it off already.”

I chuckled at that and decided not to answer I don’t know if she’d be prepared to handle it. I was looking at her while she put her face on and once again I got jealous..damn it, I hated being jealous of my own best friend! Her hair was perfect, her body was perfect, her face was perfect. It should be a crime for someone to look so perfect! She even had a good heart. I felt bad that I had thought all those evil thoughts about her before when they were together. I think it was more me than her so I didn’t feel totally guilty for wanting to slap her. It comes naturally to women in that position, am I right?

“Well, how are you two lovely ladies doing tonight?”

I turned around surprised that I didn’t hear Ed come in. My eyes traveled up and down his body a couple of times and my breath sped up a little bit. “You look hot,” was all I said. I turned back to Amy and said, “We’ll be in the living room come look for us when you get done getting sexy.”

I pushed him so I was walking forward as he was walking backward and somehow we ended up on the couch with me sitting on him. “I won’t be able to keep my hands off you all night,” I said.

“Have I told you how sexy you look?” His eyes practically devoured me and I tingled where his eyes touched. His hand slid up my thigh to my hip, then on to my ass. I pushed myself up against him and started to nibble on his ear. “No”, I whispered back. I crushed my mouth to his and we started kissing like mad, his hand massaging my ass. His hand slid down to the edge of my dress and then crept inside once again resting it on my butt. He groaned when he discovered I didn’t have any underwear on. “Oh, my God, Lindsey, if there were no one else here this dress would be off you in 1.2 seconds.”

I giggled and wiggled my ass for him. “Makes it all the more pleasurable later on.” I heard Amy come out of the bathroom so we adjusted ourselves to look halfway decent.

“Let’s go, you guys, there’s a shot of tequila with our name on it!” she squealed.

We jumped off the couch and 20 minutes later we were comfy at a table at the most popular club in town. First we drink, then we dance. Amy ordered a round of pucker to start out easy. “This place is off the hook, I love coming here the music rocks, there’s always people wanting to dance, I can’t wait!” When the shots came she lifted up her glass to make a toast. When Ed and I did the same she leaned forward a little. “To Ed and Lindsey’s newfound love, I can only hope I find someone so that I can have what you two have, it truly is the greatest gift one can have. To life, love and friends!”

“Here, here!!”

We all shot it down at the same time and I slapped my glass on the table. I was definitely getting into the nightlife scene. I let my foot wander to Ed’s leg and I started to make footsie with it. I bounced in my seat to the beat of the music blasting and looked at the dance floor. Everyone looked hot tonight, I thought. We all traveled to the bar nearby and ordered a round of tequila. You know that one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR quote? Well we did that..literally. Yeah I know we went a little postal but it’s not everyday I do it. When we were on the second shot of tequila I told Ed to put his neck back. I licked his neck and then poured salt on it. Tehe..I’m bad! I’ve always wanted to try it though! I got my shot ready and then licked his neck with my moist hot tongue. I put back the shot and then sucked on the lime. While I was sucking on it I looked at Ed with apparent desire in my eyes. He looked back and saw exactly what I was doing. I brought my tongue out and licked the juice and salt off my lips. Then I began sucking on the lime again until I was sure I had gotten all of the juice. I smiled my evil little smile and winked at him.

“You look like you’re about to pounce on him and have your way with him, Lin!” Amy said.

“Well, you neva know the night isn’t over with yet”, I replied back still looking at him. I could feel the affects of the alcohol flowing through my system. Usually when I first start I get a warm buzz going and my pussy gets extremely achy, so that mixed with my wanting Ed so bad I was surprised I could even stand.

“Ready for the last shot?” I said.

I went over to Amy and whispered to her. “I think if you did to me what I just did to Ed he wouldn’t be able to stand it”, I said mischievously. “What do you say, want to go for it and give him a show?” I don’t why I was acting the way I was but over the past couple of weeks I have just been somewhat of a more outgoing wild child type. Plus I knew Amy would do it so that’s why I brought it up to her. Guys always want to see that type of stuff anyway it always turns them on.

“Ohh..you are so bad! Of course I’ll do it! Put the lime in your mouth and we’ll make it look really hot!” she whispered back. I looked at her and nodded giving her one of those just-between-girlfriends grins.

“Let’s do it!” I said out loud.

I pushed Ed on the barstool and whispered to him, “Enjoy the show, baby.”

Me and Amy were a couple of feet away from him and I leaned up against the bar and put the lime on the edge of my lips so it rested just inside my mouth. I tilted my head back waiting for the feel of Amy’s tongue on my neck. I didn’t have to wait long as I felt her lick my neck to put the salt on. Tingles when through my already throbbing body at the sensation of it. My neck was always a sensitive spot, it felt unbelievable. I’m certain Ed could see my nipples hardening through my dress since I didn’t have a bra on. I would have looked ridiculous with a bra in my backless dress and I loved my breasts because they were perky and didn’t sag if I didn’t have a bra on. I saw Amy drink her shot and lean forward to bite the lime from my mouth. She moved her mouth over mine and I felt her lips touch mine as she bit into the lime and sucked it out of my mouth.

I looked over at Ed and I could see how much it affected him and a huge smile came over my face. He just sat there very still and his mouth was open and his eyes were practically bulging out of his head. I could see the desire in them as I slowly moved over to him and kissed him hard although it only lasted a few seconds. I brought our two shots over to us and I lifted mine up. “To us” I said. We clinked our glasses and we drank without the salt or the lime.

“C’mon!” I practically yelled. “I wanna go dance, let’s go!”

We moved our way to the dance floor and a very good song happened to be playing. We were all a little too buzzed as we moved to a spot that wasn’t packed with people. I moved up against Ed and we started to move to the rhythm of the music. My hands were on him and I moved them up and down his back. My body did a slow sultry dance against him and I moved down his body until my hands and face were right in front of his pants. I kept moving as my hands wrapped around his legs and I started back up. My breasts brushed against his penis on the way up and I made sure to press firmly there before going back up. I brought my face up close to his and we looked deeply into one another’s eyes. I brought my hands up his stomach to his chest and I rubbed his nipples with my fingers through his shirt.

I could feel Amy dancing on the other side of him and I looked and saw that he was sandwiched in between us. I should feel jealous about this but it actually turned me on more seeing Amy dancing up on him. I reached up and brought Ed’s face down to mine and I started making out with him letting my tongue meet his in a long kiss. I opened up my eyes for a few seconds and saw Amy looking at us as we kissed. She seemed to be enjoying it as she continued to slide up against Ed. I didn’t know how I could feel more aroused but I did, I was so wet I’m surprised a river didn’t start running between my thighs. We were probably putting on a show for everyone in the club, not that we were paying any attention we were too absorbed in what we were doing. Everyone did stuff like this anyway it’s not like they’re seeing anything new but to the three people involved the sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

The lights changed to a strobe light sort of display as a new song came on. We kept on dancing and I opened up my eyes amazed at the lights and how it was playing with my head. I moved away from Ed a little and started to do a stripper-like move that I knew would excite Ed even more. I kept my eyes on Ed as I moved only seeing him every other millisecond as the strobe lights continued. Amy moved in front of me and she swayed against me and started sliding her body with mine. Her hands moved on my hips as she slid down my body her hands following suit all the way down to my calves and she stayed down there pumping herself against me. I stared at her as she did this and I felt Ed move to the back of me so I had something to lean against. His hands wrapped around my body so they were resting on my stomach and they traveled upward to the undersides of my breasts. I knew no one could really see what we were doing as the light display was nonstop during this song but it didn’t matter, none of us cared.

I could feel Amy move up and her hands slide up my legs. She grazed the bottom of my dress with her fingers and lifted the hem up so it got even shorter. Ed’s hands moved up and cupped the underside of my breasts as he moved against my back. I closed my eyes for a moment letting the desire overtake my senses. Now I was in the middle of the Amy and Ed Sandwich and it was an amazing feeling. I let my hands come up and one arm went around her neck as we all moved like we were one person. My hand swept her hair to one side and I let it rest against the back of her neck. My body felt like it was on fire. I needed release and I needed it verrry soon. I turned around so I faced Ed and I put my mouth to his ear. “I want you right now, inside me, hard and fast or I swear I will go stark raving mad.”

12