My Best Friends Father Ch. 01

Story Info
Erika visits with her BFF and is attracted to Becky's father.
4.5k words
4.35
163.4k
156

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
636 Followers

**Author's Note: This is a story I wrote a while ago when I was first starting out. It has been posted on another site under the same user name, and while it has since been edited for posting on here with some few changes, it is still essentially the same text and story as it ever was. I hope you enjoy the read.**

*

Becky and I had been friends since we were eight. Inseparable at school, we spent every other weekend at each other's house. So when my father got a promotion to take over a major office in another state, you can imagine how happy we were about that -- not!

I begged my father to let me stay with Becky and her family, but of course that was never going to happen. I was only fourteen at the time and there was no way my parents would allow it. I think I cried constantly for a month after we'd left and I know Becky did the same. We were both losing our best friends. But with the way of things today, we always kept our friendship strong. Keeping in touch by email and phone, talking on messenger and webcam, it was almost like we weren't even apart -- almost.

About a year after I shifted away, Becky told me her parents had split up and were getting divorced. She was shattered of course, and so I finally convinced my parents to let Becky come over for a visit. She came during the September school holidays and it was the best two weeks ever. She told me everything that had happened. Apparently her mother had moved out and Becky was living with her father. Her mum had been having an affair for a year and it had all blown up from there. Becky was a mess, but the time she spent with us helped her out. When it came time for her to go home, I didn't want her to leave and neither did she, but there was nothing to be done about it.

We kept in touch, all through high school and on into uni. We visited each other when we could, usually Becky flew over to my side of the country, enjoying the break she got from her dad and being in the big city. Our lives moved on, boyfriends, new friends, parties, but Becky and I remained constant.

This particular year I felt it was my turn to visit with Becky, to go back and visit my old city, see the old hangouts. Spring with Becky would be just what the doctor ordered I knew, and it would give me a break from my life for a little while too.

We were both nineteen by this time, and Becky was at the airport to pick me up. I left my city at around five in the afternoon and after a four hour flight I arrived in Becky's at about five thirty in the afternoon. That took a little getting used to.

We went straight to her house. She still lived with her dad. Being at uni was expensive, and she only lived a short car trip away so why pay out money for boarding when she didn't have too? Her house hadn't changed much, a few new techy gadgets and a huge LCD tellie, but for the most part it was exactly how I remembered it. It was almost like I was coming home and the memories it brought back were wonderful.

"It's so good to see you again!" Becky babbled happily as she took me to the guest room. "It's been ages!"

"You can say that again. Almost a year and a half since the last time you came over."

"I know, uni's kinda full on ay?"

"Yeah. How's it all going?"

"Pretty good actually. My teachers are fairly happy with my progress and so am I. I'm really enjoying myself. What about you?"

"Oh you know me, just cruising along. Having fun mainly." I said and laughed. "Honestly though, the course I'm doing is freakin' hard, I feel like my brains going to melt down. But hey you get that."

"You'll do fine, you always do." Becky laughed.

"So how's Benjamin?" I teased her, knowing that Becky was a little coy when it came to her new boyfriend.

"He's fine thanks," she said poking her tongue out at me. "Actually he wanted to take us out tonight. You know have a few drinks, see a live band at one of the clubs. You feeling up to that?"

"Hell yeah, just show me where the party is!" I said with a huge grin. "That means I finally get to meet him too."

"Yeah yeah," Becky said laughing, "just remember, paws off, he's mine."

Doing the little actions I said, "Cross my heart, scouts honour, you won't get any trouble from me!"

We both laughed, knowing that we would never do anything like that to each other. Besides I kinda thought that Becky's and my tastes probably differed a great deal. I think Becky liked the nice guys, the ones that weren't too adventurous.

Me though, I liked the bad boys, all the excitement and stuff. It was just a shame that I'd split from my boyfriend not long before I decided to come over for a visit. I missed the action, oh and the sex. It had never rocked my world of course, but it was certainly better than nothing.

Benjamin was set to pick us up at seven, only an hour to get ready damn! Becky went off to her room and I rummaged in my suitcase trying to find something sexy to wear. I settled on a black, split front, halter neck that plunged low between my breasts, which was held together by a diamante clip and a string across my back, and my low slung black jeans. Grabbing a towel I went off to take a shower and tried to hurry. Getting ready in record time was a feat in itself as I felt a little tired after my flight. I was still running on my time and my body clock told me it was nearly ten thirty at night. Generally a night owl, this wouldn't have usually bothered me, but after a hectic day of travel and all that entails, I was feeling it.

Still I made it with time to spare. I was waiting in the lounge room while Becky applied the finishing touches to her makeup. I heard a car pull up in the driveway and looked at my watch. Ten to seven, well he was prompt at least.

"Becky," I called, "I think Ben's here!" I peeked out the window and watched the door of the car open. A guy jumped out, tall and well muscled. Nice! I thought, my eyes flitting over his toned arms and chest. My gaze travelled higher and I took in his features, and blinked. "He's kinda sexy, but a bit older than I thought he was," I called out to Becky again.

Becky came into the lounge with a puzzled look on her face. "What are you talking about?" She came up beside me and peered outside. "Oh you spaz!" She laughed at me.

"What?" I asked defensively.

"That's my dad!" She told me and laughed again.

"What? No way!" I said in surprise. I took another look to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. Having been told who he was I finally recognized him. "I don't remember your dad ever looking so..." My voice trailed off, my face flushing a little in embarrassment.

"So, what?" Becky asked grinning at my discomfort.

"Ah, well..." I fumbled. "Well, so good." I looked out the window again and watched him as he bent over to retrieve a bag from the passenger's side of the car, perving on his tight ass, and then as he walked up the foot path. His long legs were well muscled, his thighs bunching as he walked. He had on gym shorts and a semi loose fitting muscle t-shirt, which showed off his massive arms and his broad upper chest. I swallowed, feeling my body's reaction to what I was seeing. I felt my nipples peak and my face flush again and in my head I thought, Oh my!

He reached the door and Becky opened it for him before he had a chance to get his keys out. "Hi Dad!" She greeted him.

"Hi Angel." He said with a big smile. "You look nice, where are you off to tonight?"

"Ben's coming to pick us up in a little while and we're off to the pub."

"Us?" Becky's dad asked slightly confused.

"Dad!" Becky said with long suffering. "I reminded you about this morning. Remember," Becky said motioning towards me. "Erika was arriving today?"

He turned in the direction indicated saying, "Of course, Erik..." His voice stopped a little suddenly and his eyes widened a fraction as he saw me for the first time in over four years.

I stood there smiling my best, my hands clasped behind my back. "Hey Mr P, long time no see." I said, and came over to give him a quick hug. He smelled of fresh sweat and earth, entirely too delicious, and I felt my nipples harden again.

I'd called Becky's dad 'Mr P' for as long as I could remember, because when I was young I just couldn't get my tongue around his name, Petranovich, now of course I could pronounce it no worries at all, but Mr P had stuck, and old habits die hard.

Mr P recovered enough to put his hand against my back and 'ahem', picking up his lost train of thought and speech. "It has been a long time. Hello Erika."

He dropped his hand and I stepped back before my top got soaked in his sweat. Not that I really would have minded at that point but I still had to go out. His palm had been sweaty against my skin, his fingertips rough and I felt the tension in his body as he briefly hugged me. I couldn't seem to get the smell of him out of my nostrils and my stomach fluttered nervously as my body reacted.

I was surprised and somewhat dismayed to admit that I was attracted to this man. And not just any man, but my best friend's dad! It was undoubtedly the weirdest feeling I'd ever had, not to mention way out of line. Some things you just didn't do, like steal your best friend's boyfriend or be attracted to their dad, I mean damn, it was like a written commandment in the best friend diary. However that didn't stop how my body responded and it didn't stop me thinking, damn he's so hot!

Mr P walked further into the entry and dropped his gym bag on the floor. Becky shut the door and we trailed behind her father as he walked to the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of juice and took a big swig. "What time are you girls getting back in tonight?" He asked.

"Late dad, don't wait up." Becky replied.

"Well you know; if you find yourself in a spot of trouble..."

"I know," Becky said cutting him off mid sentence, "you're mobile is switched on and beside the bed. Don't worry, we'll be out with Ben, we'll be fine."

As if to emphasize the fact, there was a knock at the door. Becky's face lit up and she dashed off to answer it.

Becky came back to the kitchen, holding Ben's hand, a smile beaming on her pretty face. "Erika, this is Ben, Ben this is my best friend Erika." Ben was tall and slim with light brown hair and hazel eyes. He was cute and looked as though butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

"Hi Ben," I said, "nice to meet you."

"The pleasure's all mine. Wow, I'm gonna be the toast of the town tonight, hitting the pub with two hot chicks!" Ben said with wink and a smile. Becky giggled and smiled some more.

"So are we ready to go party?" Ben asked.

"Yes!" Becky exclaimed. "Bye dad," she said going over and giving him a peck on the cheek. "See you later."

"Okay, you have fun." He replied with a smile.

"See ya later Mr P." I called walking out of the kitchen. As I walked away I heard, "Ah, um yeah."

We'd just walked out of the door when I remembered my purse, "Damn, I forgot my purse, gimme a sec."

"No probs." Becky said, "We'll wait for you in the car."

"Be right back." I told them.

Racing back into the house, I nearly collided with Mr P in the hallway. "Sorry Mr P. Forgot my purse." I said, trying to sidestep him only to have him move the same way I did. We both did the ludicrous dance of sidestepping in mirror image of each other a few times, until finally Mr P reached out and grabbed my shoulders as we both laughed at the silliness of it all. He held me still and stepped one way and then pushed me over the other way. "Try that," he said, and I smiled at him as I shot past.

I grabbed my purse and was out of my room in no time. Coming back into the hall I was surprised to find Mr P waiting there, it looked as though he hadn't moved an inch. Walking past him on my way out again, I was forestalled when he reached out and grabbed my wrist lightly. "Do me a favour?" He said rather cryptically.

I raised an eyebrow and said, "Ah okay?"

"Put my mobile number in your phone? I really do worry about you girls these days. It'd make me feel a lot better."

"No prob's Mr P," I said, grabbing out my phone and punching in the numbers as he recited them for me.

"There you are, all done. And I promise if it even looks like we're going to get into trouble I'll dial you first."

"Thanks honey." He replied.

His choice of words was totally innocent, but I felt a shiver run across my skin as I heard them. Geez girl, get a grip! I told myself as I made my way back out to the car. Climbing into the back seat and clicking on my belt, Becky skewed herself around. "What took you so long?"

"What do you mean?" I asked pretending to be affronted. "I wasn't even five minutes."

"It felt like forever!" Becky laughed.

"You need to buy a watch then." I told her and poked my tongue out at her. We both broke out in giggles.

"Okay, let's go party!" Ben said and pulled out of the driveway.

~

The bar was great, nice atmosphere, not too many people around yet because it was still so early. It was a nice place to sit and relax. In the adjoining bar we could hear the band setting up. Sounds of gear being shifted and sound checks on the microphones drifted through the swing doors. It looked as though it was going to be a big night. Ben turned out to be good company, polite and a gentleman. I noticed the way he looked at Becky and smiled, he was smitten.

As the night got later, the band kicked off and we moved into the crowded side of the bar. It was loud, but the music was good and soon we three were all up on the dance floor, pressed together by the crowd, and trying to yell over the top of the music to hear one another. As usually happens in bars, our communication ended up consisting of moronic hand signals and gesturing. After a while I signalled to them that I was thirsty and going to get a drink from the bar. Becky and Ben nodded, gesturing that they were going to come too. Once out of the crush of the dancing crowd, Becky headed off to find an unoccupied table, and Ben followed me up to the bar.

He stood close to me as we waited for the bar staff to see us. "You know, Becky has been talking about you constantly for the last two weeks. I'm almost jealous."

I laughed, "We've been friends since we were eight, Ben. We're pretty close."

"Oh I know." Ben said smiling.

Our drinks came and we headed back to the table. Ben sat down close to Becky and draped an arm around her shoulders. She snuggled in closer as he whispered in her ear. I smiled at them both, they were so cute together. I covered my mouth trying to hide a yawn, but Becky saw and moved around beside me.

Leaning over to yell in my ear, she said, "You're tired. Do you want us to take you home?"

I was going to decline, but another yawn struck and I decided I was just too tired to keep going. "Would you mind? I don't want to ruin your night or anything."

"Don't even worry about it." Becky reassured me. "I was starting to get bored anyway. Besides, Ben's invited me back to his place." She told me with a big grin.

I giggled, "Sounds like you're on a promise then," I said and winked at her.

We gathered our stuff and left the club. The car ride home I spent dozing in the back seat while Becky and Ben flirted and giggled in the front. Pulling to a stop in the driveway, I started awake.

"Your stop; sleeping beauty." Ben said with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah," I said with a smile. "Just remember, where I come from I woke up four hours earlier than you, and it's four in the morning for me. I've been awake nearly twenty four hours."

I climbed out of the back seat and came up to Becky's window as she rolled it down. Leaning down I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, whispering to her, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Which made her giggle.

Looking over at Ben I warned him, "You look after her and be good, otherwise I'll have to hurt you!"

He laughed at me, "I always look after her! Don't worry."

"Good night, Erika." Becky said handing me her house keys. "Are you sure you're all right with this? I feel kinda guilty."

"Don't be," I laughed. "At least one of us is gonna have some fun tonight!"

Becky gasped in amused shock, "Erika!!" she cried, her face flushing.

I just laughed again and said goodnight. I let myself into the house as their car pulled away. With a gaping yawn I made my way into the kitchen, I was thirsty and needed a glass of water before heading to bed. I stopped short in fear when I saw a figure standing at the sink. My heart pounded alarmingly until I realised it was Becky's dad, standing with his back to me. Well of course it is. Who else would it be duh? He was wearing only a pair of boxer briefs, the tight shorts kind that hugged all the right places. His back and shoulders were broad and heavily muscled tapering down to a trim waist and hips. And his butt, oh my god, was so tight you could've bounced a coin off of it. His thighs were large, strongly defined as well as his calves. I felt my skin heating as sinful thoughts flashed through my mind.

Mr P turned around having heard me come in. I took in all his masculine glory, his chest was like sculpted stone, his pecks full and well shaped, his tight six pack abs looked rock hard. I felt my breath starting to become shallow. He had a sparse covering of hair that triangled on his chest like the "superman" logo on Clark Kent's hero suit, which trailed down into a thin line that disappeared into the top of his briefs. I found myself thinking how much I would like to find out how far that went down. I was practically drooling over his body, staring at the huge bulge outlined by his jocks, and wondering what it would look like fully erect or feel like to touch, to have in my mouth ... Oh god, what was wrong with me? He was what? Forty two, forty three? Old enough to be my father, certainly, but damn he was so sexy!

"Hi Erika," he said is his gravelly deep voice. "Did you have a good night?"

"I did; yeah." I stammered.

"Where's Beck?"

"Ahh," I said gathering my scattered thoughts, "she went back to Ben's place." I told him, not knowing if I was saying the right thing.

"Oh, right." He said trying to sound as nonchalant as he could, but I could hear the concern beneath the tone.

"Don't worry Mr P, Becky's a smart girl, and Ben seems to be a really nice guy. They'll both be responsible."

"Hard for me not to worry but thanks for the reassurance."

"Don't mention it." I told him coming over to where he stood and reaching for a glass from the dish rack. I leaned across and turned on the tap, filling the glass with water. My arm brushed lightly against his before he shifted to allow me a bit of room and I felt goose bumps form on my skin. I took a big drink, gulping it down quickly in nervous reaction, and managed to spill some of it down the front of my shirt.

The cold water hitting my flushed skin caused my nipples to instantly harden, showing proudly through the thin slinky fabric of my shirt. Mr P grabbed a tea towel and passed it to me, averting his gaze as I mopped up the spill.

"Sorry," I said as I wiped the water from my breasts and stomach, "guess I'm more tired than I thought."

"It happens." Mr P said still looking straight ahead, his voice sounding a little strained.

"Yeah, to me more than most people." I joked and laughed a little.

Mr P chuckled and looked back at me as I put down the towel. My top clung damply to my body, outlining the full curve of my breasts and the hard points of my nipples. His eyes were instantly drawn to my chest and I felt my nipples peak again in response. My clit tingled madly as I had a vision of his hard lips wrapped around one of my buds, his tongue flicking incessantly back and forth across their tips. I clenched my thighs together, squeezing my pussy in an attempt to ease the ache that was beginning to make itself known. I always got like this after I'd been drinking. I was torn, I was so horny, but on the other hand this was Becky's dad, my best friend's father! That was like morally wrong wasn't it? How could I possibly make a move on him?

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
636 Followers
12