My Best Friend's Father Ch. 04

Story Info
A crowded New Years Party didn't stop him.
1.5k words
4.51
86.4k
20

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LolaScott
LolaScott
107 Followers

Based on my life: Names and places have been changed to protect privacy.

My head was pounding. I sat in-between my two best friends on a love seat in a room full of adults. Most of them our parents, and all their boring friends. It was the annual New Year’s day party. That year the party was thrown by Lisa’s parents in their home.

The three of us Lisa, Carrie and I, had crept in early that freezing New Years morning. We had slipped into the house, after a wild night of drinking and the usual lewd sex acts. Ya know, the kind of thing that young people do at unsupervised, not to mention forbidden parties.

So there we were ten hours later. All three of us cramped into the only empty sitting place left in the house. We were greenish in color from the hangover, smiling our best fake smiles, and sipping grape juice from Lisa’s mother’s finest crystal.

“I want you to kill me if I ever end up like these women!” Carrie grumbled, looking around the room.

“What?” Lisa laughed.

“Look at em…” Carrie sneered “I bet you every woman in this room has no idea their husband is screwing his sectary or whatever.. All of them to concerned with their jazzercise classes to notice!”

“Don’t worry” Lisa said laughing. “We’d kill you long before you ever started jazzercise” Carried gave Lisa a dirty look. “I know what you mean though” she said seriously. “Good thing our parents aren’t like that huh?” she said looking at me.

My stomach churned. My mind skipped, flashing the memories of her fathers mouth on my breasts. The way his tongue grated against my clit. The sound of his breathing while he fucked me. Carrie was laughing. She was laughing hard and elbowing me. Elbowing me back into reality.

“What are you laughing about!” Lisa said confused.

“Oh.. um well.. ya know..” Carrie said regaining her composure “Lola's parents

are divorced..” Damn I hated Carrie at that moment! “What?” I thought, “Is she trying to give me a heart attack?”

“I meant her mom and Lou, stupid!” Lisa looked at me strangely. “Lola what’s wrong? Are you okay? Are you gonna be sick?” I was clammy and shaky. Guilt had sent pains through out my body. I was a sinner. I was hell bound for sure! I looked into the kind eyes of one of my best friends. She had the same as her mother. The guilt hit my stomach. It sent me into an acidic ocean of nausea. I was so sorry. I loved them. I did not want to hurt anyone. With him though, it was beyond my control.

“Lola!” Carrie said grabbing my neck pushing me forward. “Get your skinny ass upstairs! if your gonna be sick! Your gonna get us all busted for last night!”

“Yea go!” Lisa said quickly.

I worked my way through the maze of boring adults. As passed the TV room where my sweet boyfriend sat. He was there with Lisa’s brothers and boyfriend. Again, guilt sent pains through my body, this time it made me shake. There he was, so trusting so kind, just watching football with the guys. “Yes, you’re a bad person” I thought to myself as I walked away.

I made it upstairs. It was much cooler and quieter there. I immediately started to feel better.

The door to the regular upstairs bathroom was locked. “Someone else must have be suffering the new years day curse too” I thought.

I crept through the master bedroom into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror as I ran the water. I was flushed, but turning back to a normal color, I guess. I closed my eyes and splashed water onto my face. It felt so good. I looked in the mirror again watching the water run off my skin. How could I do those things with him? How could I do what to the people I loved? Lisa and her mother had always been so good to me. I loved my boyfriend! Was this how I was paying them back? What was wrong with me? Why couldn’t I stop it?

My mind flipped through my thoughts and memories bringing forth the feeling of his hands. They had always felt so good. He could frighten me into submission, but then again he never really had to do anything. All he had to do was touch me for and I would give in. I’d wanted him. My body shivered.

“Stop it Lola!” I told myself. I washed my face again, and wiped the water off with one of the fuzzy cotton towels that were next to the sink.

I felt him behind me before I saw him. I have no idea how he moved so silently, so quickly. He pushed me up against the counter violently. He was kissing and licking my neck. His hand clamped around my mouth. “Shhh” he whispered. Slowly his hand left my mouth. He smiled at me in the mirror. I felt myself smile back. It was like my response to him beyond my control. My body was not listening to my mind. I closed my eyes and felt his hands pulling up my skirt. I heard him humming in excitement. He grabbed my ass, squeezing it roughly. He pushed his pelvis against me and pulled my head back by my hair. He pulled my face to his and kissed me hotly. I felt his hard cock against my ass. My body shook with pure excitement. “Let’s get these off,” he whispered pulling my panties down my legs. He ran the palm of his hand up my inner thigh on his way back up. I whimpered softly. My mind raced. My parents, his wife, my boyfriend, my best friend, his daughter, all of them just below us. He must have undone his pants. I braced myself against the counter as he spread my legs quickly. He wasn’t gentle as he pushed his entire cock into me quickly. It knocked the breath out of my body. I cried out, gasping in a silent pain. “Fuuckk” he murmured as he began thrusting into me hard.

He pushed his cock deep into me then pulled back out, over, and over. My knuckles were white as I gripped the edge of the counter. My body pushed against him sending his cock deeper into my pussy with each thrust. He let go of my waist and began massaging my breasts through the material of my party dress. I began to cum. I always cum quickly. My legs weakened underneath me. His body jerked me forward when I came on him. He was shocked by my pussy squeezing and contracting around him. He moaned into my hair. The movement sent my hands against slamming into the mirror over the sink. I gasped and shook hard. He continued fucking me through my orgasm. He slammed into me again, and again, banging my pelvis against the hard marble of the counter. Later there were bruises. He bit my shoulder as he began to cum in me, stopping himself from making a sound. He grunted and thrust him self into me. I shook and whimpered, as he slowly came to a stop. He pulled out of me slowly. It maked a popping sound that echoed in the bathroom. I pulled up my panties as he buckled his pants. We stood in front of the mirror together. I straightened my dress and fixed my lipstick as he fixed his tie. That was that. We didn't say a word to each other.

I ventured down the stairs first. He’d kissed me once more before I’d left. I quickly joined my friends at the base of the stairs, trying to look calm. “Damn I was about to send out a search party!” Carrie said sipping her juice. I could tell by the color she’d spiked the drink. “What took so long?” Lisa said rubbing my sore shoulder. At that moment her father walked down the stairs. My heart jumped into my throat. I watched him lock eyes with Carrie. Carrie glared at him, then at me. She knew. I was gonna be sick again. “Daddy!” Lisa said, hugging him. “Happy New Year honey” he said nervously patting her back.

“Girls” he said nodding at us.

“I’m sure your wife needs your help with something.” Carrie said condescendingly.

He smiled at Carrie uncomfortably. He playfully yanked Lisa’s hair and walked away.. Lisa glared at Carrie “Why are you so rude to my dad?”

I looked on the ground. Carrie rolled her eyes “I dunno, but I get the feeling he gets off on it though.” Horrified I stared blankly at my two best friends. I could feel his cum seeping out of me and into my panties. In this moment of tension, as crazy as it sounds my only fear was that someone would hear it sliding out of me.

“Carrie” Lisa finally said calmly, “sometimes your such a bitch!”

I looked at Carrie. She smiled wickedly. “Well, I guess we all have our moments” she laughed.

Lisa rolled her eyes and walked away annoyed. I resumed breathing, luckily just in time to forgo serious brain damage. Carrie turned and looked at me. “Do you um.. need a drink?” she said holding back laughter. Yeah, she knew.

I took the cup from her hand quickly gulping the badly mixed drink down. She smiled at me shaking her head.

LolaScott
LolaScott
107 Followers