My Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This girl was just as freaky as I'd heard for all of those years and I fucking loved it.

With my hand still wrapped around her throat I pulled her up from where she laid and grabbed her by the hair with my other hand once again. I pivoted on the bed again so that I was now laying and she was on her knees; I released the grip I had on her throat and held her by the hair. It seemed the rougher I was with her the more turned on she got so I didn't slow down for one second. I placed my free hand on her chin and pulled her jaw down to open her mouth; I spit into her mouth and then shoved her head down until her mouth was wrapped around my cock.

I could feel the spit slipping down the shaft of my cock as Sarah opened her throat as wide as she could for me; I could feel every inch of my cock sliding down her wet throat. She began to cough and gag but never pulled back or attempted to take my cock out of her throat; in fact she pushed forward without stopping at all. Before I knew it my cock was lodged all the way in her throat and I could feel her tongue massaging the base of my cock in an attempt to lick my balls.

She began flexing her throat and swallowing while my cock was inside of her essentially massaging it with her throat; my legs tensed up and I was transported into a state of pure ecstasy. For a brief moment I lost control of my entire body as she continued to jam my cock up and down in her throat swallowing and gagging the whole time; once I regained control I grabbed her hair and chin once more and guided her face up and down like a hinge along my cock.

I could feel tears begin to stream down her face as her black mascara started to run; I didn't let up. I continued to slowly guide her throat as slow as I wanted to and she never objected once.

I couldn't wait any longer; I had to have her. I shoved her backwards onto the bed, ripped the thong she was wearing in half right off of her body, and quickly mounted her with her legs thrown over my shoulders in a missionary position; I slipped my cock up and down the slit of her pussy which was literally dripping down her thighs at this point. I rubbed the head of my cock back and forth against her clit rapidly before sliding back down the slit once more before pushing forward and penetrating her wet hole.

She was tight; there was no telling when the last time she'd had something inside of her. Steve hadn't been to visit in months; I made sure to calmly restrain myself as I waited for her cunt to stretch to the girth of my cock and once it did... Her vagina basically swallowed my cock. I fell forward as my cock thrusted all the way inside of her; her arms wrapped around me and I could feel the claws of her nails pushed deeply into my back. We both laid there in pause; her body began trembling as my cock pressed against her cervix.

I pushed myself back up to where I was in control and grabbed two handfuls of both of her tits to steady myself; I held her tits tightly as I proceed to start pounding away at her pussy. I pushed her legs back far over her head and held them there as I continued to pound her as hard as I could; I had a good view of her cunt and her clit piecing and I could feel her ass bounce every time I pushed into her.

"Cho- Choke me." She screamed, short of breath from the onslaught of my thrusting.

Without hesitation I quickly wrapped a hand around her throat and began to squeeze the life out of her. I pounded away and the pressure of my grip around her throat continued to get harder and harder and before I knew it she started to cum; I could feel her pussy tight and seize around my cock. I could see she was beginning to fade as her eyes started to roll in the back of her head; she was on the verge of passing out from me choking her just as she started to climax. I released the grip I had on her throat as I thrusted deeply inside of her; she seemed panicked as she gasped for air and I could feel pressure building on the tip of my cock.

With every last breath she had gained she shrieked as she started to cum; her pussy ejected my cock as a stream of gushing liquid shot from her pussy as she squirted all over me. I shoved my cock back into her as deep as I could while she was still cumming and continued to fuck her; she was so tense she couldn't breathe. Once she finally started to exhale she grabbed my face and pulled it into hers and started to kiss me as her orgasm began to die down.

Once she was finished I flipped her over onto all fours; this was it. Everything I'd been waiting for. I took my place on my knees behind her and slowly guided her hips backwards; I was in awe of just how big her ass was now that it was in my face. I placed both hands on her ass and spread it; I played around with it bouncing and shaking it with my hands, nibbling on her ass cheeks. I couldn't wait any longer and with no warning at all I shoved my tongue directly into her asshole.

I feasted on her ass for what felt like a lifetime and I'm not kidding when I say she had the sweetest ass I'd ever tasted; her ass literally tasted like french vanilla ice cream and I didn't want to stop eating it. After I was done having my fun it was time for the main event; I pressed my cock at the top of her vagina and massaged her clit before slowly gliding it along her slit and pressing forward.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back on it hard; pulling her back hard enough to make her impale herself on my cock. Her head snapped back and she was looking up at the ceiling as my cock filled her stretched out cunt; I started slow so that I could feel every inch of my cock being swallowed by her pussy, I closed my eyes and continued to slowly grind back and forth into her and imagined I was fucking her ass; it was right there and I couldn't have it... Yet.

My slow strokes soon turned into more hard pounding and I fucked her even harder from behind than I did when I was on top; she'd yell out "spank me" every now and again and I'd swing as hard as I could and it would echo throughout my apartment like thunder. I could feel my stamina start to weaken so I slowed my strokes WAY down to prepare to cum; I decided to twirl my thumb around her asshole and "test the waters." Of course she didn't interject; that was my sign to go.

I put my thumb back into my mouth and slicked it up with spit before pushing it into her asshole; her ass was very receptive and swallowed my thumb as her cunt had my cock. I'd pull back with my cock and thrust forward with my thumb and vice versa; when I shoved my cock into her I was pulling my thumb out of her ass. I continued to penetrate both of her holes until I couldn't take it any longer.

I pushed deep and pulled back far enough so that my cock was still inside of her and I shoved my thumb as deep as I could; I could feel my thumb massaging my cock through the wall of her ass and the feeling was too much for me to handle.

"I'm gonna..." I began.

"Do it. Cum inside me." She shouted.

"I'm..." I continued to stammer as I slowly thrust in and out of her.

"Cum inside this pussy, daddy..." She moaned.

This sent me over the edge and I pushed as far as I could inside of her burying my cock in her pussy; I froze as I reached the peak of my orgasm and we could both feel my cock as it twitched and pumped rope after rope of cum inside of her. I continued to massage my cock with my thumb as I froze to shoot my cum deep and once I'd reached my climax I continued to slowly thrust in and out until it was over.

I collapsed forward over top of her and rested my head on her back until we both fell to our sides on the bed and her cunt finally released my cock. We both laid there in silence and began drift in and out of consciousness as well fell asleep until finally, she kissed me on the cheek and thanked me. Without saying anything else she got up and left the room; I continued to lay there until I fell asleep. The last thing I heard was the front door slamming shut once more only minutes after she'd left the room and that was it.

Days went by and we didn't speak to each other but it wasn't long before the next time we'd end up hooking up...

12